Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 2,774 Words
  • 3,056 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Time Stripper - 1. Chapter 1

Peter is an art student in college working hard to make ends meet. He works every night and attends university during the day time. Life isn't perfect, but he is making a living. Things are fine till he finds out he is going to be headlining for the holidays.As he is about to face the truth about his job, a new guy comes in for an audition. Things are about to change for Peter, but time will tell if it is for the better.

Peter sat at the counter near the window eating his salad. Country Café was nearly empty so he was able to lose himself in the quiet afternoon. Looking out the window he saw the clouds were rolling and he wasn’t happy about it.

“Looks like rain.”

Peter turned to find Sally sliding into the seat beside him. She set her coffee down and began to dig through her book bag.

“Actually it is supposed to snow later.”

Sally nodded and pulled out her lab book and began studying her notes.

Peter bent down and picked up his book bag.

“Aren’t you working tonight?”

Peter nodded. He hated his job, but the kind of money he made there kept him in college and allowed him to pay his rent. It was also the reason he made sure he went to the gym three days a week and maintained his figure. He was dying for a pizza or a burger, but instead stayed with the salads.

Sally’s fingers played with her necklace, as she stared at her notes.

Peter finished his salad and pulled out his sketch book. He grabbed his pencil and began to draw the quad in front of him. Slowly his attention was drawn to a figure caught against the darkening sky and the brick building across the way. It appeared to be this cute guy sitting on one of the benches and Peter was sure the guy had to be freezing his ass off in this cold November weather.

“Shouldn’t you be studying for your English test?”

Peter stopped sketching the guy’s back. He smudged one corner of the drawing, getting the picture to look more like the view in front of him before turning to face Sally.

“You are such a pain in my ass sometimes.”

Sally smiled. “You love me and you know it. Besides I’m not the one who would be giving you a pain in the ass.”

“Bitch!” Peter laughed. “I studied for it at the club. God, I wish they would pay a bit more.”

“Hey, you would make more in a gay strip club than that crappy bachelorette dive you work at.”

“I have enough I’m dealing with now. Besides,” Peter’s voice dropped and he began to sketch again rather than look at Sally. “That is why I am working at For the Girls.”

“No dear,” Sally rolled her eyes. “You are working there because your parents cut you off without a dime.”

Peter sighed. This was well covered ground and, while Sally was right, he just didn’t want to argue anymore. Besides his attention was on the guy across the quad, but he wished the guy would turn so he could see his face.

“My parents felt if I could make life decisions, then I could pay for them too.”

“Well, I think your parents are stupid asses. I mean did they think you were going to remain single forever?”

“I am single.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Well they know who I am now. They cut me off and I’m paying for everything now, so it doesn’t matter.”

Sally patted his arm and then picked up her text book again.

Peter quietly wiped the tear from his eye and looked up only to discover his model had left the quad. To avoid further conversations, he began to sketch the rest of the quad, filling in the details of the barren trees, the liter strewn ground, and a few of the empty benches that sat beside the walkways.

Sally reached out and again held his hand. Peter smiled as he realized how close he’d grown to his friend. She had been the one he could depend on when his parents had basically thrown him out of their lives. The two friends sat in comfortable silence until they had to run for classes.

***

“You want me to wear what?” Peter stood looking in disbelief at the ultra tiny costume in Joann’s hand.

“Hey it is getting close to the holidays and we want you to do the sexy Santa.”

“But there is no costume there. Hell, that isn’t even a g-string. How do I hide anything in that?”

Peter was pulling the ultra-tiny red g-string away from the velvet Santa outfit. It was small, red, and made of Lycra. The tiny outfit didn’t amount to much as he held it in the palm of his hand. He wasn’t exactly super huge but this outfit would let everyone know exactly what he had before he hit center stage. Hell he doubted that even if he tucked, everything wouldn’t be given away.

Joann dropped the costume on the nearest chair and crossed her arms.

“Robert is too damn big for this. There is a reason why I have Tony playing the elf, so that leaves either Josh or you to play the groom and all the bits that go with it,” she paused and looked him directly in the face before she added, “including the wedding ring.”

Peter was immediately silent. The role of the groom paid well but the whole act toyed with a large ring that the various bachelorettes tried to slip onto the groom when he was down to just his tuxedo g-string. He remembered that Mick had been the last stripper hired to play that role. He had quit after three performances complaining of the black and blue marks and how some women tried to slip the ring on his cock instead. There was no way he wanted a bunch of women pawing his crotch like that.

He thought of his fellow strippers and tried to decide if any of them could play Santa. Robert was six foot five and black as the ace of spades. He would have to have a custom made suit to play Santa. Tony was so obviously gay and pretty that whatever parts he played, they only worked if he could camp it up a bit. Josh was happily married and seemed to have no problem letting the women feel him up. Peter was more than willing to let him play the groom. It looked like he would be Santa after all. Peter pinched the bridge of his nose as he looked down at the stage knowing he was defeated.

