Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 5,771 Words
  • 986 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lethal Loose Ends - 10. Chapter 10

Simon gets lucky . . . or so he thinks.

Chapter Ten

10.1 Simon meets Arthrit

Several days later Simon Pearce sat fuming at the bar of Melbourne’s Crown Casino hotel. That morning he’d been called into his boss’s office and terminated. The reason – a complaint had been made against him for sexually assaulting two minor boys. The boss had read statements concerning his activities and concluded the charge substantiated. The police would not be involved. He still had some commissions coming in the pipeline so his immediate finances would keep him soluble for the time being.

But he burned with anger and a desire to get even. In a twisted form of logic, he viewed himself as a victim.

I never seduced the kids, because they consented. In fact, the bolder one Kurt had flirted with me making it clear he needed action. So what if they were twelve years old! At the same age, I’d propositioned older guys for sex. For god’s sake, there’s a whole profession devoted to providing underage boys for sex. No, I’ve been fucked over and someone has to pay. When I asked for a reference they refused, instead giving me a Certificate of Service that said bugger all. Now I probably couldn’t get a job in Real Estate anywhere in Australia. Shit! And what about Jaimee? That Skunk! That Hollier-than-thou-butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-his-mouth-SKUNK! Of course, I could ‘out’ him to his employers but this is 2020 and they’d probably tell me to get lost. You can’t fire anyone these days for being gay. Oh, for the good old days when blackmail was rampant.

One way or another I’m gonna get even! . . . .

‘Excuse me, I wonder if I might join you. I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t like drinking alone. If I’m interrupting your personal time, or a misery party, then I do apologize.’

Simon turned towards the sound of the voice and found, sitting next to him, a very handsome Asian man about his age and looking apologetic. The man‘s beauty caused a pleasant surge of lust. Normally, Simon didn’t go for Asian dudes, but this guy’s face seemed more Caucasian than Asian. And he did enjoy talking to handsome young men . . . after all, they all had cocks.

‘Hey, no . . . Not at all. Thanks, drinking alone can be dangerous. I get maudlin and end up drinking too much. Let me buy you a drink . . . OH, ummm . . . (holding out his hand) I’m Simon . . . what would you like?’

‘(Shaking the proffered hand) I’m Arthrit! Please to meet you, Simon. If it’s not too much trouble, please a double bourbon with just ice.’

Simon signaled the barman, ordering a drink for Arthrit and a refill for himself. In the short ensuing silence, Simon perused his companion. Arthrit wore a pair of white shorts that exposed muscled legs. His cream tee shirt could not hide well-developed chest and shoulder muscles. But the quality of his clothes impressed Simon. Obviously expensive, this bloke reeked of money. And so the game began. When their drinks arrived they toasted each other before imbibing.

‘Arthrit? Arthrit? I’m trying to pick what nationality you are. Oh, I’m sorry, is that your first name or your family name. I know the Chinese like to put the family name first, which . . .’

‘(Laughing) No, that’s my first name and in Thai, it means ‘Sun’. You wouldn’t be able to pronounce my family name because we Thai’s have ridiculously long ancestral names. I mix more with Caucasians than my own, so I try and keep my name simple. Now, what is Simon doing here looking downcast and drinking alone?’

‘Long story. Just some relationship issues. I just broke up with . . . with . . . my boyfriend and I’m feeling grim. Thanks for keeping me company Arthrit, I really hate drinking alone. But enough about me, what are you doing in this fair city of Melbourne?’

‘Nothing spectacular; I’m a customer service person in the Thai Embassy in Canberra, and I’m here in Melbourne for a meeting at the local Consulate. I’m staying here at the Crown Hotel for the duration. Pretty boring really. I don’t know many people and get lonely. I have a boyfriend in Bangkok but our relationship isn’t doing too well, you know . . . the long-distance problem!’

‘Well, that’s something I’ve never had to experience, but I can understand it would be tough. (grinning evilly) It’s good to know we’re on the same team.’

