Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 2,374 Words
  • 1,941 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

First Love - 2. First Surprise

After a long time of their Kiss, Elliott surprised Tyler

First Surprise


 

"I'll come back for you! ..."

Those words were exactly what he spoke before leaving me, this town, this country itself! He may have been far away, but I could still feel his lips on mine. I could still remember the warmth of his hug, the softness of his kiss and the hardness of his wood against mine. God! That was a perfect moment in my life.

It had been almost seven years we were apart. It wasn’t like we weren’t in contact. He called me, sent the occasional letter and texted me on social media. But we never talked about that kiss. He remained simply Elli. It was nothing more than that.

Speaking of me, I was a shy guy before but became a lonely musketeer after Elli. It was made perfectly clear the very next day. No one in school was interested in hanging out with me. I got the picture. They had been polite because of Elli. The minute he was gone, they couldn’t have cared less what was going on in my life. At least they left me alone rather than bullying me. I was fine with that.

Unlike Elli, I was no athlete and wasn’t popular. I didn’t do sports, unless the gym teacher forced me to. I had only dared to enter the locker room with Elli by my side. Without him, I skipped that completely. I concentrated on being the top student in all my classes.

Now fast-forward six years. Yeah, it had been six years since Elli left me that day in the middle of the school term. Six and one-half years, to be exact. Since then, I had graduated and attended college in my home town. Being the top of my class, I had received scholarships which paid all my expenses. It was now my last year of college. I had already accepted a job offer from a campus recruiter. It would be with a good firm and also provide me with excellent pay. On top of that, it was only an hour away from my parents place. Yes, I still lived there.

All that was left to do was complete my exams and join the firm after summer break. Since the college was in my home town, I stayed at home rather than in a dorm. My parents were happy with that. They even bought me a car with the money they had saved for my college. I used it for my ten minute commute.

Amy had grown. She wasn’t that nine year old girl anymore. She was now a beauty who took the breath away from every boy in high school. It would be weird and maybe a little gross to say anything more about my sister. After Elli left, Amy and I eventually became good friends. She knew I had a thing, as she called it, for Elli. It never bothered her. I didn’t know how, but I think my parents always knew about me too. They never asked me why I didn’t date. At least I avoided the birds-and-bees lecture. God must spare those poor souls who receive one from their parents!

Earlier today, I was still reluctant to come out from the comfort of my duvet. It was blistering hot outside, but coolness lingered in my room. Summer was definitely a strange season with the heat of the sunlight and the cool of the moonlight. Oh! By the way, I had given my upstairs room to Amy and moved into the basement. I had a huge room, large enough to contain all my stuff. Dad even attached a bathroom which is the largest in the house. All I had left to put up with was Amyls whining.

The room was my entire life until Elli said he was coming. No, he didn’t directly tell me. He revealed it in an interview. Oh! I haven’t explained about Elli yet, have I? He became one of the top and hottest models in his new country. After his graduation, he went into modeling and success was instantly at his feet! He had been in a number of shows, advertisements and even some movies. He just signed for a part in the hottest promising new movie of all based off the hottest book series. Because of that, some channel interviewed him. One question the anchor asked was where he planned to go for his summer break.

“I’m going back to my home town and have a surprise for my pal!” He winked at the camera.

I was speechless after seeing his interview. I was sighing heavily and became a blushing mess. Amy was shouting her lungs out, giving the information about his possible visit to my parents. We were all trying to plan what to do and where to go when the phone rang. It was Elli. He seemed to be as excited as I was and planned on spending his entire break here. He wanted to rent a house for those two weeks. He explained he was bringing some friends and his parents would also be visiting during the second week.

As he instructed, I talked to the owner of a villa, only a five minutes drive from my house, and booked it. The villa had lots of bedrooms, a grand backyard for parties and a swimming pool. I made all the arrangements for food, booze for parties, rental cars and passes to all the visiting areas. I worked my ass off to arrange everything so it would be perfect for Elli. And today was the day they would arrive.

But I lingered in bed, too lazy to get up. I could feel my morning wood sticking out of the left side of my underwear. The mere thought of meeting Elli made it more than hard. I checked the alarm and decided it was too early for me to get ready to go to the airport. I realized I had time to take care of business. I didn’t have to worry someone might walk in on me because I always locked my door. My parents never complained, but they might have suspected why.

