Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
[Disclaimer] My stories are about erotic, sensual, and emotional connections between gay men. Albeit romantic, sweet, and uplifting, they also contain rough, sometimes edgy sex scenes between consenting partners. If that kind of sexual display is in any way triggering for you, I suggest you do not proceed with this particular story.

The Good Son - 5. You Made It Feel Like Home

Fun-Pic-20240308-111710551.webp

 

Gabriel lay stretched on the bed, holding a book, his head resting on Elliot's stomach and his feet over Jonathan's crotch while the stud's hands gently rubbed them.

"Listen to this." He said, calling for their attention. "Let me say no more. Words do no justice to the hidden meaning. Everything immediately becomes slightly different when expressed in words, distorted, and foolish...It is perfectly fine with me that something might be precious wisdom for one man and another, foolery." He quoted, glancing back at his friend and smiling, his eyes anticipating some reaction. There was silence.

"I don't get it," Elliot remarked, shrugging.

"Exactly," Gabriel replied, giggling before Jonathan joined the merriment.

"Dude, you were always the smart one," Elliot argued as he looked down at Gabriel, his hand gently brushing his head. Gabriel turned his head up and held Elliot's hand.

"It just means that stuff might seem one thing to one person and one thing entirely different to another. It's how you see things that matter." Gabriel elucidated, smiling.

"I see you." Elliot sounded, his blue eyes shining down on his friend.

And...?" Gabriel asked, lifting one eyebrow and pumping his chest like a peacock.

"I think you're fucking gorgeous," Elliot stated, his fingers playing with Gabriel's.

"Some might disagree." Gabriel countered.

"Who?" Elliot playfully questioned. "I'll fuck them up!" He teased, standing up and playfully swinging his fists in the air. Gabriel's head fell back on the mattress, chuckling.

"Shit!" Gabriel uttered, his hand clutching his broken rib.

Jonathan immediately shot forward.

"Careful, baby!" he exclaimed, reaching for his son's hands and pulling them aside.

"Still hurts when I laugh." Gabriel described.

"Let me kiss it," Jonathan said, leaning forward and gently pressing his lips against the boy's sore spot. Gabriel instantly moaned, his whole body stretching as his cock twitched between his legs.

"Dad..." Gabriel murmured.

"What?" Jonathan questioned, his voice muffled and his face buried deep into Gabriel's skin.

"It's 8.30. We're going to miss breakfast." The boy replied. Jonathan raised his head and looked up at the boy, his eyes drunk with craving.

"Fine..." He voiced reluctantly, pulling back, jumping off the bed, and extending his arm to help his boy. "Shower first," Jonathan said, winking and slapping Gabriel's bubble butt before entering the bathroom. After a few seconds, the boys heard the water running.

Gabriel looked at Elliot, sensing a slight apprehension in his friend's gaze. Elliot smiled and turned around, strolling to the other bathroom. Gabriel wanted to call him back, but he didn't. Something inside his best friend was still holding him back. And he knew what it was. He rushed for the bathroom, where Jonathan was already waiting, his beautiful athletic body soaking in water and soap and his long hair cascading over his thick shoulders. Gabriel smiled and walked silently inside the shower, grabbing Jonathan from the back, his arms swathing his father's hairy chest, feeling his every heartbeat.

"Hey, baby," Jonathan uttered gently, pulling his face from under the shower. "What's up?" He questioned. He knew Gabriel inside out. His son's every touch and sound told an indefinable story only Jonathan knew how to decode.

"Nothing," Gabriel mumbled, skating his hands over Jonathan's soaped skin. The hunk's cock twitched immediately.

"Spit it out..." Jonathan requested, forcing Gabriel's hesitance to unlock.

"I was thinking. Since we're leaving tomorrow, spending the night on one of those overwater bungalows would be cool...what do you think?" Gabriel suggested, his hand sliding down to his father's cock.

"Gabriel...are you trying to seduce me into saying yes?" Jonathan asked, his head falling into his son's shoulder as his cock thickened inside the boy's hand.

"Maybe...is it working?" The boy teased lustfully.

"Fuck yes," Jonathan replied, seizing the boy's hand, turning around to face him, and forcing his body gently against the shower wall.

He lifted Gabriel from the ground, the boy's legs scissoring his waist. His cock took its rightful place between the boy's cheeks, and he began to grind them, the stud's hips moving back and forth gently. Jonathan's strength was unmatched as he held his son in midair, hovering gently and steadily, positioning the boy's hole for the taking. Gabriel's hands came up, and his fingers brushed his father's face, his hazelnut eyes suddenly transfixed on every detail. Jonathan's bushy eyebrows, his thick layered tanned skin, his slightly overgrown beard from under which his beautifully luscious lips peaked through, and his deep dark brown eyes, strong and resonant. Inside them, Gabriel's light shined with a brightness that reflected at him.

"Dad, I love you." Gabriel professed.

Jonathan just stared at him, his countenance expressing his feelings more accurately than his words could ever do. Sensing this, Gabriel leaned forward and kissed Jonathan softly, feeling the wet wood-scented breath on him. He closed his eyes and licked his father's lips, taunting the hunk's dominance out of him. Jonathan groaned, so Gabriel went back, licking his mouth and sliding his tongue inside. The stud groaned again, this time more cavernously. With each new deep moan, Gabriel felt his father's cock engorge between his legs. Every hair on Gabriel's body prickled. Nothing felt more urgent than to have Jonathan inside him.

"Put it in. Please." The boy sighed into his father's ear. Jonathan lifted his son's ass just a bit, enough for the tip of his monstrous dick to aim at his sphincter, before shoving it inside slowly. "Oh, my god..." Gabriel whined, his face tightening with pleasurable pain.

