Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 14,276 Words
  • 8,703 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lessons In Love - 1. Chapter 1

He never really had to do much of anything to arouse me. The simplest gesture or sly smile and I would fall into a lustful trance. His name was Greg and he was my tutor for algebra class. That was the one class that I never understood. If you ask me, numbers are for math, letters are for English, and the two should never cross paths! Who invented this torturous thing called algebra anyway? I always imagined some asshole geek without a date on a Saturday night, sitting at home and trying to come up with a way to find out what time two trains are going to meet at what time in Nebraska! I don't really like math much, can you tell?

Anyway, my name is Adam. I'm only 14, but I'll be fifteen in just a month or so. I guess I was one of the lucky kids to be born with good looks...hehehe...and a sense of modesty. I've got blond hair that is never less than perfect. I guess bad hair days don't run in my family. Just my luck, I'll go bald by the time I'm 20. I used to be extremely skinny, but I've bulked up a little since I got a hold of the internet. Still flimsy though. I try to exercise whenever I can, but if it comes between push ups and Cartoon Network...the TV seems to always win. I've got green eyes that girls swoon over and even when they think I don't notice, causes them to think of deviant activities. Once again, my sense of modesty shines through. But Greg...I've had a crush on him since the first day I saw him in the hallway. I was lost and tapped him on the shoulder to ask him for directions. When those dark brown locks whipped around and I saw his deep brown eyes staring back at me, through me, I knew I was gonna love high school.

Greg is a senior, one of those guys who's just looking for a way out of that place by any means necessary. He was one of the popular kids, always surrounded by a ton of his friends. He was fun, he was loud, even obnoxious sometimes, but for some reason, I just couldn't get him out of my head. Most of the time, he treated me like shit, calling me dummy and 'Poindexter'. He was joking, or at least I had hoped he was, but it never really mattered to me one way or the other. I was falling for him anyway. Which was strange because we had absolutely nothing in common. He liked sports and cars, I liked comic books and video games. He was outgoing and wild, and I was shy and reserved. And the worst part was that he was obviously straight, and I....well, I was not. But damn this heart of mine, I couldn't help but stare at him, wondering what it would be like if he could just be mine. Just for a few hours, that's all I wanted. I pictured the two of us in every sexual position imaginable. If he called out my name, I thought of sex. If he touched my arm, I thought of sex. If he smacked me on the back of the head and told me to stop daydreaming, I thought of rough sex. It was....an odd arrangement we had going.

He would come over to my house every other day after school for an hour of tutoring. Not so much to make things easier for me, but because he had a thing for my sister, Gretchen. Once she walked into the room, the whole session stopped, and Greg and Adam's time became Greg and Gretchen's time. Sometimes it really hurt, but I couldn't stay mad at him for more than a few minutes before my eyes glazed over and I was head over heels for him again. Whoever said love was blind was a master of understatements.

But things changed one Friday afternoon, when Gretchen actually gave him a second look and agreed to meet him at his house one day. I couldn't have hated her more than I did that afternoon! It was the first time Greg was ever really happy when we were together. He was even nice to me for a change. It made me experience a combination of burning hatred and gut wrenching heartbreak that almost sent me off in a fit of tears. Not only was my sister going to go to his house to do God knows what while his parents were still at work...but they were going to basically rub my face in it by making me watch! Greg told me that he wanted me to come over to his house too, just in case his mom came home early and asked him why he wasn't tutoring me like he was supposed to. I guess he had listened to the 'you need to be responsible' lecture a billion times and wanted to avoid living through it again. As disgusted and hurt as I was with the whole idea, there was just no resisting him. How could I be so stupid? How much pain was I gonna take before my heart just shriveled up and refused to ever work again? I wanted to be strong, I wanted to tell Greg to go fuck himself and never think about him ever again. But...his eyes wouldn't let go of my soul. No matter what he did or how bad he hurt me, I would still do anything to make him happy. Am I a loser or what?

So the date was set, and I hopped on a bus with my sister to go and visit Greg at home. I had never been there, he never invited ME to his house. But for some reason, my ditzy blond sister was going to get the chance to hold...and touch...and caress...the guy that I know was meant for me. My sis asked what my problem was and why I was being so quiet, but I told her it was nothing. Either she believed me, or she just didn't care, because she didn't seem to push the issue. To be totally honest, I didn't say much because I was sure she'd be able to hear my voice choke and crack while I tried to keep from balling my eyes out at such a terrible situation. I just pouted and sulked for the entire trip until we got to Greg's house.

He answered the door, freshly showered and smelling great. He never dressed up for ME. I don't get it, what's wrong with me? Oh yeah, I remember...I'm a guy. I wish I could take it back, I wish I could be the big breasted cheerleader my sister is so I could at least have a chance of getting his attention. As he invited us in, I was overcome with the super depressing thought that even the ugliest, meanest, fattest, most unattractive girl in the whole damn school, hell maybe even the world, would have a better chance at getting in Greg's pants than I did. Simply because she was a girl. I never felt so low.

Greg basically sat me at the kitchen table like a little kid and threw a Coke at me before he and my sister took off to make out in his room. I remember hearing the door to his bedroom close and feeling a stray tear roll down my cheek. I couldn't help it. Why? Why does love have to hurt so much? It had been five minutes, and I was certain that they were tongue wrestling something awful by then. I could just imagine the things they were doing in that room, legs wrapped around each other, kissing, their hands running over each other's bodies without any shame at all. God it hurt! I was breathing in short gasps and sobs as I fought desperately to hold back my tears. I heard a soft moan come from the bedroom, and I literally felt my heart drop down into my stomach, making me sick. I pounded my fist lightly on the table, trying to lose some of this pain, some of this frustration. Dammit! It should be ME in there! How can I be wrong about something that felt so right? I saw the coke can in front of me get blurry as my eyes filled with water and I had to wipe them clean. It was probably the worst moment of my entire life up until that point. I thought my heart would burst and I was trying so hard to hold it back that my head ached and my cheeks burned. This was killing me.

Just then, I heard light footsteps coming towards the kitchen, like someone in socked feet, and I straightened up right away. I wiped my eyes and hid my face, so whoever it was wouldn't see me crying.

"Oh...hello. I didn't think anybody else was here." Came a voice from behind me. It was a boy's voice, still kind of high, but with that sensual rasp to it that signaled the inevevitable 'change'.

I didn't say anything, but he spoke again as he walked around me and opened the fridge. "So, are you here to see my brother for his tutoring session? If you ask me, I think it's cancelled. He's got one of his little sluts in the bedroom there." He joked. I never looked him in the face, but I could hear the smile in his voice. I heard him down at the table and pop open a soda.

Trying not to let on that I was so upset, I tried to hide the hurt in my voice. "That's my sister, Gretchen in there."

There was a moment of silence, and then the voice said, "Look man, I'm sorry. I was just fooling around, I didn't mean that she was..a...you know.."

"That's alright. She is a slut." I said. Hearing myself say it, I had to giggle a little myself. It still hurt a lot inside, but it gave me a moment's peace to share my pain with somebody. I heard him laugh a cute little laugh and decided that I could at least be polite and make eye contact.

"Hi..." He stopped when he saw my face, like he was stuck for words for a second or two before finishing his sentence. "...I...I'm Casey."

