Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 1,476 Words
  • 2,008 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

First Love - 1. First Kiss

strong>Tyler got his first kiss in an unexpected way...

First Kiss


 

"Why are you looking at me that way?" That voice startled me.

The lean and fit body in front of me made me forget I was standing in the middle of a locker room full of nude bodies roaming around me. I got so mesmerized by that physique, it made me forget that I could easily get caught by anyone. Or worse, him

"Are you like... checking me out?"

His cheeky grin made goose bumps all over my body. I think I started to get aroused under the towel tucked around my waist.

"W... What?" It took some time to understand what was happening at that moment.

"I am asking you, do you like what you see?" He took off his towel and turned himself around showing every inch of his body. Was he posing nude in front of me, asking how he looked? God! How was I going to control myself, if he was doing these kinds of things?

His smirk told me that he was teasing. "You like it, right?" He asked me again. It’s not that I haven't seen him nude before. He has been my best friend ever since we’ve known each other. We met on our first day of school and have been attached to each other since.

"You wish!" I said, rolling my eyes.

With a wild smile, he tried to grab my towel and I ran for my clothes. I didn't have any intention of showing him my semi-hard manhood. There began a warfare of grabbing each other’s towels and everyone was dancing around the locker room, naked.

Oh, Sorry! I forgot the intros. I am Tyler, Tyler Rich. And remember that we are not that rich. We have a two floor middle class old house, which happened to be my grandpa's. He is not here in this world anymore. My father works as an accountant for some local company. My mother looks after the house for me and my evil little sister, Amy. God! She bugs me a lot.

From the above conversation, you got the picture that I am into boys. Or, it’s just one boy. Elli, Elliott Dornan. The boy next door. Handsome, perfect and popular. Straight A's in every class, and a fine sportsman. His father is a Computer Engineer and he too works for the same company as my father.

Coming to the point... umm, where were we? Yeah, in locker room full of naked dancers. And I happened to have fallen for the guy in the middle of the crowd who was encouraging everyone. My eyes were only focused on him and his naked frame. Not on the guy called Jason, who was pinching Zared's butt cheek. Not that guy who was watching my semi-hard willy. And definitely not on the guy who was scratching his little swollen crotch, which resulted because of the hard work he did on daily basis. Not anyone but Elli.

After all the fun, we both got dressed. Thank God we did, or otherwise I would have end up roaming all the way to his car with a woody standing straight. But, no offence here, I'd have liked to walk in the halls of our school with a tent in my pants. It would have been so funny. I was laughing at that mental image, and he was walking with me gesturing like, 'What was so funny!?'.

The ride back home was all fun. Him teasing me and me mouthing him back. We are like that. Free to say anything. Not minding each other’s words. No secrets at all, except the fact that I have a crush on him. Other than that, we don't have any secrets. I think he knows I am into boys, but we never talked about any sex-talk, other than his girlfriends. But I had never said anything about a girl being in my life. In fact, he scolds me sometimes on that.

When we reached my house, I was shocked to see Mr. Dornan's car parked in front. Yes, shocked. For all occasions, our family went to their house. But the Dornans visit our house only in emergency situations and in rare cases. My brain went to all the possibilities there could be.

Had someone gotten hurt!? Amy? Mom? Dad? I hurried towards the house. Amy opened the door forcefully and ran past me. She hugged Elli and started to cry. She is so much more attached to him than me. I ran into the house and found two dads at the dinner table, coffee cups in hands. Our mothers were talking seriously about something, but I only heard I don't know how he would take it, Julia.

They all looked at me with concern. I didn't know what had happened. But my father asked me to sit. They all began to tell and convince me why Dornans are here. They explained, using every reason they could. But what I finally came to understand was, Dornans were moving away. Elli is moving away. Far away and I am not going to see him anymore. I don't even think they are going to visit this town anymore.

I was silent the entire time. Tears started to form in my eyes. All the smiles, jokes, secrets we shared and all the happiness I had been going to end like nothing. That mere thought made me sadder than I already was. I stood up and turned. I found Elli and Amy, standing silently, at the side of the door. I didn't observe when they entered or how long they stood there. One look into those eyes, I could tell he had known about it for a long time, but never tried to tell me.

I ran to my room crying. No one called me back or followed. I jumped onto my bed and cried like hell. I could hear Elli's shouting all through the kitchen. And then I heard nothing but my sobs. Ten minutes later someone knocked on my door. I knew it was Elli, but I didn't answer the door.

He waited for a minute, opened the door slightly and peeked in. "Tys...!" The nickname he would call me whenever we were alone, sounding lifeless. I liked it when he called me that. But now I felt betrayed. He waited a second before he asked, "Can I come in?"

I got off my bed and went to look out of the window. He came into the room and locked the door. I stood still without saying anything. He slowly walked to where I was and stood there at my back watching through the window. That was our favorite spot, where we had watched the sunsets though the hills. We had watched the raindrop floors through the window doors. Windows were the main doors for our little escapes when we were in detention. All those memories flashed through my mind. I started to cry again.

