Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,198 Words
  • 3,641 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 6 - 7. Chapter 7 - Another Bite Of The Big Apple

I wasn’t sure how the boys might spend Wednesday, but I assumed they would enjoy some more time taking it easy and getting reacquainted. They understood nothing was planned until Friday morning, when we’d be setting off on our next adventure, so I figured they’d make the most of the downtime. Nigel’s boys were excited and curious about what we’d be doing, but I only told them we’d be going to someplace special, but never told them where nor said what we’d be doing.

After most of the boys went out to skinny-dip in our pool, Nick came to find me. It was evident he had something important to discuss with me in private. I soon discovered he wanted to tell me more about his visit with his parents, but this time he filled me in on the things he didn’t want the others to know.

“Pop, my parents are so different now, then when I first met up with you,” he began. “They actually wanted to spend all their time with me and I really could tell how much they loved me. It was nice, but only to a point,” he added, with a slight scowl.

“And what do you mean by that?” I asked, puzzled. I wasn’t sure what he was alluding to.

“You know,” he hinted, but I merely shook my head, to let him know I didn’t understand.

“They spent ALL their time with me,” he emphasized, “so I didn’t get to go anyplace without them. You know what that means, don’t you?”

“It means they enjoyed being with you and wanted to take advantage of every second you were there,” I responded, only to get a strange look in response.

“No, I mean for me,” he shot back. “You’ve got to realize how that limited what I could do,” he insisted.

“I take it you don’t mean with your parents,” I replied. “I suspect you’re referring to being able to find sexual outlets and that you had to take care of your own needs, rather than hooking up with new partners.”

“Now you’re getting it,” he sighed, with a slight grimace.

“So what you’re trying to tell me is that you came back very horny?” I asked, rhetorically. “So what’s new about that?” I teased.

“What’s new, is I’ve been back for a few days and I’ve had a few chances to have some fun, but not enough to make up for all the time I had to go without,” he whined.

“And you’ve come to me, why?” I prodded.

“I wanted to know if you’d mind if I hooked up with a couple of the Barstow boys,” he announced, without much emotion.

“I don’t remember you ever seeking my permission before you did something,” I countered. “So why now?”

“Because I felt I owed it to you, after all you’ve done for me,” he replied, shyly, and I could tell he was being sincere. “I know you want to limit how much we do with them, and I understand why, but I thought maybe you wouldn’t mind, as long as I asked you first.”

I just grinned, before I responded. “As long as you follow the rules Nigel and I first set down when they arrived, then it will be cool, Nick. Just don’t get carried away.”

“I won’t and you can trust me,” he responded.

“I know or I wouldn’t have told you it was all right,” I advised him, with a wink.

After giving me a hug, he stripped off his clothes and raced out to the pool. About forty to fifty minutes later, I saw him reenter the house with two of Nigel’s older sons in tow. He was leading the Irish brothers, Padraic and Sean, up to his room. It was obvious he had spent some time coaxing the pair into joining him, and I found out later that he promised them the time of their lives, if they joined him.

As the trio went up the stairs to Nick’s room, I noticed their semi-aroused state and concluded things would be heating up very soon. I was right. Once the door closed, Nick told Sean he’d suck him off, so he had Sean lie on the bed. Then Nick suggested to Padraic that he could screw him doggy-style, while he gave his brother a blowjob. Padraic quickly explained that he’d need a rubber to do this, so Nick pulled open the drawer on his nightstand, to show him where everything was kept.

While Padraic slipped the condom on and lubed it and Nick up, Nick bent over the side of the bed and slowly began to orally stimulate the sixteen-year old. When Nick felt Padraic fingering his backdoor, he spread his legs wide and let the seventeen-year old have his way. Once Padraic felt Nick was ready, he moved in behind him and gently began to enter.

At the time, Nick was busy licking and sucking all around Sean’s genital area, but he wasn’t so preoccupied that he didn’t realize what Padraic was up to. Nick stiffened slightly as he felt Padraic’s thick tool enter him. After all, it had been some time since he’d done anything like this and the Irishman had more girth than most of Nick’s assorted partners. Nick actually forgot about Sean momentarily, as he adjusted to the intruder, but Sean seemed to understand and didn’t say a word. However, once Padraic was totally inside him, Nick began to bob up and down of Sean’s firm mast again.

Nick was truly enjoying giving and receiving at the same time. Not only was he pleased by the way Sean was responding to his actions, as he thrust and squirmed below him, but he was also getting a great deal of satisfaction from the older brother. Nick was in heaven from the amount of sexual stimulation Padraic’s monster gave him. Besides filling him up, it continually brushed against his magic button and brought him more pleasure than he had known for quite some time.