They chattered generally as new acquaintances do, downing several drinks. And then Simon suggested,

‘Look why don’t we move to a table where we can talk freely; it’s not very private here. I’d like to ask you questions about being gay in Thailand and I’m sure our conversation will attract some unwanted attention. What do you think Arthrit?’

‘Yeah, that’s a good idea. Look how about that table over there by the window?’

‘Suits me mate . . . hey, whatta you laughing at?’

‘Oh, just you Aussies and the term ‘mate’; you use that word even if you’re not mates. It’s endearing. A bit like the communists used call each other ‘comrade’ but I like ‘mate’ better.’

‘Yeah, I know . . . we’re a weird mob, or so I’ve been informed. . .

Geeze he’s a looker! Those coal-black eyes and black hair make him look stunning. Why is it that Thais have almost white skin when other Asians are colored? God, I could do him!

. . . So, (taking a sip) I’m told being gay in your country is accepted, unlike other Asian nations who are hostile. I’ve seen photos of boy bars in Thailand and the kids look stunning. I gotta yen to visit but never got around to it. Are gay activities frowned on by your religious leaders?’

‘Some parts of Thailand are conservative and being gay can be an issue. Also, religious families frown on their young being anything but straight. Our biggest economic activity is tourism and a large part is comprised of international tourists wanting the services of young men and boys. When the Government realized this brought much needed foreign currency into the country, they promoted and actually encouraged boy bars. Frankly, I love them.’

‘What the bars or the boys?’

‘(Laughing) Hey, you’re quick. I like both, but the bars are great because the kids are looked after and there’s a security system to make sure the fun doesn’t get out of hand. Most of these kids come from rural areas and send money back to the family. I suppose you Christians would frown on anyone profiting from the proceeds of sex, but in Buddhism we don’t apply guilt to enjoying sex. I certainly wouldn’t make a good Christian . . .’

‘And neither do I as I’m an Atheist. I can’t stand these goody-goody hypocrites. Ummm . . . how old are the kids generally?’

‘Well, (taking a sip of bourbon) most boy bars advertise their age as 18 or so, but in reality, some kids are as young as twelve. Boys that age in Thailand are sexually active and as long as they don’t become victims to predators, no-one minds. (Pause) Simon . . . you seem interested . . . are you interested?’

Simon became concerned at this last remark. Responding positively could be dangerous.

He may be asking a friendly, innocent question between two friends, but . . . what if he’s some undercover cop? I’ve just met him and now he’s pushing me into a very dangerous corner, considering my recent activities with the Wilson twins.

‘The thing is Arthrit, we’ve just met and you’re asking me to confess to something which is illegal in this country. I mean this could be some kind of entrapment, so I really shouldn’t answer you.’

‘(Earnestly) Oh my goodness! yes, yes of course. I’m so sorry. Please accept my apology; I didn’t realize the ramifications of my question; you’re quite right, we’ve just met and here I am asking a very personal question. I can assure you I’m not a nasty, and actually entrapment disgusts me. The thing is . . . I’m am starting to like you a lot. Look . . . I’m . . . getting sick of drinking hard booze. Would you think I’m being too forward to suggest we adjourn to my room where I have a very good bottle of white wine cooling? It’s much more private and I can share my personal stuff with you and hopefully convince you of my bona-fides.’

Now, this sounds interesting. A guy could get lucky!

‘(Uncertainly) Ok by me if it’s ok by you. To be honest I’m starting to like you Arthrit; I’d be really disappointed if you turned out to be a cop. I mean . . . I’d like to know you better . . . much better so, please be honest with me . . . tell me you’re not leading me on.’

Arthrit placed his smaller and delicate hand on Simon’s then looked at him directly. With as much sincerity as he could muster,

‘I’m not evil and I’m not setting you up. I like you too much (giving Simon’s hand a gentle squeeze) The only way I can convince you is to have you come up to my room. Please say yes!’

‘Yes!’

With a sigh of relief, Arthrit removed his hand, stood up, and with Simon following, lead him towards the lift array.

