Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Small town romance - 4. Chapter 4

Small town romance

Chapter 4

The rest of the day passed by without incident. Well, that is if you don’t count the myriad of romantic and sexual fantasies I was now stuck with, after having finally given in to my primal urges before. To put it simply: I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT CHRIS’S DICK!!! And it’s not even that. I keep thinking about him even outside of sex! I think about cuddling him, kissing him, even just thinking about holding his hand was driving me crazy with longing and lust in equal measures. Even my dream that night was filled with Chris. It was pretty simple actually. I was in a house, this huge grandiose house filled with fine art, vases and the like. But I had no time to pay these fines things any mind. I was being playfully chased around the house by Chris. My mind did its best but it just couldn’t capture the enchantment, the magic that Chris’s laugh or his smile created every time I heard or saw them. Finally he cornered me in the lounge room, backed up into the corner. It would have been slightly frightening if I wasn’t giggling so hard! He walked up to me, that sexy smile gracing his smooth handsome features. He placed his hands on the wall, trapping me between his arms. He leaned closer, eyes half lidded from lust.

“I love you Nikita…”

He whispered so quietly I almost didn’t hear it. But it filled me with a happiness and warmth I had never felt before. He leaned even closer, closing his eyes. I craned my head up, ready to meet his full pink lips with my own. I shivered. Full lip contact in 5… 4… 3… 2…

“Oi Nikita! Its 9:00! Get ya lazy bum outta bed already, it’s a beautiful day!”

I woke with a start, face down in my pillow. God… I had never had so intense a dream before. It wasn’t even erotic and my dick was hard as steel! I was one move away from humping my mattress! I turned on my back, hissing through my teeth as my oversensitive shaft slid against the smooth material of my boxers. Fuck… I should never have jacked off to Chris yesterday. Now all I can think about is him! Every one of my thoughts is consumed by his face, his voice, his eyes, the sheen of his lightly tanned skin in the sunlight, his toned swimmers body, broad shoulder, trim waist, long dancers legs, slender but strong hands, perky nipples, thick hard coc- ack dammit!

“Nika! You hear me? Time to come back to the living!”

I groaned.

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming!”

I shouted back. I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I may have been dreaming nonstop about that sexy blonde boy, but at least it had given me a sound sleep. I rolled out of bed and got dressed in a pair of blue camo shorts and a white shirt with a blue samurai kabuto on the front. That was just one of the Japanese themed things in my wardrobe. Hell, I even have a Yukata I bought off eBay all the way from Japan! I love anything Japanese, food, culture, fashion, history-

“I hope you’re dressed cuz I’m comin’ in!”

Grandad bumped the door open with his foot. I quickly tucked my boner into my waistband before he saw it. I rolled my eyes. Apparently the word privacy wasn’t in his vocabulary.

“Yes, Grandad, I’m alive. See?”

“Good. Cuz if not, I was gonna pour a cup o’ cold water on ya head.”

He said with that cheeky grin of his. He wasn’t kidding either; he had a green plastic cup in his hand full of water. It wasn’t the first time he had done or threatened to do that. Grandad was an early riser and since I started living with him, he’s made sure that now I am too.

“So what’s the occasion Grandad?”

I inquired. Grandad just grinned that cheeky grin at me.

“What, I can’t just wake up my grandson whenever I want?”

I glared at him. I should have known. I’ve been living with him long enough.

“Whatever. Good morning to you too.”

I walked past him to go get a late breakfast when the doorbell rang. Grandad was too busy laughing his ass off to answer it so I walked over to the front door, assuming the visitors were Jehovah’s witnesses or something. Yeah, we still get those way out here in the sticks. I opened the door with a response ready.

“Sorry, not interes… ted?”

A very familiar blonde angel smiled at me.

“Heard the good news lately?”

“Chris!”

“The very same.”

It had only been a day but my knees still went weak from seeing this gorgeous specimen of man. As did my tongue did too apparently, as I couldn’t get any words out! My throat had gone completely dry as I became trapped in Chris’s hypnotic gaze. Come on, say something! Anything…!

“Oh hello, who’s this?”

Oh thank you Grandad! He put his hand on my shoulder and gave Chris his trademark grin.

“How ya goin’ mate?”

Chris grinned back, putting his hands in his pockets.

“I’m good sir. Is Nikki free today?”

“Well perhaps we could ask him.”

He chuckled, squeezing my shoulder. The pressure of his fingers finally coaxed my tongue into coming back to life.

“Um… Y-Yeah I’m free for… Whatever.”

Wow, nicely done Mr Eloquence.

Chris’s gorgeous smile widened.

“Sweet.”

Grandad lightly tapped on the head.

“Ahem, ‘Nikki’ are ya goin’ to introduce me?”

I chuckled bashfully, scratching the back of my head.

“Oh right. Heh. Um… Grandad, this is my Boyf- er, friend Chris. Chris, meet my Grandad.”

Shit! Please don’t notice that slip, please!

The blonde stuck out his hand to shake.

“Nice to meet you sir.”

Oh thank God.

Grandad took his hand, chuckling at his manners.

“Oh please mate, not sir, makes me feel old. Just Gerald is fine.”

Yeah, Grandad was never much for honorifics. I only call him Grandad because it was what I was taught when I was little by… Um, I’ll tell you later.

“Alright then, Gerald.”

Chris released Grandad’s hand and smiled at me.

“So you up for some company buddy?”

I nodded vigorously.

“Yeah! You want to hang out here?”

What! Stupid mouth. Why the hell would he want to stay here?!

“Sure.”

Of course I’ve been wrong before.

Grandad and I stepped out of the doorway to let him in. Chris entered, giving me a split second to sneak a peek at that perky ass. Argh! Why have I suddenly turned into a giant pervert?! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Chris is so ridiculously good looking. Or maybe I’ve always been like this and never noticed until now.

Chris turned and faced me while Grandad went back to the lounge room to give us some private time. Private time… Boy did THAT come out wrong.

“So what do you do for fun around here?”

Chris queried, once again giving me that beautiful smile. Well Nikita, you’ve got him trapped in your lair, now what are you going to do…?

Copyright © 2013 chunkyredhead; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cute chapter! I was laughing at Nikki's slip! Boyfriend, wow, that could have gone all kinds of bad. lol

 

I can't remember if he's out to his grandfather...

 

Looking forward to the next chapter, redhead! :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..