Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 2,090 Words
  • 6,849 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

First Love - 3. First Day - First Beer

strong>The first day of new experiences with new people... Tys is having a social life for the first time…

First Day - First Beer


"What is this all, Elli?" I shouted as I entered his room.

"All what?!" Elli said with an irritating voice.

"What happened!? You’re talking like you don’t know what I mean!" I raised my voice. I was furious with anger, and now he was playing dumb, and so I continued.

"Lisa is what happened, Elli." I was already crying when I said that. He still didn’t get it! I went on.

"You kissed me and said you'd come back for me. But now you came back, but with Lisa. What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, still crying.

"It means I love her." He said, still irritated. "And don't you dare bring her into your sissy stuff." He was pointing his finger at me.

"My sissy stuff?!" My anger was hitting its peek and I shouted back, "You kissed me! You shoved yourself against me! You were the one with the hard-on, you pervert..."

Before I knew what was happening, a sharp pain shot through the right side of my face. When it all sunk in, all I knew was he had slapped me. My Elli had slapped me. My heart fell into a deep hole inside me. The hurt which I couldn't bear was greater than the pain he inflicted on my face.

"How dare you to hit..." Again he slapped me, even before I had a chance to protest. I could taste blood. He had split one of my lips.

"What the fu... Hmph..." I blew out air when he hit me hard in the stomach. I was on the floor instantly. The pain, but more than that, the hurt he was giving made me weak. I felt nothing but numbness where my heart had been.

"The kiss. The kiss. The kiss." He was pacing like a madman. "I had thought you'd feel disgusted. I had thought you'd grow up and be a man rather than a sissy."

I curled up into a ball on the floor. The pain and the hurt made me numb. I couldn't bear it anymore. I simply closed my eyes. I could hear him still pacing around the room.

"You want to be a sissy! I'll show you how to be a sissy." He was speaking, nodding his head to himself. I was shocked to hear him. More than that, I was scared by his demeanor.

He forcibly lifted me by my hair, and started to slap me again. All I could see on his face now was an evil look. There was no longer the calm and beautiful look that I knew and loved. Still grasping my hair he propelled me towards the study table. Forcefully pushing me onto the table, a sharp object pierced the flesh of my waist. I shrieked with pain, but he never paid attention to me. He was searching through the drawers of the table.

Meanwhile I checked the object that pierced me. It was a pen. The pen I gave him for his birthday. A tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at it. I knew that I was bleeding a lot. I could see that my hand and the pen were covered in blood. I began to get down off of the table, but Elli again slapped me onto the table. He had thrown something onto my face.

"Wear it." He commanded me.

I examined it. "A blonde wig?!" I said. "I am not going to wear a... “But before I could say anything, he hit me again and I coughed up blood.

I had no other choice, so I simply obeyed his orders. I put on the wig. He had unbuckled my pants, I didn't know when, and now he was working on my underpants. I was terrified now. He was going to rape me if I didn’t stop him. In my weakened state, all I could do was plead.

"Please, don't." I begged him. "Please Elli. Don't rape me Elli, please."

He grabbed me by the hair and shoved me hard on the table again. I was flat on my belly now. When I tilted my head to look at him, I could see a blood trail on my left butt cheek. He was naked from the waist down. He yanked both my arms and pinned them to my back with his left hand. I was crying and pleading with him. All my appeals fell on deaf ears. He simply thrust the full length of his manhood into me in one painful motion.

"Arrrggghhh..." A shriek escaped my lungs. The pain was killing me.

"Yeah. You wanted it, right? Then have it." He was laughing with an evil smirk and brutally abusing me more.

"Please don't hurt me Elli. Please let me go." I was pleading with him, crying.

"Tys...!" His calm voice confused me.

"Please leave me alone..." I shouted between my cries.

"Tys...!" Again his calm voice. I didn't want to hear it. It was hurting my head just to hear it.

****-----****

"Tys, wake up. We are here!" Elli was speaking with a smile on his face. "Are you alright?" His voice was full of concern and his hand lay gently on my shoulder.

I jolted up and faked a smile to ease the tension. I slowly removed his hand from me and said, "I am fine."

He looked at me for a second and said, "You were crying out while asleep. Is everything alright?"

I nodded my head. I knew I couldn't trust my voice right then, as I was shaking from inside. That dream still felt very strange, yet terrifyingly real to me. I was trembling and sweating, but was really trying not to show it in front of the boys. Then I remembered, I was in a car. The girls had ridden in the first car with Josh and Ryan. Elli, Jacob and I took the second, because Elli was in a driving mood.

Elli drove through the large iron gates which marked the entrance to the villa. I could see the look on Elli's face. We used to jump over the fence and steal flowers and fruits from the garden of the villa when we are children. Sometimes, when no one was using the villa, we used to skinny dip there. We even masturbated in the pool once. That was the first time I touched him, and he touched me, giving each other a hand. After that, I always blushed like hell when I look at that pool. I couldn't hide my smile from the landlord when I was here negotiating the rental agreement and he gave me a tour.

As I had intended, I showed everyone their rooms. All this activity sapped me of any remaining energy. But these were Elli's friends, so I took it in stride and never made any fuss. I merely listened to Josh complaining about his room not being near the pool. Likewise, Ryan blathered about his room being next to Cathie's. Then Jacob whined about his sister getting a bigger room and that Elli didn’t share his room with Lisa. Did he think I was that dumb to let them share a room?