Jonathan's face slid down the boy's and nestled inside his neck as Gabriel brushed his fingers over Jonathan's wet hair. He could feel his father's teeth bite down on his skin like a vampire as he thrust his shaft deeper into him.

"You like that, baby?" Jonathan groaned into the boy's neck, his thrusts fastening as he pushed his son's cheeks in, Gabriel's ass slapping against the soggy wall behind them.

Gabriel's head nodded rapidly, his teeth biting down on his lips.

"Dad...?" Gabriel uttered into his father's ear, stuttering as the hunk's dick rammed into his hole.

"Shhhh...you're gonna make me bust..." Jonathan warned. By now, Gabriel knew his voice was enough to trigger his father's orgasm.

"I want Elliot to come too." Gabriel resumed.

"Sure, baby. Sure." Jonathan conceded, his swings deepening as his hands gently held Gabriel's body in the air. His right hand skated up the boy's back and held his neck, helping him steer his cock deeper inside his son's body.

"I want...shit..." Gabriel continued to flirt, clipping his words along the way, momentarily surprised by the pleasurable way with which his father hit his prostate. "I want him to...I want you to...fuck...Daddy..." Gabriel persisted, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "You're dick is so fucking hard..." He uttered.

Not surprisingly, a loud gasp broke out from Jonathan's mouth, followed by a fierce groan as he emptied into Gabriel's hole. Load after load of thick batter, his pelvis continuously pounding as his cock helped push his cum further in.

"Mother fucker!" Jonathan hollered, both excited and disappointed he couldn't last long. But Gabriel's hole was his favorite place, after all. Jonathan panted and chuckled as his dick slid from Gabriel, the boy's hips bucking. "You, okay?" He asked, still concerned about Gabriel's injuries.

The boy nodded, walking up to the shower and sliding his hand inside his crack, washing his father's cum off.

"What were you going to say? Back there, I mean." Jonathan questioned. Gabriel halted, his body drizzling with shower gel.

"Never mind," Gabriel replied elusively. I'm going to check on Elliot." He opened the glass door and jumped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying himself as he rushed for the other room.

He rolled the towel around his waist and crossed the living room into the first bedroom. The beds were empty, but as he reached the middle of the room, his eyes caught a glimpse of someone on the balcony. Gabriel sauntered to find Elliot sitting alone in one of the lounge chairs facing the beach. He crept up behind his friend and embraced him, kissing his neck.

"Hey, pussy." Elliot teased, bringing his hands up and holding Gabriel tight, seemingly wanting his friend to stay there forever.

Gabriel went around him and sat on his lap. He looked inside Elliot's deep blue eyes, squinting as he scanned his feelings. They didn't speak. They didn't need to. Gabriel knew what was troubling his best friend. Suddenly, he beamed.

"Stop that," Elliot said, making Gabriel giggle. "It's so annoying," he said.

But Gabriel seemed bent on pulling Elliot out of his predicament. So instead, he started playfully moving his ass, teasing his friend's cock, which bloated instantly. He could feel Elliot's cock hardening under his thin beach shorts. Then Gabriel leaned forward, grabbing his friend's neck and kissing his ear.

"I know what you're thinking," he whispered. "Trust me. I got your back, okay?" Gabriel uttered, pulling away and winking. Elliot looked at him, stumped yet mesmerized by Gabriel's words.

He knew Gabriel's love for him, and even though he couldn't fully understand what he meant, Elliot's trust was blind. He let his head tumble forward, hitting Gabriel's chest. The boy's hand came around Elliot's head, brushing his curly hair. Elliot exhaled, his anxiety melting away inside Gabriel's mystical embrace.

Thirty minutes later, they sat at the deck, chatting as Gabriel continued to make a low-key attempt to pull Elliot out of his mental rut. But he seemed off, distant. Last night's intimate moment had struck a nerve inside the boy, and although their hearts felt closer than ever before, his mind was detached. They eventually moved into the canopy, and each stretched in their chair. Jonathan slept, exhausted from his shower fuck with Gabriel. Elliot sprawled, his arms crossed behind his head, wearing his sunglasses as he scanned the horizon vacantly. Gabriel read his book, occasionally side-eyeing his friend. Finally, unable to focus on his reading, he closed it and put it down, sloping forward on his chair and dropping his head between his shoulders.

"Hey," a familiar husky voice called. Gabriel lifted his head to find Nathan darting at him anxiously. "Can we talk?" he requested. Gabriel squinted, the sun hitting his face. Then he skimmed at Elliot, his friend's eyes concealed under his glasses.

"I don't..." Gabriel stuttered.

"Please, Gabriel..." Nathan muttered, embarrassed.

"Dude, he doesn't want to talk to you." Elliot intervened. Nathan frowned, holding his ground as he waited for Gabriel's response.

"Okay. Fine." Gabriel conceded, standing up. Elliot tilted forward, ready to follow his friend. "It's okay. I won't go far." He whispered to Elliot. "C'mon." He said, signaling with his head for Nathan to follow him.

The two wandered further down the beach, eventually halting near the shore where they sat. Gabriel just gazed at the ocean line while Nathan fidgeted, garnering the courage to engage in conversation.

"I've been wanting to talk to you. About that night. But you've ignored me." He stated, sounding heavy and glum.

"I've just had a lot on my mind. Been trying to focus on spending time with my family, Nathan." Gabriel replied, an uncharacteristically coldness to his voice.

"Are you upset?" Nathan asked. There was a brief silence.

"I'm not upset. I'm disappointed," Gabriel explained, scanning the surroundings almost as if he were making sure nobody was listening. Then his eyes locked on Nathan. "You left me there," he revealed as Nathan's eyes twitched in distress.

