Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 2,856 Words
  • 1,347 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

First Love - 4. First True Friend

strong>Tyler was out of shell and got a friend...

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, Thank you all for supporting me. Here this chapter contains POVs from two leading roles with two different colors; Blue and Black. Just beware that which one whom's.

~Emi.


First True Friend


"What took you so long?" was whispered into my ear. He had snuggled into my back when I returned from the bathroom and climbed onto my bed. I could feel his hand adjusting the thing poking between my butt cheeks, before he hugged me with one hand, pulling me closer.

"I had been holding it for so long..." I said as I comfortably relaxed back into his warm embrace, sleepy still.

We were both hard, morning wood I think, lying there naked on my bed. My bed?! My eyes opened wide as I realized I was in my own room. I didn't remember anything after I drank my fourth beer. Did I drink all that beer? I didn't know. I couldn't remember. Again he pulled me tightly into him and pressed his hard manhood between my butt. I jumped out of bed, startled and confused to see Ryan on my bed.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed? Naked!" I asked with an angry growl.

He sat up at the edge of the bed. I was waiting for an answer but his silence was killing me and only increased my anger. He wordlessly stood and approached me. He grabbed me by waist and started to kiss my collarbone and neck. I could feel the shock waves radiating from every kiss, and goose bumps broke out wherever his body touched mine. I could feel every inch of him against me and my blood started to rush downwards, to where I think you can guess. I was standing still, enjoying the bliss, as he was giving me the greatest pleasures, until I realized the situation. I forcefully tried to untangle myself but he was stronger than me.

"Let go of me!" I said with a slow voice but he didn't stop. "I said, let go of me!" This time I pushed him off me. He crashed against the bed, looking surprised.

"You didn't refuse me last night." He tried to stand but stumbled back. "Ouch! Next time when you shove me make it onto the bed, not on the edge." He smirked.

"Fuck! I don't care." I yelled with anger. "What happened last night?"

"What?! You don't remember?" He raised his left eyebrow.

"No! What happened?" For the first time, I was scared.

He slowly came up to me again and hugged me from waist. God, why does he do that all the time? He whispered into my ear. "We. Made. Love!"

I was shocked at this confession and fell silent. In the mirror beside my bed I looked pale, like corpse. All this guilt washed over me so fast. I was thinking 'No it can't be!' but I could see both of us, naked, standing in the middle of the room. I had no idea what to believe, my instincts or what I was seeing here. I simply started to cry. He didn't realize I was crying until he felt the tears on his shoulder.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I could hear concern in his voice. But I couldn't answer him.

"What am I gonna do?" Saying that, I cried even harder and collapsed onto the floor pulling him with me. I could see worry on his face. I held his shoulders tightly and pleaded, shaking his body like a madman. "Tell me I hadn't done it. Please tell me I am not a slut"

I kept shaking him as I was myself madly shaking. I was terrified by what he had said. He got very serious and was trying to console me. He was talking softly, whatever he was saying. During all this I only saw concern but I heard him say "... kidding."

"What?!" I looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

"I’m sorry. I was just kidding. We didn't do anything."

"Is it true?" I was still unable to believe what he was saying.

"Yes, believe me. We haven't done anything. I was just kidding."

I smiled, wiping off the tears with my hands, sitting on the floor Indian style. "But... but we both are nude and... and you... you were snuggling with me... in my bed."

"Your mother asked me to stay the night and I kinda had to take off our cloths for cleaning." He was rubbing his head and sat beside me.

"But... but you were hard!" I blushed, looking at his soft manhood lying on the floor in an awkward position. "...there!"

"Oh! It’s just morning wood." He was himself blushing and looking at my semi-hard. "So you're gay, huh?"

"Yes. I think you knew that already." I was speaking quietly.

"Yeah. And you love..." He paused for a second, looked at me and said, "... Elliott?"

I was shocked at his question. "How did you know?"

