Jump to content
    Grunge_Ken
  • Author
  • 7,793 Words
  • 1,010 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life behind Hazel Eyes - 7. Come Dine with Me

span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;">WARNING Sexual Content Ahead.

Monday came, and I woke up with a big smile on my face. I had a wonderful dream about Trackside Slump; I dreamt I was a gracious dancer and sang like an angle. It was such a fantastic dream that it had me eager to go to rehearsals. But first, I had to get ready. I did everything with a hop and a little melody, it wasn’t until I was moisturising my legs that I realised – it was only 08:00 and rehearsals were going to start at 13:00. I felt a bit discouraged by that fact, but I got more excited by the idea of a few extra hours of work. The one thing about me is that when it comes to my work, I constantly need to outshine myself, no matter what. I finished getting moisturised and walked over to my closet to search for an outfit, and with thoughts about ditching my lunch plans with Brian. I debated with myself for a minute or so, but I decided that it made more sense that I concentrate on what to wear as opposed to him.

I chose a basic outfit; it was nothing extravagant. I had no time to look great; I only had time to get to Angelique’s and be wonderful on stage. Standing in front of the mirror, in my underwear, I could already see myself doing a pirouette, and just the image of a well-executed pirouette got me excited. I got dressed in somewhat of a rush. I wore black skinny-jeans, a grey tank top, and white Converse All-Stars. After I was outfitted, I packed my rehearsal bag with all the necessary things. I went downstairs and decided to make myself two servings of my voice remedy, for once. One was to go and the other was breakfast. I was thinking of getting a more substantial breakfast too, but I thought Donald might be in a rush, but when I went outside, there was no Donald in sight. So I went upstairs to switch my phone on and call him. On my way up I thought about it, if I switch my phone on, David and Brian can both contact me, but if I leave it off, none of them can. I had shut it off the night before after David sent me that message; I didn’t need him trying to get in my pants, nor did I need Brian sweet-talking me. So I opted for waiting on Donald to arrive. I waited an hour and realised that I might be waiting in vain, even though I wanted to be early for rehearsals. I wasn’t about to switch on my phone and allow either David or Brian to distract me with their mind–fucks. Not a week before my debut as the main protagonist in a musical extravaganza. I waited for Donald in the lounge while I ate an apple. I was starting to get very impatient, when Veronica came in. “Mikhail, what are you still doing here?” she asked bewildered. Veronica has this innocence to her and it sometimes astounded me. She once asked me whether only rich people are gay, because it looks expensive. That woman really was a sweetheart.

“I’m waiting for Donald to come fetch me. He was supposed to be here an hour ago,” I said, preoccupied by what was playing on the television.

“He won’t be coming in today. He’s sick with alcohol poisoning. I thought your parents told you.” Veronica’s tone was somewhat apologetic, but she had no reason to be.

“I guess I have to call a cab then.” I dreaded having to switch on my phone. It felt like I was betraying myself. I got up from the sofa and stretched for a second.

“No, I think your parents left you the car keys and your licence by the key holder.” She sounded so uncertain that I didn’t even believe her for a second. I just shrugged it off and told her that wouldn’t happen, but she insisted I check. So, I went and indeed I found my keys and licence lying on the table by the key holder. I started jumping up and down with jubilation. What a wonderful way to start the week. Surely nothing could go wrong now.

“Thank you, Veronica. I’ll see you later,” I said as I ran to the garage where my baby had been sitting for three extremely long and tormenting months. I unlocked her and slid right into the driver’s seat. I sat in my baby for a while and basked in the smell of dusty leather. I started the engine and heard my darling come to life. That day had to be one of the best days I have had with my car. I played my music and reversed out of the garage, and made my way to rehearsals. The journey was great and well worth the wait, but there was one thing that was bothering me though. The day my car got confiscated, I could’ve sworn that my petrol tank was near empty and now it was full. It’s either I was so drunk that night, or my father had planned this. I began doubting that Donald was sick. I toyed around with the idea for long enough that I got the notion to visit Donald after rehearsals.

I arrived at the studio to find only Angelique there; Pierre was apparently out checking how far the costume designer was with our getups. Just hearing that had me excited, I could already see myself in a wig, make up, and creative outfits.

“Angelique, isn’t it a bit late to only be checking up now? I mean we are supposed to have all the costumes done.” I was a bit confused by the delay in our outfits. “Well, all the costumes are done but some of the cast-members grew a few centimetres, so we needed to alter them,” she said shaking her head in disapproval. “I hope you haven’t gained anything,” she joked around about how fat I was and we laughed for a few minutes before I cut her short and went to go get changed. She told me she had some paperwork to do for some or other important meeting with potential investors. After I got dressed, I took to the stage and went through my dance routines, starting with the opening. For the parts where I had to dance with another person, I imagined the person by putting a chair next to me. After dancing myself into frenzy, I sat on my ‘partner’ (the chair) and started singing my solo pieces. During my solo performance I had a brilliant idea, but I needed help from the others.

After preparing my songs and dance routines, I lay on the stage and started singing Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday. I didn’t realise that I had an audience of three people until Pierre started clapping.

