Jump to content
    Grunge_Ken
  • Author
  • 9,420 Words
  • 1,162 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life behind Hazel Eyes - 12. Morning Glory

Mikhail spends the night with David but goes home with Matthew.

“You hermaphroditic bitch!!”

“Wow, isn’t it too early for that kind of language?” I heard David’s gruff voice say. “Besides who you talking to?” he asked as he pulled me closer to him.

“The sun, it keeps fucken waking me up. It is winter for crying out loud, why is it around?”

“We're still a couple of days away from spring you know,” he said laughing at me. I just pushed him off the bed and gave him a scowl. He continued to laugh at me while on the floor.

“While you're down there, give me my underwear,” I said.

“There’s no need for underwear, I’ve seen every part of you.” He had a wicked grin on him as he spoke. It was the same grin he wore when he had finished fucking me on top of his kitchen counter the previous night. Scratch that, it was earlier that morning. I thought about the rough and unforgettable sex we had once we got back, the memory was enough for me not to want anymore, but my body wanted it. I wanted him to do all the things he had done to me again.

“It was dark last night, so you haven’t seen anything,” I said, wanting to be defiant.

“Okay, I may not have seen it, but I know how to make it shiver,” he said as he got up and pulled back the bed covers to reveal my morning wood. “I bet we can do something to get that down,” he said in a mischievous tone that was accompanied by a wink.

“Yeah, you right. I could use a cold shower,” I said getting up and started walking towards the bathroom, but before I was far he grabbed me and spun me around.

“You know I meant something else.” With that he directed my hand to his hard-on and as I was about to say something he started kissing me. A few cm away from his bedroom door and he just molested my hand and mouth. He reached his hands around my naked waist and started pulling me closer to him. Our tongues were passionately intertwined in a lust- filled battle. As we were making out I made sure my hand kept stroking his thick enlarged cock, and the moans that I received against my mouth told me I shouldn’t stop. But he managed to stop and look down and our eyes met; there was so much lust there.

“Wanna play with him some more?” he asked guiding both our eyes to the monster that occupied my hand.

“I’m already playing with him,” I whispered in his ear, and then started nibbling on it.

“Uhm… I… meant… ah…” he tried his hardest to gain control as I stroked his cock and gave his ear all the attention it enjoyed. I was making my way down to his neck, kissing, sucking and massaging it with my tongue. His breath became heavier; I wanted to make him beg for it, to push me and take control of my body. I guess he wanted to take charge because he was quick to push me against the wall, remove my hand from his cock and grab both of my hands, pinning them above my head.

“Bad boy, you know only your mouth or ass is allowed to make me cum.” His voice was gruff and it had an aura of danger and sexiness to it. There was something in him that made me want him to do as he saw fit with my body.

“Then choose which one you want to do the job,” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t move,” he said as he turned around, made his way to the night stand, and got lube and a condom. The moment he turned around he stood in his tracks and his jaw almost dropped to the floor. He watched as I continued to finger myself against the wall. My legs were wide open and two of my fingers were positioned deep in me, my moans were muffled as I was biting my lips. He moved in closer and when he finally reached me, he put his lips against mine and removed my fingers from under me. Replacing mine with his own, I tightened up as his thick fingers entered. He didn’t ease me into it, he just pushed them in. He went on to finger me with a fast pace, and each time he thrust a new finger in me, I felt like he wanted to push it in deeper. My moans and sighs were muffled against his lips, when he got too rough with my ass, I’d bite his bottom lip, but he seemed to enjoy that.

We stopped making out and looked into each other’s eyes, the room would’ve been silent if not for my moans. “Fuuuu…ck me… Dave… Fuck me now!” I said as I felt his fingers brush up against my prostate. He let out a small snort before removing his fingers from inside me.

“I hope you're ready for this,” he said as he lifted me up and placed me around his waist. My upper body was supported by the wall I’d been leaning against, while the other half was comfortable on him. I knew what was coming next, considering that I could feel his rock-hard cock against me. He didn’t even have to lube me up or put on a condom, he could’ve just entered me with ease, but he reached down and grabbed the condom, placed it in his mouth and then ripped it open with his right hand. The strength he had amazed me, he was able to squat and reach down with half of my weight on him. I moved my lips over his, for ever since our fuck marathon had started I learnt that the making out made it easier for me to take the initial penetration. His hands were now positioned around my waist and reached his cock easily. He placed the latex covered cock head against the entrance of my hole. He teased me a bit, placing only his head at entering. He’d push it in slowly, see my reaction, pull it out, and after doing this routine four times he'd finally reached down and grabbed the lube, placed a generous amount on his cock and re-place his head where I wanted it. He pushed into me gently, allowing me to get used to the girth and length by slowly moving in and out. He only quickened the pace when I reached my hands to his ass cheeks and pushed him in me. He closed the minor gap between the two of us and started ramming into me. Our kisses got disrupted by the rough movement and I gave up on making out with him. I threw my head back against the wall and let my moans fill the air.

“Aaaah, go deeper,” I cried as he banged my body against the wall. At one point things got so rough that I thought I was going to breakthrough.

“Aaaaah… Shit! Tight! Fuck! Yeah! AAAAAAH,” David moaned while he kept on pounding every inch of his eight and a half inches into me. I could feel myself about to come thanks to the ass pounding I’d been receiving. I clenched my muscles around his cock and that seemed to drive him to want to ram more of himself into me.

“David,” I gasped as he went crazy on my ass.

“Yeah?” he said, breath heavy and hardly discernible.

“Floor,” was all I could say in my state of ecstasy. He complied by plunging his cock deep in me, he held me close to his body so he couldn’t slip out, then squatted until his ass was on the ground. We went at it with his body laid out on the floor and I was hunched over him, thrusting my ass onto him, making him moan as much as I was. He started to spank me as my ass landed on his pubic hairs; the slaps were loud and pleasurable.