He smiled and said, "You told me so!"

"I told you?!" He could hear the tension in my voice.

"Relax. It doesn’t bother me." He smiled as I sighed heavily. "So, you really don't remember what happened yesterday?"

"Unfortunately, yes--that is, I don't remember. Anyway, exactly what did happen?"

 

****-----****

Ryan's POV

 

I liked this place and I knew I was going to enjoy these two weeks a lot. Tyler worked hard to set us up and his arrangements were flawless. As a model I knew how to live a luxurious life, but I had just observed it took a lot of behind-the-scenes work to set it all up. I had discovered how much hard work Tyler put in, when he explained how he organized it all. He even worried about us not liking his arrangements. I honestly had to admit Tyler was a nice guy and I personally thought Elliott was indeed lucky to have him as a friend.

I was swimming in the pool, at the back side of the villa, when Tyler came out with an eight-pack of beer in his hand. I could see a painful look on his face and swam towards him. He looked very sad.

"Hey, is everything OK?"

"Yeah. I was just tired and this is my first attempt at beer. Want one?" He was speaking quietly.

"No, I’m good. Your first? Like in--you’re drinking for the first time?"

"Yep. I don't know how you guys drink this. It looks and tastes like piss--Eww." I could see weird expressions on his face.

"So, you’re telling me you’ve tasted piss?" I smirked as he spat the drink all over the gap between us.

"Hell, no!" We both laughed as he yelled that.

That's when his smiling face changed back to the hurtful look again. I turned toward the way he was staring. There, approaching, were Lisa and Elliott. They came dressed in swimwear and carried more beer. Elliott was looking at Tyler, surprised.

"You! Drinking? Tys?" Elliott looked shocked.

"He said it was his first time." I answered before Tyler could say anything.

I could see a stunned expression on Elliott’s face, but he smiled instantly and shouted for everyone to join us. By that time everyone except Jacob were already back there and joining me in the pool. Elliot threw beers to everyone, but refused again.

"To Tys' first beer!" He shouted and toasted Tyler.

"Tys? Why are you calling Tyler, Tys?" I asked and Elliott began to laugh. Everyone looked from Elliott to Tyler, who seemed embarrassed. As I studied Tyler, I could see he had already finished three cans and the fourth was in his hand, next in line.

"Do I have to be the one, Tys, or will you tell them?" Elliott winked at Tyler who got somewhat angry, throwing down the fourth beer in one chug.

"Okay. I guess I'll have to be the one." Elliott laughed again and continued. "We used to skinny dip here when we were children. We even jerked ourselves in the pool." Everyone smiled but Tyler opened the fifth can of beer.

"Eww. That's why I can smell that muskiness in the water." Josh joked but got out of the pool to sit on the pool chair beside Tyler.

"The musky part is yet to come, Josh." Elliott was smirking at Tyler before he said, "One time we even gave each other a hand."

Lisa gasped and punched him on the shoulder. Everyone, including me, stood there, open-mouthed. As I looked toward Tyler, he was suddenly gone. I noticed him walking fast, entering the house as everyone started to laugh. Elliott continued on though.

"He finished fast enough though. When it was my time, he tied me to the pool railing and stroked me until I came. He always seemed to tie something. He tied an old man's shoe laces, which made the poor guy fall flat on his face. He tied the neighbor's dogs to each other. He even tied two girls’ pony-tails together in school! At first we called him Tieder which later became Ties. So I ended up calling him Tys." He was really laughing now.

But I was as angry at Elliott for embarrassing the poor guy. And then I became worried about Tyler. So I got out of the pool and could see he had already emptied the entire eight-pack. I went into the villa looking for him. When I entered the kitchen, I could see both Jacob and Tyler at the dining table with Eddie setting snacks down for them. I asked for my plate. Eddie set all the plates for us, and then went out to call everyone. In no time, everyone was in the kitchen, so I hadn't gotten the chance to talk with Tyler.