I looked him over, and he was absolutely magnificent. He was like a smaller, younger, cuter version of Greg. And when I say he was cute, I mean mouthwatering at the least. Looking at him for that first time softened my eyes and caused a state of confusion that I had never experienced before. He was slim, a little smaller than me, and about my height give or take an inch. I assumed he was 14 too, but he had a babyface that suggested age 10. He had the coolest light olive complexion and the softest features I had ever seen. A small nose, thin pink lips, and smooth cheeks without a trace of hair anywhere, not even a slight dusting of peach fuzz. He had Greg's awesome eyes, but for some reason they looked much more beautiful on Casey. They were big dark brown pools that stared at me with childlike innocence. He smiled and showed me a set of pearly white teeth while extending his hand to meet mine. "Hi...oh..I'm..uh...I'm Adam." I shook his hand, and the electricity that shot through me almost made me lose consciousness. I felt the cool velvet skin of his hand in mine and suddenly felt a stirring in my stomach that made me draw my hand back rather quickly.

"How come you're sitting out here by yourself?"

"Greg told me I had to stay. Just in case your mom came home early or something." I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had to know that I was instantly attracted to him, because I could feel myself being sucked into those baby brown eyes and knew that I must've been staring at him awfully hard.

"What a jerk. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. We've got a TV downstairs if you want to watch it."

"I'd like that. Thanks."

Casey led me downstairs and turned on the TV. He handed me the remote and said he didn't know what the channels were. I thought that was kind of strange and asked why.

"My mom doesn't let me watch a lot of TV. She says it ruins your brain or something. She's got to keep her little boy pure in the head, you know." God he was cute. I had dreamt about Greg everyday for almost six months, but there was something special about Casey. Not only did I want to make him happy, but he actually made ME feel happy too. When I looked at him, I felt something altogether different. Something better. Whenever I had contact with Greg, I was always consumed with feelings of sex, or touching, or making out. But when Casey talked to me, I didn't think of anything at all. I just sort of stared at him and felt the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I would watch his eyes blink, his lips move, his soft hands motion, his dark brown hair was the only thing locked into place, cut in a preppy wavy style. We talked for at least a half an hour, and he was just so cool. After I calmed down and got to know him a little better, I was able to come up with some arousing images to dream about. But even those were different. They weren't sex crazy thoughts of the two of us fucking madly in bed like with Greg, these were just of me and Casey holding hands, or just hanging out together, the times we could spend between the sex fests. For some reason, that was enough to stimulate every sense that I had. To think, I had been falling all over myself for Greg the past six months and calling it love, but once I met Casey, I realized that I didn't even know the meaning of the word.

We must have been down there for a long time with the TV on, but we weren't really paying it any attention. I found out that Casey was somewhat of a whiz kid himself. He skipped a grade ahead of me at 14 and was going to another school across town for advanced studies. I also found out that his parents were really big on education, REALLY big! As cool as Casey was, I felt bad for him a little bit. I mean, his parents never seemed to let the poor kid have any fun!

"So you just don't ever get to watch TV at all?" I asked.

"Not much, no. They say it ruins your creativity."

"What about video games?"

"Nope. Don't have any. My parents only buy me board games and puzzle books. I played a Nintendo 64 at Best Buy a couple of times though."

"Any comic books?"

"I've got one Spiderman and one X-men that my grampa bought me when I was sick. I hide it under the mattress so my mom won't see it and take it away. But they're both pretty old."

"That sucks! So what do you do for fun?"

"I sit on the couch and talk about how much fun I'm NOT having!" He said with a smile. Seeing his sweet lips curl up into a grin made my heart jump. I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Sorry. I am being a bit of an asshole, aren't I?"

"No...not really. I guess I just never really got exposed to that stuff, so I never felt like I was missing out."

I guess it must have just bee a friendly gesture on my part, something subconscious that just made me say it without thinking about it, but it came out anyway, "Well, one of these days you and me will have to hang out and we'll have some real fun."

He looked up at me, as if he took a double meaning to what I said, and I could have sworn I saw him start to blush himself. Then he turned around and started fiddling nervously with some papers on the coffee table, trying to hide his face from me. "I'd like that, Adam. That would be cool." There was a long uncomfortable silence before we said anything else. We just kept looking at each other and then looking away, snickering to ourselves. Then finally he said, "Say, you know if you need help with your algebra homework, I can help you out. I mean, you might as well get something out of today's session besides watching my brother put the moves on your sister."

My sister? I had forgotten all about them. Weird, I guess that once Casey took my mind off of it, it didn't hurt so much anymore. I agreed and brought my books downstairs to study. Casey went over the lesson with me page by page and for once, the damn thing actually made sense to me. The whole session seemed to go so much smoother without me trying extra hard to get Greg's attention, or without him smacking me and calling me stupid. Casey took his time, and made sure that I got everything down before pushing me to move on. He explained everything very carefully and for some reason I was just able to absorb it all this time. And that was with certain 'distractions' involved. Like when he would reach in front of me to turn the page, and his arm would rub lightly against mine. Or when he looked at my formula on my scrap paper by leaning over close to me. Sometimes he would get much closer than necessary, and I would almost fall over. He would lean in to where our cheeks were almost touching. His dark brown hair fell just slightly into his eyes and his flawless face would be inches in front of me. I wanted to just reach out and kiss him, or touch him, or just press his head to my face and take a giant whiff of his hair. The feeling was so wonderful. So much stronger and more specific than anything I had ever felt before. Casey's voice was so sexy that you could literally feel the tingle when he spoke to you. It would occasionally get some extra rasp in it, and he'd have to clear his throat to correct it. Ohhh...he was soooo hot.

Every minute that I spent down in that basement, I fell deeper and deeper in love with that kid until I was almost ready to hold him down and bury my tongue in his throat. My thoughts switched back and forth now, from the sweet and innocent, to the sexual savagery of the teenaged mind! My mind was doing flips and my heart was trying hard to keep up. That's when he looked back at me to see me staring at him. He didn't say anything and neither did I, we just felt that 'certain something' pass between us, and somehow I knew that there would never be anyone that I loved more. We held the gaze only for a few seconds, but to me it seemed like an eternity. We could practically taste a kiss coming on, but we were both too scared to move forward with it. The magnetism was incredible, and it was almost impossible to fight it. I made up my mind and figured that I should just go for it, so I started to lean in ever so slowly, and it looked like Casey was coming to meet me half way. Then, all of the sudden, Greg and Gretchen came into the basement and broke up our little moment in time. I shook it off and realized how hard I was breathing, how hard my heart was beating. I was so close!

Gretchen and Greg were a little disheveled from their activities, with messy hair and goofy grins all around. I'm thinking they got to at least second base if not third. "I thought I told you to wait upstairs squirt." Greg said in his usual 'I'm annoyed with you' tone of voice. When I walked into this house, I really thought I loved the guy, but now he was a total joke to me. I looked at him and remembered all the grief he had brought me. And finally, for the first time this school year...he didn't seem worth it. Then I thought about how Casey had come into the kitchen to comfort me, how he was nice to me and treated me like he actually wanted me around, how he took his time to explain my homework to me instead of rushing through it and making me feel like an idiot. Casey definitely had a place in my heart forever. I didn't even answer Greg, I just asked my sister if she was ready to go. Then we walked up to the front door.

"It was nice meeting you Adam. Maybe I'll see you around, man. To have some fun like you said." Casey called out. It raised my spirits and I waved back at him before going outside. Greg, pretending to be some kind of gentleman, said he'd walk us back to the bus stop. We were half way there when I realized that I had left my book in the basement. I told them that I had to go back and Gretchen said if I didn't catch the bus, she would leave without me. Greg, just kind of dismissed me and said that Casey would let me in. Ah the hell with the both of them!

