Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Small town romance - 2. Chapter 2

[center][b]Small town romance[/b][/center] [center][b]Chapter 2[/b][/center]It was a dream. It had to be a dream! There’s no way anyone this gorgeous would actually try to help my sorry ass! He had to be six feet tall at least, dressed in a dark brown jacket left open to expose his green tee clad chest to the elements. Long swimmer’s legs were wrapped in an expensive looking pair of acid washed skinny jeans that hugged his calves and thighs in ALL the right places. God, if I got a glimpse of his undoubtedly flawless ass, I’d cream my jeans right there on the spot! But his best feature was most definitely further up… No, not his crotch (although that looks rather nice too)! His face… God, this must be what angels look like; lightly tanned, smooth skin, high but soft cheekbones, a luxurious mop of short sandy blonde hair that looked silky to the touch. Soft, light pink lips curved into an adorable, incredibly sexy half smile, a small nose with a slight curve in the bridge and an upturned tip just made him even cuter. And his eyes! Oh God his eyes… They were this enchanting, almost unnatural shade of sky blue with flecks of gold along the outside of the iris. I couldn’t hold his gaze for fear of losing myself in those gemstone wells forever. This boy, no this angel was, for lack of a better word… Perfect. “Are you all right?” Shit, even his voice sounds angelic! I quickly regained my composure. “Um… Y-Yeah I’m… I’m ok, I think.” I replied, feeling behind my ear. When I brought my hand back, my fingertips were covered in splotches of blood. My angel’s expression changed from friendly to concern in a second. “Here hold still.” He drew a tissue from his pocket and began dabbing behind my ear, his other hand placed on my shoulder. I stifled the full body shiver that was coming. His hand was very soft and gentle. It left me mesmerised for a moment. After cleaning the wound for a moment, he pulled away. I almost whimpered at the loss of contact. “Ok, it’s starting to scab over, so it’s not that bad.” I smiled at him. “T-Thank you.” Stupid fucking stutter! “No problem. So who were those jerks?” He asked, gesturing Justin’s direction with his thumb. Teehee… his nails are bright pink… Oh right, he asked me a question. “Oh you know, just the local brain-dead assholes.” He laughed at that comment. I just made an angel laugh… It was like water tinkling over rocks, music to my ears… Fuck! Stop getting distracted! “So, um… How come I haven’t seen you around before?” I think I’d remember seeing the embodiment of sexiness before. “My family and I just moved here from Perth. The name’s Chris.” He stuck out his hand. I gratefully took it, desperate to touch him again. “I’m Nikita.” He smiled again. “So no one can hold you down?” “Huh?” “Nikita means indomitable in Russian.” It does? I had no idea… God, he’s even smart! He’s the whole package! “Huh… Cool.” “So why was that jerk picking on you?” I shrugged. “Who knows? It’s hard to tell why an idiot does things.” He laughed again. “So do you want to hang out?” Wait what? The most beautiful specimen of mankind wants to hang out with me?! I hid my shock by saying: “Are you sure you want to be seen hanging around with the local punching bag?” He shrugged. “Well I don’t know anyone else in town, and you seem like a pretty cool guy.” He… He thinks I’m cool! I flashed him a genuinely happy smile. “Sure. I’d lov… er, like that.” “Sweet!” He smiled again. He sounds so cute when he’s excited. I bet he’d sound even cuter when he’s moaning my name- whoa! Where did that come from? I’ve got to keep my raging hormones in check before I scare off the hottest guy in Nannup. We started off down the street in comfortable silence. Well, comfortable for him maybe. For me it was crackling with tension! While he gazed around the street, I managed to take a peek at his ass. And just as I thought, it was perfect! That delicious mass of bubble butt filled out those jeans very nicely. Uh oh… Don’t get hard, don’t get hard, don’t get hard… “So how long have you lived here?” He asked. Oh sweet distraction… “Um, for about three years now. It’s a really nice place. A lot different from the city I’m sure.” He nodded. “Definitely. I keep expecting a bunch of cop cars to come screaming around the corner, or some nutjob to start hollering bible verses from on top of a wheelie bin.” “Oh you still get those types. Although around here that counts as church.” There was that laugh again. “You’re a funny guy Nicky.” Ahhh! He’s given me a nickname! I gazed at him from under my fringe while he looked around in wonder. I guess a country town like Nannup seems completely different