“Your breathing is sounding great, maybe we’ll make the arrangement of your song a lot harder,” he joked. I got up and told him if he and Angelique changed anything I’d walk out. We both laughed, and then he introduced me to his friends. The blonde-dreadlocked girl with golden brown eyes, Claire, was the costume designer. The guy who had all his hair shaven off, with green eyes was named Max, and he was the set designer. Both Claire and Max were there to meet the team and just suss out how things were going to work. The three of them disappeared into Angelique’s office and I decided to go for a drive to get water and some food, seeing as I only had an apple for breakfast. I had honestly thought that rehearsing alone would’ve been more fun, maybe I was being silly for thinking that I was capable of doing this all on my own.

As I was getting carried away with my thoughts of how I could make joint rehearsals more fun, when I noticed a white BMW in the parking lot. My heart started to pound fast. How could he have known I was here? It would only be natural that Brian would show up at the rehearsals to fetch me, seeing as I was standing him up, plus he tends to be possessive over me. I was honestly contemplating running back into the studio, but I noticed that there was no one in the car, and I couldn’t see him around. I relaxed a little when I thought about the possibility that the car belonged to either Claire or Max. It was at that moment that I realised I honestly needed to calm the fuck down. After a few deep breaths, I managed to get into my car and drive to the closest mall I could think of, and found my favourite take-away franchise: McDonald's. I pulled around and got myself a burger and water. I had to use the drive thru, or else I was going to be late getting back to rehearsals. So, afterwards I drove back and parked where I had done so before. The white BMW was still there, meaning I was right in thinking that it belonged to either one of Pierre’s friends. There were three other cars in the parking lot. I got even more excited at the idea that I wasn’t alone now and that I could share my idea with everyone there. I walked in to the studio and there were six people on stage getting warmed up. I waved and said hello to everyone; their reception was probably a tad bit colder than the North Pole. I got the feeling that they disliked me, I mean strongly dislike. But it wasn't my fault; for once in my life I actually was confused as to why a group of people disliked me. Regardless of their feelings, I walked up to them.

“Hey guys, can I have a second of your time, please?” I asked in my nice-person voice. They glanced at each other and exchanged looks of disinterest, but I got onto the stage and moved into the circle they had formed.

“I was thinking that we do something nice for Pierre and Angelique, like a special performance of their inspiration. I think we all know that the two of them started this production company because they love theatre and they wanted to stage one of the greatest performances of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. So I was thinking if all of us come together and – «I was going to continue but Jonathan interrupted me.

“You mean you want us to be your backup singers and dancers again?” he said in an acidic tone.

“Well, try other people. We aren’t doing it,” said a short brunette girl that was standing three people away from me.

“Actually, I was planning on not singing. I don’t have the depth or character to pull off the entire song by myself. I was hoping maybe Andrew could do it.” I saw Andrew’s eyes grow wide enough to pop out of his skull. As he was going to reply, Monica stepped in.

“I saw a fabulous car in the parking lot that I haven’t seen in three months. Bitch, you finally driving again!” she shouted as she made her way to the stage arms wide open. I got looked over by Andrew and gave him a hopeful smile, before moving away from the group of friends to go and say hello to Monica.

“Afternoon sweetheart. Don't get too excited, 'the parents' might take it away once my driver survives from alcohol poisoning,” I said in a sceptical tone.

“Never mind that darling, they’ll let you keep it until the end of time.” Monica was a fun and loud girl, she sang soprano and she starred as Priscilla, one of the many friends of Genevieve (my character in the show). She and I had a conversation on our own, about various things. After getting the formalities out of the way I even managed to tell her about my plan for Pierre and Angelique; she was excited about it, but worried about rehearsal space. I reassured her that we could use my home as a place, but we’d have to be careful not to let the surprise get out. During our little conversation I noticed others were coming in and I told Monica to go change while I talked to Andrew. She dashed off to the changing rooms and I turned to my faithful adversaries

“Andrew, are you interested?” I asked with a big warm-hearted smile.

“Ask me again next week,” he replied in a lowered voice. I couldn’t understand what he meant.

“Next week will be too late.” My eyebrow was quirked as I spoke.

“Don’t you get it? He isn’t going to do it,” exclaimed the brunette. I was really starting to think this girl had a genuine problem with me. So I walked away and went to go talk to Paul, I knew that he might be interested in being lead. Besides, he was a better dancer than Andrew.

“Paul! Yo, Paul! Come here so I can twerk on your face while you smile,” I shouted as I made my way to the now red-cheeked Paul. I couldn’t contain my laughter as I noticed how easily he blushed. When I got to him he pushed me and started swearing at me for shouting that out loud.

“You are a cunt! I ought to get my girlfriend to kick your ass,” he joked. “What do you want anyway?” The smile on his face indicated that he and I were still chill, despite my wretched behaviour. I informed him about the idea, and as I thought, he was onboard with everything. He even made a cool suggestion to have the thing be ten minutes rather than the original five minutes and fifty-three seconds. Just then Monica arrived and I caught her up on everything, including the whole Andrew thing.