After dinner, the entire evening flew by. We had arranged a small table in the back yard to play some card games and I was the only one sober enough to win. Jacob decided to lock himself in his room and Tyler made a joke of the situation, even making jokes of Jacob’s very personal habits and the swan thing. By then it was time for me to take Tyler to his house. Everyone else was asleep on table, chairs or even on the ground. They dropped wherever they felt comfortable. They were all lazy drunks, as far as I was concerned.

I discovered Tyler was a difficult guy to handle when he was drunk. He pouted, laughed and did all the things children do when they wanted something. It took lot of effort to get him into the car. As I was driving, he was sleeping with his head in my lap and legs out the window on the other side. Thank God it was late, otherwise I could have hit someone or something.

"Did you ever love anyone?" Tyler suddenly asked, still with his eyes closed.

"No."

"Did you ever have your heart broken by someone?" Now he was looking directly into my eyes.

"No."

"It hurts you a lot, right here." He pointed at my heart with his finger.

"Is that what happened to you? Is that why you drank today?"

"You are not so stupid, are you?" He smiled, pulled himself up by my neck and kissed me on cheek. I could smell beer all over him. I supposed his strong beer smell got on me as well.

"Aren't you gonna ask why I kissed you?" Tyler was smiling. His drunken state was pretty obvious.

"OK, why did you kiss me?" I had a small stupid smile on my face too.

"I kissed you because you’re the only one of the gang who drove me home letting me sleep on his lap."

"That's it?!" Why was I disappointed hearing that?

"Well, I kinda like you too."

"You do!? Are you gay?"

"Duh! Of course I’m gay. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. None at all."

"Don't think I’m gonna hit on you. I’m taken. Elli said he would come and he did."

"You love Elliott? Is he gay too..." But even before I asked him, he was drifting off murmuring something.

I’m not gay, but I sort of liked Tyler for his sincerity and his honesty. He was a nice guy, brave and funny. I knew I had only met him a few hours ago, but I knew a good guy when I saw one. We finally arrived at his house. He did make it difficult to drive, constantly rolling from this side to that. It was also a little difficult down there. Don't laugh at me! I’m only a guy with hormones too. When I rang the bell, his mother opened the door and immediately got worried seeing the condition Tyler was in.

"It’s nothing to worry about, Mrs. Rich. He just got drunk." I tried to ease her concern.

"Drunk?" She was clearly shocked to hear that. "On what and how much?"

"It was only beer and just two. He told me it was his first time, though." She knew I was lying. So she stood there and folded her arms silently forcing me to tell the truth.

"Okay, it was four." I tried to lie again. I doubt she bought that either.

"Who are you anyway?"

"Oh! Pardon my bad manners. I’m Ryan Soanes; one of Elliott's friends." I tried to speak clearly.

"Okay Ryan. You can call me Lucy, as Elli does. It’s already late. You have to spend the night here. I don't want any argument on that. I won't allow you to drive back this late." Her bossy posture convinced me to stay there for the night.

She showed me Tyler's room, which was the basement, and gave me two pair of pajamas. "Change yourself and Tyler too. I don't want you boys to sleep on that bed all stinky. Okay?" After she gave me my orders, she left the basement.

I made him sit on the chair before I went to lock the door. I took off his all clothes and attempted to put the pajamas on him, but he refused to wear anything and fell asleep naked on bed. I would have admired his body if I hadn't been so sleepy myself. I got naked and joined him on bed, covering both of us with a duvet.

****-----****

 

"So that's what happened?" He had told me all that. I was already embarrassed and now turned crimson to hear all so plainly explained. My head hurt thinking about it all, so I leaned towards him laying my head on his shoulder and simply sighed. He put his hand on my shoulder giving me a side hug. "Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong. It was just one situation leading to another. That's all. And you can trust me on this."