I removed the duvet and my underwear joined it on the floor. What could I say? It was all Elli’s magic on me. Rolling onto my back, it was standing proud and stiff. My manhood could not be called a big guy, or a small guy either. It was simply six and one-half inches of perfection. It faced my belly when it was all stiff like that.

Finally, after I finished admiring myself, I started my handiwork with a slow pace. As usual, I thought of that kiss when enjoying this sport. And, as usual, it made me even hornier. Increasing the pace, my enjoyment also increased. The kiss, his warm body, his hardness against mine, every thought of that day pushed me toward the edge. I could feel the tension begin to crawl up my shaft. I was just about to squirt...

“Tyler! Are you up?” My mother was banging on my door and shouting.

My mind got confused. I didn’t know what to do, what to say or what to stop. Anyway, I had already started to squirt. The first shot hit the headboard of the bed. The second landed somewhere in my hair. The third splatted between my eyes.

"Tyler...!" In between all this, my mother shouted again.

To stop her inquiring mind, I shouted, “Com…mming!” The intensity of it all made me moan. Was it a loud moan or did it just sound like one to me? I didn’t know, but while I was answering, the fourth shot hit my lips. Eww! I think some had entered my mouth too. I could taste the saltiness and feel the sliminess. I guess it wasn’t all that bad, but done was done. I had no intention to experiment with it.

My mother shouted back. “Okay! Breakfast will be ready in ten. Traffic is going to be terrible, so you better leave right after breakfast.”

With a sigh, I relaxed back onto the bed again. The remaining contents flowed out of me and onto my stomach. I enjoyed my bliss as my breathing returned to normal. Later, I took a bunch of Kleenex from the bedside table and cleaned myself. After that, I headed straight for the bathroom, while naked, to take a bath in cold water. Because of the hot summer, our cold water was not very cold. I needed to cool down, right?

I headed straight up the stairs and into the house. I knew my mother would be plating the breakfast, so I went directly to the kitchen.

“Morning Mom! What’s for breakfast?”

"Morning honey. It’s your favorite. A cheese omelet placed on buttered toast."

"Mmm… Sounds yummy."

"Can you fetch four glasses from the cupboard and orange juice from the fridge?"

"Mkay..." Saying that, I did what she asked.

By then my sister had entered the kitchen and gave me her evil smile. I merely poured juice into the glasses and sat beside her.

"Did you do the thing?" Amy leaned towards me and whispered into my ear with that smile again.

“Thing? What thing?” I knew exactly what she was talking about and I also knew she was trying to bug me. But I played dumb.

“That thing boys do when they lock their bedroom doors!” She wiggled her eyebrows while saying that. I was not going to give in without a fight.

“Mom! Do you know who is Amy’s next week date?” I was smirking. I knew Mom couldn’t hear what we were talking about.

“Okay. I’ll be quiet; totally silent.” She motioned her hand as though she were zipping her mouth shut.

Breakfast began when Dad joined us. When we finished, I left, wishing everyone goodbye. I drove toward the airport. As I expected, it took almost an hour to arrive because of the traffic. I was a little excited, but basically calm until I arrived. But then I became very nervous, waiting for his flight. Thankfully, the flight was on-time. While waiting at the reception area, I noticed a group of people shouting excitedly and taking pictures with their phones.

Then, after six and one-half years, I saw Elli. There he was, as usual, receiving all the attention and being Mr. Cool. I couldn’t get the locker room incident out of my mind while waiting for about ten minutes. Finally, he shushed the fans away.

He wore black skin tight pants with a black tee. Over that, was a shining red jacket and, of course, his signature black shades. I was transfixed, absorbing his beauty. When he saw me, he smiled and began jogging in my direction. I was so absorbed; I didn’t hear him call my name.

“Earth to Mr. Frozen...!” He was speaking with an enthusiastic voice, but I was on a different plane.

“Tys...!” He said, again.

“Yeah?” I shouted, coming out of my trance.

“Oh! Who are you shouting at, big guy?” It was the man standing right behind Elli.

Elli introduced us. “Tys, this is Josh. Josh Koah. Jo, this is Tyler. Tyler Rich.”

“I’m glad to finally meet you, Tyler. I’ve heard a lot about you.” Josh was smiling.

“Good to meet you too.” I couldn’t say anything else, they were all models. Well, all except the guy who was struggling with the phone. I thought he looked familiar. He was definitely not a model. I thought he was probably a friend of Elli’s.

