Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Small town romance - 3. Chapter 3

Sorry this took so long. This next chapter is a bit racy so if you're not over 18, you may want to go back now. or develop fast enough reflexes to close the window before anyone sees it.

Small town romance

Chapter 3

“We’re hanging out tomorrow… We’re hanging out tomorrow… We’re hanging out tomorrow…”

I kept repeating it to myself under my breath, almost like the fantasy world would shatter to a thousand pieces and I’d be dragged screaming back into reality if I didn’t. But I couldn’t help it. I was pinching myself over and over again to the point that my belly felt like a pin cushion! I had actually made a friend today. A friend who was smart, compassionate, charming and not to mention that he looked like a statue of a Greek god come to life! Mmmm… I bet he’d look good in a bed sheet, particularly my bed sheets- ack, stop that! I stifled the erotic thoughts before they became too obvious to anyone that might be watching. But again, I couldn’t help it! I liked him, I really liked him! But… No. I can’t tell him how I feel. I just… I can’t have my heart broken again. It had taken me ages to get over Justin, even with the teasing I still liked him. I still thought he would change… But enough painful memories! I’ll just never tell Chris, yeah that’s it! We’ll just be friends. Still… I can’t wait until he calls me tomorrow… Wait.

AWW FUCK!!!

I forgot to give him my number! Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!!

How could I have been so stupid?!

I was mentally kicking myself all the way back to my house. I almost broke the key in the lock, I was shaking from anger so much. I walked and slammed the door behind me, the sound echoing throughout the house. I didn’t hear Grandad scolding me from his spot in the recliner in the lounge room. He must still be at work. He’s a prison guard up at Acacia penitentiary a few Kilometres away. But anyway, back to my own stupidity.

I stormed into the kitchen to find a note on the counter. Grandad must have left it this morning.

“Nikita. I have the overtime shift today, won’t be home until 9:00. There’s lasagne in the fridge for dinner. Don’t burn the house down, G.”

Well, looks like I have the house to myself for a while. Might as well see if there’s anything decent on the idiot box. I went into the lounge room and plopped down on the super comfy leather lounge, flipping on the TV. As was normally the case at this time of day, the game shows were on. I just sat back and let the flashing lights and cheering turn into background noise while my thoughts turned to my newest crush.

Sigh… I kept thinking about that first moment that I looked into his beautiful eyes. I felt like I was being consumed by their radiance, like they could literally drag me into their beauty and leave me trapped there in his eyes and I would gladly let them… Wait, what the hell am I talking about?! Man, having a crush sure makes you say some stupid shit.

Now that I think about it, I never asked Chris if he was going to school here or to the fancy private school further up town. I hope not, that place is full of nothing but snobs and trust fund kids with nothing better to do than waste money on solid gold Ferraris or something. Mind you, I bet Chris’ ass would look pretty good in those uniform slacks… Ack, there I go again! Stop it! Bad imagination! Bad! Now as I was saying, I was hoping that Chris would be going to Nannup state high school. At least then, I would have a friend who would help me when Justin was giving me trouble, not that I think of him as some kind of sexy bodyguard. Hmmm… the school’s sport uniform is rather, well… skimpy. I’m sure if I saw Chris in those tight blue shorts I’d lose it. Mmmm, I bet he’s hung like an elephant…

WHAT?!

No! Stop that! Stop, stop, stop! But it was too late. Even as I was mentally berating myself, I could feel my jeans growing considerably tighter. And this time, I didn’t think it was going away that easily. I glared at the bulge in my pants, wishing it away. But all it did was give a needy throb, begging me to be release from its denim confines.

Ah what the hell.

I laid back on the lounge, switching off the TV to prevent any distractions. I undid the button on my jeans and pushed them along with my boxers down to my knees, struggling but managing to pull them over the curve of my enormous butt. My dick bounced off of my belly as it was released from its prison. I guess I was an average in the size department, not that I’ve measured or anything. It stood proudly upright, pulsing slightly with my heartbeat, a small bead of pre already beginning to form at the tip. I snaked my hand through my pubic hair and slid up the sensitive shaft of my endowment, slipping a finger into my foreskin. I tilted my head back and sighed, revelling in the sensations. After imagining for a moment, I found a fantasy that I liked and began to stroke in earnest. I felt what blood that wasn’t in my cock rush to my cheeks. I knew I was alone but that didn’t make me feel any less embarrassed about blatantly pleasuring myself in my lounge room.

I slipped a hand under my shirt and began to play with my nipples. I moaned as they sent a bolt of pleasure straight down my spine and into my dick, causing me to pick up the pace.

“Aaahhn… C-Chris…”

My imagination went into overdrive. In my mind, I lay on Chris’s lap, his member buried in the tight warm confines of my ass. I was whining and moaning like a wanton whore as I moved up and down on Chris’s huge dick like a madman. I stroked even faster as I felt the finale approaching at the speed of a runaway freight train. And from the feel of it, it was going to be a big one.

But what sent me crazy was seeing Chris’s face contorted in sheer bliss in my mind’s eye as he moaned out my name. Seeing what I was doing to him, how good I was making him feel… Oh God.

“Aah… Mmh… Hah… Chri… C-CHRIS!!!”

I screamed. My vision went white. My whole body went rigid as the sheer ecstasy of release took over. The only vision in my mind’s eye was Chris as he cried my name in pleasure as he climaxed into my warm confines. After a few seconds of heavenly bliss, my body slipped into the warmth of afterglow. The tension in my muscles finally ebbed as I relaxed and opened my eyes, panting like crazy.

OH SHIT!!!

I was so lost in bliss that I hadn’t noticed that I had blown my teen juice all over my shirt! Fuck. I really like this shirt too. I sighed in frustration and sat up, my body still shaky from that explosive climax.

God… I’d never blown that hard before over just seeing someone’s face, not even when I’d still had a crush on Justin.

God, Chris… What are you doing to me?

Copyright © 2013 chunkyredhead; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..