“Spank me harder,” I said as I kept bouncing up and down on his thick member. His slaps became harder and more frequent, so were his thrusts into me.

“Aaah… I’m about to come… Don’t stop!” he said as he lunged deeper into me.

“Aaah Shit! David! Fuck me harder!”

“Bounce on it, just like that….” he encouraged, and I was more than eager to please. As I went on bouncing on him like he asked for, I heard him moan more. “Aaah… Mickey. Fuck me. Make me cum.” And a few seconds later I saw him roll over me, positioning him on top of me with me along the floor, he fucked me rougher than when we started, and after a few thrusts I saw his face contort and I heard his final moans as he spilt all his juices in me. He lay on top of me as he emptied his seed into the condom. I could feel him shiver a bit before he moved his head from my neck to my face and started making out with me.

He reached down, grabbed my cock and started giving me what seemed to be the best hand job of my life. It only took him a couple of tugs before I emptied myself out on my stomach, his hands, and his chest. He didn’t move, allowing the juices to drip off our body, kissing me passionately. We remained spread and spent on the floor, just making out for a long time; he slipped off of me and lay besides me. I couldn’t move because I could barely feel my legs, but I wasn’t about to tell him that.

“That was fun,” he said as he brushed my hair.

“You probably damaged my insides.” I was looking up into his big dark eyes, and they were pleasant to stare into.

“You the one that kept saying I should go deeper, rougher, and what was the last one again?” he said with a giggle and an amused tone. I shoved him and just smiled at him.

“Shut up. You shouldn’t have listened to me,” I said feigning irritation. He pulled me so I could face him and kissed me softly on the lips.

“I’m sorry, but at least you gave me carpet burn.” His hand absently playing with my hair and he leaned in again for another gentle kiss, which turned to a more passionate one.

“That makes me feel better,” I said blushing. “You know I can’t stay all day, right?”

“Yeah you told me, you have to stage a rehearsal or something you got kicked off of,” he said sounding rejected.

“Don’t act like you're not getting more sex after this,” I said trying to lighten the mood.

“Let me fuck you all day and night and I’ll be happy,” he said with his most serious voice and face. He and I had the same conversation last night after he told me his plan. Honestly I wasn’t all for his plan; I didn’t feel like letting him tear the shit out of my ass all day and night. Excuse the pun.

“Let’s go shower,” I said as I got up. I turned to look at him get up as well. I walked the remaining distance out of the bedroom and made our way to the bathroom.

“Who’s going to shower and who’s going to bathe?” I asked when I was in the bathroom. He shot me a confused look then moved past me and got into the shower. The water started up and he looked at me and reached his hand out. I wasn’t sure what brought on the silence and to be frank I wasn’t going to go into another fight with him.

Oh yeah, he and I had an argument after our first two rounds of sex. We were on the kitchen floor cuddled up when he made a suggestion that we should get McDonald's. There was one close to where he lived and he wanted to eat, so we went out and got to McDonald's. We didn’t go for the drive thru option because he swears that drive thru people fuck up his order. So we went in and ordered while he went to the bathroom. A loud group of guys walked in, and as it turns out, I knew one of them. So James, the guy I know, and I were laughing and James may or may not have had a hand around my waist flirting with me when David came out from the bathroom. He wasn’t rude, he just got our food order, walked by James and me, looking me in the eye and said, “I’m leaving.” I said goodbye to James and joined him in the car. The ride to his place was the original fifteen minutes but instead took thirty.

“We're not dating. There shouldn’t be a fight about this,” I said irritated.

“We are fucking, and I don’t want another touching you when you're out with me,” he replied equally as irritated.

“So, only you are allowed to touch me?” I asked with my head shaking.

“If we're out together, then yes,” he replied.

“This doesn’t make sense. You and I are just about sex,” I replied raising my voice a little.

“You know what, forget it. Just do whatever you want, as long as I get sex,” he said retiring the conversation. But we went back to jokes and comfortable conversations afterwards.

Now with him in the bathroom, his hand reached out in the same mood as when he started the fight last night, I looked at him, smiled, and joined him.

“Open your legs,” he instructed as he stood behind me and pushed me against the wall. I put my hands against the wall, and spread my legs out as the water hit my body. I felt his hand brush over my ass; he reached between my legs and started soaping my butt cheeks. I pushed my ass out and he laughed.

“Not yet, I’ll let you know when,” he said as he ran his hands over my ass, and then slapped both cheeks to tell me when he was done. We soaped each other up while randomly making out in between.

“I think I missed a spot,” he said as he reached for my ass and kneeled down behind me. I looked behind me and I was given a wink. I assumed the first position I was in when he cleaned me. He started by licking me from my ball sack to my hole, spread my cheeks out, and he just dove deep into my hole. His face was buried deep into my ass, my hands were trying to grab onto tiles. Dave would alternate between thrusting his tongue or his fingers into me, and between both I was at a loss for words as to how great I was feeling. In addition to alternating between finger and tongue, he reached over to grab my throbbing dick and jacked me off. David was tugging on me at an even pace, before taking my balls into his mouth. He used his tongue to play with each one of my nuts; he took me out of his mouth and turned me around so he could suck my cock.

“Aaah,” I moaned as he took me in to the hilt. His head bobbed back and forth around my cock, and his fingers assumed their naturally position, in my ass, and I was about to blow from pleasure. “ Shit, David!” I moaned as he continued to pleasure me orally and with his finger.

