Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

His Beautiful Boy

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
2023_10_14_21_43_43_075.jpg

Oscar, a 19 year old boy, experiences unfamiliar feelings on a family trip to Italy. A coming-of-age story with a dark twist.

[Disclaimer] My stories are about erotic, sensual, and emotional connections between gay men. Albeit romantic, sweet, and uplifting, they also contain rough, sometimes edgy, or violent sex scenes between consenting partners. If that kind of sexual display is in any way triggering for you, I suggest you do not proceed with this particular story.
Copyright © 2023 CasualWanderer82; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dan South

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Allow me to speak briefly about the Author before I share my review of the rich tapestry that is His Beautiful Boy.

I am fortunate to have been a reader, a follower, and a fan of CasualWander82, CW, prior to him joining the ranks of talented authors here on GA. It brings me great joy that he is publishing here now. His words weave stories that, like him, are unique, truly one-of-a-kind.

You will find more than one Beautiful Boy in this story. Generations of beautiful boys and men all with a secret to keep or a secret desire to realize. While it tells of an undeniable coming-of-age evolution it is equally a tale of the destruction secrets and lies can, and do, bring about given the time to ripen and rot.

Deeply developed characters and lush settings vividly painted with words  will capture and hold your attention. Read on to see if and how beauty can exist in places of darkness and pain. Decide for yourself if beauty is, as it’s said, only skin deep. 

 

Response from the author:

Thank you, Dan, for the ongoing support.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..