Jump to content
    clumber
  • Author
  • 722 Words
  • 663 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sally's Problem Page - 1. Chapter 1 - The Affair

SALLY’S PROBLEM PAGE

Dear Sally,

I am certain that my wife is having an affair with the next-door neighbour. I have seen her always looking at his house and constantly trying to follow me whenever I go outside, clearly afraid that I’ll confront the wife-stealing git about it. I have scoured the internet for advice on how to tell if your wife is having an affair but it is very difficult to get on the computer secretly and look into this without her knowing.

Please help,

Mark.

Dear Mark,

It should always be remembered that the most important part of a relationship is trust. I myself have been married for 25 years now and it works because I trust my husband fully. Of course, if you feel you cannot trust your wife then it is no wonder your pathetic attempt at a marriage is failing. You clearly just don’t have the ability to make such a thing work. If you truly loved each other you would never have this problem. I am full of trust for my husband and so my marriage is working, showing clear moral superiority to those who are just making a mess of the entire thing.

I hope that helped,

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally,

I am scared. I think my husband is secretly having a gay affair with the man next-door. I have done my best to watch him but have not yet caught him in the act. I am sure he does not know I am doing it but he is very sneaky. He probably found out how to avoid me on the internet. He spends all night secretly on the computer and when I looked at the search history he is looking at the signs which give away a person is cheating- it’s so obvious he is looking for ways to cover his tracks.

Please, tell me what I should do,

Kerry

Dear Kerry,

Let’s just face it- you should give up. As I stated to the above letter, any problems such as this are clearly from a lack of trust. If you find yourself unable to trust your husband, you clearly don’t deserve the marriage. I mean, do you really think this is the way to go about solving this problem?

I myself am, as I said, very happily married and my life is perfect. My husband loves me and I love him back. We would never do anything to hurt each other and so there is no need for distrust. We are just morally strong enough to keep it strong in this way. As for you, well- if you suspect your husband of having a gay affair then it is probably too late to do anything about now anyway. Your lack of trust has probably made it true.

I do hope I cleared up any uncertainty,

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally,

This will sound really strange but I am getting very worried about the couple who live in the house next to mine. They used to be a very nice couple but recently they have begun acting very strangely. The man, Mark, is constantly flashing hateful looks in my way. Worse, his wife seems to always be watching me from a window. She quickly pulls back and hides when I look at her but she still keeps watching me. They are starting to make me fear for the safety of both them and me but I used to get along with them very well.

What should I do?

James

Dear James,

I’m sorry to say it but you should give up any hope of maintaining a friendship with those two people. If my suspicions are correct, their marriage is breaking down and they both suspect you of being a sex-crazed home-breaker. I have no doubt at all that you are in fact a very kind and honest person but people the likes of whom you are living near would never understand that. They are not like us, even to the point where they are incapable of something even so simple as keeping a marriage together!

They are morally weak and probably communists or immigrants or both. My advice would be to move away as soon as possible. It is your only hope of safety.

Here’s hoping that re-assured you and steadied your fearful thoughts,

Sally.

Copyright © 2011 clumber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..