“I’m cumming,” I altered him as I felt myself nearing my climax. I gripped his head and shoved my penis to the back of his throat as I emptied myself out into his throat. I regretted doing that, before then he’d never swallowed my sperm or anyone else’s. I was starting to fear for my life, when I looked down and instead of anger, all I saw in his face was a soft gaze.

“Sperm isn’t as bad as I thought,” he said once I pulled out of him. He got up, turned the shower off, and stepped out. I stood in the shower shocked, why wasn’t he staying. Wasn’t I supposed to return the favour? Instead of asking questions, I stepped out and saw him stroke his stiff cock; he saw me look at him then smiled.

“Wanna take it in your mouth or ass?” he asked as he smirked devilishly.

“Mouth,” I said as I got on my knees and opened my mouth. He moved over and placed his monster cock in my mouth. I’d love to say I had the option of alternating rhythms and techniques, but I didn’t. From the second his dick entered my mouth, David grabbed the back of my head, and fucked my face until he came. Letting out grunts and groans of pleasure when appropriate, I could tell he was enjoying it.

“Fuck! I’m cumming,” he finally let out, and my mouth filled with his warm and salty sperm. I swallowed and licked his cock until it was entirely soft again. He pulled me up to my feet, kissed my cheek and handed me a towel.

“Let’s go eat breakfast,” he said as he walked out of the bathroom. I was at another loss for words; David’s sex drive was bloody high, and that’s saying a lot coming from me. I couldn’t wait till the day was over. I know it sounds stupid, but I cannot handle that much sex. We only went to sleep at around 02:00 last night, and before going to sleep we had sex five times. And now it was 09:00, and we'd both cum twice: that much sex in that small amount of time. Shit, I’d be beat by the time rehearsals came.

I walked out of the bathroom after drying myself; I managed to walk over to where I smelt coffee without my legs collapsing on me. I found David standing over the stove naked, making breakfast.

“I think I should spend more time here,” I said when I got to see the full view of Dave in all his glory.

“Yeah? Then why don’t you?” he asked as he moved to place one empty plate on the dining room table.

“Because you are in the closet,” I said as casually as I possibly could.

“Oh yeah, too bad then,” he said matter-of-factly. “So, do you want anything special in your omelette?”

“I’ll have whatever you're having,” I said taking a swig of my coffee. “That’s if you’re going to eat.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked as he turned my omelette over.

“You only put out one plate, so I assumed you won’t be eating,” I said while looking at my cup of coffee.

“Well, that’s because mine is in the oven. I put it there while I made yours, didn’t want to eat cold food,” he said as he dished out my grub and went to recover his.

We ate in silence; it wasn’t that uncomfortable kind. I guess the nudity was allowing us to relax and we just sat there with our junk hanging out.

“Dave?” I said finally breaking the silence

“Mikhail?” he replied without lifting his eyes off his plate.

“What’s with the whole being in the closet thing? I mean, your friends are cool with the whole gay thing.” I was going to go on up I heard cutlery hit the floor and saw the reaction I received. It wasn’t anger, it was an uncomfortable yet pained look, and I’d never seen it on him or anyone for that matter. I was starting to question my enquiry. Fuck buddies don’t ask personal questions, they just provide sex. What the hell was I thinking asking that?

“Fuck it, forget I asked,” I said trying to unsay what had been said. He just grabbed his fork from the floor, went over to the kitchen and dumped his empty plate in the dishwasher.

“Done eating?” he asked in an unreadable tone. I nodded, he took my plate and placed it with the rest of the dishes in the washer and switched it on. He came back to the dining room, put a hand on my shoulder, and asked me to follow him. I did so and he led me to the lounge where we sat on the sofa and we started making out.

Before I knew it, both of us were hard as ever. I was going to break our kiss, but he held me tight. We made out for a long time and he finally broke the embrace.

“Got fetch lube and a condom please, I just want to be in you,” he said in a hushed voice. I got up and went to his bedroom. I knew I wanted to have sex with him, but I wasn’t sure that we were in the mood for sex. Yes we wanted sex but the mood wasn’t sexual. I hated myself for asking him about being in the closet. Why had I done that? I got the condom from the nightstand but the lube was by the door already. I smiled remembering our most recent sexual encounter; clearly my cock enjoyed the memory too. I walked back to him and when he saw me, he smiled and continued stroking his cock. I placed the lube and condom next to him, then positioned himself between his thighs. I was about to start working my mouth on it when he stopped me.

“None of that,” he said shaking his head. I looked at him and gave him a confused look. He just smiled and brought me up. He ripped the condom, put it on his cock, lubbed himself up and patted his thighs.

“Sit on it,” he said calmly. I straddled him and before I sat my ass on his cock he placed lube at my entrance. He looked at me; all the time he hadn’t broken eye contact with me. I eased onto him slowly, bracing myself for what was to come. He drove his cock in me, I let out a sharp gasp and he brought our lips together and started making out with me. As he fucked me, his tongue would mimic the pace of his strokes. The more rough he was with my ass, the more rough his kisses would be. At one point I broke our tongue wrestling and started pecking, licking, and sucking his neck. He moaned with pleasure as we went on. Our moans were synchronised at some points; he’d be driving his dick in hard in me and we’d both go “Aaaah,” with his in a lower register than mine.

We remained in the same position until he came, which happened without him even announcing it. All the warning I got was his heavy breathing, his deep thrusts and a final “Aaaaaaaah”. He stayed in me while we made out. He spanked my ass as a signal to get up, and once I was off, he got up and disposed of the condom. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

“Want me to take you home now or later?” he asked as I stepped out of the bathroom.

“It’s all up to you; I only have rehearsals at 14:00,” I said searching for an answer to his behaviour.