I walked back to the house and was surprised to find the door open a crack. Greg must have forgotten to shut it tight. So I walked in and went downstairs to get my book. When I reached the bottom step, I saw Casey sitting on the couch, kissing the back of his hand with his eyes closed. Was he...practicing? I just kind of stood there and watched him kiss and lick his hand sensuously for a moment before he noticed me.

"Adam! Dude...I was...I was just...um...you left your book here, didn't you?" Casey said, changing the subject. He had the cutest look of terror on his face. He ran over and grabbed the book, handing it to me. There we stood, in the basement alone, no one to stop us, no one to see us. I couldn't let this opportunity go, this could be it. He could be the one!

"Casey?"

"Yeah?"

"....If..I mean..I think you're...really..." I didn't know where to start. And if I had started, I wouldn't know where to stop. Casey looked like he was dying to hear the words, but I chickened out and just grabbed my book. I walked towards the stairs. "Well...I've gotta catch the bus."

"Oh...okay." He said, disappointed.

"Well....bye."

"See ya." Casey said. He was looking at me with worried eyes, and it turned me on even more. He walked over closer to me and shook my hand again. "If you ever need help with your homework...you know..."

"Yeah, I'll definitely come see you Casey." Then it happened again, that connection, that instant lock that neither one of us could walk away from. We held hands on those steps for a quick moment before I walked a few steps away from him. I turned around and walked back down, but chickened out again and walked away again. Then, without warning, I turned around and practically ran back to Casey, planting a strong and passionate kiss on his lips. I felt his lithe body melt in my arms and he just relaxed, letting his instincts take over. I felt his arms wrap around me gently and he returned the kiss with a deep sigh. My head was floating in the clouds, my knees almost buckled, and my mouth went dry. It felt so good to be loved by such an adorable angel. It's awesome to be in love with someone, but to have that someone feel the same way is indescribable. We broke our lip lock, and took a few steps back from each other, almost fainting from the draining aftermath of our kiss. A smile broke out on both of our faces and we giggled nervously at one another.

"Bye Casey."

"Bye Adam."

"Bye..."

"Bye..."

"I'll, uh, see you tomorrow...?"

"Cool. I'll be here."

"Bye..."

We traded a few more goodbyes before I finally made it out of the basement. My heart was so full that it ran over with love filling my entire body with new energy. He liked me! He really liked me! I felt dizzy, weak, and I couldn't have stopped smiling if I wanted to. I almost had a sudden urge to skip the rest of the way to the bus stop! I wanted to run, jump, and scream Casey's name all over town! Anything to release this immense energy that had hit me all of the sudden! I just didn't know what to do with myself!

The next day I floated though the hallways, my mind floating randomly from one thought to another, all of them involving Casey. It was like one 24 hour daydream, a misty haze that made me smile and giggle all day long. I even found myself humming old love songs that I hadn't heard in years. I don't think I've ever been so happy. As I sat in my last period class, I found myself getting extremely impatient, watching the clock tick mercilessly slow as I waited for my freedom. My time to go back and see Casey again! It had only been a kiss, just one kiss, but it opened the heavens wide and gave me the answers to every question I could ever possibly ask. I was filled with an anticipation that rivaled anything that I have ever known. I was tapping my pencil on the desk, checking my watch every fifteen seconds, twirling my hair, patting my feet...I was less wound up waiting for Christmas. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, the bell rang and I bolted out of that classroom at the speed of light. I hopped on the very first bus and impatiently rode it back to Casey's house.

My arms and legs felt weak and shaky as I walked up and rang the doorbell, and it seemed like forever before anybody answered. Casey came to the door and opened it quickly, a gorgeous smile decorating his adorable face. He was even cuter than I remember. He dragged me into the house and told me to be really quiet. I heard Greg shout something downstairs, "Who is it Casey? Is it Gretchen?"

"No, just the mailman dude." He shouted back up. "I'm going out for a while, I'll be back at five."

Then Casey slammed the front door, giggled, and pulled me upstairs without explaining exactly what was going on. We heard the shower running, and after making sure the coast was clear, Casey pulled me into Greg's room and pushed me in a closet. Casey joined me and shut the door behind us. We could look out through a small crack in the door and see Greg's clothes fancily laid out on the bed.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"Shhhh...just watch." Casey whispered back. The closet was pretty small, and being so close to Casey in this dark confined space excited me beyond belief. I could smell the clean scent of him, feel his presence next to me, hear his soft breathing as it filled the closet. The feeling was enough to make me shiver with anticipation. Then, the door to Greg's room opened and Greg walked in completely NAKED! I was speechless! All these months, I have been dreaming and hoping I would live to see my favorite boy toy naked, and now I had him here right in front of me. Greg strutted in, his beautiful 17 year old cock swaying back and forth gracefully, covered with a healthy dark brown bush. I could faintly hear Casey giggling at my astonishment and I was suddenly scared that he might give us away. Greg got dressed right in front of us, and then he went back into the other room.

"Wow."

"I thought you might like that." Casey whispered. He was facing me now and I could feel his light and delicate breath touch my face with every word he spoke. I still couldn't see his face, but I could tell that he was staring at me, and I had hoped that he was thinking what I was thinking. "We should stay here until he leaves the house. If he catches us here, he'll pulverize both of us." He said.

"Yeah...o-o-okay." I said. I swore that I could hear my heart beating, and I was shaking so much that it was hard for me to stand still. Suddenly, the closet got really quiet. We just stood there, facing each other in the dark, with our quick, but quiet, breathing breaking the total silence of the tiny space.

"You know...I really liked what happened yesterday." Casey's voice was so quiet, that I could barely hear him, even for as close as he was. I could hear a slight rattle in his voice, like he was terrified of me. I could understand, the feeling was mutual.

"Me too." I whispered back. Another long silence followed, and then I could feel him getting closer to me. He laid his chin on my shoulder and hugged me tight, his arms wrapping around me and squeezing me lovingly. I returned the hug and we stayed like that for a while. Just two lovely teen boys, hugging each other in a dark closet, hidden away from anyone who might think what we were doing was wrong. We didn't do anything else, but I could feel Casey trembling in my arms, his heart beating in time with mine. Then Casey raised his head, and our lips found each other in the darkness, meeting with the smallest amount of pressure. Never have I tasted anything so sweet. Our breathing got heavier and we began pushing our groins into each other as he carried me to another world with his soft lips. He was so good at this, must have been all that practice with his hand. Suddenly we heard something move in the room.

Casey broke the kiss, "Wait a sec." He said, and turned to look out of the small crack in the door. Greg was scrounging around looking for his keys on his bedroom floor. While Casey peeked out of the closet, I attempted to get my breath back. I leaned up against the back of the closet and just let my emotions run wild. The trembling muscles in my stomach buzzed and jumped wildly, forcing me to put my hand on Casey's shoulder, hungry for another taste of him. He heard Greg leave the room and whispered, "He's gone."

I pulled him back gently, desperate to feel his body against mine once again. Casey stood back up and put his arms around me, pulling me deep into his young frame and we continued to kiss passionately. Our tongues darted out just a little bit, timidly at first, as an experiment. Then, as we got used to the feeling, we buried ourselves in each other's mouths, licking and kissing noisily. He was grinding into me harder this time and I could feel my hard cock dueling with his, driving me crazy with a lust that only made me want to push harder. It was as if I wanted to push myself inside of him, as if we wanted to occupy the same space at the same time. It was wonderful. Casey's cock was soooo hard, and he had to hold his breath to keep from moaning out loud as we gyrated together in the dark closet. Casey moved back a little and, in the sexiest whisper I have ever heard in my life, said, "Touch it."

