Jump to content

Men Of Honor

   (3 reviews)
2023-10-17-16-13-12-475.jpg

Jacob and Christian have been best friends since high school. Christian is getting married soon, so they spend one last weekend together in Jacob's cabin to celebrate. But a chance encounter with three unknown men will change their lives irrevocably.

Copyright © 2023 CasualWanderer82; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Men of Honor is a story of love and loss, and rediscovery. It twists and turns in unexpected ways, keeping the reader enthralled. 

I binge-read this story and loved every moment. ❤ 

Response from the author:

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Zachary19

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Congratulations you’ve earned my first ever review 🙂 I’ll begin by saying that this sorry was absolutely, brilliantly written. 
Going back to the first chapter however, I can’t and couldn’t get over what Christian did to and, in front of Jacob. It left me with such anger and hatred towards him. That deep rooted feeling of betrayal and anger I felt towards Christian never left me. To which, I guess that’s what makes Jacob a better more forgiving man than I could ever be.

I can’t wait to see if (and truly hope) there’s a follow along to this story!

All The Best. 

Response from the author:

Who knows if we'll see Jacob again...😉

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Pencilwhip

  

You have put together an awesome piece of story telling. It is very emotional, brutal, and savage with the most delicate portral of redemption. 

Response from the author:

I'm humbled that you took the time to read it. Thank you!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..