“Cool, I’ll be ready in ten minutes then,” he said and walked to the kitchen to do something. I walked over to his room and got dressed. As true as he is to his word he was done in ten minutes and we were ready to leave. I put my hoody up, covering my hair. Note to self, never sleepover at a place that has no hair products, that shit is horrible. My hair was in all kinds of dreadful mess and it was not cute.

“So, you must have a lot of exes that were in the closet,” he said in a playful tone.

“Hmm, aren’t we eager to know things. Tell me why you ask and I’ll reply,” I said returning the spirit of playfulness.

“I saw the way you put on your hoody when we moved to the car,” he said while concentrating on the road.

“Argh, that’s just because my hair's a mess. Only one of my exes was in the closet, but the others, well at the time we were too young for sex,” I said smiling at the recollection of my first ever boyfriend. “What about you?” I asked.

“What about me?” he asked.

“How many of your exes were in the closet?” I was hoping this question wouldn’t get me in trouble with him.

He let out a nervous giggle. “Well I’ve never had a boyfriend.” He looked over at me before he continued. “There was this one guy though, but he wanted us to be out and proud, but I wasn’t going to do that.”

“Cool,” I said trying not to press on the matter.

“Is it really?” he asked arching his brow at me.

“No, but I don’t know what to say.” I allowed that to be the last thing I’d say on the topic. “So, what are you going to do for the rest of the day?” I asked trying to stay away from the topic. I looked around and saw familiar places which indicated that we only had about ten minutes left of our drive.

“Going to call the boys up and probably go clubbing with them later. I’m sure Mike will bring Miranda along, and that means you’ll be there.” His tone was hard to place and I wasn’t going to pry.

“Well, sounds like a blast; we’ll all get trashed out of our skulls,” I said trying to be fun. There was something there between David and me, or between David and himself, which involved me. But I wasn’t the kind to pry. I honestly had no time to nurture his problems, especially since we weren't dating. We sat in silence again, this time it was less comfortable than when we’d gotten into the car. I sat and looked around and heard my phone ring. I was happy that the silence was going to be filled by something.

“Yes, Dad?” I said as I picked up.

“I’m around the corner,” I replied. “Dadda! Cease & Sekkle!” I said, calming him down.

I saw David looking over at me a couple of times, before he finally said something.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern draping his voice,

“Nothing,” I said without thinking twice about my words.

“So, you speak foreign?” he asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Nope, I speak English in a different way than most,” I said giving him a wink and a smirk.

“Aren’t you funny,” he said as he pulled up in front of my gate. I said goodbye and stepped out of the car. When I was by his side he or 'rolled down the window and called me over.

“More sex later?” he asked with one eyebrow raised. I stood there confused and turned to walk off. Something strange was happening with that man and I wasn’t going to stick around and figure it out. I got into the yard, made the long walk to the house, and braced myself for the inquisition. Upon my arrival, my father was seated on the foot of the staircase waiting for me.

“Where were you, young man?” he asked in a serious tone.

“Was at a friend’s house,” I replied calmly. Knowing that with my dad the best option was to let him go off and you remain chilled, or else there would be no end.

“Well, nice to know you were enjoying yourself while we stressed. What friend is this, because Miranda says she hasn’t seen you in a couple of days?” His tone was becoming calmer but not quiet what I wanted.

“A friend you don’t know about,” I said trying to hide a smile.

“Is it a boy?” he asked sterner.

“Yes, but it’s not what you think.” I tried to sound convincing but clearly it didn’t work.

“Mikhail, you know our rules about boys. Now next time that young man comes to fetch you, he will enter this house and introduce himself. Are we clear?” His features had become more relaxed.

“But he isn’t my boyfriend,” I said a little irritated.

“I asked are we clear, not whether or not he’s your boyfriend. Now are we clear?” He folded his arms across his chest and gave me one of his ‘you better agree’ looks.

“Yes dad,” I said while looking at the ground.

“Matthew!” he shouted. He pulled me by the arm gently, and pointed to where he wanted me to stand as I was about to head up to my room.

“Yes, Mr Lucas?” Matthew replied in his regular eager to please voice.

“Now there’s no doubt that you saw us panic when we couldn’t find Mikhail earlier today.” Matthew nodded in agreement to this part. “In my house there are few rules, and the one rule that I want you and Mikhail to remember is simple. If you are with a boy, whether he’s your boyfriend or a man that just pleasures your body, you introduce him to everyone in this house, so we know who you are with.” I felt my body descend to the deepest corner of the earth. Why was this man being like this?

“Now, I’m only doing this because you are now a part of this family, and we will treat you as such. So Matthew I expect your boyfriend, or what have you, to walk through these doors and introduce himself. You too, Cinderella. Sneaking around at ungodly hours to lord knows where...” He continued grumbling whatever else he had to say and started to walk off to his study.

“So where were you?” Matt asked once dad was out of earshot. I looked at him, arched an eyebrow, and told him to follow me upstairs.

“I need to change for rehearsals; are you going to watch or are you going to do something else?” I asked him as we walked up the stairs.

“Uhm, I think I can watch for a short bit. My friend’s invited me to this awesome party later on,” his voice was filled with excitement as he told me about the rave he was headed to.

“Don’t get too drunk or too high to drive,” I said to him, but he stopped once I’d finished my sentence. I reached for my door and looked back at him. “What?”

“I just… you mentioned drugs so casually. What if…?” he said in a trembling voice. He looked around scared. I opened my door and waved my hand in the air to usher him in.

“I never mentioned drugs; I mentioned the state you are in once you’ve consumed drugs. Besides, those two know what teenagers do, especially after Hurricocaine Mikhail happened. But let’s not get into that. Just make sure you don’t get behind the wheel when you’ve had too much, or they’ll freak the fuck out.” We’d already walked into my room and I was starting to undress as I spoke.