I couldn't move, I couldn't even think. Then Casey whispered again, "Pleeeeease..." He unzipped his pants and I reached inside. I felt his hard 5 and a half inch penis through the material of his underwear, and he gasped loudly, leaning against the other wall of the closet. I felt the cloth covered cock jump and twitch with joy as I felt it all over. There was a tiny wet spot forming at the tip, a sticky dab of teenage pre-cum. When I ran my fingers over the head, he jumped and cried out in pleasure, startling the both of us.

"Shhh...he'll hear us." I whispered.

"Sorry. Please...don't stop."

I massaged and rubbed at his privates as he squirmed with delight. His breathing was coming out in short hard puffs, and his hips were pushing into my hand hard. He had to catch himself to keep from falling to the floor. Then he reached out and put his hand on the front of my pants, sending electric waves throughout my entire body. I leaned forward and started kissing him on the neck, tickling and exciting him at the same time. "Oh God...Adam....mmmmm..." Casey's moaning and soft whispers threatened to push me over the edge. Thank goodness we heard the door shut downstairs. Casey leaned in close to my ear, sucking the ear lobe tenderly for a second before saying, "Greg's gone. Let's go to my room. I want to see you."

He didn't have to say another word! He guided me to his room softly by the hand and shut and locked the door. We took a moment to see each other in the afternoon sunlight for a second, then the irresistible attraction between us brought us together in another warm embrace. Casey's kisses moved down to my neck and gently pushed me back on his bed. I was so helpless against his soft advances, he felt so good to me. I snaked my arms around his slim body as I felt his feather light weight press down on me. He climbed on top of me, and I spread my legs wide to accept him. His cock and mine were rubbing against each other hard and it was impossible to keep from moaning. "Casey...you feel so good." Casey moaned a reply, and I reached down to grab his tight butt cheeks and pull him deeper into me. This made Casey whimper in a high pitched voice and both of his hands found their way to my hair, ruffling and tangling every strand as he ran his fingers through it. I held on to his globes and squeezed them gently as he ground himself into me over and over again. I couldn't take any more of this maddening foreplay! I had to touch him, feel his raw flesh in my hands. I rolled him over, never stopping our breathtaking lip lock, and ran my hands under his shirt, up and down his sides, and over his strong back. Then I said, "I want to taste you."

Casey rubbed my hair lovingly and met my eyes with a lustful teenage gaze that melted my heart. I slowly moved down to his crotch while he lifted his hips to take his pants off. There it was, the most beautiful penis I could have ever dreamed of. Not too fat, not too thin, not too long, not too short, an crowned with a perfectly circumcised head. He had the slightest tan line on his smooth olive thighs, and he had a light dusting of pubic hair at the base, the softest, silken hair I'd ever felt. Before taking the plunge, I played in his soft hairs, twirling and picking at them with my fingertips. Then I held his small round testicles, lifting them up as though I was weighing them, rolling them between my fingertips while he gasped and moaned above me. Then, unable to fight my desires any longer, I took the head of his beautiful meat in my mouth. I heard Casey take in a deep breath the second I touched him, and then he held it for a moment before letting out a sexy teenage moan of ecstasy. His tool felt so hot in my mouth, so slick as I slid it in and out of my moist lips, making him wiggle with desire. I rubbed my hands all over his tender chest and baby smooth skin underneath his shirt. As my fingers passed over his nipples, he shivered, and the taste of pre-cum dribbled out onto my tongue, forcing me to go faster.

"...mmm...Adam?" Casey said breathlessly. "Adam?...dude...I think you better...you better pull off man." I heard him, but he tasted so good, so sweet, I couldn't stop. Not now. "Adam? Baby...I'm gonna shoot...I...I can't hold it." Casey was thrashing now, and I could feel his body tightening up around me. He tried to push my head away, but I was sucking the strength from him, he couldn't stop me if he tried. He cried out in a high pitched teen scream, an octave he probably hasn't hit since he was 8 years old, and my mouth was soon filled with his warm fluids. The semen rushed out of him an he arched his back up off of the bed while pulling my head down deeper into his lap. He couldn't hardly breathe, and neither could I, but I couldn't think of any better way to die than with Casey shooting into my mouth. He came back down and I swallowed his sweet nectar. feeling it coat my throat.

I stood up at the foot of the bed to look down at the beautifully half naked body of my young lover, still spasming slightly from his intense orgasm. The sight of him was so magical that it almost brought tears to my eyes. Casey rested for a moment, then got up and crawled over to me on all fours. With me standing up, my cock was at the same level as his hot wet mouth, and he engulfed my length, forcing me to push my hips out and my stomach muscles to tighten immediately. He was moving back and forth on my stiff member, and I looked forward in a sexual daze to see his ripe ass turned up tantalizingly before me, wiggling slightly with his every movement. I was dizzy with pleasure, and had to put my hands on his slender back to steady myself. I couldn't take my eyes off of that luscious ass of his, it called out to me, the soft cheeks hypnotizing me with their swaying motion. I leaned over Casey's back, pulled his shirt up, and grabbed two handfuls of his smooth cheeks and it caused him to moan erotically around my cock, the gentle vibrations sending me over the edge. I squeezed his ass hard and pulled him into me deeper and deeper as I felt the cum travel up my cock and force its way into his mouth. I fucked his face madly while whimpering and tightening my grip on his cheeks. He moaned with every spurt of my semen and that made me even hotter. I never thought I'd stop! Finally, I let go of his tender ass and he let my softening dick slip out of his mouth.

I climbed back onto the bed and kissed Casey, our heavy breathing passing back and forth between us, our heaving chests pressed together as we hugged each other tightly. We didn't say anything, we didn't have to. Who would have thought that the worst day of my life could have turned out to be such a miraculous day for me. As Casey and I caressed and cuddled together, we knew that we were in love. We knew that we had found the other half of ourselves...the better half. And that feeling can only be known by those who have experienced it for themselves, because words just don't do it justice. See? I told him I'd show him how to have some real fun!

Have you ever noticed how time seems to always slow down to the most annoying pace in the world near the end of a school day? Sure, everything goes good up until lunch, but then every class after that gets slower...and slower............and slower. Until you're halfway through your last period class and it seems like time is not only standing still, but going backwards. This strange phenomenon has bugged me for most of my life, but it's gotten a hundred times worse since I met the love of my life a few days ago. Casey, I could never say his name without sighing to myself and feeling elevated above the rest of the world. It was a feeling that I wish everyone could know, and yet I was selfish with it, unwilling to share it with anyone else. Casey was all mine, and every thought of him that entered my mind seemed to be in slow motion, accompanied by a soundtrack that only I could hear. Even though he didn't go to my school, I knew that he was somewhere thinking about me too, and I was happy to take that piece of him with me. Aw man...I'm so goofy over him!

This was a little scary for me, I mean, I've never really been this into somebody before. I would sometimes find myself writing his name in my notebook, or smiling for no reason. I began comparing every other person in school to him, male and female, and I saw flaws in every single one of them. It was sick! I kept thinking things like "Casey's eyes are much prettier than hers." and "Casey's smile is much nicer than his." and I just couldn't stop. EVERYTHING reminded me of him...especially that day my mom packed a banana in with my lunch! I had never been more embarrassed to eat a piece of fruit in front of my friends than I was that day. I blushed through half the lunch hour. But there was just no denying it, Casey was by far the most important and most thrilling part of my life now. And nothing made me happier in this world.