"I..." Nathan stuttered, unable to explain himself. "I got scared, but I came back for you," Nathan tried to plead.

"I could have been dead by then," Gabriel said. Nathan bowed his head in shame. "Hey, look at me." He said, his empathy reaching out to Nathan's soul. "It's okay. I don't blame you." Gabriel stated, his voice subdued and contained. Nathan's head came up and locked on the horizon.

"So...is this it?" Nathan questioned, his voice lingering in momentary gloom.

"I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way, we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value." Gabriel quoted, a soft smile pushing through.

"Page 47..." Nathan whispered, chuckling, his eyes still locked on the ocean. "Did you find your meaning?" He asked.

Gabriel straightened himself, his eyes searching around. Suddenly, they stopped. Elliot had followed them and was sitting just a few yards back, his eyes on his best friend. Gabriel's heart and soul beamed, and his lips became a smile.

"I think I have, yes." He stated categorically.

"Can we still be friends?" Nathan asked.

"Ovecourse. Let's meet up when we get back home." Gabriel suggested. "See ya, Nathan." He sounded, standing up and walking towards Elliot.

"See ya, Gabriel," Nathan replied, his eyes following Gabriel as he strolled away.

Gabriel's knees fell to the ground as he approached Elliot. His face was now glued to his friend's, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Elliot questioned, annoyed.

"Because I'm happy," Gabriel replied, his mouth hovering over Elliot's face, layering his breath over it.

"What the fuck was that about?" Elliot asked, pointing his chin at Nathan, who had now walked away. Gabriel just shrugged, his eyes scanning Elliot's face, his full attention on him.

"Let's go for a walk." Gabriel offered, his eyes locking on Elliot's beautiful lips as his tongue casually glazed over them. Elliot immediately looked back at their canopy, where Jonathan slept peacefully.

"What about your Dad?" Elliot asked, clearly concerned about the secrecy of their getaway.

"He's out for at least a couple of hours," Gabriel replied, his voice more sultry. "Elli...?" He whispered into his friend's mouth, their lips practically touching.

"Yeah...?" Elliot muttered, his voice intemperate with fascination.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Gabriel requested, his voice quiet and gentle. Elliot chuckled, his breath firing into Gabriel's nostrils, whose eyes closed in rapture.

"Do I have an option?" Elliot teased.

"No," Gabriel stated, his head leaning forward, touching Elliot's. "Follow me." He steered, standing up. Elliot jumped from the ground and rushed over to his friend.

They strolled across the beach, through the shore, slowly away from the resort commotion. Their fingers casually grazed as they roamed, intertwining in a sensual dance. Inside their shorts, their cocks were rock-hard. As they strode further away from the crowd, a soothing silence began to take over, with only the waves and the tropical birds in the distance keeping them company. Finally, they reached the base of the momentous rock incline they had spotted repeatedly in the distance during their stay. They looked up and saw plates signaling a viewpoint at the top of the path. Without saying a word, Gabriel and Elliot looked at each other and rushed up, their flip-flops trying as they walked up the cliff.

After about twenty-five minutes of painful climbing, they finally reached the top. They had stripped their tank tops and were sweating buckets, not having spoken a single word to each other the whole way there. Elliot opened his backpack and took out a bottle of water, taking a long sip. Then he closed the cap and threw it to Gabriel, who caught it in the air and drank almost all of it in one go.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Gabriel razzed, drying the sweat from his forehead with his hand. Elliot chuckled, turning away and walking closer to the edge.

"Wow." He exclaimed as he stopped, his feet inches from a 200ft drop.

It was guarded by a wooden railing, barely holding itself up. And beyond it was the most breathtaking view, a vast ocean stretching endlessly. Flocks of birds and seagulls rushed past them in an effortless dance. They could see the resort and the tiny, minuscule guests moving like ants in the distance as they glanced down. Finally, Elliot's legs caved, and he fell to the ground, sitting facing the view with complete wonderment. Gabriel eventually walked up to him and sat beside his friend. And for a moment, they just silently sat as they stared at the landscape.

"We definitely should have done this earlier," Elliot commented.

"Yeah," Gabriel mumbled, their mouths slightly gaping in contemplation.

Another moment of silence took hold of them. Elliot's eyes seemed to peek at Gabriel occasionally, searching for the right moment to express the words that loitered behind his lips.

"You know...this is probably the last time we'll be together like this," Elliot stated, his blue eyes scanning the ocean, fusing with it as his raven curls waved gently along the wind. "You'll be off to college and...well...I'll probably just stay in town, working some shitty job." He uttered, a certain detachment in his voice.

"College is not far, you know," Gabriel argued. "I'll still be around during weekends and holidays." He declared, sticking his head forward, trying to make Elliot look at him. But the boy's eyes were latched on that vast sea.

"It's not the same thing..." Elliot muttered, his words getting lost in the breeze as a familiar sadness crept back inside him.

"Elli..." Gabriel uttered, struggling to find the words.

"I think...I need to learn to survive without you. Both of you." Elliot stated.

"Do you love him?" Gabriel asked without any judgment.

"Yes. Which makes this even harder, more painful." Elliot replied, his voice uncovering some strength. "I'm tired of suffering, Gabriel. I'm exhausted." He stated.

Gabriel got up, walked before his friend, and removed his swim shorts. As he did, his dick bounced forward like a slingshot, a string of precum dangling from the tip. He nestled between Elliot's legs, saddling his pelvis and leaning into his friend's chest.

"Give me your hand," Gabriel demanded. Elliot raised his hand, and Gabriel grabbed it, placing it around his cock. "Do you feel that?" He questioned, to which Elliot nodded. "This is how my heart beats for you every time I look at your eyes." He conveyed, seeing Elliot's blue gaze start to glow.

