Jump to content
    clumber
  • Author
  • 618 Words
  • 571 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sally's Problem Page - 2. Chapter 2 - The Dog

SALLY’S PROBLEM PAGE

Dear Sally,

I don’t know how to deal with my next-door neighbour! He keeps letting his dig crap all over the front street but every time I complain we get into a big argument and nothing ever gets done. I hate seeing the place be such a mess but he just refuses to listen. He insists that it isn’t his dog.

Please, how can I get around this problem?

Carol

Dear Carol

Well, that is just typical of men. My own loving, wonderfully brilliant and utterly dashing husband can be a lazy sod as well and he refuses to sort out his own mess. Of course, not that this puts any strain at all on our 25-year-long marriage. Really, none whatsoever. I’ll love him till the day he dies, like it or not. That is just what men are like. You can’t trust them. “Oh, I just need to go see a friend” they say. Yeah, and that friend turns out to be some lip-sticked hussy he’s probably been playing around with for years. Not that I’m one to let small things like that get in the way, oh no. I’m too much of a loving wife to hold grudges over a moment of weakness- even if the moment if every Wednesday for the past 5 months.

Hope that help and if it didn’t, go and give that crap-flinging dog a kick

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally

My neighbour is bullying me! She is always going on about my dog making a mess of the street. Now, I am annoyed about the strange amounts of crap all over it but they are most certainly not my dog- I own a Chihuahua. Some of those turds are nearly as big as it!

How can I persuade her that it isn’t my dog?

Barry

Dear Barry

Well, as a woman who has been happily married to a man for 25 years I can tell instantly that this is just what you men are like. You say she is “bullying” you but I bet you are just exaggerating the truth because that’s the sort of pathetic, weedy lie that you men tell. Not that it’d be enough to make me break up a marriage or anything- I can put up with more. I’m not the sort of morally-weak woman who’s going to let her marriage fall apart after 25 years and don’t you think you can make me, you are your pointless little turd-squirting dog.

Sally

================================================================================

Dear Sally,

My husband is a drunk. I just don’t know what to do. He always turns up in the middle of the night, stumbling through the house, a complete mess. He keeps telling me he has a job and the like but then he always appears in the street in the middle of the night, has a crap on the pavement and then wonders in and collapses. I’m thinking of getting a divorce- do you think I should?

Maggie

Dear Maggie,

Of course you should not get a divorce. Just because your husband is a nightmare to live with is no reason to go around being like that! My husband goes around sleeping with cheap tarts but I refuse to give in and let him steal my honour!! You stay in that house and you force that man to stay married to you whether he wants to or not!!! That is what marriage is for!!!! It will be a cold day in hell before you see ME get a divorce and the same should go for you as well!!!!! I am a respectable woman, how dare you think otherwise!!!!!!

I do hope that advice will help to calm the situation,

Sally

Copyright © 2011 clumber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..