10.2 Simon and Arthrit in room

Arthrit opened the door and ushered Simon into a large suite. From a raised travertine marble foyer, a step down led into a large lounge/entertainment area. A white carpet covered the floor and cream leather couches were placed in clusters, allowing for several intimate conversation areas in the room. Rosewood coffee tables serviced each cluster. Beechwood woven wallpaper covered the walls blending beautifully with the furniture and carpet. An atmosphere of luxury prevailed throughout the entire suite.

Being in Real Estate, Simon experienced many impressive interior designs but this took the cake. He stood in the foyer stunned at the extravagance before him.

‘Bloody hell Arthrit, you live here?’

‘Well, not really. It’s a permanent suite we keep for visiting clients and important dignitaries. I’m simply occupying the suite whilst I’m here for the conference. Come let me show you around.’

And it just got better. A fully equipped stainless steel kitchen, then a major bathroom styled like a Roman Bathhouse, several guest rooms, and finally the master bedroom whose ensuite contained a massive spa bath. Dressed marble covered the walls and floor. As Simon stood admiring the master ensuite, a pair of sinewy arms snaked around him. He turned around and looked down on the handsome, flushed face of Arthrit. The attraction and need building up all morning caused him to immediately seek the man’s proffered lips. The gentleness of Arthrit’s kiss contrasted with his own physical urgency and established who would be the dominant partner.

Slowly and soundlessly Arthrit removed Simon’s clothes until he stood buck naked. Then Simon undressed Arthrit piece by piece. First came his tee-shirt leaving a completely hairless small muscled torso. Simon’s heat factor soared. Undoing the man’s belt, he eased the white shorts and underwear down, until Arthrit stood naked before him. Simon marveled at the muscled frame of the Thailander and the total absence of body hair except for his legs.

Standing naked, the youthful man shed years and looked like a young boy. Then Arthrit took control and led him, hand in hand, to the king-sized bed.

‘Hey sexy man, I’m going to give you a full Thai massage, including a happy ending. All you need do is lie face down and relax; let me be your slave. OK?’

Wordlessly Simon nodded and stretched out fully face down on the luxurious bed. For a short time, nothing happened and he wondered . . . then he felt Arthrit pouring warm fragrant oil over his back and, using his thumbs, began to knead his shoulders and neck muscles. He began to chant in a low voice that sounded to Simon like humming. The sound sent vibrations through Arthrit down his arms and into Simon’s inert body. Before long Simon lay completely indolent yielding to the touch of the man’s hands and the low sound of his voice. Slowly the hands traveled down until they began to massage his buttocks. Strangely, the more lethargic Simon became, the more his sexual desire increased. He could feel his aroused penis leaking copiously onto the bedding but when Arthrit began to tease his anus he grew so hard he had to raise his bum to ease the delectable pain. This stretched his buttocks allowing Arthrit full access to his anal gateway. Soon gentle fingers worked inside and began to caress his prostate.

Too much! Too Close! Simon began whimpering, moaning, pleading for Arthrit to release him from this delicious pain. Sensing his patient’s distress, Arthrit rolled Simon over thus freeing his throbbing, engorged penis. But Arthrit had just begun the agony.

Kneeling over Simon’s prostrate form he maneuvered until the penis head lay against his anal hole. With exquisite care, he slowly lowered himself until the whole shaft lay deeply embedded in his body. Then he paused and leaned down and kissed Simon. The sensation of Arthrit’s lips and the warmth of the flesh encasing his penis sent waves of pure ecstasy through him. But then the torture began in earnest.

Arthrit began to use his pelvic muscles by bucking backward and forward against Simon’s cock using a technique honed to perfection by experience and guaranteed to give heightened pleasure. At the same time as he masturbated Simon, he also teased his own prostrate ensuring they both moved steadily towards their climax. It amazed Simon that he so enjoyed the passive role; just lying there and letting Arthrit work his magic. Soon, all too soon, he felt a familiar sensation begin to form heralding an approaching orgasm. Arthrit’s own body began to respond and he started to gyrate his hips aggressively. Knowing they both had reached their threshold, Arthrit lay prone on top of Simon and with several aggressive thrusts they both cried out, Arthrit spilling his seed over Simon whilst Simon emptied himself into Arthrit’s body.