He grabbed me by the waist and hugged me so tightly. His hands around my waist made me forget all the sadness. I felt so secure in his embrace. I could feel the wetness of his tears on my shoulder. He was crying too. We stood there, I don't know how long; neither one of us tried to get away.

"I was about to talk to you this evening... about it." He said, finally. "I don't want to go. But you know, it is Dad's job. They made him to go there to work for the company. He didn't have any choice but to take that offer."

"When?" That's all I could get past my silent tears.

"Today..." He hesitated before saying, "Now..."

That was it. It was to be goodbye then. I untangled his hands and said, "Just go away!"

He waited there for a minute. I didn't know what had come over him. He again grabbed me by waist and made me turn towards him. Looking into my eyes, he simply leaned in and kissed me. It was not merely a simple peck. He kissed me so commandingly, so passionately and so perfectly. He pushed me back until I leaned onto the window ledge. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I could even feel his boner poking at my soft crotch.

It all happened so suddenly that my breathing got stuck. As my mind began to understand what was happening and I was starting to enjoy the kiss, he backed away.

Breathing heavily, he said, "I'll come back for you..."

Proclaiming that, he went out of the room. I was left there, my mind in shellshock. I was here, in my room, having not even said goodbye to my friend who was about to be far, far away from me. Far! Or who just became to me, much closer than ever.

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">Big thanks for SkinnyDragon for his instant help. I really owe him for this. Thanks again SkinnyD. Guys I am always happy to hear from you guys. Comments/reviews/like are always appreciated.
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Emi!!!! I'm crying!!!! Why can't Elli (so many Elliot's on GA! lol) stay with Tyler's family?

 

He's gonna come back for him! So romantic!!!!!

 

Will there be more? I never know with prompts! :)

 

Awesome chapter, Emi! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Omg, I am SOOOO hooked on this story! Their first kiss...and it has to happen when Elliot is leaving! Elliot is coming back for him...very romantic! I sure hope ur gonna finish this love story. I definitely wanna read all the way to their "lived happily ever after"

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, if you want to write more chapters, go ahead. But to me, the story ending as it does, is perfect.

 

We have all of Tyler's fretting and anguish leading to what he thought was going to be confirmation his friend could leave and forget him, but instead he found his love returned and with a pledge to come back for him. How much better could it possibly get?

 

Very nice situation and resolution Emi!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/14/2016 03:05 AM, Parker Owens said:

What a shame...his first kiss, and then...gone! Now I want a second chapter...great beginning, Emi.

Yeah! Just a Kiss. Nothing more or nothing less. Second Chapter!!!... :)

 

Thanks for the review Parker. :)

 

~Emi

Link to comment
On 05/14/2016 08:25 AM, Robert Rex said:

Nice start to the tale!

More, more!

Indeed. Thanks Rex, —for the Compliment and —for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 05/14/2016 10:02 AM, Lisa said:

Emi!!!! I'm crying!!!! Why can't Elli (so many Elliot's on GA! lol) stay with Tyler's family?

 

He's gonna come back for him! So romantic!!!!!

 

Will there be more? I never know with prompts! :)

 

Awesome chapter, Emi! :)

Yeah, so many 'Elliott's. And I started to like that name. More! Yes definitely. And this time there are going to be issues that are more than romance. Just hope you people like it.

 

Thanks for the Review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 05/14/2016 08:34 PM, jaysalmn said:

Omg, I am SOOOO hooked on this story! Their first kiss...and it has to happen when Elliot is leaving! Elliot is coming back for him...very romantic! I sure hope ur gonna finish this love story. I definitely wanna read all the way to their "lived happily ever after"

Thanks for the enthusiastic review. And definitely there going to be more emotional fluctuation other than romance. I just hope you guys stick to it. I planned more than just two chapters... :D

 

Thanks again... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 09:42 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Emi, I loved it. It's sweet, honest and heartbreaking. Really well done!

I am glad you liked it Tim. And thank you for the compliments and the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 02:50 PM, skinnydragon said:

Well, if you want to write more chapters, go ahead. But to me, the story ending as it does, is perfect.

 

We have all of Tyler's fretting and anguish leading to what he thought was going to be confirmation his friend could leave and forget him, but instead he found his love returned and with a pledge to come back for him. How much better could it possibly get?

 

Very nice situation and resolution Emi!

First of all Thank You so much for the editing on instant and doing the re-check on limited time. :)

 

Coming to the story. I agree with you, the chapter itself looked as perfect story. But life don't go so easy on us. And that too, I had already planned more that one chapter, even before the chapter itself written. So mind me. And be ready for 2nd chapter as it soon gonna be at your door step, knocking... :lol:

 

Thanks for the review though... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 10/24/2016 11:10 PM, Arazon said:

This caught my attention before and I’ve been wanting to come back to finish it and comment when I had the time. I enjoyed this start to the story, such a contrast for Tyler with a good moment under sad circumstances. Looking forward to the next chapter...

I am glad you came back and reading. And I thank you for that. I pretty much loved this to be the start of the story. Tyler is a great guy and I had a lot in store for him. I am not going to be cruel, but Tyler going to go with lots of situations before he reach his destination. Hoping you would tag along until then,...

 

Thank you for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..