“Joann, you have a guy here looking for a job,” shouted Nick as he entered the stage area. Nick was the bartender. He was in his mid-thirties and the women who came to the club couldn’t help but drool over him, not that Peter didn’t agree with them. Nick’s outfit at work was always same - he wore a leather vest and no shirt, and a pair of jeans so tight they looked like they had been spray painted on him. He kept himself in great shape that much was for sure. Then there was his hairy chest and neatly trimmed goatee, which had the women spending money to watch him move up and down the bar making their drinks. With a smile and wink he collected as much in tips as the guys gyrating on the stage.

Joann sighed and shook her head. “Alright, I’ll talk to you after I see what this guy is like.”

Peter nodded and, carrying the Santa suit off the stage, headed back toward the changing room. At least, for the moment, he wasn’t worried about being the groom. . He wasn’t thrilled with the idea of playing Santa, but just then he heard Joann’s call for her dance CD. That meant she found the guy cute and wanted to know if he could at least move in time to the music. He paused out of curiosity and hung the outfit on the hook just behind the stage.

Peter leaned against the doorframe to the back of the stage and waited to see who was applying for the job. He already knew the stories of the other three strippers and how they all came to work for Joann.

Robert had worked there the longest. He had knocked up both his girlfriend, then her best friend a month later. He had so much child support to pay, he was working three jobs just to try and make ends meet. That old saying that black men were hung was definitely true in his case, and he brought the women in week after week just for a peek of his packed thong.

Tony was thin and pretty. There was no other way to put it: he looked almost painfully delicate. His body was trim, strong, and wiry. He had been a ballet dancer until his boyfriend had gotten rough with him one night and beat him up. Tony’s leg had been broken in several places and, despite surgery; it hadn’t healed right, ending his career. He told Peter that he had tried to do the same act at one of the local gay clubs – The Pole- but he was so manhandled and bruised that he could barely stand the next day. When he had healed he worked up his courage and auditioned for Joann. She took him on happily after he danced for her. While he couldn’t do some of his jumps, he found he could still pull off a dance for this place, though his dance moves were more lyrical than gyrate and thrust. Joann worked with him to make his outfits and routines appealing, letting him choreograph most of his own stuff. Women still found his androgynous look appealing and he came back with a strap full of money every night.

That just left Josh. Josh was the house Latino. He never let anyone wonder about his machismo. He told everyone he was married, showed off his wedding band and the stack of pictures he carried of his five kids. He worked construction during the day and stripped at night. When he wasn’t working he spent time with his wife and kids. His body came from hard work, not carved in the gym. Women loved his small hard body, coffee-brown complexion, sensuously full lips and dark bedroom eyes.

And then there was Peter. He felt like his story was some bad B movie and so just didn’t bother to go into it if he didn’t have to. College took up enough of his life to keep him busy.

Originally Joann had stated she wanted to have a total of seven guys but most lasted just a show or two before they threw in the towel and stormed off. The four of them had been regulars now for a few months and Joann was happy knowing she had guys she could depend on to show up and not leave her in a lurch.

Peter stood there as Joann put on her usual trial music. It was just something with a beat really. There were no words and it repeated over and over again so it was easy to find a groove to strip to.

Peter couldn’t see the new guy’s face, but when he stared at the dancer for a moment there was something about him that seemed familiar. Peter watched him slowly move to the music – trying to create an impromptu strip routine. Then, as the new guy tried to shimmy out of his shoes, it dawned on Peter where he knew the guy from. The guy was wearing the same outfit as the cute guy in the quad. Here was his model in the flesh.

The guy took off his shirt and Peter had to admit that he had some nice definition. It was when he slipped his pants down and exposed the red thong he was wearing that Peter stopped and took notice. The new guy was very careful to keep his front to Joann but from where Peter was standing he could clearly see the bright red skin and glowing tattoo across the stripper’s left ass cheek.

Looking around backstage he spotted the blanket he sometimes used after the show to wrap up in. Joann gave them all robes, but he loved the big blanket and needed the comfort it offered after dancing around in front of the hordes of women that filled Joann’s club nightly. He grabbed the blanket and headed back towards the doorway just as he heard Joann shout.

“Thanks Nick. You can kill the music!” Joann stood facing the bar as Peter walked onto the stage. The new guy tried to gather his clothing and was trying hard to keep his ass from being seen by Joann. Peter, holding the blanket, walked over to him and tossed it over his back.

“You gotta be cold. Wrap that around you.”

The guy was extremely cute now that Peter could see his face. He was totally smooth, no beard or mustache, though his shaggy blond hair needed a trim, because it nearly hid his deep emerald green eyes. He was shorter than Peter and was slightly out of breath from the routine he had just done. The look he gave Peter was one of sheer gratitude. Without pausing, Peter grabbed the rest of the guy’s clothing from the stage floor and handed them back to him.