Elliot's left hand went around and landed on Gabriel's smooth peach while his right began to stroke his friend's hard cock. Gabriel's hazelnut eyes started to dive deeper inside Elliot's blues, a lustful grin on his lips.

"All this had always been, and he had never seen it; he was never present. Now, he was present and belonged to it. Through his eyes, he saw the light and shadows; through his mind, he was aware of moon and stars." Gabriel quoted, leaning forward and kissing Elliot passionately. As he did, he could feel the salt of his friend's tears glaze over his lips. "Don't you get it?" Gabriel whispered, his mouth still touching Elliot's, their spits fusing with his words. "If I'm your light, then you're my shadow." He uttered.

"Gabe..." Elliot's voice whispered, cracking at every syllable. His hand was now covered in his friend's precum, beating his meat ferociously.

"I can't live without you, you fucking idiot." Gabriel moaned, his head snapping back in ecstasy as Elliot's hand stroked the cum out of his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna bust." He informed urgently.

"Cum in my mouth." Elliot urged, sliding down and opening his jaw.

Gabriel pulled his pelvis forward and slid his cock inside Elliot's mouth, owning his dark curls in his fingers, fucking his friend's mouth as he began to shoot his batter inside him. He looked down, teased by Elliot's moans as he swallowed every shot.

"Fuck yeah, Elli." Gabriel groaned. "You look so sexy...fuck." He rasped, watching his friend's blue eyes gaze up at him, closing momentarily every time Gabriel's hips twitched as he fired another string.

Elliot fell back, his smooth, broad chest moving up and down.

"Fuck that was hot!" He said, chuckling before he felt Gabriel's body fall over him, his tongue sliding over his mouth and his hand holding his chin, forcing him to look at his friend's face.

"If you ever leave me, I'll kill you," Gabriel whispered. Elliot beamed.

There they were, the words needed to exhume his sadness. Gabriel adored him, and no distance would ever change that. The lingering fear of rejection Elliot had known and harbored his entire life was finally vanishing, conquered by the light Gabriel shined over it. Elliot encircled his arms around Gabriel and held him tight. His eyes closed as he tried to contain his emotion.

"Dude...thank you," Elliot mumbled.

"For what?" Gabriel questioned softly.

"For always making it feel like home." He whispered.

Gabriel lifted his head, looking into Elliot's eyes, and smiled.

"C'mon. Let's head down." He said.

The two friends got up, dressed, and headed down the dirt road, shoving each other playfully down until they eventually tired. By the time they arrived at the canopy, they were holding hands. Finally, they stopped, gazing at Jonathan, who was still asleep.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Elliot asked, glancing at Gabriel, who chuckled and shrugged.

"Let him sleep. He'll need all the energy he can muster for tonight." Gabriel said elusively, sporting a mischievous grin on his face.

"You're making me hard." Elliot teased.

"Good. Let's take a shower." Gabriel suggested, winking at his friend before rushing for the palm trees. Elliot giggled, chasing after him.

They left Jonathan at the canopy, snoring.

The boys entered the room, tossing everything on the floor on their way to the shower. They opened the glass door and jumped right in. Elliot pushed Gabriel aside, hogging the shower head. They chuckled.

"Hold your hand out?" Elliot instructed before pressing a large quantity of shower gel on Gabriel's hand. "So...why did you ditch Nathan?" He drilled as they scrubbed their bodies energetically. Gabriel's hands slowed down slightly.

"I don't know..." He shrugged.

"He seemed to like you," Elliot commented, his eyes scouring for Gabriel's reaction.

"I thought you didn't like him." Gabriel teased.

"I don't know him. You do." Elliot replied, making Gabriel stumble. He could see his friend's wheels turning.

"We have stuff in common, for sure," Gabriel said as Elliot turned around, plunging his head under the water. Suddenly, he felt Gabriel's soft dick rub against his crack. Then his friend's hands came around him, grabbing his semi-hard cock. "But... I don't think I'm attracted to him." He stated, his lips wandering around Elliot's smooth back.

"Ouch." Elliot mocked, turning around, his now hard cock slapping Gabriel's leg. "So...what's your type?" He questioned, pulling Gabriel's body into him and leading him closer to the wall.

"Smooth, about my height, blue eyes...dark hair...bad attitude..." He razzed, smiling.

"You're such a slut, dude." Elliot jested, chuckling. "Turn around. Let me see that ass." He commanded, pushing Gabriel against the wall, his arms spread sideways. He started teasing his friend's hole with his dick, the tip honing against Gabriel's velvety sphincter, which puckered excitedly.

"You're just gonna tease it?" Gabriel provoked.

Elliot giggled, his smile stretching. Whenever Gabriel's voice called for him, he felt a wave of cold air in his stomach as a sudden rush of euphoria and beautiful memories punctured his heart. He aimed his dick and pushed inside, the shower gel easing the process. Gabriel immediately moaned, one of his arms coming down and grabbing Elliot's ass, drawing him deeper inside.

"Elli..." Gabriel moaned.

"Dude, don't call me that. You'll make me shoot." Elliot pleaded, his forehead pushing against Gabriel's back.

His hips started moving back and forth, his cock hardening even more with each stroke. His arms came around Gabriel and held his chest with uncharacteristic gentleness, no roughness, haste, or negligence. Suddenly, Elliot's arm stretched out and closed the water tab. "Come with me," Elliot commanded, holding Gabriel's hand and escorting him into his former bed. "Here." He informed. Gabriel's face beamed.

Elliot stepped forward and sat on the mattress with his legs stretched outwards. Gabriel followed and sat on him, holding Elliot's dick upwards and pushing it inside himself. They both puffed in unison, their breaths perfectly syncopated.