With their juices erupting, for several long seconds, they screamed their pleasure until both bodies were completely drained.

Still panting, Arthrit moved off Simon and lay down beside him. For several seconds no one spoke as they both recovered from the intensity of their orgasms. Then,

‘(Panting) Mate, that was the best squirt I’ve had in a long, long time: you’re an artist Arthrit – a very experienced artist! I assume I’m not your first?’

‘(Giggling) you assume correctly. I just love having sex that way and it always helps if you have a handsome partner to gaze upon. I really like you, Simon – for a Caucasian that is!’

‘Piss off! How long do I have to wait for another session? It felt weird just lying back watching you and enjoying the incredible sensations you produced with those pelvic muscles. I feel corrupted.’

“Have a little patience sexy. Why don’t we use the spa bath and share that special bottle of chilled white wine? C’mon sexy man!’

And so they did. After some small talk and several glasses of wine, Arthrit issued an invitation.

‘Down at the bar you refused to answer my question because you didn’t trust me, maybe thinking about entrapment. I hope you can answer my question now.’

‘Shit! What question was that?’

‘Do you like young boys?’

‘(Sigh) yes I do, very much. I hope you’re not offended?’

‘Of course not! I like youngsters as well, but I also enjoy sex with a partner with who I feel an attraction. I wish you’d come to Thailand with me so I can introduce you to some really hot boys. I know places well away from the tourist strips. But for now, I’d like to invite you to a party tonight at a friend’s place just outside Melbourne which will be filled with young boys. I can assure a great time, great sex, great food, and great booze. It’s very select – by invitation only. Please say you’ll come; I may be able to repeat our session just now if you do. Say yes Simon, please, please.’

‘Of course! yes! yes! yes!. What should I wear? I don’t have my party clothes with me; I’ll have to go home beforehand.’

‘Just wear sexy to start. After that (giggling) clothes won’t be needed.’

‘Got it! So what’s on your agenda for the afternoon?’

‘Oh, dreary stuff. One of our clients is having difficulty with one of their clients and my boss has been called in to resolve the problem. It’s only . . .’

‘Wait up. What’s the Thai embassy got to do with something like that. Isn’t that a little unusual?’

‘The client in question is a Vietnamese gentleman who does work for our government when it needs advice on the political situation in Vietnam. We try to keep him happy when he has issues himself. It’s an unusual problem. Do you know anything about Shephard Ministries? They’re a fundamental Christian church with power, influence, and money . . .

Shephard Ministries? That name rings a bell. I think Jaimee mentioned something . . .

. . . and now a problem has developed. Apparently, there’s some disquiet in the church. Some of the Board members have insisted on an audit and appointed a firm of accountants to do the job. It now seems a bright young underling has discovered . . .’

‘Wait there! Hold on, this bright young underling’s name wouldn’t be Jaimee Burrows would it?’

‘I don’t know . . . why?’

‘He’s my ex-boyfriend and he’s landed me in trouble. If I could get my hands on him I’d like to kill him.’

‘I don’t believe I can help you there. The only name I have is the General Manager of the Shephard church is a man called Paul Hudson and it seems this man has become the lover of the young audit person. This poses a danger . . .’

‘WHAT! (Simon jumped up sending water cascading over the floor) WHAT DID YOU SAY? . . .’

‘I said the General Manager and . . .’

‘I HEARD YOU! THAT BASTARD! . . . THAT LITTLE BASTARD! He’s been cheating on me and all the time claiming to be an innocent whiter-than-white . . . . the CUNT!’

‘Ummm, sit down Simon. We want water in the spa not on the floor. I think you’d better tell me everything you know, your input could be beneficial to us.’

In his rage, Simon missed the significance of the term ‘us’. In quick succession, ways of getting even with Jaimee flashed through his mind and, being so focused on revenge, he let the term go unchallenged. For the next ten minutes, he described the events that led to his dismissal. When he finished Arthrit considered Simon thoughtfully.

‘Let me ponder on what you’ve told me, my sexy young Aussie. It does sound like you’ve been wronged. I can’t promise anything but we do have ways of dispensing street justice. Let me talk with my superiors and get some advice . . . if not instructions. Perhaps tonight when you’ve sated yourself on young boy flesh, my boss may want to have a word with you. Amazing coincidence what!’

