Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 1,299 Words
  • 1,270 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

First Love - 5. First Date

A date is on...

First Date


A date. It's what Ryan called it. Was it really a date I would be on with Elliott? Could I call it a date? I didn't know. Elliott and I had never behaved as a couple, aside from that kiss, which happened when we were still those crazy teenagers. We never said we loved each other, or even showed any interest in that way. And most importantly, Elli was going to marry Lisa next weekend. So how could this be a date? Did Ryan mean something? Did Ryan know something?! I was sure he was just teasing me. There was no special meaning to those words. That must be it.

I had totally busied myself with chores around the house. I hadn't even checked on the guys at the villa. Actually, we didn't have any plans for today other than it being the weekend. They might be partying all day today, even until they couldn't get any more drunk. It wasn’t like I knew it was going to be like that; I really didn't know them very well. Other than drinking and partying, was there anything else for models to do? I doubted it.

So, he was leaving the gang and wanted us to go out; where to, he hadn't told me yet. I wondered why. Did I still have hopes about the possibility of Elli and me? To find out, I was looking at this as a good opportunity to get him away from the gang; to be alone with Elli. I was eagerly awaiting the evening.

I called Elli immediately after Ryan left for the villa. He said he would meet me at six this evening. When I asked where we were going, he just chuckled and said to dress up a little. Other than that, I got no more information out of him. All I knew was that we were going to the other side of town, and he was excited to take me there. Oh, yes -- we were going to have dinner at my favorite place.

Waiting for him to arrive, my heart was racing a marathon. I was fidgeting nervously. Pacing back and forth, I would have created a rut in the middle of my bedroom if it weren't for Amy.

"Looks like someone is going to have a nervous breakdown!" she said, smirking.

"Not now, Amy!" I scolded.

"You know, it's okay to be nervous. I was too." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. She came over to me, lifting my head with both her hands.

"It's fine Ty. You can talk to me, just like I came to you when I nearly abandoned the idea of going out with Timmy a year ago."

"Yeah. It was so much fun watching you blather about your appearance, your lipstick being too narrow for your dress, your heels being higher than you expected and your perfume smelling milder than it ought to."

"I didn’t react that wildly!"

"Oh? Come on, Amy. Admit it." I was smirking.

"I was only a little concerned," she rolled her eyes. "Okay, I was a nervous wreck on that day." We both laughed, and then fell silent.

"It's going to be okay, Ty. You'll do great. It's not like you’re going to marry him while you’re there. You’re only going out to dinner." She put her hand on my shoulder, reassuring me.

"It's not that, Amy. I really don't know what to think of him right now. He’s getting married next week. This is all getting my hopes up too high for him." I was still fidgeting.

"Have you ever had a talk with him -- about you? I mean, about your feelings?"

"No, Amy. I never got the chance."

"Then don't make any assumptions, at least not until you talk to him. Maybe this will be the right opportunity to do that." She smiled, but I could see a concerned look on her face. "Just tell him how you feel."

She rose, standing there without moving. As I looked at her, I could see she was struggling with something she wanted to tell me.

"What is it?" I asked, cautiously.

"If it doesn’t go as planned, just remember I’m always here for you."

Sensing the tension she was feeling, I simply smiled and said, "I know, and I love you too, Amy." Then I hugged her.

As I was waiting for him, a horn sounded in front of our house and Mom announced that Elli was here and waiting outside. Finally, I smiled. I went out to meet my knight in shining armor. Instead, I was shocked to see a young man wearing a helmet, sitting on a motor bike in front of our parking lot.

He wore black, tight jeans and a red tee. Over that, he sported a black motorcycle jacket. He was just as handsome as I always knew him to be. He still had that teenage angst, and I could see a smile spread over his lips as he lifted off his helmet. I smiled back, throwing my two hands into the air.

"Amazing, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is; what happened to the car?"

"Oh? Are you afraid to ride on a bike with this handsome young guy?" A smirk.

"No. It's nothing like that. I thought... never mind. Where did you get the bike anyway?"

"I ordered it a while ago. It just arrived this morning."

"Hmm, nice bike. You never told me where we’re going." I was still confused.