"Elli?" Gabriel called, his hips dancing very slowly, his hole clenching around Elliot's staff.

"Hmm?" Elliot groaned.

"Don't fuck me." Gabriel requested, his voice sluggish and melodic. Elliot's eyes veered up, locking on Gabriel's. "Make love to me." The boy prayed.

Elliot's blue eyes glistened, their color expanding, encompassing all the shades of blue, before settling on a cerulean hue. From within them, a brightness erupted. Elliot nodded, surrendering entirely to Gabriel's request. As he gazed at his friend, his cock moving slowly inside his ass, Elliot finally understood.

His love for Gabriel had been held captive by his lust for Jonathan. But the nature of his feelings for both men was finally being revealed as two separate entities entirely. Jonathan was lust, passion, desire, rage, and violence. But not Gabriel.

Gabriel was profound, vital, perpetual, heart-bounding, and soul-merging. Gabriel was his soulmate.

Their eyes locked as every moment in their lives, every instance they spent together, flashed before them. It was overwhelming, overpowering. In that hotel room, their bodies entangled as their breaths coated each other, and the two friends finally pledged their undying love.

"Elli, I love you." Gabriel whimpered, his words ushered by his friend's deep thrusts.

"I love you, Gabe. So much." Elliot whispered into Gabriel's chest. His lips planted his pledge on his friend's skin, heart, and soul. "I wish I could stay inside you...forever." He muttered, upping his thrusts.

"Remember that time...fuck." Gabriel commented, interrupted by Elliot's cock pinching his prostate. "...at..." He tried to resume.

"Amy's birthday party..." Elliot continued, stopping as he tried to contain his orgasm. He released a long puff before continuing. "Yeah, I do..." Elliot persisted. "I was fucking her pussy...when I turned around...you were looking at me." He uttered, his breath getting heavier.

"You know what I was thinking back then?" Gabriel asked, his hole queefing as it stretched to accommodate Elliot's engorging cock.

"What?" Elliot groaned, his voice now consumed by lust.

"I was thinking..." Gabriel tried to say. "How would it feel to be with you like this..." Gabriel wept, his voice faltering. "...like we are...right now." He finally finished, his voice tumbling into a bottomless emotional pit.

"Gabe...fuck..." Elliot emitted before his hips came to a stop. And suddenly, only his dick moved as it shot thick strings of batter inside Gabriel's ass.

"Holy fuck, that's it. Fill me up, baby." Gabriel whispered, his face tucked inside Elliot's curls. "That feels so good, fuck." He moaned as he clenched his inner muscles, draining his best friend's cock to the last drop.

As the rush subsided, their faces finally met again. Their eyes were smiling, and their countenances beamed beyond reason.

Suddenly, they broke into laughter. Not a giggle or a chuckle. Pure, unfiltered happiness and joy. Their bodies tumbled sideways, still laced, and their eyes latched like leaches.

"Dude, that was fucking insane...right?" Elliot questioned, his eyes glazed with marvel. Gabriel just stared at him, smiling. Elliot leaned forward and kissed his mouth, his tongue pushing inside eagerly. Their kiss lingered, and soon, the lovers lost track of time. They lay there, naked, their bodies fused and their lips locked.

Finally, the room's door flared open, and Jonathan walked in, looking positively revigorated. He closed the door and stood there, gazing at the boys with a smirk. Gabriel pulled away from Elliot's mouth, a string of spit still latched to his lower lip.

"Dad!" He hollered, pulling Elliot and exposing the boy's ass to Jonathan, whose fingers went for his cock, adjusting his position. His eyes struggled to look away. Gabriel could feel Elliot's cock hardening over his stomach. He looked at his father and smiled. "A snack before dinner?" He razzed, slapping Elliot's ass.

"Dude!" Elliot groaned, annoyed.

"It's late. I'll shower quickly, and we can head off," Jonathan said, rushing to his room.

Gabriel sighed.

About 40 minutes later, they were heading for the overwater bungalows stationed near the beach on one of the far ends of the resort. You had to take a small row rowboat over to it, so Jonathan took charge, pumping his wide arms back and forth. Both boys sat on the opposite side of the boat, lustfully admiring how his muscles tensed and flexed with each movement, sharing complicit and lustful looks.

They reached the bungalow, roped the boat, and hopped off. There was a large plank leading to the structure, now lit by candles and small yellow torch lights. It was an exquisite setting.

"This was a great idea, baby," Jonathan said, smiling back at Gabriel as he walked ahead.

The bungalow seemed small from the outside, but as they walked in, they realized it stretched onwards over the dock. All the rooms were circular, and the first had a table with some food awaiting them. Further back was a second room with a round mattress, glass floor, and ceiling. It was breathtaking. Gabriel rushed ahead and lunged on the bed, facing up, his eyes piercing through the glass ceiling where a sky of stars awaited him. He lay there, his eyes beaming as the night sky reflected on them. Elliot approached the bed. Gabriel glanced at him, reached for his hand, and pulled him in. Elliot fell sideways and nudged closer to Gabriel, their heads locked as they looked up.

"Are you guys hungry? Jonathan asked from the other room.

Gabriel's head turned over very slowly, his eyes gazing at Elliot, who seemed distracted by the starlit sky. Then, finally, he pulled himself up and walked up to his father, clutching him from behind, his hands reaching inside his shirt and his fingers grazing the stud's muscular stomach.

"Let's have some shots," Gabriel said.

"Are you sure? I'm not carrying you out of here..." Jonathan razzed.

Gabriel chuckled and went over to his backpack, taking out a small box.

"What's that?" Jonathan questioned. Gabriel opened the box and took out a joint. "Where the fuck did you get that?" Jonathan asked, surprised.