‘Be that as it may; I want to know more about fucking Jaimee and this Paul Hudson cunt. How long have they been . . . been, you know?’

‘C’mon Simon, don’t get your knickers in a twist. Why do you want to know gory details? What good will it do?’

‘I’ll tell you why! The little cunt tried to make out that I’m evil and him smelling like a rose. I want to know exactly what’s been happening. I mean if you were in my shoes wouldn’t you want to know the truth?’

‘Well, if your gonna insist. They appeared to be cozy right from the start. Mother Hudson noticed a weird look passing between the two of them when they first met. They shared intimate coffee meets and then spent a whole afternoon lunching at a beach called Mount Matha. They even went swimming together and the restaurant staff indicated the lunch had a definite romantic air about it. We had the two of them under observation as soon as the Accountant person showed an interest in the Hudson man. Incidentally, The Hudson boy often frequented a known opium den in the city. Our problem is that Hudson has detailed knowledge of the church's financial activities and therefore posed a danger to our client. We . . .’

‘Wait up! Did you say that lover boy is a dopehead? Does my ex know this? I mean he says he’s squeaky clean and won’t touch any dope. He’s so pure he wouldn’t consider any threesome. Shit! I’m such a fool and I want to get even.’

‘How much do you want to get even, Simon? We won’t consider any wet stuff so if that’s on your mind forget it. There are other ways of getting results.’

Simon failed to recognize the shift in Arthrit’s tone. So fixated on getting revenge he failed to understand that he’d crossed a line . . . they’d both crossed a line.

‘Tell me what you’ve got in mind and if it gels with my need for revenge, you’ve got your man. ‘

10.3 Simon meets Lan

Simon woke the next morning completely naked with two equally naked boys beside him. His head thumped painfully and his mouth tasted like the bottom of a birdcage. All in all, he had a wonderful time, even if now he suffered the after-effects.

‘Well, I see you’re awake and breathing.’

The sound of Arthrit’s voice exploded like thunder and he found it difficult to raise his eyes towards the sound.

‘Please Arthrit . . . go away. I believe I’m dying here, so can you come back in about three days. . . piss off!’

‘Nothing doing my friend because it’s past eleven in the morning and I’ve come to get you for a meeting. C’mon . . .get dressed; you can come back for the boys later. Hmmm . . . you picked well. I hope they wore you out?’

The sound of voices stirred one of the boys who shifted exposing a very pretty set of buttocks.

‘I told you I’m dying and don’t want to go to any meeting. Please go away!’

With that Arthrit poured a jug of ice-cold water onto Simon, causing him to fly out of bed muttering obscenities.

‘YOU BASTARD! I’ll get you . . .’

‘What you’ll get is to get up, get some clothes on and look presentable. You’re going to meet an important man who could help your career if you’re not stupid. Get dressed, comb your hair and come downstairs quickly. There’s fresh coffee waiting. NOW SIMON!’

Ten minutes later Arthrit ushered Simon into a sunroom – a very bright sunroom – where sat two elderly Asian gentlemen. He still felt hungover but a cup of fresh coffee helped.

‘Simon this is my boss (indicating the Asian on the right but not naming him) and this gentleman (Indicating the other elderly man) is Lan Van Duong a very important gentleman and a valued client. Mr. Lan sir, would you like to speak first?’

Simon had difficulty meeting the stare of Lan, whose remorseless black eyes bored into him. A slow leery smile soon replaced the staring contest. He spoke softly.

‘I take it Mr. Pearce you had a very successful night? Whilst I don’t share your taste in gender, I do find the quality of our host's playthings exceptional. Now, I don’t want to delay you from your playmates, so I’ll come straight to the point. Is that OK? (Simon nodded slowly because it still hurt to move his head) . Good! I take it you know Mr. Jaimee Burrows, YES?’

‘Yes, of course. He’s my former boyfriend . . . and a bloody, lying, cheating arsehole . . .’