“Tys, this pretty young lady is Catherine. Catherine Brewster.” She was a blonde and obviously a model, and one wearing heavy make-up too.

“No, definitely not from the movie.” He was laughing and so I did too. “Cathy, this is Tyler, my best buddy.” She looked at me and shook my hand when I offered, but said nothing. I smiled as politely as I could.

“This is Ryan. Ryan Soanes.” We politely shook hands. “And this is Jacob Sullivan. You remember him from school, don’t you?”

That’s when I took a closer look. Yeah, I remembered him from the locker room incident at our high school. He shared some of our classes, especially gym. I had heard he left town two months after Elli did, but didn’t know why. My mind had wandered and I said what I shouldn’t have.

“Yeah, I knew him. He was the guy who was looking at my bulge in the locker room the day you left.”

Everyone fell silent after hearing that. When I looked at Jacob, I saw a hurt look appear on his face. He dropped his head as everyone started laughing aloud. I knew I had screwed up, so I simply stood there.

“You bet he did!” For the first time, Ryan was speaking and laughing! I felt daggers from Cathy’s eyes. Jacob left, saying he had to get the luggage.

“Hey, where’s Lisa?!” Elli was asking Ryan, who was shaking his head that he didn’t know. Suddenly, someone hugged Elliot from the back. She was a lithe figure with long black hair, who bore an uncanny resemblance to Jacob. She might not have been a model, but she looked damned sexy. She even got this gay guy’s attention; she was that sexy! After playfully acting surprised, Elli gave her a tight hug and kissed her on the lips with lots of intensity.

The ground beneath me shuddered. A pain tore my heart from me, and it hit the ground shattering into a thousand pieces. The pain turned into a hollow, where my heart used to live, and it began to consume me whole. I should have died rather than see my love end like that. All my fantasies, all my dreams pulverized before my tear-filled eyes. After two minutes of kissing, Elli turned to me.

“I said I had a surprise for you, right? Elli was excited. It’s her, Lisa Sullivan, Jacob’s sister.” As he intensified his look toward Lisa, he added, “My future wife.”

I said nothing. What could I say? I couldn’t even grasp what he was saying, let alone answer anything.

“We’re going to get married right here, during the summer break!”

Sorry for being so late guys. What can I say?, life just caught so bad. 
:thankyou:  to SkinnyD for his instant help on every time. :thankyou:  to all, whoever gave their support, I just hope they will continue it...
How is the surprise guys???:devil:  Let me know, you are surprised or not! I always love to hear from you guys... :)
~Emi.
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ouch, this one really hurts. Your writing is dangerous, I actually feel pain in my chest! Poor Tys, his love/social life was on hold for almost 7 years and now his (and obviously my) heart was ripped out. Powerful writing :worship:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow! I never saw that coming! All that work that Tys went through to get everything ready, and this is his reward?? So Elli lied when he said he would come back for Tys. I, for one, would be walking in the other direction if I were him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A few thoughts/questions pop up while reading this, and I guess I just think that it's a bit confusing. First of all, they haven't seen each other in 6 years. They may have been "best buddies" when they were younger, but they aren't exactly that close anymore obviously. They've been out of school for awhile, if they really wanted to get together they would have done so. They've drifted apart, as people do. It's just a shame Tyler spent all that time pining over somebody like that when he could have moved on and lived his own life. He put too much hope on a promise made by an immature kid.

 

Second of all, what's the point of all this? How is an old friend getting engaged a surprise for Tyler? Surprise I'm getting married to this person you don't know! Ok great, but you didn't need to come with your big entourage and have me make all these arrangements for your convenience just to tell me that. A quick text or message informing of the engagement followed by an invitation to the ceremony would have done just as well. I suppose there's more to the trip, but Elli is obviously self-centered.

 

Finally the mystery of this Jake person. He left town not long after Elli, and yet he's somehow part of Elli's little group. What's the deal there? I'm sure that will be explained later.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/16/2016 01:45 AM, Kapucinski said:

Ouch, this one really hurts. Your writing is dangerous, I actually feel pain in my chest! Poor Tys, his love/social life was on hold for almost 7 years and now his (and obviously my) heart was ripped out. Powerful writing :worship:

Wow!!! I didn't expect this type of enthusiastic review either. I felt for Tys too. And its always good to hear I am not the only one. :)

 

Thank you for all those comments and compliments given for my writing. :blushing: You made be blush like hell. Thank you for that too. :D

 

Thank you for the review and for following up... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 08/16/2016 01:55 AM, jaysalmn said:

Wow! I never saw that coming! All that work that Tys went through to get everything ready, and this is his reward?? So Elli lied when he said he would come back for Tys. I, for one, would be walking in the other direction if I were him!