"Nathan gave it to me the day we went to Phi Phi Islands. I was saving it for a special occasion." Gabriel proudly stated, holding the blunt to his mouth and lighting it. He took a big puff as Jonathan and Elliot looked at him with surprise. Then, Gabriel reached for his bag again and pulled out his phone and portable sound system. He placed them on a small table and popped some music on. It was Gabriel's tune. Melodic, electronic, with a chilling vibe. He instantly set a mood, and suddenly, Jonathan and Elliot started to relax, their bodies releasing all their tension.

"C'mon," Gabriel called, extending his hand to Elliot and pulling him from the bed.

Jonathan gave each of them a shotglass and raised his own. They didn't say anything. Instead, they just stared at each other. Jonathan's eyes finally locked on Elliot's, and for a moment, the tension and awkwardness that had plagued them since Gabriel's assault disappeared. They proceeded to down several glasses over the next few minutes, passing the joint around, and it wasn't long before they started to let loose. They were sitting at the table, chatting and laughing, when Gabriel suddenly stood up just as a particularly sensual tune popped on.

His body started moving, his hips waving sensually from one side to the other. Jonathan's and Elliot's faces dropped, and their eyes sealed on Gabriel's body. The boy took his hands to his shirt and pulled it off, exposing his beautiful skin and fit upper body. His nipples were already hard, and his head tilted back as he danced, his pelvis ushering the other's lust in a hypnotizing choreography. He took his fingers to the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down slightly, exposing his public area, his abdomen teasing the unseen. Under the fabric, his cock raged to be set free. Jonathan chuckled nervously. Elliot looked at him, surprised. It was the first time he had seen or heard Jonathan sound remotely nervous. But truthfully, inside, he felt the same.

As they looked at Gabriel, they marveled at how the layers of his inherent shyness seemed to peel away. This trip, despite its tribulations, had inadvertently unleashed Gabriel's dormant side: a creature of pure pleasure, lust, and unbridled passion whose binding shackles were being shattered by Jonathan and Elliot's opposing nature. As they stared at Gabriel, they smiled. It was like watching him be born again. More vibrant, captivating, and vibrant than before.

As his hips moved, his dick dangled playfully in the air. Suddenly, Gabriel broke eye contact, his eyes closing as his mind wandered, his soul entirely enveloped by the music and the moment. His body moved with grace and sensuality, freed from any judgment or shame, and every muscle in his body sent a message: his soul was free. Then, everything became smaller, the walls caved in, and the air went still. Nothing existed besides his body and its effortless motion.

At that moment, his eyes still shut, Gabriel felt something touch his body. Two warm flickers grazing his front and back, two cocks buffing his pelvis and ass. Elliot and Jonathan had undressed and joined him, and now, their bodies moved with him, merged in one single stir. And it wasn't long before Gabriel's sweet voice cut through the air like a lovely summer scent.

"Let's play a game." He suggested, his body locked between his best friend and his father. "Tonight, I'm in charge. And you have to do everything I say. Deal?" He proposed.

"Okay, baby." Jonathan groaned as he kissed his neck.

"Anything you want," Elliot muttered, his tongue pinching one of Gabriel's hard nipples.

"Dad, go lay on the bed." He ordered.

Jonathan pulled away, took the band from his hair, unlocked his beautiful long locs, hopped on the bed, and faced up, his massive cock pointing at the ceiling. It was throbbing and oozing precum. Gabriel took his mouth to Elliot's ear and whispered something, making his friend pull back and look at him surprised. Gabriel took the lead and crawled over to his father, his mouth half-open and tongue sticking out. As soon as he reached his father's thighs, his eyes rolled back in ecstasy, and his mouth lunged forward, swallowing the stud's cock. The boy's lips stretched thin as he did. His moans started firing, and his eyes closed in rapture.

Jonathan's hands came up, covering his face as he groaned in pleasure. By now, Gabriel knew precisely how to please his father's cock. He knew how to move his tongue and lips, how far to reach, and when to slow down. Jonathan's pleasure was Gabriel's second nature. Elliot stood there, hesitant. That was, until Gabriel's arm came up, signaling him to join him. Elliot crawled over and laid his body next to Jonathan's cock, his blue eyes becoming even more intense as he neared the massive dick, inebriated by his musky scent already fused with Gabriel's taste. Gabriel pulled away and smiled, holding the base of his father's cock, now coated with his spit, waiting for his friend to surrender to it finally.

Elliot chuckled and pulled up, lunging himself into Jonathan's cock, mouth agape. He immediately moaned, consumed by the taste of the object of his lust and the memories of that night creeping up on him. Gabriel's hand came behind Elliot and landed on his back, his fingers brushing his skin lightly, encouraging his friend's enjoyment.

"Jesus Christ..." Jonathan moaned, his eyes peeking between his fingers. His hands slid over his face into his hair, his eyes now free to admire the sight of Elliot's stretched lips finally back to where they belonged. Wrapped around his cock. "You sure about this baby?" He asked, his eyes momentarily glancing over to Gabriel, who just nodded, grinning mischievously.

Gabriel slid down and joined Elliot, locking his lips at the base, moving sideways on his father's cock, wiggling his tongue on his balls every once in a while, while Elliot owned the tip as he bobbed up and down on it. Jonathan's head fell back on the pillows, and his arms crossed behind his back as he looked down in awe. Soon, the music playing became overshadowed by the slurping sounds from the boys' mouths as they feasted on Jonathan's veiny shaft. Finally, Gabriel started sliding up, his lips grazing Elliot's, who, sensing this, pulled momentarily away and kissed Gabriel, their tongues sharing Jonathan's precum.

"Damn, that's hot!" Jonathan hollered, entirely transfixed by the sight of the boys worshiping his manhood.

