Jump to content

Pilots

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

Jacksonville, WY isn't the first place you'd look for an LGBT Alliance. Will it work? Follow the lives of the boys and girls who try to promote tolerance, and of those who attempt to stop them

Copyright © 2011 David McLeod; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

GanymedeRex

  

This youth-focused story covers a series of events in a small Wyoming community.  It his quite melodramatic with numerous characters.  Some of the characters are quite interesting and there are some likeable couples formed, though many of them are not explored to a  satisfactory depth.   There are some very unlikely scenarios and a lot of highly extreme religious zealots who appear to be attracted to this town and offended by the homosexuals attending high school there.  The youths and a few adults form a Sherlock Holmes inspired group and even take out an international securities fraud conspiracy and anti-gay church league. There are a few bright moments, like a very enjoyable twin brother and a neat discussion of Richard III.   As the story progresses, it devolves into blatant oppression porn that gets increasingly ridiculous.  Character development falls by the wayside and it gets more bizarre and disjointed.     The story would have been better if it ended about 2/3 of the way through. 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..