Finally, Nick was able to relieve some of the sexual tension that had built up while he was away and he didn’t want it to end too quickly. Delving in to his vast bag of tricks, he was able to delay both brothers from getting off prematurely, so he could enjoy this for as long as possible.

When he finally reached the point where he knew he couldn’t delay them any longer, Nick focused his attention on Sean. He redoubled his pace and increased his suction until Sean was about to blow. Since Nick wanted all of them to get off together, he began working his anal muscles to bring Padraic to the brink as well. Padraic was giving Nick an incredible pounding and Nick shivered every time Padraic’s ample penis brushed against his prostate.

Nick actually lost his rhythm a couple of times, due to the overwhelming wave of sensations coming from his backside, and suddenly he realized his own juices were about to spew. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, he shoved his long, slender finger up Sean’s butt and massaged his prostate as well, which sent Sean over the edge. Sean began to bounce up and down on the bed, and within seconds, began releasing his love milk. As Nick felt the first volley of warm liquid squirting from the tiny slit, he swallowed greedily. He wasn’t about to lose a drop.

Soon this activity sent Nick over the edge too and caused his fluids to rise up his tubes. Having also reached the point of no return, his own stiff hose began spitting out its creamy contents. As his ejaculate landed on the sheets and dripped down Sean’s side, he was about to collapse in total ecstasy, but it wasn’t over yet.

Nick’s orgasm had caused his rectal muscles to spasm and squeeze Padraic’s pistoning dick even harder, which was the final straw for that Irishman. As his jism erupted and filled the reservoir at the tip of the prophylactic, Padraic rammed him a few more times, thus milking his own dick dry. Now that all three of them had climaxed, they collapsed beside each other on the bed, totally satisfied with their workout.

They actually dozed off for a while, but when they awoke they discovered they were sufficiently recovered from their energetic workout. Nick quickly wiped the mess off the sheets and Sean, before taking time to thank his partners. Both Barstow boys returned the courtesy and thanked him as well, and then they talked for a while, about a variety of non-sexual topics.

They did come down to join us for dinner later and I think most of the others were able to guess what they’d been up to. It wasn’t hard, especially knowing Nick’s reputation. However, once the meal was finished, the three of them disappeared once more and no one saw them again until the following morning.

Once they returned to Nick’s room, Nick suggested this time Padraic and Sean should switch places, if they were up for a second go around. The brothers immediately agreed with his proposal and went at it again.

This go around was nearly identical to the first, with Nick in the middle, except the other pair had switched places. The results were just as enjoyable, but this time when they were done, they only rested briefly, before cleaning up, changing the sheets and snuggling up to sleep together on Nick’s bed. Of course, Nick was in the middle again and they stayed that way until they got up for breakfast.

Everyone spent Thursday packing and making sure he had everything he would need to take with him on this trip. When I had finished with my preparations, and before checking on the others, I called the bus company to verify our reservation and confirm the time the bus would be arriving to pick us up. I was told the bus would be here by 5 a.m., and then we’d go pick up Little Ricky at the farm. After that, we’d be on our way for a couple of weeks of fun.

Although the boys were excited, none of them knew the details of what we were going to do on this trip. No matter how excited they were, they remained on their best behavior for the entire day. I think the Barstows were afraid we’d cancel the trip if anything bad happened and I think my boys were just trying to match, or exceed, their guests’ well-mannered actions. Both groups even went to bed early, without being told to do so, because they knew that we’d be getting an early start.

I had already explained we’d be waking them up at 4 a.m., so they’d have time to dress and eat before we left. I also advised them that anyone who procrastinated and didn’t get moving fast enough to join us would have to make the bus ride hungry, and none of them wanted that to happen.

Nigel, Jake, and I questioned each of the boys about the things they were planning to bring with them, in an attempt to eliminate their forgetting something they would need later. Once they understood what extra things they should include, and which items they should leave behind, they finished their packing. I then had all of them move their luggage downstairs to a stack in the family room. That would make it easier and eliminate some unnecessary commotion in the morning.

Although a majority of the boys were still a little sluggish after they awoke, it didn’t take long before the adrenaline kicked in and began to energize them. By the time the bus arrived, they were fully alert and ready to go.

As the coach pulled up in front of our driveway, they grabbed their gear and loaded it in the luggage compartment. Once every item was accounted for, we had them find seats and get comfortable, so I could count noses. I wanted to make certain no one was left behind. Yes, Nigel, Jake and I had all seen the “Home Alone” movies and didn’t want that to happen with our families.

Once everyone was accounted for, I went back to double-check the house and make certain everything was turned off. I didn’t want to take the chance that an electrical short would cause the house to burn down or that someone might leave the gas partially on and the house would explode before we returned. When I was satisfied everything was as it should be, I locked the doors and we were on our way.