I finally saw the last three minutes ticking away ever so slowly on the clock. The last three minutes...that was all I needed to wait before I could begin my journey to Casey's house. Ohhhh, why is it taking so long? It's just three minutes, 180 little seconds. I think the clock's broken anyway, must be a drain in the electrical current or something to make a clock go so slow. I tried not to stare at it, I tried to take my mind off of it by doodling in my workbook, or digging around in my pockets, but that damn clock stood it's ground, laughing at me for what seemed like an eternity. But finally, even time itself couldn't keep me from my sweetheart! The bell rang and I bolted out of that place like a bat out of hell. It felt great to be free again. And naturally, the first thing I did was hop on a bus and started off on a 20 minute ride that would take me straight to the object of my desires. As I put my money into the machine, I saw Greg in the background waving his arms and running to catch the bus. I guess I could have told the bus driver to hold on for a second but.....Greg's a big boy, he can catch the next one.

I impatiently fidgeted with my bag and twiddled my fingers as the bus slowly proceeded through the streets. I kept wishing that it would run some of those red lights, I kept wishing that the old lady in front would put a little more hustle into getting to her seat, I kept hoping that traffic would somehow split like the Red Sea and just let us go ahead of everyone else. I felt as if my heart would implode if I didn't get to my sweet lover soon. Everything was just so slow and annoying that day. Arrrgh! The closer I got, the more the anxiety gripped me and my whole body began to literally shake with anticipation. It was like meeting a date for the prom for crying out loud. But Casey was my love, my sweet love, and I couldn't possibly ask for more.

I stood up a whole four blocks before the bust came to my stop, and when it finally opened the door to let me go, I jumped out commando-style and ran for Casey's house full speed. I was so happy, so free. I rang the doorbell, and through the window I could see Casey running for the door. He was evidently as excited as I was, and yanked me inside as soon as he opened the door. "Hey!" He said, his voice was just so cute, high pitched with a spunky teen rasp to it. We stood there by the door for a few seconds, not saying a word, just speaking with our emotions and feeling them build between us. My jitters and butterflies were incredible, but not enough to stop me from reaching a shaky hand up to run my fingers through his soft dark brown hair and feel its silky texture flow through them. Casey closed his eyes and sighed sensually, turning his head slightly to kiss my wrist and hand as my fingers traveled down to feel his smooth baby soft skin, that miraculous olive tanned flesh. Knowing that I was pleasing him with my touch, I was suddenly overcome with lust, feeling my underwear tighten as my erection grew to it's full length in record time. But Casey quickly backed up and said, "Come here...I gotta show you some stuff."

I followed closely behind him as he went to his room and closed the door partially, leaving a crack so we could hear if anybody came in. Casey's room was unnaturally clean for a 'normal' teenager. Everything was in it's proper place, the floor was actually visible, the dirty clothes were actually IN the hamper...this was definitely NOT normal behavior for a 14 year old boy. "Dude, what happened to this place?"

"What?" Casey asked, the cutest look of concern on his face.

"It so clean! There's no messy floor, no dirty clothes, nothing. And...." I said, getting down on all fours, "...you didn't even hide it under the bed! You need some serious help."

"Hehehe, so? I'm not THAT bad."

"Yes you are. Okay, look, I'm gonna help you." I walked over to his dirty clothes hamper and took out three shirts from the top of the pile. Then I just closed my eyes, and one at a time I threw them over my shoulder and onto the floor. "There we go. It's just a start, but you'll get the hang of it eventually."

Casey giggled again, and he took my hand, guiding me to the computer on his desk. I sat down in the chair while he stood over me and typed in the address for Nifty. "I was reading some of these stories today and I thought you might like them. They're so cool!"

"Oh, like I don't know about the Nifty Archive! Everybody knows about this place."

"I know, I know. But there's new stuff up today."

"Say..." I said, "..how long have you been home anyway? I just got out of school and hot footed it over here, and you seem to have been here for a while already."

"My school lets out at 2:00 instead of 3:00." Casey said nonchalantly.

"What? You lucky bastard!"

"Well, I have to be there at 7:30 in the morning instead of 8:15 like you guys."

"Oh..." I replied, "So actually, instead of being jealous of you, I should really be laughing at you really hard, huh?"

Casey just grinned and turned his attention back to the screen. I looked up at him and he was leaning over me, his eyes still fixed to the screen. The fluorescent glow of the monitor reflected off of his face, and my heart skipped a beat as his natural beauty poured out of him in excess. I was suddenly stunned and watched as his hair gently fell forward into his face. I couldn't resist temptation and I reached up to bring his head down so I could kiss his cheek. "Hehehe, quit it. I'm trying to show you something." He giggled. God he was soooo adorable, I just loved to be near him, to be with him, knowing that he loved me with all his heart. Even in shy times like these.

Finally, he brought up the 'What's New' section and we checked the listings. "Cool, the new "Strawberry Boy" chapter is up, "A Trip To France" also! And "Robin: Chapter 3" is done!" I said. I think Casey was sort of surprised that I knew the stories as well as he did. I guess we both follow the same ones.

"Hey, look..."Summer Love 2" is finished too." He said.

"It's about time! Geez, I hate it when an author says there's gonna be a sequel to a cool story, and he just keeps putting it off and pushing it back like forever. Then it's like two months later, and you end up having to read the first one all over again just to remember what happened!" We both kinda laughed at the idea and decided to read through a couple of them for kicks. We only made it through the first few paragraphs of the first story before Casey was wrapping his arms around me from behind the chair. He leaned down and draped himself over my shoulders, his sweet breath blowing in my ear, his nose grazing against my cheek. At once, the room became silent, and everything else faded away as we focused our attention on each other. Casey's dark brown eyes met mine and I was hypnotized by their lovely appearance. Dark, sexy, and filled with affection and love. He broke our eye contact and disappeared from my view, his kisses finding their way to the back of my neck. Then he traveled forward and began to softly chew on my neck from the right side. My hands reached back and pulled his head deeper into me as his tongue ran circles around the soft tissue, and he moaned erotically. I closed my eyes, allowing only my sense of touch to be my guide, and leaned back far in the chair to tilt my head back and receive a mind blowing upside down kiss from my boyfriend. It was a little weird at first, but once we got our tongues involved it was amazing, a different feeling altogether. Casey's hands traveled down my chest and both began to squeeze at my groin, teasing the rock hard organ inside. My emotions ran wild and my mind was set free of its obligation...I only needed love to survive now.

I stood up and wrapped my loving arms around Casey's slim waist. My lips molded themselves to his once again, and our passion pushed us backwards towards the bed. Casey stepped on one of his shirts and then sat down on the bed, looking up at me like he was getting ready to ask me something. "What? What is it?" I asked. Casey looked down at the floor and then bit his bottom lip a little bit before looking back into my eyes. He started to blush and smile a little and I knew exactly what was on his mind. "Oh my God...you want to pick up the shirts, don't you?!?!"

Casey snickered to himself, a little embarrassed at being so clean, but it was evidently bothering him a little bit. "I'm trying not to notice...but...you know..."

"Alright already! Geez!" I said smiling, and I got up and put all the shirts back in the hamper where they 'belonged'. I had to laugh to myself about the idea of him noticing such a little thing, but once I fell in love with him, I guess I should have learned that it's the little things that count.

I walked back over to the bed, pushing my medium length blond hair out of my face and draped myself over my beautiful lover. He leaned back so slowly, he was so gentle with me. His legs spread willingly, accepting me into his soft warm body as his hands lightly massaged my back. Oh man...me and Casey could kiss for hours and never get tired of it. His lips were perfect, his breath was like candy, his scent was a sweetened fragrance of youth, and his tongue slid into my mouth so easily it was if it belonged there. I was on top of him and his body delicately pushed up into me, his young muscles rippling under me like waves of warm water. I got harder and harder, my cock feeling like it was stretching further than it ever had before, and his erection dug its way into my groin. The both of us were moaning wildly as we tried desperately to become one. His hands moved down to grab my ass and his breathing quickened. My hands moved upwards, moving through his chestnut brown locks and causing our lip lock to grow even more intense. We thought we would explode.