“Peter, you don’t have to worry about Santa.” Joann stood with a big smile on her face as she turned to look at the sexy dancer wrapped in a blanket. “I think I found the perfect guy to fit into it. What’s your name kid?”

“Marshall. Marshall Tellin, Ma’am.”

Joann jumped up onto the stage and stood a few feet from Marshall.

“Okay Marshall. You’re hired. Stop by my office before you leave and see Nick, there’s a ton of paperwork to fill out. You’ll start in the show on Friday. Be here tomorrow for dress rehearsal.”

“Yes Ma’am. What time?”

“Well, we’ll run though it around four. That will give the rest of the guys a chance to rest before show time tomorrow night. Then you can do a second run through on Friday with me. I’ll finish showing you the ropes then.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“And Marshall, the name’s Joann. Okay? See you tomorrow.”

Marshall, still wrapped in the blanket, nodded and stood there unsure what to do next.

“Come on Marshall. My name is Peter. I’ll show you where you can get dressed.”

Marshall nodded and followed Peter through the stage door and back into the darkness of the club.

Once the two were alone in the changing room, Peter finally got to ask the question that had been bothering him.

“What is up with your ass? I mean, why on earth would you get a tattoo just before starting at a strip club?”

Marshall blushed but didn’t say anything.

“You’re going to have to hope it heals before the show. Joann sure as hell won’t let you go on like that and she won’t be happy you didn’t tell her you have one. The women want to fantasize about the dancers, so this could cost you some in tips.”

“I won’t be getting any more. In fact, I just had a laser treatment to get rid of that one.”

“Yeah well, just be careful. That skin looked really red and has to hurt bad.”

Marshall nodded and slipped his shirt back on. He was fine slipping back into his pants until he went to bring them over his ass. Then even Peter couldn’t ignore the way the color left Marshall’s face as he tried to button his pants.

“So why did you get the tattoo if you are getting rid of it now?”

“Not important.” Marshall whispered and hurried to try to slip his socks back on. He leaned against the counter and there was a quick intake of breath.

“You seemed to be fine this afternoon,” Peter said without realizing he had spoken aloud.

Marshall’s head snapped up.

“Um, I noticed you sitting in the quad at school. I was having a late lunch at the Country Cafe.”

Marshall’s face colored.

Peter took a moment and collected the blanket from the chair and folded it neatly.

“Yeah, I had some problems this afternoon.” Marshall’s voice was soft and he looked down at the floor when he spoke.

“Well, finish getting dressed and I’ll take you for coffee. Maybe I can help.”

Marshall looked at Peter for a moment before he finally nodded.

Peter smiled. Maybe he would be able to help someone, like Sally had done for him when his world came crashing down. Peter hung up the Santa outfit and hurried to where Marshall stood by the exit. As they walked out the door snow began to fall covering them in white flakes.

Well there is my take on the prompt. Thanks again to my team. Also thanks to Joann, Mark, KC, and Cassie who after going so differently with this prompt made me want to write a tamer version. :lol: If you enjoyed my tale please feel free to click the like button. Comments are always welcomed.
Copyright © 2012 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, I'm going to be the first to say it. I like it. You've got me interested in strippers, I'm telling you, that's an achievement:). Looking forward to the next chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Loved this Unc, and yeah, that is the perfect job for Joann :P But you would need some girl strippers too just to keep her happy. So you got your blonde guy too, a very well put together story one can only expect from you. But far too tame :P Well done :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/23/2012 10:49 AM, Michael9344 said:
Well, I'm going to be the first to say it. I like it. You've got me interested in strippers, I'm telling you, that's an achievement:). Looking forward to the next chapter.
I'm glad you liked it Michael. Just started as a prompt that just keep growing. Thanks for commenting.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/23/2012 10:23 PM, Mark92 said:
Loved this Unc, and yeah, that is the perfect job for Joann :P But you would need some girl strippers too just to keep her happy. So you got your blonde guy too, a very well put together story one can only expect from you. But far too tame :P Well done :hug:
Glad you liked it Mark. Just one of the prompt stories that kept growing. You think Joann would enjoy being the owner of a strip club?
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nice short story. I hope there will be more, even though you indicate it is complete. I want to know what happens between them!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/07/2013 01:46 PM, GeR said:
Nice short story. I hope there will be more, even though you indicate it is complete. I want to know what happens between them!
I'm glad you enjoyed this. It was a simple prompt story that grew a bit beyond what I had planned. I might come back to it but making no promises.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 05/31/2014 04:00 AM, Suvitar said:
Nice little story......too short, but otherwise great :boy:
Well it was originally only a prompt tale, but it grew beyond that. Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..