Tys hates running away. Thats why he sticks to Elli for so long and did everything to impress him. He will do anything to impress him. Even if he has sacrifice his love. Okay I already said more than intended... zips my lips...

 

Elli lied!!!??? You have to stick to the story to know that... ;)

 

Thanks for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 08/16/2016 11:35 PM, spikey582 said:

A few thoughts/questions pop up while reading this, and I guess I just think that it's a bit confusing. First of all, they haven't seen each other in 6 years. They may have been "best buddies" when they were younger, but they aren't exactly that close anymore obviously. They've been out of school for awhile, if they really wanted to get together they would have done so. They've drifted apart, as people do. It's just a shame Tyler spent all that time pining over somebody like that when he could have moved on and lived his own life. He put too much hope on a promise made by an immature kid.

 

Second of all, what's the point of all this? How is an old friend getting engaged a surprise for Tyler? Surprise I'm getting married to this person you don't know! Ok great, but you didn't need to come with your big entourage and have me make all these arrangements for your convenience just to tell me that. A quick text or message informing of the engagement followed by an invitation to the ceremony would have done just as well. I suppose there's more to the trip, but Elli is obviously self-centered.

 

Finally the mystery of this Jake person. He left town not long after Elli, and yet he's somehow part of Elli's little group. What's the deal there? I'm sure that will be explained later.

Whoa!!! Lots of questions already!!! :unsure:

 

First of all, there are lots of people and mentalities in this world. Tys is one of them too. His social status was very poor, so he don't have another alley than Elli. So he stick to the kiss and the promise made by Elli.

 

Secondly, Everything is always a surprise if your best friend is the one you love. Even the betrayal. I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.

 

And the second to final, Elli and Jacob!!!??? I never thought of that. ;)

 

And finally, thank you for the review. I really appreciate your concerns.

 

~Emi.

Link to comment

There were two big surprises here, first to hear Elli is coming back to see him after all these years, the nice surprise. Then to announce he's getting married, the second surprise and cruel twist for Tys.

 

But is Lisa the girl he's marrying Jacob's sister, they look alike? And what's going on with Jacob and Ryan, hmm... and why the daggers from Cathy, has she got a thing for Ryan who maybe prefers Jacob?

 

What amazing intrigue and all they've done so far is arrive at the airport.

 

I loved it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/15/2016 06:09 AM, William King said:

There were two big surprises here, first to hear Elli is coming back to see him after all these years, the nice surprise. Then to announce he's getting married, the second surprise and cruel twist for Tys.

 

But is Lisa the girl he's marrying Jacob's sister, they look alike? And what's going on with Jacob and Ryan, hmm... and why the daggers from Cathy, has she got a thing for Ryan who maybe prefers Jacob?

 

What amazing intrigue and all they've done so far is arrive at the airport.

 

I loved it!

Thank you William. You are the first one to accept with the surprise and not the one to blame Elli. Interesting questions you had in mind, but sorry I can't answer them all.

 

Yes Lisa is Jacob's sister and they resemble to each other, because they are twins. Ryan and Jacob!!!? Cathy and Ryan!!!? Or like someone said Elli and Jacob!!!? :X You have to wait up for the future chapters to know more.

 

Thank you for all the compliments and I hope you'll stick with the story until then. :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 10/24/2016 11:38 PM, Arazon said:

Poor Tyler, I felt his heart drop to the floor in this one! He held tightly to Elli’s words all those years but things appear to have changed for his friend. Time can do that sometimes. I’m trying not to speculate too much at this point, but I wonder about Jacob and if his hurt look was due to more than embarrassment...Okay, on to the next chapter!

I felt for him too. I know I am not an efficient writer but this was a tough chapter for me write. Like slapping on the face of Tyler. But it's what was going to strengthen Tyler's character, facing some difficulties and fighting over them.

 

Coming to Jacob, he as nice as you are seeing. His silence is the result of some background issues, which you'll learn in future chapters.

 

So you have to wait up. :devil: Thank for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..