"Some place, somewhere and for some time -- away from the whole world." He grinned. "Let's go, it's getting late."

Putting on a helmet, I mounted the bike. As I was about to sit properly, he started the bike with a jerk. It made me fumble forward, towards him. To stay on, I had to hug him around the waist. I mumbled “sorry” and pushed myself back, but he did it again! And again; and again; and again, smiling the whole time.

"Do I have to teach you how to sit properly on a bike?!"

Did that sound corny to me? Yes, it did. And why wouldn't it? Yesterday, he behaved like I was nothing but a friend, and now he was suddenly all touchy-feely. But I didn't want to consider it right then. I couldn't afford to build up my hopes until I told him how I felt. I was struggling to sit when he grabbed my hands and made me hug him tightly."Now, that’s the right way to sit on a bike."

I didn't know what to think, but didn’t want to lose the opportunity to enjoy those little movements. His touch felt so warm and comforting to my hurting soul. I could feel he had gained some weight. 'What the hell!' I thought to myself; it had been six and a half long years he was away from me. He had changed a lot since then.

We rode toward the west side of town like that. I never let go of him -- not when an old couple stared at us like they thought we were aliens -- not even when some children from a cafeteria showed their moms that two boys were hugging like a couple -- and definitely not from the strange looks of the traffic police. I was not going miss this moment because of someone else’s issues.

With the signals and waiting time, it took fifteen minutes to reach the destination. It took another ten minutes to find a nearby parking place. We left our bike and walked down a sidewalk. A sense of familiarity enveloped me all the way. I knew where he was taking me. I smiled as we approached the museum, with its Art Gallery.

img alt=":thankyou:" src="http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thankyou.gif" title=":thankyou:" />  to SkinnyD for all the edits and my last minute rumbling. Thanks to those who are hanging with my story and reviewing. All readers; let me know what you think beforeyou leave... smile.png
If you want to say or do have questions just ping me on Here
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good, although frustrating chapter. What the hell is Elli doing anyway? Is he fucking with Tyler's head on purpose?? I hope this is where Tyler finally gets the chance to get all of the hurt, anger, and frustration out. I, for one, wouldn't even be giving Elli the time of day at this point.

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

A motorbike, I like that, and the description of the ride across town. This chapter was well written.

 

Now I want to know what happens next!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/10/2016 04:06 AM, jaysalmn said:

Good, although frustrating chapter. What the hell is Elli doing anyway? Is he fucking with Tyler's head on purpose?? I hope this is where Tyler finally gets the chance to get all of the hurt, anger, and frustration out. I, for one, wouldn't even be giving Elli the time of day at this point.

Patience my friend, patience. We don't know when and how a horse would fly. I am sorry you felt frustrated, but sometimes it results in better way. Hoping you would tag along.

 

Thank you for the review... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 11/10/2016 07:29 AM, Parker Owens said:

Sounds like a fun outing, and one with some promise! Wonderful build up, too. Hope everything goes as planned....

I am glad you enjoyed this not so much of a date. Planned? We will see about that in coming chapters. :)

 

Thanks for the review Parker... :)

 

~Emi.

  • Angry 1
Link to comment
On 11/10/2016 08:10 AM, William King said:

A motorbike, I like that, and the description of the ride across town. This chapter was well written.

 

Now I want to know what happens next!

I love motorbike journeys a lot too. I glad that simple description got your attention and you liked it that much. Thank you so much for your compliments and the review... :)

 

~Emi.

Link to comment
On 11/16/2016 11:32 AM, Arazon said:

A lot of anticipation in this chapter. Appears that Elli could be starting to show another side to himself, and I wonder if Tyler will speak about how he’s been feeling? Fingers crossed for a good evening. Look forward to next chapter.

Is he??? Or Elli being just Elli!!!??? Do Tyler will speak up for himself??? Or its going to another normal evening for them both!!!??? We will wait and see... ;)

 

~Emi.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 11/30/2016 at 6:06 AM, Emi GS said:

I am glad you enjoyed this not so much of a date. Planned? We will see about that in coming chapters. :)

 

Thanks for the review Parker... :)

 

~Emi.

So what happened to the "coming chapters?"

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..