The boy's lips passionately sucked on each other, their eyes locked. Gabriel pulled away, his tongue still stretched. Then he gently kissed Elliot. But Elliot's stare lingered on his friend. Something felt different. He followed Gabriel with his eyes as his friend pulled up and nestled his mouth near his father's ear. Then he whispered something. Jonathan's eyes froze before finally veering down at Elliot. A silence took hold, and then, it happened. Gabriel pulled away and got up, sitting on an oversized chair by the side of the bed. He reclined slowly, eyes on them as he sported a benign smile.

Elliot's gaze broke from Gabriel, and he finally looked up at Jonathan, who was already waiting for him.

"Don't stop. Keep going." Jonathan said.

Elliot's eyes teared up, and from them, tears broke. Gabriel, his best friend, had given consent. He had permitted Jonathan to indulge beyond their love, and in doing so, he had allowed Elliot's desires to be fulfilled. He was offering Jonathan to him. Elliot thought it was the most caring thing anyone had ever done for him. He looked at Gabriel, smiled, opened his mouth, and swallowed Jonathan's cock, shoving it inside.

He immediately gagged, and when he did, he felt the stud hands grab his hair, holding him in position, forcing himself into the boy's mouth. Elliot tried to pull away, but it was too late. Jonathan had him. The beast had been unleashed.

"Swallow it, you fucking slut." Jonathan growled, the sexual beast scratching his way out.

He let go of the boy, enough for his cock to slide out, a loud gasp breaking from inside Elliot's mouth before he shoved it back in. And Elliot's eagerness to proceed, despite his struggle, only fueled Jonathan's dominance and power. He held the boy's head and began fucking his mouth, drool and spit falling by the cracks in buckets as Elliot coughed and gagged profusely.

"That's it. Keep sucking that cock!" Jonathan groaned as he thrust his hips into Elliot's mouth, his ass rising from the bed.

Gabriel watched from the chair, entranced by his father's demeanor. A complete shift from the way he made love to him. He sat there, gazing at the two men, finally able to see the truth behind the veil that clouded that night he caught them fucking. And the fact was, Jonathan and Elliot fucked their pain away. Their sexuality was powered by their suffering and their deep, rooted knowledge of just how broken the world was. And yet, there was a beauty to what Gabriel witnessed, a rawness to the depth to which they delved together, oblivious to anything around them. A simple nudge from Gabriel had allowed them to access that place of unbridled, painful euphoria. Gabriel thought about how unstable the verge where both these men lived was. How beautifully painful. Maybe the part of himself Jonathan offered Elliot wasn't much different from the one Gabriel received from his father. They were just on opposite sides of Jonathan's spectrum. The complexities of his father became more apparent the longer he watched him subdue Elliot to his sexual will.

"Fuck! Let me see that ass." Jonathan uttered, pulling Elliot's hair away from his cock and pushing the boy into the mattress. He slapped Elliot's smooth, muscular ass and spread his cheeks, lunging his tongue inside it. Elliot's toes curled up, his fingers pulling the sheets so tight, its edges unlocked from under the bed.

Gabriel smiled, enamored by his best friend's pleasure. Seeing Elliot surrender like that was a beautiful thing to witness. How his elusive vulnerability became diaphanous and disclosed. Gabriel began stroking his cock, unable to hold his pleasure at bay. Jonathan's head finally pulled back from Elliot's ass, his hair snapping back slowly. A string of spit dangled from his mouth, which he proceeded to grab with his hand and use to coat his cock, before pulling himself up, aiming it, and lunging it down on Elliot's hole. Elliot's head snapped back in a synchronized movement, and Jonathan fell forward, plunging his weight over the boy's back. Their faces crashed together, their lips hovering over each other before Jonathan's ass began to move. There was no crescendo. When he landed, he was already pounding Elliot, balls deep. The boy's whimpers scratched the room's air as the stud's ass barely lifted, their bodies closer than ever.

And then, suddenly, from under Jonathan, Elliot's voice broke free, faint and exhausted.

"Gabe..." He whispered, the sound cut by Jonathan's thrusts.

"It's okay, Elli...I'm here." Gabriel replied, giving his friend his approval.

Jonathan's hair now covered Elliot's face, tumbling softly over the boy, bouncing along with them. Jonathan's hips slapped against his ass with unrelenting commitment, stretching his hole beyond recognition. Through all this, their mouths lingered, inches from each other. As Gabriel's hand increased its stroking speed, he finally uttered the words that would irrevocably change their lives, preventing them from returning.

"Kiss him...I wanna see you kiss him." Gabriel muttered.

Jonathan's ass slowed down, still pushing inside Elliot. Yet his eyes stayed on the boy. Then suddenly, he snapped his head to the side, making his hair flip over, unveiling his face. Then, he grabbed Elliot's chin and turned his face to him. And then, finally, he brought his lips down and kissed Elliot.

Everything went silent. Gabriel's phone battery went dead. The music ceased. The air went still. All senses heightened. Jonathan and Elliot's mouths were locked, their breaths pushing from underneath as they mixed with their moans and groans. And Jonathan's cock, drilling inside the boy's crevice, delicately, passionately.

Gabriel's plea had unwillingly unearthed a new layer. And now, Jonathan wasn't fucking Elliot anymore. He was loving him. Gabriel squinted, his eyes glistening with emotion as he realized Elliot wept with happiness from under Jonathan's loving kiss.

He began to shoot his load into his chest, his head snapping back in pleasure. And seconds later, Jonathan followed, his groans of pleasure muffled as his mouth remained latched on the boy's lips. Then, finally, Gabriel's hand started skimming over his stomach, spreading his cum all over himself, his eyes hazy and drunk. Jonathan twitched compulsively, his orgasm furiously exploding inside Elliot, unable to renounce.