“Wait, you were on cocaine?” The shock was visible on his face.

“That’s what you take out of everything I said?” I asked and shot him a disappointed look.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I won’t get behind the wheel drunk or high,” he said with his left hand raised and the other on his heart. I laughed at the ridiculousness of the sight and he joined me by giggling. “I’ll get one of my friends to drop me off.”

“Here,” I said giving him my phone. “Give yourself a call and save your number. I’ll pick you up. I don’t trust your stoner friends to get you home safe.” He was about to protest but he stopped and his jaw dropped, at about the same time I dropped my underwear to the floor and walked over to change into new ones. He covered his eyes and shook his head.

“Tell me when you're decent,” he said in a childlike tone.

“Sorry about the nudity, I do it all the time with Miranda. I forget that other people don’t like it,” I said slightly raising my voice, because I was in the closet. Excuse the pun.

“It’s okay,” I heard him say as I walked out fully clad in a leotard and a white t-shirt. “You didn’t wear a leotard last rehearsal,” he added sounding a bit confused.

“That was because I had no desire to dance; today I want to break a sweat.” I wanted to work out the frustration I was feeling.

Rehearsals went so fucken amazing, I was so in love with the way everything was gelling. The fact that everyone on the team had a working relationship and had been in productions before made putting shit together so much easier. The rehearsals took two hours; mostly because of my OCD, and also because I needed an outside opinion. I invited my mother and Matt to give us their opinion on the miniature production.

“It’s very good, I’ve never been to theatre things before, but I like this one,” Matt said once we were done.

“It’s good, kids. I’m sure Angelique and Pierre will love it, but I’m sure I’d love it more if you guys got my furniture back as it was.” Mom was trying to be a wet blanket but we laughed it off and started to do as she instructed. I spent a good fifteen minutes with the rest of the crew unwinding and talking about the production. At one point Eliza, a very talented ballet dancer was scared I would feel awkward about the entire thing. But it wasn’t awkward at all; I enjoyed hearing about the progress the production was making. Well the development that my understudy was making at such short notice. Once I had walked everyone out of the house I went to the kitchen to eat. I was actually shocked to recall the last I ate was at David’s place, so I started to warm up last night’s leftovers.

“You guys sounded and looked good at the rehearsal thing,” Matt said while making his way over to the refrigerator. “So are you going to act it out in front of the entire city?”

“No,” I replied as I handed him a glass so he could pour himself juice. “I got kicked off the actual production. I’m doing this to say thank you to the Directors of the production.”

“Thank them for firing you?” he asked a bit sceptical.

“No, you dummy.” I walked over to him with my plate in hand and sat on the kitchen counter looking at him. He’d sat at a bar stool that seemed to awkwardly and suspiciously be placed in the wrong room. “Thank you for casting me in the show, but that was before I got canned.” I started to put a spoonful of food in my mouth, just to shut myself up.

“So, you honoured your commitment to the mini song and dance you wanted to do.” It was more a statement than a question, sort of like he was finishing my sentence. I nodded as a response and he sipped some of his juice before looking up at me.

“So, you were on coke, huh?” he asked twiddling his thumbs, I could tell the topic made him uncomfortable.

“Ask me about it when I’m drunk,” I said before munching down another serving of food.

“I’ll hold you to that.” His tone got a bit more chirper than before, “Let me get ready for the party.”

“Did you get your car from the parking lot of the restaurant?” I asked as he started to make his way to the hallway.

“Did it early this morning, you’d know if you were…” he laughed and turned into the passage and disappeared out of sight.

I sat on the counter until I finished eating; it was odd not seeing the kitchen staff in their domain. I knew that both Veronica and Amanda had gotten that weekend off to attend a family ritual at Amanda’s home, but I kind of missed them. I wondered what Mom had planned to cook for her husband; it surprised me that she still enjoyed that after over twenty years of being married to him. I got off the counter to start washing my dish and maybe get some sleep before going out. To be honest I wasn’t sure I wanted to go out drinking that night. There was something about spending another night with David that seemed off.

Let’s get this out of the way; at that point in my life I had been so damaged and numb that I wasn’t in the mood or in the right headspace for a relationship. If I were to get into a relationship it would be disruptive, or it would be a superficial relationship because I wouldn’t be invested in it. The persona of a sexy and sexual being was just armour that I had and I was going to be a sexual being, but in the safest way I knew how. I had no doubt that one day I’d meet someone that I’d love and he’d love me too. Well hopefully. But until the day I find a man that will reciprocate the love I have for him, I’ll just have fun. Fun didn’t mean being promiscuous, it meant being fun with my sexuality with a guy that was ready for a no strings attached kind of thing. My thing with David was exactly that, I would never be with him for anything other than sex, and I am pretty sure he would be on the same page as I. .

My thoughts of what I wanted started to consume me that I even washed the one dish a total of three times. Maybe I should’ve been paying more attention to what I was doing but I didn’t, well not until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Where’s your mother?” My dad’s voice came out rushed and almost a whisper.

“She’s in your room, I think,” I replied with a shocked look on my face.

“Good! I want to talk about our deal.” Oh shit! Up until that point the surprise vow renewal ceremony had slipped my mind.

“What about it? I’ve already started looking for catering…” I was going to carry on but he put a finger to his lip and listened for a minute. Once he was sure it was quiet he spoke.

“I want you to start looking for a venue, just get somewhere to put the food. I’ll supply you a list of music I want, and don’t get bad singers. I want you to make sure that the RSVP has either yours or my contact details, and write on it that it’s a surprise. I also…”

“Dad,” I interrupted. “Calm down, I’ve got this. I have a few surprises in store, and they aren’t of bad taste or potential disasters. Just give me a date and I’m done.” I had my hands on both his shoulders and my eyes fixed on his. I was not going to allow him to have a meltdown before my very eyes.