‘Umm Simon. Please don’t use bad language with Mr. Van Duong. Please be respectable.’

‘Sorry, Arthrit!’

‘Yes, I understand you’re not very happy with Mr. Burrows. Neither are we because he’s causing us much trouble. We are wondering if you’re willing to help us?’

‘Anything . . . anything! I’d like to cut the bastards balls . . . sorry!’

‘Hmmm . . . now what about Mr. Paul Hudson of the Shephard Ministries? What do you know of him?’

‘Not a lot. Jaimee talked about the man as part of his audit activities. He’d found some suspicious transactions and held the Hudson character responsible. I’m not an accountant so I couldn’t follow closely what he said. But I’m sure he stressed that Hudson knew all about detailed church finances and thus became important to the audit process. That’s all.’

‘I see . . . ummm, Arthrit, perhaps Mr. Pearce would like another cup of coffee? (Simon nodded enthusiastically) We now know your ex-lover and Mr. Hudson have formed a romantic liaison and they both are planning to destroy an ongoing understanding between the senior Hudsons and ourselves. We can’t let that happen.’

Jessuus, Jaimee’s really in the shit. This bugger is scary.

Arthrit brought Simon another cup of coffee, whilst Simon leaned forward to hear the Asian’s next words.

‘We're going to talk to Mr. Paul Hudson and tell him that if he starts to divulge his knowledge of our relationship with the authorities, to obtain immunity, we will cause bodily harm to his lover Mr. Jaimee Burrows . . and we would like you to deliver that message. Your thoughts Mr. Pearce?’

‘I would be happy to do that, very happy. But please don’t harm Jaimee; he’s really just an innocent kid.’

‘We’ll see. It’s really up to Mr. Hudson, isn’t it? All he has to do is comply with our suggestion and no harm will come to Mr. Burrows.’

‘OK . . . I feel better. I can’t wait to confront the Hudson kid. When do you want this done?’

‘Obviously, as soon as possible. If we all agree, I’ll have some of my minions go over the plan in detail just to make sure you know what to say and do. Is that OK?’

‘Yes, yes, of course. I’m wondering . . .’

‘You’re wondering what you will receive in return? (Simon nodded cautiously) Let’s see. We would invite you to live permanently in Thailand in one of our estates where you can have your fill of young persons. You would receive a generous allowance, your own luxurious house, and of course a car. We have several private estates that provide for international male guests to live out their sexual fantasies. The one we have in mind for you is a male-only compound where you would be the manager. How does that sound?’

‘Ummm . . . wonderful. But would I ever return to Australia? I mean I have a career here . . .’

‘No . . .no, you don’t! Your past employer has made it impossible for you to work in Real Estate, and I surmise you don’t have any other skills or education to compensate. Living overseas would seem to be a favorable option for you. After a while it may be possible for you to return . . . after a while.’

‘(Big sigh) I see. Well, your offer does seem very good so I’ll accept . . . and thank you. Now, who do I . . .’

‘Arthrit will take over from here. This is the only face to face meeting we’ll have. All details will be handled by Arthrit. Now . . . I won’t detain you any longer.’

On that note, Arthrit escorted Simon out of the room and headed for his bedroom. Being such a trusting soul Simon failed to understand that all his night's activities had been photographed, videoed and sound recorded. The information had been withheld from him for obvious reasons. He was fucked!

Sitting down in his room Arthrit looked at Simon . . . a rather subdued Simon.

‘How do you feel, Simon? I need you to be honest with me because any misunderstanding could be dangerous. I’m sure you understand that our client operates on the dark side and before you get judgmental, he’s no different than your usual billionaire. These people have a great deal of money and they’ll go to any length to protect themselves. A fact of life in this Capitalistic world. So . . . open up to me my friend . . . how do you feel?’

‘Stunned! Yes, I feel stunned. (long pause . . . looking directly at Arthrit) you found me at the bar on purpose, didn’t you? I walked into a trap . . . a setup. The commies used to call it a ‘honey trap’ and I fell right into it. Oh, you’re good Arthrit . . . if that’s even your name . . . you’re very good. All afternoon and night I’ve been played. God what a gullible child am I! To think that I fell . . .’

