Jump to content
    clumber
  • Author
  • 690 Words
  • 630 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sally's Problem Page - 3. Chapter 3 - The Party

SALLY’S PROBLEM PAGE

Dear Sally

I think my boyfriend is gay. He has been refusing to have sex with me for three weeks now, ever since we went to a party. My boyfriend spent almost all of the night hidden away somewhere with the host of the party, a mechanic. I really think they are having a gay affair. Nobody at the party saw them for most of the night and apparently at the end of the night they were seen “playing around” at the bottom of the garden!

Please help me. I love him greatly but I can’t bear to think that he has betrayed me like this.

Jenny

Dear Jenny

You’d be better off without him anyway. Who needs men? I recently got divorced from a lying, cheating weed of an husband. He’d been holding me back for years. You just ditch the queer and go make a life for yourself.

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally

I think one of my good friends is turning into a junky. He came to my party 3 weeks ago and ever since he has been avoiding me. I heard that his Girlfriend is having the same problem but have not been able to contact her myself. I tried to phone her but she ignored me.

He was acting strangely the night of the party. We had gone into my workshop to get away from the noise and have a chat- things were going quite well. However, I quickly nipped out to go to the toilet and when I got back he was really weird. His face was completely white, he was shaking and he wouldn’t face me or let me go anywhere near him. I kept trying and by the end of the night I was actually following him around the bottom of the garden- he tried to hide in the bushes.

I am very worried about him but I don’t dare go to the police in case they arrest him- what should I do?

Kev

Dear Kev

Well why are you bothering me about this? Just a usual bloke, too lazy to deal with your own problems?1

So what if he’s on drugs? I bet the rest of you are anyway. I’ve no time for you pathetic little weasels.

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally

Please help me! My girlfriend probably wants to leave me and my friend is acting really weird towards me. I admit, I have been acting strange to them lately but...I have a reason!

It all started at this party about 3 weeks ago. It was at my friends house- he’s a mechanic and he lives next-door to his workshop. Well, me and him went in there for some quiet from the party and were having great fun. He wondered out of the room for a moment and I got curious and started messing about with some of his tools. I had drunk a bit and I slipped, landing on some saw-blades he had in there. Only one of them cut me but it got me right in the ‘bits’. I can’t remember the rest of the night very well but I know I tried to keep it hidden.

I haven’t dared tell anybody about it yet- not until it heals. Its wrecking my life though- my girlfriend keeps demanding sex and asking me weird question about whether or not I’m a fan of Culture Club. My friend isn’t much better either- he’s gone all weird.

Please, how can I get out of this mess?

Jimmy

Dear Jimmy

Your girlfriend thinks you’re gay and you’re mate thinks you’re a druggy. Your life is a wreck and to be honest, you probably deserve it. Go hide your pointless little tool- we women certainly don’t need it from the likes of you.

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally

My penis is far too big. All of the women I have sex with say it’s just too much for them to handle. Can you help me?

Thanks,

‘Big’ Bobby

Dear Bobby

I live at 7 Dahlia Crescent, Budleigh Salterton. Come get me, big boy, I’ll show you what an older woman can do.

Please!

Sally

Copyright © 2011 clumber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..