for someone from the biggest city in the state. I moved here from another country town so I wouldn’t have anything compare Nannup to. “So what is there to do for fun around here?” “Fun? Um… Erm… Walking?” “Heheh. Well this is pretty fun, particularly with the company I’m keeping.” “Oh. Um… T-Thank you. Heh. Well, other fun things are…” Shit! I couldn’t think of anything else! Come on Nikita, you’ve lived for ages, there’s got to be something! Something that he would like… Oh yeah! “The park is pretty nice. It’s where all the teens here hang out on the weekends. It’s really nice.” Well… All the teens except for me. “Well then, let’s go check it out then!” We made small talk on the way to the park on the main street. We managed to learn a lot about each other during that time. We both barracked for the same footy team, we were both crazy about London Grammar, hell we even loved the same movies! To put it simply, within five minutes, we were the best of friends! And we were going to stay that way as long as my boner didn’t slip out of my waistband! By this time, the sun had finally come out, as if to wish me well on this little wannabe pseudo-date I was having with this fallen angel. It spread its glorious rays across the landscape and shone down on Chris, causing his hair to almost glow in its radiance. God, how did I get so lucky? How did I get saved by…? Well I think you get the point now, he’s really good looking! By know we had reached the park proper. It was basically like taking the scenic route through town. Although scenic doesn’t do it justice. The main path that we were going through was lined with gum trees, shedding loose leaves in the refreshing breeze. The sun filtered its light through the overlapping canopy of branches, causing shadows to dance across the ground whenever the trees swayed. And it was so quiet, even though the main road was just a few steps away. It was like we had entered another world. Chris was struck for words. I had already seen this place plenty of times but up until now I guess I had always taken its beauty for granted. But seeing it with him… It was like walking through here for the first time all over again. “Wow… I am very glad my parents moved here.” He remarked in awe, with that wonderful smile again. I lost myself in that angelic visage once again. “Yeah… Me too…” “Hmm?” “Gah! I mean… Me too- ah dammit! Erm…” Chris laughed that beautiful laugh again. “Relax dude. I know what you meant.” “Er… Right. Thanks.” Did he really know what I meant? Our quiet was interrupted by a mobile phone ringing. Chris took the phone from his pocket and answered, mouthing an apology to me. “Hello? Oh hey Mum. Yeah… yep… all right then… yeah I’m town with a friend.” Chris winked at me as he said this. I smiled and felt myself blushing like mad. “Ok… All right I’ll see you at home. Bye!” He hung up and smiled sadly at me. “I’m sorry dude, I have to go.” “Oh… Ok.” I tried my best not to look too sad. Chris gave me that half smile that sent shivers down my spine. “Hey, do you want to hang out tomorrow?” Wha… What?! “YES!! I mean yeah sure.” Curse my big mouth! Chris moved forward and threw his strong but soft arms around my neck in a hug that turned my insides to jelly. Please, please PLEASE let him think that’s my wallet in my pocket. Chris released from his arms. For a moment I thought I sensed some hesitation to let go on his part… Nah. “Well… I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He said. I nodded. “Yeah. See you later!” He ruffled my hair and walked off, waving back to me as he walked towards the main road. I kept watching until he disappeared into the gum trees. There was no denying it now. I had a crush… Again.

Copyright © 2013 chunkyredhead; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chris sounds great. Nicky didn't even ask him if he was going to go to his school. Is Chris even in school? lol

 

One thing I want to point out redhead: when you're writing dialogue, you need to keep each character's dialogue on a separate line. For example: "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Chris asked.

 

"Wow, that would be awesome, dude!" I said excitedly. (Ok, so obviously I'm no author, lol, can't write for shit, but you get my drift)

 

"Great, let's exchange digits so we can talk before we meet up," Chris said.

 

And then the next line would be Nicky's.

 

You wrote each person's dialogue on the same line, so it gets confusing who's saying what. There's a story on another site that I follow religiously, and the author writes like that so I'm used to it, but it's not proper 'storytelling'.

 

Other than that, chapter two was great! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..