Since all of those activities took so long to accomplish, we didn’t get to the Beckers’ house until between 6:00 and 6:30. Little Ricky was standing on the porch waving at us as we drove in, with his suitcase standing beside him. I don’t know why, but for some reason, seeing him reminded me of a nineteenth century emigrant waiting on the dock for the last boat to the New World.

As the bus drove toward him, Little Ricky grabbed his suitcase and leaped from the porch. This scared me, because he hadn’t even waited for the driver to come to a halt first, so I was concerned that he might stumble and fall in front of one of the tires. About that same time, Mr. and Mrs. Becker emerged from the house, looking at their son and making weird faces about the risk he was taking. As soon as the bus stopped, I got out to speak with them.

“This kid has been a bundle of nerves for over twenty-four hours,” Mr. Becker announced. “You’d think he’d never taken a trip before.”

“He’s just a boy, dear,” his wife chided him. “You don’t have to make fun of him. He’s just excited about being with his Uncle Pop and all the other boys. Weren’t you a kid once?”

“Not that I can remember,” Mr. Becker replied. “I was doing a man’s work on my father’s farm as early as I can recall.”

“Well, maybe that’s why you’re not much fun at times,” she added, tongue-in-cheek. “What you needed was to learn how to be a kid and enjoy yourself.” Mr. Becker just gave her a shocked glare, almost as if he hadn’t expected her to make such a bold comment. However, before long, they were both smiling.

“Guess you’re right,” he told her. “I always envied the other kids my age, when they talked about taking family trips and vacations. Go ahead, son, and have a good time. But you be good for Mr. Currie.”

“Yes, dear, have a good time and call us when you can.”

“I will. I promise,” Little Ricky responded, as he gave each of them a hug and a farewell kiss. Then he spun around and raced toward the bus. Without breaking stride, he darted up the few steps and stood beside the driver, while he looked to see whom he wanted to sit next to during the long bus ride.

“Don’t worry about him,” I told the Beckers, “as I’ve got several other surrogate fathers who are more than eager to watch over him.” Of course, I was referring to my older boys, who I knew would also keep an eye on Little Ricky. They would do this the same way they kept track of Andrew, Sammy and Graham, although Graham was beginning to think he was too old for this type of scrutiny any longer.

The Beckers thanked me for including their son and tried to give me some money, which I refused to take. They weren’t happy about it, but realized I wasn’t about to change my mind. Before I boarded the bus, I shook Mr. Becker’s hand and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek, before assuring both of them I’d take good care of their son. Everyone on the bus waved at the Beckers as we drove off, and they waved back, and soon we were on the road, heading toward our first destination.

I had kept the itinerary of the first part of this trip a secret, except from the adults, but all of the boys knew we’d be visiting a naturist camp at one point. That was because Little Ricky had blurted it out, so I had to confirm it was one of the things we’d be doing on this trip.

Surprisingly, it was one of Nigel’s boys who first recognized where we were going first, when he spotted a road sign telling the distance to New York City. My boys had been there before, a couple of times in fact, but I felt our European friends should see it, at least once, before they returned home. As we came into view of the skyline, it had them in awe, especially as we got closer to it. However, for my gang it just wasn’t the same without the Twin Towers looming before us.

We spent the rest of the day touring the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. When we finished up, just before dinnertime, we took the boys to our hotel, so they could clean up and change into more appropriate garments before we ate. I had made reservations at a nice restaurant, well in advance, but they wouldn’t allow us in looking like we did now.

The downtown hotel we were staying at was an older, yet still elegant structure. I even think Nigel’s boys were impressed with its design and furnishings and, yes, it could have even rivaled many of the historic places in their own country.

What made it even nicer, at least as far as I was concerned, was the fact that I’d also been able to secure a group discount for our stay. The hotel’s business had been down recently, actually since September 11, 2001, and they were doing everything they could to attract customers. This meant offering discounts, special packages and holding unique events to garner clientele.

After getting ready, we made our way to the restaurant. It was fancier than most of the eating establishments we frequented, so the boys felt slightly out of place, but that didn’t stop them from checking it out. They spent a great deal of their time gawking at the surroundings and talking excitedly to each other about this fantastic place. While they were looking over the menus, Nigel, Jake and I took time to explain what some of the dishes were, so the boys could make an informed decision about what they wanted to eat. Once they made their selections, we ordered and then waited for it to arrive. That night we enjoyed a wonderful meal, which included some delicious desserts, and everyone was fully sated by the time we left.