“What do you mean you need a date?” he asked in a panic. “How do you not know our anniversary?”

“As you say Dad, it’s your anniversary not mine,” I said with a smile.

“Funny smartass,” he said in a relieved tone. I was happy to have him in a relaxed state. “So, are you going out tonight?”

“Not sure if I’m going tonight. I really don’t feel up to it.” I had broken my contact with my father and gone to the fridge to get a beverage.

“Want to talk about it?” he asked in his usual nosey tone. I enjoyed it when he was being his cool self, trying to catch up with the latest news in my life. Our relationship was tight, all three of us, and I can’t imagine a day without them in my life.

“I don’t think you want to hear these details,” I said in a suggestive tone.

“Is it that boy that dropped you off?” he asked.

“Nothing escapes you, does it?” I replied while making my way to his side; he too had assumed the position that Matt once did. “Aren’t you hungry? Maybe I should cook for once.”

“That detailed, huh?” he shot the question with a quizzical look. “But you know I never say no to food.”

“Let me get you some whisky and ingredients before we go into the details.” With that said I stepped out of the kitchen to go to the bar, and got him three shots. Mainly because I’d be lazy to keep going back to refill his drink after he finished every shot. Once I made it to the kitchen I saw he had taken out fusilli, salt and red bell pepper. As soon as I noticed the ingredients it clicked to me that he was in the mood for macaroni and cheese. More specifically his favourite version of it, so I placed the whisky on the kitchen counter and helped him locate more of the ingredients. We had recovered all the ingredients and he was ready for me to start cooking, maybe I wasn’t so much. I started to dice the red pepper, and as I started to chop, he started to sip.

“So, no partying…” he started.

“Oh yeah, there’s that,” I said cutting the first bell pepper in half. “Well we, Miranda and I, made these new friends and they cool guys. We hang out with them now, but argh, I don’t feel like being around David tonight,” I said with my head down and my hands busy.

“David, being the boy who held you captive?” he said after his second sip.

“Yeah that’s the one. He’s cool and everything but he was weird earlier, and I don’t know if I want to be around him.” My tone was calculative, I didn’t know how much to tell him or not tell him. But I was sure he’d know something by the time he and his wife had dinner.

“Weird, how?” he asked thoughtfully.

“Well, we kinda have a sex thing going on. I know, it’s not ideal but after the other guy I don’t want to be with anyone as of yet. So, last night we were doing it, and some of this morning to – ”

“That’s a lot of doing it,” he interrupted.

“It really was a lot,” I said and a smile decorated my face as I thought of the doings. “Anyway, well when we went to grab a bite to eat late last night I ran into an acquaintance. David was in the bathroom, then he got all jealous about the guy I was hugging and stuff.”

“When you say and stuff, does that mean you and the guy did more?” Dad’s question was laced with a level of sarcasm.

“Dad! But we just talked, I had met the guy like twice or so. But it irritated me how David was getting possessive over me, but we aren’t dating. So, we had a minor argument about it and that led to doing it. We got to sleep and this morning he tensed up when I asked him about being in the closet.” I looked up at him when I finished, I had to move the pepper aside and grate the cheese.

“So, he's in the closet.” It was more of a statement than a question; a thoughtful tone surrounded his words. “Like the other guy?”

“Yes, like the other guy.” I turned around to boil the fusilli, and as I busied myself with that the silence lingered. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence; it was one of my dad’s ‘let it sink in’ moments.

“So, you and this David are just doing it for fun?”

“Yeah, nothing else to it. I don’t think I’m his type and he kind of isn’t mine.” My back was still turned to him, this time I was melting the butter in a pan.

“Do you think he wants more?” Maybe it was the whisky, or he just didn’t get it when I said David was in the closet.

“Don’t think so. His in the closet, I’m not, I’ll want to hold hands and he’ll want us to go to another country in order for that to happen.” I said as I turned to look at him for a brief second before grabbing the red bell peppers to add to the melted butter.

“The…” he corrected himself. “Brian was in the closet too. Maybe he wants to be with you but can’t explain to you why he can’t.”

“Maybe he is a douche and I should stop doing it with him.” I threw my hands in the air as a form of surrender. My back was turned to him as I added some seasoning to the food.

“Doing what and with whom?” I heard my mother’s voice say as she entered the room.

“I was wondering when you’d wander in? Your husband has coerced me into cooking,” I replied in a playful tone to try diverting their attention.

“Princess is telling me all about this boy that had him captive for a day,” My dad said in a calm and matter-of-fact way.

“I also want to hear,” Mom said eagerly. To be honest I didn’t want them knowing about David. Especially seeing as he was just a fuck. But Damien led the story of David and I, with Nicky gasping randomly.

“You are a busy young man, Mickey,” Mom said in a strange tone that I hadn’t heard from her.

“Not busy, just trying to be free spirited,” I retorted.

“Don’t be too free with opening your legs,” Dad added. I shook my head and went to a cupboard and looked for a casserole dish.

“So are you going to party with them?” Dad asked.

“No. I’m just going to sleep and maybe fetch Matt from the party he is going to. Don’t want him getting behind the wheel drunk,” I said as I set the casserole dish down next to the stove.

“You seem to care a lot about Matt,” Mom said in a suggestive tone.

“No! I’m just being a good person. Imagine how he must feel right now; I’m sure he needs to know he has someone behind his back. Besides he has or had a crush on someone, and I’m pretty sure it isn’t me,” I said while making dramatic hand gestures.