‘Now before you continue this pity party I admit . . . yes, I arranged to connect with you . . .’

‘How did you know? How did you know where I could be located? I might have chosen many other bars for a drink. How did you know about the Crown Casino?’

‘You were followed . . . you’ve been followed for some time now, and . . .’

‘WHY? WHY ME? I’m nobody. Just a little poofter who’s got exotic tastes in . . . OH, I see now. Because I like young boys that gives you leverage . . .’

‘Oh stop whining! Can I talk now? (Simon reluctantly nodded . . . still hostile) I’ve had to do this many times because I also allowed myself to be compromised . . . just like you. So don’t give me crap about poor you. I grew up in a destitute rural area in Thailand but by my tenth year, I started to look attractive. My parents did the only thing they could . . . they sold me to a boy bar, so I could earn money for the family. I had to endure years being groped by ugly old men . . and I made some mistakes. We all make mistakes Simon, and I’ve made some far worse than you. In fact, you haven’t victimized anyone because as you tell it, the boys in question pressured you into having sex with them. Correct? (Simon nodded cautiously) The point is you were caught and it’s illegal here in Australia. They’re only interested in you because your need for revenge coincides with their need to apply pressure in a business matter.’

‘What’s that got to do with your role in entrapping me. Remember I raised this when we were drinking and it turns out I’m right, you trapped me, Arthrit . . . don’t try and rationalize, you know . . .’

‘For god’s sake, Simon let me finish! Stop wallowing in self-pity. At first, I just had a job to do, but something happened . . . (pause) something happened . . . (pause) you happened. I started to get this warm, fuzzy feeling . . . sometime during the morning I fell in love with you . . . NO! No . . . let me finish. I know what you’re gonna say . . . that I’m bull-shitting you. Fair enough! Whilst you were inside me I looked down and suddenly knew I couldn’t lose you. It’s a feeling I’ve never felt before. Honestly, right now I’m simply talking to myself and hope you’re listening. I intend to show you how much you mean to me . . . if you’ll let me.’

‘I . . .Huh! . . .you care about me? Bullshit! . . . how can you care about me when you know I spent the night having sex with those kids? That doesn’t make sense . . . that doesn’t make . . .’

‘No, it doesn’t make sense . . . I agree. But what I’m feeling for you transcends sex. I’ve never felt this way before . . . never. I’m bound to these people Simon, much more than you are. At the risk of joining you in a whinge, I’ve had to live a lonely life . . . I don’t have any friends . . . and certainly no lovers. Can we just move on? I don’t expect your love to be reciprocated . . . I really don’t. I’m happy to just be friends for now . . . at least that way I can keep you close. Is that OK?’

‘I guess. I’m a bit shell-shocked right now. Can we discuss what I have to do with this bloke Paul? As much as I hate the little guy, I don’t want any harm to come to Jaimee . . . he’s just too nice a person. Can you promise that?’

‘NO! Of course, I can’t promise that because it all depends whether Paul Hudson does what the boss wants. It’s really up to you to be convincing when you talk to Hudson. Now here’s what I suggest.’

Whilst Arthrit outlined the details, Simon’s brain went into overdrive.

I’m fucked . . . truly fucked. I don’t mind facing down this Hudson bloke . . . that part’s easy. Moving to a new country, now that’s gonna take some balls. They’re right of course . . . my career prospects here in Aussie are limited and what they offer is very attractive . . . if they’re genuine. I’m gonna haveta be less trusting and more suspicious. As Arthrit said these people are dangerous. ARTHRIT! How’s that gonna work out? Sure he sexually attracts me but I don’t feel any emotional attachment . . .yet. I’ll just haveta look on the positive side and see what happens. It could be good . . . or it could be . . .

Thanks for reading. Trying to bring all the threads together. I hope you're enjoying the tale.
Copyright © 2021 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 5
Thanks for reading. Any comments to help me improve my writing would be appreciated
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well now, there's a twist I didn't see coming...somehow Simon needs to get his, he's a psychopath swimming with others like him...but much worse!~

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..