Earlier in the day I had begun to notice that Vinnie was acting a little strange. He was unusually quiet and didn’t look particularly pleased. Even as we dined, he seemed out of sorts, so I wondered what was wrong. Did he have a fight with Kevin? I didn’t think so, because Kevin seemed to be having fun, and then it struck me. Vinnie’s parents had died when their plane was crashed into one of the Twin Towers. I couldn’t fathom what he must be going through and didn’t believe I hadn’t realized this sooner. Now, I was mentally kicking myself for not anticipating this predicament, but I was also determined to talk to him about it later, once we were alone.

As we finished up our desserts, I informed both Jake and Nigel what I planned, and the reasons for it, so they agreed to keep an eye on the rest of the boys, while Vinnie and I spent a little time by ourselves. As everyone else was heading up to his room, I quietly, and secretively, pulled Vinnie aside.

“Hey, Bud,” I began. “Why don’t we go out for a little walk, just the two of us?”

“Why, did I do something wrong?” he asked, with a puzzled look on his face.

“No, I was the one who did something wrong, and I want to apologize to you for it,” I stammered. I’m not sure he understood what I meant by my remark, but he went with me. Once we were walking down the sidewalk, I began to explain.

“Vinnie, I apologize for being so callous and thoughtless earlier. It had completely slipped my mind that this is where your parents died. How are you handling your stay here and being reminded of that?” Now, he looked at me, with understanding in his eyes, before they began to fill with tears. He was finally able to release his inner turmoil and deal with this emotional issue.

“I thought everyone had forgotten about that, and it kind of hurt,” he admitted. “I’m glad you remembered though.”

“So, how are you holding up?” I asked, while giving him a gentle hug.

“It’s not easy, but I’m worried more about tomorrow,” he told me. “You did say we were going to see where the Twin Towers stood, right?”

“Yes, but you can stay near me, if that would help,” I suggested.

“Yeah, okay,” he agreed. “That would help a lot.”

“Would you like me to remind Kevin too, so he’ll be more supportive?” I wondered.

He looked at me and I could tell he was thinking hard about what I just asked him. “I don’t know. What do you think?” he responded, putting the decision back on me.

“I think we should,” I told him. “Kevin’s probably so caught up in the excitement of being here and showing Nigel’s boys around that it hasn’t dawned on him yet. I know if we don’t tell him, once he does remember he’ll feel just as badly about the oversight as I do. I’m really sorry and want to make it up to you. Will you let me?”

“It’s okay. I understand,” Vinnie replied, diplomatically.

“Not really, and I do owe you,” I told him, sincerely, before ending our discussion.

When we got back, I took Kevin aside and explained things to him. I could tell he felt even worse than I did about the oversight, especially after admitting he hadn’t even noticed Vinnie’s plight. Now that he was aware of Vinnie’s feelings, Kevin went over to him and apologized. Even though Vinnie assured him it was all right and was willing to overlook our gaff, we both pledged to make it up to him tomorrow.

The next day we went to the top of the Empire State Building, to enjoy the splendid view of the city. While we were there, we noted the hole created by the collapse of the World Trade Center and explained to the Barstows what it had been like for us, on the day it happened. I even brought up the story about Vinnie’s parents, and once the others understood how traumatic that must have been, they went out of their way to offer words of comfort and solace to him.

Later, we went as close as we could to the spot where the WTC once stood, while most of my boys thought back to our first trip to the city. As we drew closer to the site, Kevin and I moved on either side of Vinnie, so we could support him through this difficult time. Even though it was hard for the rest of us to look at the huge void, while also recalling peering from its observation deck on our previous visit, I was sure it must be a thousand times worse for Vinnie.

Although it was emotionally draining, Vinnie made it through our visit like a trooper. He did shed more than a few tears while we were there, but no one seemed to think much about it, since they were also shedding a tear or two of their own. Nigel’s boys were very supportive and offered their expressions of remorse and outrage over what had happened those many months before. I think, from that point on, my family understood how important it was to have the people of Great Britain as our staunchest allies.

By the time we were ready to leave, we were all emotionally drained, but I think it also served as a catharsis for Vinnie. This visit allowed him to deal with that part of his past and come to terms with it, if only in a limited way. Now, he could put it behind him and move on with the rest of his life.

Kevin was wonderful with Vinnie the entire day. Since Kevin had dealt with his own crises over the years, especially when we lost Brent, he seemed to know exactly what to do or what to say to help guide Vinnie through these critical moments of dealing with his personal demons. I’m sure Vinnie was as glad as I was that Kevin was there to help him through it.

Once we finished our sightseeing, we got back on the bus and left the city. The driver took I-95 south and headed toward our next stop, Washington, DC.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hmm i thought that Vinnie’s parents were in one of the other planes not those that hit the twin towers 🤔 even if it is the same day

Edited by Danilo Syrtis
  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

hmm i thought that Vinnie’s parents were in one of the other planes not those that hit the twin towers 🤔 even if it is the same day

No, they were in one of the planes that hit the tower.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..