Suddenly we heard a rattle of keys at the front door and Greg walked into the house. I was so incredibly hot that it hurt me to stop, but Casey practically flipped me over and ran for the door to his room when he heard the noise. He shut it quietly and then walked back over to me. He whispered, "Sorry, my brother's home. Maybe he'll go out or something and we can finish." He had the sexiest, sweetest smile on his face when he said it. It was just angelic to say the least, and yet had that sense of mischief behind it. It was beyond cool.

As soon as Greg made his way into the room, he said to me, "Hey, why didn't you hold the bus, you dork? I could have been here a half hour ago!"

"Oh really? Funny, I didn't see you." I said shrugging my shoulders. It was so funny seeing the man of my dreams from before and realizing how infatuated I was with him just a week ago. Greg had filled my mind and my heart every single day, and even when he was a total jerk, like now, I loved him anyway. But at that moment, my love for Greg seemed so old, stale, like it had happened an eternity ago. He treated me like shit and it was just so easy for me to turn off my every affection for him when I met Casey. Casey was kind, and understanding, and sweet, and cute...those qualities must have skipped his brother's generation entirely. And now there was nothing there left for him at all except for a fake smile and a few words to greet him to be polite. Crushes are funny that way I guess.

Casey and I hung out a while longer to talk, and we surfed around the net some more. But it wasn't like his parents let him have too much fun stuff in his room, he didn't even really have any music or anything. That's when I got an impulsive idea. "Dude, why don't we jump on a train and go downtown?"

Casey flashed me a strange look. "What...like...now?"

"Yeah! Why not?"

"Well, I didn't exactly plan on..."

"Of course you didn't plan on it, that's the fun part. Come on, it'll be fun." I said, trying my best to convince him to get out of the house for a while. After all, all work and no play makes Casey a dull boy.

"But...what about my homework? I have to finish before I can go out."

"Ah...forget it for now, we won't be gone forever. Come on. Come on. COME ON!" Casey was grinning, perhaps thinking that I was just fooling around, but I was dead serious. So finally he caved in and put his shoes and jacket on. He seemed so excited, like he was sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night or something. And that smile gave me such an overwhelming feeling of pride and love that I couldn't help but kiss him again on the lips.

He blushed right away and looked around the corner. "Dude....my brother's home."

"So? You think he wants some of this too?" I said kissing him again and again as he playfully fought me off. You've never seen two boys more happy to be in love.

We walked downstairs and Greg was in the living room watching TV. He turned around and looked over at Casey with a look that told me that he was just as surprised to see his little brother going out as I was. "Where do you think you're going nerd boy?"

"Me...me and Adam were just...going to go downtown...or...something." Casey seemed to be trembling in front of his brother. I can't understand why, it wasn't like we were going out to rob banks or anything, he was just having a little fun for once. It's hardly a crime for kids like us.

"Really? Well you know, mom and dad are gonna kill you if they find out that you went outside before finishing your homework. It would be a shame if they found out somehow." Greg said. It's nice to know that he was just an asshole in general and not just to me.

Suddenly, I saw a spark of assertiveness in Casey and he proudly said, "Yeah, and it would be a shame if dad were to find out that you had a girl over, in the house with no parental supervision, in your BEDROOM, the other day while you were supposed to be giving a tutoring session. Wouldn't it?" I saw the look on Greg's face change, and Casey knew that I'd be happy to back him up on my sister's activities the other day. Casey graciously opened the door for me and we walked out.

"Bye Greg!" I shouted out happily, glad to have given him the cold shoulder for a change. I knew we were outside, but that awesome look of triumph on Casey's face almost drew me in for yet another kiss. I think he was experiencing a lot of first times this week. We hopped the train downtown and he was like a kid in a candy store. He was all over the place, touching things, absorbing every detail around him, and he was chatting away non stop. The whole downtown area might as well have been Disney World to him, and the thought that I brought him to it made me feel so alive. We went to a giant toy store and had a blast. I don't honestly think he's every really had toys that were just for fun before without them serving some educational purpose. Right there in the store, we hunted each other through the aisles with toy guns, threw balls at each other, and one time I threw a rubber snake on him and he literally cried out and playfully pretended to get bitten. His scream was a lot louder than I expected, and he actually spun around and dropped down to the floor in the middle of the store! I thought security was going to toss us both out of there, but Casey was having so much fun that I could only laugh at him. He was filled with so much joy, and he let loose like nobody I have ever seen. I think the final straw was when he started aggressively kick boxing with a giant stuffed teddy bear in aisle fifteen, that's when the store manager asked us to leave. But even on our way out, we were cracking up, tears coming to our eyes from laughing so hard. Oh man, it was one of the best times I've ever had in that place. Then we hit the arcade, and he nearly lost his mind. He got so addicted by the end of the day, he was begging me for quarters like a Las Vegas gambler with 'the fever'. I watched him play, but he just sucked....at everything. Hahaha, he was so bad. I stood behind him the whole time and just made fun of him, but he was so happy to be playing that he just didn't care.

"Dude! Ha ha ha...you suck! He's beating the crap out of you! Jump! Punch! Kick! Man you SUCK!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut up already!" He giggled, "I'm getting the hang of it now."

"Getting the hang of losing maybe."

"Yeah, well you're a jinx!" He said. I felt so close to him at that moment, it was a strange connection that kept me by his side all day long, and would allow me to remain there for the rest of my life. My boyfriend, my lover, my buddy...Casey was everything to me.

It was near impossible for me to drag him away from that place, even when we ran out of money, he wanted to stay behind and watch other people play. But eventually he came back to the train station with me, talking at 100 words a minute. It took twice as much convincing to get him to go home as it did to get him to go out in the first place, but he was happy so I was twice as happy. The train arrived and we got on, sitting next to each other in a cramped little space. I was sitting there minding my own business when I noticed Casey staring at me. When I looked over at him, a smile broke out his face and he looked me right in the eye. "Thank you Adam. That was really cool." And he took my hand in his and just held it for a few minutes. Who would have thought that holding someone's hand could mean so much to me. My heart was almost sore from beating so hard for this kid. I could have cried, but then I glanced over and saw an old lady staring at us with a strange look. I guess it was society's 'brainwashing' that made me do it, but I pulled my hand away quickly and straightened up. Casey looked over at the old lady, and after a few seconds he surprised me by sticking his tongue out at her. The old lady flashed us an offended look and turned to look the other way. I nudged Casey in the shoulder and we both blushed as we began to giggle playfully to ourselves. We laughed half the way home.

We split up when the bus came to his stop and he looked like he wanted to kiss me so bad he could taste it. But he resisted the urge and said he'd see me tomorrow, thanking me again for a great time. I watched as he got off the bus and basically skipped home. There was a new energy in his eyes, a happier sense of freedom. It was like he finally released all that pent up childhood magic and was able to share some of it with me. I never dreamed before about meeting someone as special as he was to me, now I can't imagine dreaming at all without him.

Later that night, right after dinner, Casey called my house. "Hey Adam! Sorry for calling, man. It's gonna sound weird, but...I miss you already."

"Really? I think I kinda miss you too..."

"There's nothing to do here. I wish you could come over or something."