Was I convinced? I didn't know what I actually did and I didn't know what was gonna come in future, but at this moment I think I got myself a good friend. "Thanks Ryan. Thanks for being there for me." I smiled at him.

"Any time, Tyler, any time." He was smiling back.

I could see we were both still nude, sitting in my room and I had no dirty thoughts. I finally said to myself, 'it’s good.'

"Tyler! Are you up yet?" My sister was shouting from upstairs. "Elliott called for you. He asked if you were doing anything this evening and invited you to dinner. He said he wanted you to help with something there. I told him you'd be there."

"That’s fine Amy."

"Why don’t you call him to agree on the time and everything? Mom said breakfast is gonna be in ten. She said to bring along your friend, you know, the one you kept for yourself all night."

"Shut up!" I laughed at Amy's lame joke. When I looked at Ryan I could see he had questioning look.

"Oh! It’s only my sister, Amy. Don't worry about her. She ball-busts all the time."

"So, I see you got yourself a date with Elliott tonight, ha!" He made it a statement, not a question. That was followed by a smirk. I could suddenly feel the warmth of my cheeks grow.

"Should we get dressed and head up for the breakfast?" I smiled as I got up and offered him a hand. I knew he had some questions he wanted to ask, but it wasn’t a good time for all that. Knowing what I was trying to do, he just laughed and took my hand.

"You are too hard to be a shy guy." He was looking at my still semi-hard manhood.

"And you are too soft to be a model." I smiled, then teased. "And, by the way, babies don't get shy in front of their babysitter."

"Babysitter? Ha!" He grabbed me by the waist and started to tickle me. We were naked on the bed rolling onto each other tickling and smiling like children. For the first time, I felt like I had a new best friend, besides Elli.

img alt=":thankyou:" src="http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thankyou.gif" title=":thankyou:" />  to SkinnyD for being so fast editor and making this possible for update today. :thankyou:  to all for continuously supporting me. Don't forget to Review before you leave. Its the least I deserve to know what you all think about the story.
If you are interested, have doubts or anything to say(besides reviews) Please follow this Story Discussion Forum Entry. I will be there, max, to answer.
~Emi.
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I liked this chapter. Its nice that Tyler at least has Ryan as a new friend. Unfortunately, still think that Elli is a total d-bag, and can't wait til Tyler lets him have it both barrels! What the hell kind of friend embarrasses someone in front of a bunch of strangers?? I don't think Elli can get much lower....although I have a feeling he's holding a shovel behind his back! Lol!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 03:13 AM, jaysalmn said:

I liked this chapter. Its nice that Tyler at least has Ryan as a new friend. Unfortunately, still think that Elli is a total d-bag, and can't wait til Tyler lets him have it both barrels! What the hell kind of friend embarrasses someone in front of a bunch of strangers?? I don't think Elli can get much lower....although I have a feeling he's holding a shovel behind his back! Lol!

Thank you for sticking with the story and sorry for this late reply.

 

Tyler, finally is going out of his boundaries and its not just Ryan, he is gonna get a lot in return. Both the good ones and the bad ones too. I hope you will be with him to find out. :unsure:

 

Elli...? Still...??? I think you have to wait to know more about him too. :D

 

Thanks for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 10/25/2016 12:44 AM, Arazon said:

I have to admit, I feel Tyler can seriously do better than Elli (I felt sorry for him in the pool scene). Perhaps things will change though...? I’m glad he’s got a new friend in Ryan, and I found it interesting reading Ryan’s p.o.v. This story has kept me wondering and I like that. Look forward to the next chapter.

So I am the only guy who is enjoying Elli's taunts towards Tyler!!!? May be. Things might change or might get uglier than before. All I would say is wait until you know it.

 

Ryan is a great guy. And he care about Tyler so much. I am glad to hear you liked what he had shared with us. Thanks for the compliments and sticking with the story. I appreciate it.

 

Thank you for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..