Jump to content
    Drew Payne
  • Author
  • 1,201 Words
  • 1,079 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Keeping the Faith - 3. August 1991

This chapter contains adult language and a description of sexual activity.

It was a hot day, as it had been all summer. Instead of going home from work, Michael had decided to take a walk on the Common, to try and help him to relax.

For over two weeks now they had been allowed to wear "casual" clothes to work and Michael had taken advantage of it by wearing a tee shirt and chinos, as he had on now.

He just wondered across the common in an absent-minded way. As he walked, his mind wondered, thoughts running into others.

Colin was leaving their church and moving away. He'd announced his engagement to his girlfriend, Val, the previous Sunday, and that they were both going to work in a Christian Conference Centre in Blackpool. They would be moving inside the month. Everyone had been surprised at the suddenness of it all; no one had taken their relationship seriously, least of all Michael.

Michael felt shocked and hurt. It was a hard enough fact to face that Colin and Val were engaged but moving away as well was even worse. Colin was getting married, something Michael couldn't do, and that alone would take him away from their friendship, but he was also moving away and Michael would never see him again. He was losing Colin and there was nothing he could do, Colin was being stolen away from him. It wasn't fair. Michael felt such a failure, even Colin was getting married.

There was no one he could talk to about it, not even at The Release Trust. His recent session with Tony Carter had been cancelled at the last minute. Michael had got a letter telling him Tony Carter no longer worked for The Release Trust, he had left for "personal reasons" and when they could employ someone suitable they would contact him.

Michael felt more alone then ever.

He walked into a copse of trees, on the far side of the Common. He wanted to walk in the shade for a while.

He walked along the winding little path there for ages before he met anyone else. He turned yet another corner and almost tripped over the man there. The man was sitting on a rusted old bench, his legs stretched out into the path.

"Sorry mate," the man said.

"It's all right," Michael replied, stepping over the man's legs.

As he passed by the man he stood up and asked Michael:

"Excuse me mate, have you got the time?"

"Yes," Michael glanced at his watch, "quarter to six."

"Thanks."

Michael turned away and continued to walk along the path. He had only gone a few steps when something made him stop and turn back. The man was still standing there, staring at Michael. The man smiled broadly at him. As Michael stared back at him, he felt a strange thrill. The man was attractive: slightly taller then Michael, with thick dark hair, an oval face, stocky body and his chin covered in five o'clock shadow. He was wearing faded jeans and an old cotton shirt. Michael saw the man was attractive, he didn't want to think that but his mind wouldn't stop, his mind pushing his eyes to stare back at the man.

The man nodded at him and Michael did the same. Neither of them broke eye contact.

Casually the man walked down the path to Michael. Michael stood still, that strange thrill running through him.

The man stopped in front of him.

"You busy?" The man asked.

"No, not really," Michael replied.

"Fancy some fun?"

"Yes…" Michael heard his voice say.

"Good. This way then." The man walked off into the trees. Michael quickly followed, led by that thrill he felt.

They walked quickly through the trees until they came to a hidden clearing, were they stopped.

"It's nice and quiet here," the man said. "No one can see us."

"Good." Michael felt nervous but also a sexual excitement swelling his penis.

"It is." The man moved close to Michael. Suddenly the man's hand went to Michael's groin - he was shocked but didn't pull away. As the man's hand explored his groin Michael felt his excitement building higher; his penis was almost painfully hard.

"That's nice," the man said as his fingers traced the length of Michael's penis, through his trousers. Michael's mind was so buzzing with sexual excitement he couldn't think.

The man quickly opened Michael's flies, slipped his hand into Michael's underwear and lifted out Michael's penis. Michael gasped as he felt his hard penis being brought out into the warm air. He let out a low moan when he felt the man stroked his fingers over his penis. The feeling of the man's hand was all Michael could concentrate on, such new and exciting sensations. The man's hand moved lightly and smoothly over Michael's penis, so different to when he masturbated himself. He closed his eyes, loosing himself in the new sensations and pleasures.

"Don't I get a turn?" The man said.

Michael opened his eyes and saw the man had opened his own flies, his own penis sticking out.

Michael reached over and took hold of the man's penis. It felt different to his own, softer on the outside, longer and with a foreskin that didn't move as freely as his. He just wanted to explore the man's penis, see where it was different to his (he had always thought other men's penises would feel exactly the same as his own), but he could see that wasn't what the man wanted.

Michael found it easy to match his strokes to the man's, both of them masturbating the other, but also it very exciting. Faster and faster their hands moved. Michael found the sexual thrill was racing even faster now, faster and harder than ever before. This was nothing masturbation on his own.

His orgasm came without warning, unlike when he masturbated. He felt a sudden hot pressure in his groin, then his orgasm spilled out in a mess of semen and pleasure that shook his legs, filling his mind with a rush of sensations. As he shook with pleasure his hand gripped the man's penis tighter and harder.

"Fuck!" The man hissed as his penis filled Michael's hand with warm semen.

Michael looked at the man and saw his face beaming with pleasure.

"That was good," the man said.

"Yes," Michael muttered.

The man leant forward and kissed him full on the mouth, the man's lips pushing Michael's own lips apart and his tongue filling Michael's mouth. The kiss was quick, the man's mouth tasted bitter with tobacco, but Michael still enjoyed it.

Quickly they cleaned themselves up.

"I'm Ken," the man said.

"My name's Michael."

"Do you want to meet again?"

"Yes," Michael said without thinking.

"Good. I'll meet you at the bench, back at the path, same time tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yes."

"See you then," Ken said and then walked off into the trees.

Michael looked down and saw that semen had splashed over his right shoe. Had it been that easy to loss his virginity? But it had been unbelievingly exciting.

Hurriedly Michael pushed his penis back into his underpants and zipped up his pants, covering up his modesty again.

Copyright © 2018 Drew Payne; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh well, at least he didn't make a fool of himself with Colin, if the guy really was straight. Or maybe he gave up waiting for Michael. The encounter in the park may be what pushes him over the edge, either for good or for bad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Oh well, at least he didn't make a fool of himself with Colin, if the guy really was straight. Or maybe he gave up waiting for Michael. The encounter in the park may be what pushes him over the edge, either for good or for bad.

He's too much of a mouse and too afraid of himself to let Colin know how he felt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..