As I entered into the kitchen, there lying on the kitchen counter, I noticed a bag of groceries. I looked for the handyman I had arranged for the visit. He was supposed to take care of everything from cooking to cleaning to gardening and guarding too. He was in the yard mowing the lawn.

"Hello Mr. Carson!" I called to him, as I went out into the garden. Mr. Carson was known to our family. He was an old man of forty, but was tough and sincere about his work. He had more years of experience than I had been alive. So obviously he knew everything needed for our two weeks. My dad talked to him and arranged for him to work here for their visit.

"Hello Mr. Rich. Just call me Eddie. Have all the guests arrived already?" He was talking and placing the lawn mower in the garage.

"Call me Tyler and yes, they are all here. We just had the lunch at the airport. Why don’t you arrange some snacks and refreshments for the evening? I won’t be around to ask every time. So in the future you can ask what they want. For today, I'll perform that little chore."

"Okay, Tyler. Your father said they are important visitors. I won't let him down."

"Thank you Eddie. I'll go and check on the guys." With that, I went in.

There were lots of rooms in this villa. Enough for three families like ours. And there were some larger rooms and some small ones too. Every room had its own attached bath. No one had to wander around the halls half naked! Each room had a small fridge with the stocks of their favorite drinks and cans of beer.

The first room I entered was Ryan's. He was in his birthday suit, pacing all over the room. He was really a handsome hunk. Considering his name and his face, he probably had the Chinese or Japanese heritage. May be his people were from Thailand. I had seen some Thai models on TV, so maybe he was from there.

"Looks like someone's already settled in." I smiled.

"Yeah. It’s a great room man. I liked it." He was smiling but made no attempt to cover himself. I was already perving on him. And I have to admit, he had a perfectly fit body and nice package too.

"I’m just here to check on how everything is. Our handyman Eddie will be here if you need anything. You can just ask him. Okay, I'll go now check on the other guys."

"Okay. Hmmm... Do you have a deck of cards for us to use?"

"I don't know. I'll ask Eddie and check if there are any. We could play after dinner."

"Okay. I'll be in the pool by the time you return."

I smiled and said, "Better put on some cloths before you come outside.”

He was laughing as I went to the next room, which was Cathie's. To not to receive any more surprises, I knocked. When Cathie opened the door, I recited the same stuff about Eddie. As I was leaving she said, "Don't say words you can't ever take back." Then she shut the door. I stood there trying to absorb what she had said when Josh came out of his room wearing swim trunks. I repeated the same speech with him too.

Walking upstairs, the first room on my left was Lisa's. It was empty, so I could pretty much figure where she was. I went into the next room where Jacob standing, also nude. Not again, I thought to myself. I could see he was rock-hard down there; at least seven and half inches. But as I was watching, I could see he was putting an ice-pack around his shaft, which looked somewhat swollen.

"Nice Swan...!" I said even before I could even think.

He jumped to the other side and just stood looking at me, startled. He seemed shocked to see me in his room.

"What... are you doing here? And what did you just say?" He was scowling.

"I said, nice swan."

He looked confused, but followed my eyes when I pointed for him. He looked down himself, and recognizing what I saw and described. Turning red, he ran for the curtain and hid himself behind it. I smiled and also blushed with embarrassment.

I called to him. "I’m only here to check on how everything is going!"

"Fine!" He yelled back. "Everything is fine!" I could see him still blushing as he said that.

"Okay, see you at dinner." I winked at him before I left the room.

Finally, as I entered Elli's room, I could hear some whispering. The room was dark; the blinds were down. I witnessed Elli and Lisa making out. That crushing feeling had come over me again. I couldn't stand to witness this anymore. I left the room just as silently as I had entered. I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed an eight-pack of beer. I took it to the pool and started to drink one. My first beer ever! I didn’t really like the taste but that matched my mood exactly, and so I drank each single drop of all eight bottles, giving in to the crazy numbness it was creating.

strong>A Big :thankyou:  to SkinnyD for faster edits and revision. :thankyou:  to all who are supporting me to continue this story and appreciate the reviews given. I hope you liked this chapter, so don't forget to let me know what you think. I always love to hear from you guys.:D
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So far, I totally hate Elli! I think Tys deserves to beat him to a pulp! Tys has a lot more patience than I do, because I would totally be out of there in a heartbeat! Elli doesn't deserve Tys friendship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/22/2016 12:37 PM, jaysalmn said:

So far, I totally hate Elli! I think Tys deserves to beat him to a pulp! Tys has a lot more patience than I do, because I would totally be out of there in a heartbeat! Elli doesn't deserve Tys friendship.

Tys is more patient and will do anything for Elli. Thanks for your concerns about him. :) And as for Elli, you have more to see in future... :evil:

 

Thanks for the review, and hope you'll stick around to know more... ;)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 10/25/2016 12:02 AM, Arazon said:

I got so riled up at Elli until I read the next scene - you got me there, good one! Cathie’s got me curious, I wonder what her problem is? Poor Tyler, he’s probably better to just let him go, but who knows what other surprises you have in store for us? I’m keen to see how this eventuates :)

It, the dream part, just came out to me as I had written the second part. I am smiling that I got you there. :lol:

 

Cathie, is some strong and different character I am building and you'll know more about her soon. Waiting... Waiting...

 

To know more about Tyler, Elli, and Cathie...

 

Thank you for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..