“Okay then princess, just make sure you get married while we're still alive.” I almost choked on my own saliva once my dad said that. I knew they were down for whatever, except drugs, but really? Mentioning marriage, so soon, I really wasn’t expecting it. Mom just laughed at my facial expression and I just turned to focus on cooking, she decided to come around and help. Preparing dinner was a family affair, we called Matt to join but he said something about not being able to cook. Leaving the three of us to fool around in the kitchen and making the most random jokes, when the food was ready I went to call Matt.

“Food is ready; you can’t drink on an empty stomach.” I said as I peeked into his room. His room was so clean, besides the open suitcase on his bed.

“I’ll be down in a minute,” he said as he busied himself with something.

“What have you been doing up here all night?” I asked as I let myself into his room.

“Well,” he said as he dropped his head. “This guy I like, he’s going to be at the party and I want to, you know, impress him.” I almost laughed at how cute the entire situation was, but I didn’t.

“What do you have planned?” I asked making my way to sit on his bed.

“Well, I wanted to wear these jeans, and that t-shirt. But I feel too plain.” He started to fiddle in his suitcase for a bit and stopped. Then he looked up at me.

“Do you want my help?” I asked shyly, I didn’t want to impose on his little moment. He replied to me with a nod and I got up to look at him. I looked at the jeans he wanted to wear and knew exactly what I wanted him to wear. I had him clad in a pair of black boots, black skinny jeans and a sleeveless lightly ripped denim shirt He looked like a sex symbol, if I do say so myself.

He seemed somewhat pleased with the way he looked, I was sure the nerves were making him uneasy. Once he was clad, we walked downstairs where he went to eat with the parents, but I left the three of them to bond while I went upstairs and started drawing up a to-do list for the week. I started on my list with just a few things that were irrelevant, and then went to the heavy stuff I wanted. I even went as far as sending my father an email to set up an appointment for Monday; I wanted to propose my new plans for the restaurant. I was dead set on making the business more profitable and more socially responsible. I gave myself a few extra assignments, just to keep busy. It was going to be a somewhat productive week; I was gearing up for the start of a career. Clearly being an artist meant I was going to be side-lined. After two hours or so I was on the internet looking up great ideas for the vow renewal ceremony for the parents, and I was happy with the concept I came up with.

I wanted everything to be glass; an orchestra was in order and beautiful lighting. I saw it all come together as I opened picture after picture of wedding ideas. I was starting to get excited and intoxicated by the idea of a large celebration, but I remembered how my parents only had a few friends. But, I wasn’t going to be disappointed by that; I was going to have my big wedding.

I went to climb on my bed and saw Miranda had called me about five times, I decided to message her back to tell her I was under the weather. She’d know what I meant by that, she always understood what I meant. After texting her I got into an oversized T-shirt, played music and sang along.

I was close to passing out when I received a phone call.

“Hey,” I answered without looking at the caller id.

“Mik, you aren’t asleep, are you?” I hear a distorted version of Matt’s voice. He sounded like he was drunk and/or been crying.

“No, want me to fetch you?” I asked as I got up from my bed and searched for my car keys.

“Please man, I’m kinda fucked,” he said still not sounding like himself.

“Send me the address of where you are and I’ll be there as soon as I can.” I heard him say ok before I put the phone down. I didn’t bother looking for pants; so I grabbed shorts, high tops and my oversized t-shirt. I was starting to panic, I wasn’t sure whether he was hurt or not. He didn’t sound coherent or even like he was okay. I all but ran down the stairs and got into the garage and got my car out. As I started the car I remembered I didn’t know where I was going. I looked at my phone and then saw the text from Matt with the address; I punched in the coordinates into the map application on my phone. I started to drive and occasionally look down at my phone to get directions. I finally pulled up to a house, which was packed, and had a few people passed out on the yard, it looked like a scene from an American College movie. I stayed in the car and called Matt, but I got his voicemail. I got out of the car and made my way to the house. “Excuse me, have you seen Matt?” I asked a guy that was handing out booze to two girls. He shook his head and carried on with the girls. I walked around looking for Matt and was starting to give up until I pulled another guy aside and asked him if he’d seen Matt. I had to give a description first, but finally got told that he was passed out in the basement. I followed the directions to the basement and found Matt curled up in a ball on a lived-in sofa. I woke him up and we started to make our way to the actual party. We got upstairs and I saw Matt run to the bathroom, I followed and found him hurling his lungs out. I felt bad for him but I knew he’d be fine. I went to grab a Styrofoam cup and loaded it with water. He drank the water after chugging, he seemed less dead than before and he could even walk this time. We walked to the car and he got into his seat and buckled up, and I in turn did the same. He was awake throughout the entire ride; we spoke randomly but I never asked him about the party or what happened with his crush. Looking at him I noticed his cap was missing, but that was for when he was sober. In our moment of silence my phone resounded violently and I told him to answer it.

“Hello? Hello?” I heard Matt say but he said the phone was dropped after the first hello. I shrugged it off and we continued in a comfortable silence that had me thinking. But I was glad that the ride home was over after a thirty minutes-drive

We got into the house and I put Matt in his bed; I’m pretty sure he had passed out immediately. I walked over to my room, threw myself on my bed but remembered the phone call, that’s when I paid attention to my phone. There was a message waiting to be opened, but I was first going to see who had called. And to my surprise it was David. The message too, was from David.

So you out here blowing me off for some other guy? WTF is that about?

I stared at the screen and kept trying to figure out what was going on with David. But thinking about it wasn’t going to help so I called him.

“What do you want?” he asked in an annoyed tone.

“What’s going on with you?” I retorted in a calm tone. I wanted to defuse the situation not allow it to build up.

“You let niggas answer your phone! WTF is that? We had this talk yesterday; we were on the same page about you being with other niggas yesterday,” he was getting more annoyed.

