Jump to content
    Doctor Oger
  • Author
  • 581 Words
  • 492 Views
  • 0 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dream Spores - 10. Poor But Score Fox

/

I was on my way home from somewhere near/in the inner city on an early evening. I had no ticket for the tram, nor money for one, but that's hardly a problem for someone with two healthy feet and a unicycle. To be faster, I thought, why not try the cycle out? I'd never ridden one, and I had no idea why I had it with me (or owned it in the first place), but there it was, and there I was with several kilometres to go, so I simply sat on it and it suddenly happened to have handles and a hindwheel. Whatever, I thought, and cycled across the street on this big crossing (which really exists). On the corner I faced stood three women in front of a shop, one of which had a small dog on a leash. They talked about the dog, which had nice short red fur and large, triangular ears. It looked a lot like a cat to me at first, though I knew it was supposed to be a dog. As it turned on its back, curled up and out, lifted its paws and moved its head it looked more cattish than anything else. Then I thought, "maybe a fox?" and cycled on.

I didn't get further than a metre or so, because the fox dog jumped in front of me from the side in the shape of a petite, blackhaired, rather pretty girl, who was rather chipper and also seemed a bit naked to me. I can't say that she WAS naked, because I honestly don't know if she was, but I know that she SEEMED naked to me. She asked if we could go together and I happily invited her to join me on my way home, or wherever she wanted to go.

I immediately had an ulterior motive but she quite obviously had a similar one, so that was fine. We made our way to a train station (S-train, a local inner city thing) nearby, with me pushing my bike and remembering and remarking that I didn't have money for the fare, and apologising for the inevitable march on foot that I didn't want to subject her to in case she became impatient and was bored easily. But she skipped the entry of the train station and skipped along the length of its outer wall, pointed at its end;"That's alright, we're already there!" and indeed, there, out in the open among bushes, grit containers and the wall of the station platform, stood a bed, a few low shelves and lay scattered things that were apparently mine.

I just shrugged and was relieved, amazed, and most of all excited and happy. We both jumped into bed and I noticed how dark it had become. Nightly. Which I could see very well now that I lay on my back. The girl was on top of me at once and now wore definitely nothing except for a long white ribbony bandage around her chest and arms. It suited her and she was grinding and moaning and extremely goodlooking and warm.

Afterwards she woke me up and the light was different, so it must have been morning then. She was about to leave (still so bloody chipper and making me grin, too) and showed me a bag of comics she was going to borrow from me. I sifted through them and was amazed. I hadn't even known I had those!

 

/
Copyright © 2017 Doctor Oger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..