I shut the door to my room and laid down on my bed, turning back and forth, uncomfortable in any position, listening to the most wonderful boy in the world tell me how he felt about me, and trying to come up with words to match his. He said he was bored, that there were no games in the house, no dirty jokes, no rubber snakes...and he made me laugh out loud by saying the only thing he had to play with was himself. We must have talked for two hours but it only seemed like ten minutes. Finally Casey's mom came in and told him to get some sleep. "I've gotta go. Are you coming over tomorrow?"

"You bet I am." I said. I heard his mom call out to him again in the background and his voice lowered to a whisper.

"I can't wait. See ya later."

"Bye."

"Bye..." he said, then there was a long pause and he came back and said, "Well...hang up already."

"Why? You're the one going to bed, so you hang up first." He giggled a little bit and we argued the point for a few more rounds.

"Come on Adam! I've really gotta go..."

"So go already." I said. We made an agreement to hang up on the count of three, and naturally we were both fooling. So after three or four more counts we somehow called it a truce and hung up. Then I leaned back on the bed and stared at the ceiling for the rest of the night, feeling as light as a feather. Casey made me feel so real.

The next day I was able to smuggle my Playstation into my schoolbag and took it to Casey's house after school. We hooked it up and played every game I had over and over and over until we had blisters on our thumbs and cramps in our arms. He still sucked, but he was getting better little by little. Homework is great for expanding the mind, but it did NOTHING for your hand-eye coordination. But it gave me a chance to show off a little, and it was cool to have him try to push me or make me lose my concentration so he could get in a few cheap shots. But like I said, our stamina couldn't last forever. We played until it was literally impossible for us to go on playing, which was just as well, Casey had homework anyway. It seemed like his school was just merciless with homework, piling it up on him by the pound. But it was that intelligence that made him so adorable to me, that hidden genius that made his eyes sparkle with that beautiful shine. I told him that I had to go, and he sighed, wishing I could stay forever. We had spent a whole afternoon together without so much as a kiss, and yet I left just as satisfied. But before walking out of his room, I looked at the Playstation on the floor. He started to unhook it from the television and I stopped him. "You know...if you want, you can keep it overnight."

"What? Oh...oh no dude, I couldn't do that..."

"Don't worry about it, what's mine is yours. Have fun with it. Besides, you want me to have a reason to come back don't you?" I smiled. He looked at it, and wrestled with himself a little before giving in and saying he'd keep it, but only for one night. I knew he couldn't get enough of it, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

Casey then walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, hugging me with the warmth and affection of a toddler, and whispered, "Thank you Adam, thank you so much." His voice shook a little, like he was about to cry, and it choked me up a bit too. We backed away from the hug before we both started to tear up too bad, and I went home. Every day with him was a new adventure, and it was great. I fell deeper in love every second that we were together, and I started to wonder if I'd ever reach a point where there was nowhere else to go as far as love was concerned. I didn't know, but I was anxious to find out...through LOTS of experimentation.

Finally, Friday had rolled around and I was quick to jump back over to Casey's place. When he opened the door, he didn't look quite as happy as he did before. In fact he looked kind of guilty about something. I asked him what the matter was and he just told me to come in. "It's not really a big deal, it's just, my mom saw your Playstation and she kinda took it. I'm so sorry dude, she'll give it back to you when she gets home from work. But she kind put it somewhere where I can't get to it."

The thought of my Playstation being locked away somewhere like a narcotic or something was just weird. I mean, geez, what was so terrible about Casey playing a video game after he finished his homework? "Why did she take it away?"

"Well, she says video games are addictive and they destroy a child's desire to learn new things." He replied, giving an answer that sounded like it just came out of a textbook.

"Oh...well, don't worry about it. I didn't mean to get you in trouble or anything..."

"No, I'm not in trouble...I just can't...I'm not supposed to..." Casey looked down at the floor, almost defeated and broken.

"...have fun?" I asked. He nodded slowly and he seemed kinda depressed about the whole thing. Good grades, higher learning, college, homework, sure it's all important, but sometimes a kid's just gotta be a kid. There was such a drastic contrast in what he looked like the last few days I saw him and what he looked like at that moment. "Not to worry dude, I'll see to it that you have fun no matter what! I'm your personal entertainment from now on." I said throwing an arm over Casey's shoulder. His smile spread over his face and some of that sparkle returned to his eyes. He grinned at me and he was returning to that youthful joy from the past few days right before my eyes. He had completely changed my life, and it made me feel good to know that I had changed his too. He gave me a hug and bounced happily back to his room while I headed towards the fridge for a soda.

I past Greg in the kitchen and didn't even see the need to say hello, but he stopped me for a second. "Say Adam...can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

Greg looked a little nervous at first but he asked anyway, "Um...tell me...does your sister...does she ever talk about me?" I couldn't believe it, was Greg, the jerk that broke my heart into a million pieces....actually in LOVE with Gretchen?

"Hmm....let me think....no." Then I grabbed a coke and walked away. It was rude, but maybe he deserved it. Besides, it was the truth, Gretchen hadn't mentioned him since, then again, if she had I would have been too busy thinking about Casey to have heard her. But as I walked into the bedroom and saw Casey at his computer, a warm smile waiting to greet me, I remembered how spectacular, and how painful, love can be. And suddenly I felt guilty about doing that to poor Greg, even if he deserved it. "Hold on man, I'll be right back."

I walked back into the kitchen and saw Greg leaning against the sink, looking down at the floor. "Hey Greg?"

He slowly looked up at me, and for the first time I saw his human side, plastered all over his face. "Yeah?"

"Maybe she said something, but I don't remember. I could...ask if you want me to."

His whole face brightened up and he smiled widely. "Could you? That would be cool! But DON'T tell her I asked, okay? Just say...um...no wait...say..." it was actually kinda funny seeing Greg stumble like that. I had to try to keep from smiling myself. "Okay, you know what? I'm just going to write her a note and you can pass it to her and tell me what she says, okay? I'm going to go write it right now." He said and he excitedly walked past me, ruffling my hair as he went by. Geez, this family was so easy to please sometimes.

I went back into the room and sat next to Casey by his computer and we surfed for a while longer. Then, five minutes later, Greg came in and he had his jacket on. "This just isn't working. Look, I'm gonna run down to the library or something and get a book of poetry. I'll be back later. Don't go anywhere until I get back Adam!" Then he just turned around and left. Casey just kind of looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dude, I don't even want to know what you did to make my brother go to the library of all places, and I CERTAINLY don't want to know what the poetry thing is all about!" Casey giggled. And I just told him that he didn't want to know.

Casey got up and listened for the door to close, then that impish grin of his came back to his face, closing the door and only leaving a little crack. He came close to me and knelt down between my legs as I leaned forward in the chair. "You know, I've been waiting for some time alone. We haven't really had much of a chance for too much of anything since that first time."

"Now? But the library isn't that far away. What if he comes back in like ten minutes?"

Casey moved closer and lightly rubbed his face back and forth in my crotch, his hot breath blowing through the material. I put my hands on his head instinctively and pulled him in even harder. "Don't worry, my brother wouldn't know the Dewey decimal system if it bit him on the ass." And the second he said it, he lightly bit me in the thigh.