Gabriel stood up and silently walked out, leaving his father and best friend behind. He walked outside, naked, the tropical night covering his skin with a warm breeze. He sat on a circular plank, facing the water, and fell back, stretching his body as he stared at the night sky. And soon, the most soothing, calm, and accommodating peacefulness flowed over him. He watched as the stars blinked unhurriedly, like heartbeats. Gabriel smiled. He closed his eyes, enveloped by the soft rocketing of the plank as it followed the water's movements below, and was just about to fall asleep when his best friend's muffled moaning broke from inside the bungalow. He chuckled.

Jonathan was fucking Elliot. Again.

The next day was uneventful yet somber as they finally packed everything and got ready to go home. They waved Sakda goodbye as they left the reception and caught the last transfer back to the airport, enjoying the ride and soaking in those last drops of tropical air. And despite the long flight home, there was little to no talking inside the plane. They mostly kept to themselves, sleeping, watching movies, reading, or listening to music. Enjoying that intimate, comfortable silence, they had fought hard to achieve in the last few days. Peace reigned.

Only when the Uber finally parked outside Gabriel's house did they unload the luggage, and the car eventually drove off did the three men finally acknowledge that their adventure was ending.

"I'm so jetlagged...I need my bed," Gabriel said. "Bro, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked, turning back for Elliot.

"Yeah, sure," Elliot replied. Dude, here!" he called, stretching his arm. He was holding Siddhartha, Gabriel's book. His friend looked at him, puzzled. "I borrowed it on the plane...I was bored," Elliot explained.

"Later, bro." Gabriel yawned, walking inside.

Elliot picked up his suitcase from the floor before looking at Jonathan. His blue eyes lingered there, inside the studs gaze.

"Thanks...for everything." He said, smiling.

"Sure," Jonathan replied, returning the smile.

Elliot turned around and started walking down the grassy patch toward the sidewalk. Jonathan stood there, watching the boy walk away. But suddenly, he felt wrong. Something was amiss. Something didn't feel right. And before he could understand what it was, his voice called.

"Elliot, wait." He hollered just as the boy was disappearing under the neighbor's bushes. Elliot turned back and stood there, waiting. Finally, Jonathan picked up his car keys from his pocket and approached him.

"Here." He said, tossing the boy his keys.

"Thanks!" Elliot muttered. "I'll bring it back tomorrow." He said.

"No," Jonathan said. "Drive to your aunt's. Get your stuff. And come back to us." He ordered.

"What...?" Elliot stuttered, his eyes fidgeting.

"This is your home now," Jonathan informed.

Elliot's face started to tremble, his eyes squirming with emotion. He dropped his suitcase on the floor and rushed to Jonathan, embracing him tightly. Elliot's sobs broke out from under Jonathan, and he wept like a child who had just been given the greatest of joys. Jonathan's hands gently brushed the boy's hair, and he held him in his shielding embrace.

"I love you, kid." He whispered. We're a family," he said as Elliot's fingers gripped his shirt, pulling it. They stayed there for a few moments before the boy finally pulled away, his eyes puffed. "Gabriel is probably asleep, but I'll wait. Here's some cash. Fill the tank. It's empty," Jonathan informed.

Elliot rushed for the car, and as he sat inside, he looked at Jonathan and smiled. Then, he drove off as the stud carried the boy's suitcase inside the house.

Thirty minutes later, inside his aunt's crippled house, Elliot packed four bags with 18 years of a rough life inside them. And yet, he was the happiest he had ever been at that moment. On the way home, he stopped at the nearest gas station, exited the car, and walked inside.

"Good evening!" An older man greeted him from behind the counter.

"Hey. 40 bucks on pump 4," Elliot said, tossing the money over the counter.

"Passing through?" The man asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Nah, just came from a trip to Thailand." He stated with a certain cockiness, feeling his oaths.

"Cool! That must have been quite the adventure! Was it worth it?" The older man asked as he grabbed Elliot's change and closed the register.

Elliot stopped, his gaze lingering on the man as the images from their adventure flashed before his blue eyes. He chuckled, a smile pushing through before he finally replied.

"Absolutely." He uttered.

As he stretched his hand to grab the coins, the store bell rang, and as the doors flared, three suspicious men strolled inside.

Outside the store, it felt like the quietest night in years until seven gunshots echoed through the desolated gas station.

Back at the house, Jonathan picked his phone up to look at the time when he heard knocks at the front door. As he stepped into the hallway, his eyes flickered, blinded by the solid lights coming from outside. He opened the door to find two cops standing at his doorstep.

"Mr. Lancaster?" One of the officers asked.

"Yeah..." Jonathan muttered, feeling his heartbeat race inside his chest.

"There was an armed robbery at a gas station nearby. We tracked one of the car's license plates to this address." The officer proceeded to explain.

"The kid... a kid was driving the car..." Jonathan stuttered.

"Do you know the boy?" The other officer asked.

"He's my son's best friend..." Jonathan mumbled, his hand holding the doorway as his body quivered.

Both officers looked at each other, their gazes bearing the weight of the words Jonathan now knew inevitable.

"The boy suffered two gunshot wounds to the chest. Unfortunately, he passed away before the paramedics could arrive at the scene. I'm very sorry, sir." The officer reported, bowing his head as he offered his condolences.

Jonathan stumbled forward, his legs faltering as he reached for the porch steps, falling over them. He sat, legs spread and his hands over his head.

And then, the most roaring, growling, and anguished scream erupted from his chest as his soul mourned in lamentation, waking up everyone in the neighborhood, including Gabriel.

(To be continued...)

Copyright © 2023 CasualWanderer82; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 12
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..