I lashed out, “You aren’t my boyfriend, and you don’t own me, so just act like the fuck-buddy you are and not anything more.”

“Well, let me just fuck off out of your life then, and you can be the whore you want to be.” Then the phone went dead.

I was about to become angry but I didn’t allow myself to, instead I went downstairs to make myself cinnamon milk. Stirring the milk had me thinking about what was going on: I rationally attacked the matter and before I knew it I had decided to say ‘fuck it,’ and kick David out of my life and mind. I took my warm batch of cinnamon milk and went to finish it in the comfort of my room. I sat up thinking about nothing and everything, but I remember my last thought before I went to sleep, and it scared me the most.

If this is your kind of man, then what kind of person does that make you?

 

 

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/fusilli-with-three-cheeses-and-red-bell-pepper

Thank you for reading :) Thank you for all your help AC Benus. :) You are a true star
Copyright © 2015 Grunge_Ken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So, David's got all sorts of issues! He's turned out to be just as possessive and jealous as Brian, and now you've got me thinking maybe that level of paranoia is part and parcel with being closeted, BUT, also having more than just random hook-ups. Mikhail for his part just seems to be non-phased by any of it.

 

The very ending is a bit enigmatic: "if this is your kind of man…" because is Mikhail seriously thinking that David is his kind of man?

 

Great chapter!

Link to comment

David seems to want the best of both worlds. He wants a fuck-buddy that he treats like a hooker and yet he wants him to be exclusive or something. That's just wrong. Mik has to stop picking all these men with sexual identity crises. He hates Brian for what he did and yet he's picked a new guy more screwed up than brian was. I wonder what is up with Brian too. I thought the note was from Matthew for sure, but now I'm not sure. I still think it could be him since he first said his crush was from the restaurant and then that they'd be at the rave. Possible I guess. Then he comes home fairly early and drunk. I don't know.

I love this story. I am still frustrated that Micky is willing to do that thank you musical when the bitch fired him. it's odd. He shoulda said screw it. not that much had been put into it yet that he had to 'honor his obligation' and moreso, how could not one person stick up for him and tell her she was wrong about him?

I love Micky's parents. They're very cool and very loving. I hope you tell us what Brian is up to. I detest cheating and usually am of the theory that once a cheater always a cheater. Don't think iId want to be with a cheater. yet, I kinda want to hear what Brian sees for them. I am curious. Would he want to move back to be with him? Would he be willing to build up what they had again. it would take time to trust. but it seems Micky doesn't want that anyhow. I just hope he picks better fuck buddies. The thing about his hood being pulled up...the comment david made pissed me off. now he can't even walk out his door without hiding himself.. david is off center even if he is a hot and insatiable lover.

Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 10:43 AM, Cannd said:
David seems to want the best of both worlds. He wants a fuck-buddy that he treats like a hooker and yet he wants him to be exclusive or something. That's just wrong. Mik has to stop picking all these men with sexual identity crises. He hates Brian for what he did and yet he's picked a new guy more screwed up than brian was. I wonder what is up with Brian too. I thought the note was from Matthew for sure, but now I'm not sure. I still think it could be him since he first said his crush was from the restaurant and then that they'd be at the rave. Possible I guess. Then he comes home fairly early and drunk. I don't know.

I love this story. I am still frustrated that Micky is willing to do that thank you musical when the bitch fired him. it's odd. He shoulda said screw it. not that much had been put into it yet that he had to 'honor his obligation' and moreso, how could not one person stick up for him and tell her she was wrong about him?

I love Micky's parents. They're very cool and very loving. I hope you tell us what Brian is up to. I detest cheating and usually am of the theory that once a cheater always a cheater. Don't think iId want to be with a cheater. yet, I kinda want to hear what Brian sees for them. I am curious. Would he want to move back to be with him? Would he be willing to build up what they had again. it would take time to trust. but it seems Micky doesn't want that anyhow. I just hope he picks better fuck buddies. The thing about his hood being pulled up...the comment david made pissed me off. now he can't even walk out his door without hiding himself.. david is off center even if he is a hot and insatiable lover.

I've got to say I love this review, it fed my creative juices. I hope you don't mind if I steal a few things from it,well more like develop something out of somethings you said.I want Brian and Mikhail to fix things but I don't trust them together, I think it would be a bad thing if they got together. But we'll only see in future chapters.

 

As for David, his just a fucktard! He can honestly go sit on a cactus! But I love how Mik wasn't that involved with him so he can just move on. After all David was just a conquest for him, a sort of sexual experiment; seeing as Mik only knows one lover and wanted to explore his sexuality.

 

Angelique was a bitch, but if it weren't for her pushing Mikhail, his singing wouldn't be as great as it is now. So he kinda owes her that much. And also I think Mik only holds grudges against Brian and not anyone else.

Link to comment
On 03/05/2015 09:02 AM, AC Benus said:
So, David's got all sorts of issues! He's turned out to be just as possessive and jealous as Brian, and now you've got me thinking maybe that level of paranoia is part and parcel with being closeted, BUT, also having more than just random hook-ups. Mikhail for his part just seems to be non-phased by any of it.

 

The very ending is a bit enigmatic: "if this is your kind of man…" because is Mikhail seriously thinking that David is his kind of man?

 

Great chapter!

It's not that he thinks Dave is his kind of man, but it's the kind of guy that he attracts in his life. I think his scared that every guy that comes into his life might be that way. He might be scared that he will constantly have men that want to control him and not just support and be with him freely.

 

David has a truck load of issues. What even is that stunt he pulled? I feel as if he doesnt know his lane, good think Mik told him where to get off. I just hope it doesnt get awkward when they go clubbing together.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..