I jumped, "HEY NOW! Hehehe, let's not get crazy!" We both laughed a little bit and he stood up to pull me on top of him on the bed. Our lips met in a beautiful union and we began another intense make out session that beat the last one by far. We were moving and grinding, squirming and writhing together as one, as our souls came together and mixed sensually through our lips. I rolled over and he climbed on top of me, his slim hips working their way between my legs. God, his mouth was just so perfect. I'd gladly live without air if it meant having the opportunity to kiss him for all eternity. My hands ran up under his shirt to feel his frictionless smooth skin, covered with the lightest fuzzy down hair. My hands traveled up further to lift his shirt off over his head, and our lip's contact was broken for a moment, only to resume a second later. Having Casey's silky skin underneath my finger tips drove me wild, and it wasn't long before my hands had worked their way down the back of his pants too. I clung to the tight, round, perfectly gorgeous cheeks of his cute little ass and he reached down to undo the button and zipper in front, allowing me to pull them down his smooth legs. He managed to kick them off, and now Casey was laying on top of me, him completely naked, me completely dressed. His nude body slid back and forth over mine and the texture of my clothes was making his whole body tingle with sensitivity. It was incredible. Then he rolled me over to be on top, mimicking my movements until I too was naked. The skin to skin contact was fantastic, an erotic feeling that left us both dizzy with passion. We continued to kiss and roll back and forth on his bed, not caring about the time, not caring about the risk, we were too far gone in the moment. Casey and I were leaking pre-cum all over each other and it only made us hotter for one another. He was on top of me, pulling himself up a little further up until he was sitting on my soft cushion of a stomach. He broke the kiss and looked down at me, lust filling not only his eyes, but his entire face. He seemed like a different person altogether. I reached a hand up to rub his sweet lips and feel his silken hair. I just stared at him for a few moments, enjoying the incredible pressure in my heart, that gentle squeeze that told me my love was real. He had this scent about him that was just so clean and delicious, and his eyes hypnotized me into focusing on only him whenever we were together. But it was the next step that finalized our love, that made it concrete and permanent for the both of us.

Casey reached behind him and grabbed a hold of my aching cock, twisting it slightly and bending it down, making me leak even more. He never broke our eye contact, and he smiled down at me as his gentle fingers spread the gracious amount of fluid over my cock head. Then he raised up a little bit and pointed my shaft at his tight anus, just at the entrance, and I nearly came right then and there. He smiled at the look on my face, a wild grin of discovery and sexual pleasure, and he giggled a little bit. He was so happy to do this for me, to make me feel this way. I had freed him in a sense, and now, he was going to free me. He rubbed my cock back and forth across his tight hole, spreading the slick semen over it and causing us both to quake with anticipation. He closed his eyes and whimpered slightly, unable to hide his enjoyment. I reached down with both hands and spread his cleft further apart, exposing his taut pucker to me completely, pink and tight, ready and willing to accept me inside. Every time my cock slid past the opening, the muscle contracted slightly and spasmed, we were both ready. Finally, he pointed the head straight forward and sat back on it slowly, teasing me to the point of madness. Then, with a little work and a wince of pain on his face, his opening gave way and my mushroomed head slipped inside. I couldn't describe the feeling I had penetrating Casey for the first time, the heat, the wetness, the constricting tightness of his inner walls...words simply wouldn't do the feeling justice. It was a religious experience for the both of us. I watched Casey's face twist up and relax as he displayed the mixture of pleasure and pain at once, rubbing my hands up and over his nipples to comfort him. His dime sized brown buds became extremely sensitive and erect and it only made him hotter than he already was. He began to allow more and more of me to slide into him, and I cried out in an uncontrollable moan of pure bliss. His canal swallowed me inch by inch, ever so slowly massaging me with it's steamy radiance, and the look on his face was one of sensual joy. It was sooooo hard for me to just sit there and let him go at his own pace. I wanted him to take his time, to get used to the feeling of me being inside of him, but even greater was the urge to push up into him and go wild, releasing this unbelievable lust. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Casey's cute, cupped little ass cheeks rested on my thighs and he just sat there for a second, reveling in the feeling of being filled up. His cock was harder than it had ever been and was leaking warm pre-cum on my stomach as it stood at attention. He finally opened his eyes and looked down at me, smiling tenderly at our accomplishment.

"We did it...you're in." He whispered breathlessly.

"Oh God.."

"Are you ready lover?" He said. I couldn't believe that this felt so amazing. I couldn't even speak at first, but he wiggled his ass a little bit almost causing me to explode. "Answer me...hehehe...answer meeee.." He said with a grin, wiggling again and knowing how sensitive I was.

"Uhh....uh...YES!" I managed to blurt out. He was teasing me so much that I couldn't stand anymore, I had to be relieved, and it had to happen now. So Casey, pulled himself up a little bit, his ass sucking at my cock hard on his way up, then he moved back to swallow it yet again. My whole body was on fire, and I felt weightless, my mind riddled with erotic teenaged passion. We got a rhythm going and soon the impulse to push up into him was too much to fight off. I started to lift my hips off of the bed and drive into him, giving him a jolt of pleasure. He was bouncing on top of me now, his brown hair jerking and shaking above me, and he leaned down to kiss me animalistically as we continued our excited love making. I was getting close and I could feel his cock starting to spasm with 'false alarms', letting me know that he was close too. Finally I couldn't take anymore and I rolled over, never leaving his warm insides, and put him on his back. He moaned appreciatively at my slight aggression and put his legs over my shoulders, his feet by my head. I leaned down to kiss him and folded his knees up to his chest, but not uncomfortably so. Casey was quite flexible. I began to drive into him again, his hot asshole absorbing me and making me crazy with sexual energy. Our kissing was getting wild and he was so close that he began to whimper and writhe beneath me. Feeling his body tighten and move brought me over the edge too, and as soon as the first pulse of orgasm hit his body, his pucker clenched and swirled around my cock, forcing me to explode inside of him with an electrifying blast of cum. He wiggled even more as his body twitched and I shivered with delight, driving myself into him a few last times to get rid of the rest of what was left inside me. We practically fell off of each other and collapsed on the bed in a heap of post orgasmic aftershocks. My body was still shaking, and when Casey rolled over to kiss me on the lips, I almost fainted. We stayed breathless for another ten minutes before realizing that we might get caught lying on the bed naked together. We looked around for our clothes and got dressed, then Casey smiled at me wickedly.

"What?" I asked. Then Casey kissed me on the cheek and walked over to his dirty clothes hamper. He then flashed me another evil grin and reached in to throw a few of his shirts on the floor. But he didn't stop there, he quickly reached in and got another, then another, and soon he was just flinging clothes everywhere and I had to dodge them to keep from getting hit. He kept going until he was out of 'ammo' and when he was done he was giggling heartily to himself. I don't know what made me do it, but I tackled him into the pile of stuff and the two of us rolled around happily for the rest of the afternoon. Ever since, Casey has been a happier kid, and he learned to let go and have fun. He was so funny, so cool, and somehow he still kept up with his homework! You'd think he was superhuman or something. We both made it a habit to visit downtown two or three times a week, and we got kicked out of the same places every week too. Casey had become the one true love of my life, never any need for another, and he felt the same way about me. I know because he told me all the time, in his house, on the phone, on the train...it was like being married. I now know what love is, and as long as I have Casey, it's definition will never be lost to me.

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It had only been a kiss, just one kiss, but it opened the heavens wide and gave me the answers to every question I could ever possibly ask.

 

- that says it all

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Such a fabulous story, Comsie. 

 

Greg was an idiot at best but I guess he got what he deserves from Adam. Horray for karma!! 

 

Love your work as always, Comsie. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

a short good story.

the completed ones are the best you do not have to wait forever for the update.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well they say love is blind and Adam's earliest view of the selfish Greg showed that to be true.

It was good to see Adam come to his senses and find a worthier, more enduring friendship with Casey. Another victory for love. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..