“Don’t take offence; that’s Samantha. She hates everyone who has more attention than her, and she controls Andrew. Poor guy can’t even wear anything he wants unless she says so.” Monica was rather sympathetic about Andrews’s situation. But before I could ask her any more, Angelique came out and introduced everyone to Max and Claire, and then she started rehearsals. Both Max and Claire sat in and kept whispering and writing notes while we rehearsed. Strangely enough, not a lot of mistakes were made by the regular screw-ups. The rehearsal went by as great as I had hoped for. Everyone had executed everything as well as I had dreamt it. I only slipped up with a few of my lines but I recovered well, I dare say that if Shakespeare had a love child with Grace Jones, I’d be that child; an eccentric, poetic and talented actor. Only I’m on my way to being more fabulous than Grace and William combined. I found it strange that the two guests were taking notes, what were they going to note? 'Stage too round for straddle jump'? Anyway, I managed to recruit other people to join our little thank you skit.

After rehearsal I decided to act on my idea to visit Donald, just to make sure that he was fine. I stopped at a convenience store to get a get-well gift for Don. Driving to Donald’s place took longer than I anticipated; rush hour traffic tends to get extremely hectic in Johannesburg. But I was grateful for the music that I had in my car, it’s fascinating how music can make the most daunting thing become more exciting. I finally got out of traffic and entered the quiet residential area Donald lived in. Fortunately for me, I saw no white BMW outside or inside of the yard. I parked my car out in the street, to show that I wasn’t staying and that I was in a rush. Donald’s wife can be a tad too chatty and I loved that about her, just not on that day. I wasn’t about to risk bumping into 'he who shall not be named'. I made my way up the walkway to the front door of the lovely Victorian Era inspired house. I rang the doorbell, and after a few seconds of waiting, Kylie greeted me with a keen smile, accompanied by a hug.

“Hey to you; you're too precious,” I said reciprocating the form of endearment that I was being given.

“Thank you for the dress Mikhail, I love it so much. My friends are going to be so jealous when I wear it at your concert.” Her face was beaming as she spoke, but she was still focused enough to lead me into the living room where her parents were seated. I didn’t know you were coming to watch. I thought it was just your parents,” I said with a smile on my face.

“No, she isn’t going. She just keeps finding ways to raise the topic so someone can be on her side and try force us into dragging her along.” I heard Nikiwe’s voice say in a playful yet stern tone. She got up from her chair to come and greet me. We hugged and shared kisses on the cheek, before I sat down and greeted Donald.

“I heard that you are sick Mr D, something about being too old to party hard. But I wanted to see this for myself,” I taunted.

“You should be a comedian,” he replied with feigned irritation. “How did you get here by the way? You're not wasting money on a cab are you?”

“I’m sure he wouldn’t do that, especially considering that Brian would be more than willing to drive him anywhere,” Nikiwe added on. I let out a chuckle, but deep down I wanted to snap. I didn’t want Brain being mentioned at every conversation I have. I can survive perfectly fine without references of Brian in my life, but clearly other people cannot!

“I drove myself here,” I said as I waved my keys in the air. Both Donald and his wife voiced their excitement over me getting the car back. As soon as we had a few chuckles about how Donald managed to get himself sick and booked off of work for three days, I remembered to go get my get-well gift from the car. I excused myself and went to retrieve the fruit basket and non-alcoholic sparkling wine.

“I bought this wine just so you could get drunk on the possibility of alcohol,” I joked around. We all burst into laughter and Nikiwe went into a series of reasons why she personally doesn’t drink and why she won’t allow Kylie to drink. I had been at Donald’s house for at least an hour when I decided to leave. I might have offended Nikiwe, because she suggested that I stay and join them for dinner.

“My parents are going to panic, I was supposed to be home two hours ago and I don’t have my phone on me. I do apologise for not being able to stay.” I was already making my way out of the living room as I spoke, but most of my attention was focused on my two hosts. As they responded to me, I heard the front door open, and then…

“Whose red Mini Cooper is parked outside?” Brian asked, his voice managed to make my heart drop to my feet. He walked into the house without paying much attention either; I think he might have been glancing back at the car. He finally looked up and our eyes met. We were face-to-face, only centimetres apart. Even after my attempt to avoid him, he still made a cameo; I smelt sabotage.

“It’s mine,” I responded swallowing down a lump. I don’t know why I was being weird with him, maybe I was finally thinking through every warning that has been thrown my way. Maybe I was just not comfortable seeing him at that time. Whatever it was, it had me acting like I’d just confronted my biggest fear.

“It’s a nice car, maybe after dinner you can take me for a ride.” His voice was cool and confident.

“Yeah, I’ll do that. One day. Bye Nikiwe. Bye Kylie. Get better soon Donald,” I said as I made my way to the front door. As I walked down the passage inside, Brian followed me.

“So, you are not going to hug me hello?” he asked as he pulled me gently by the arm.

“I didn’t think it necessary.”

“Well I think it is,” he said as he opened his arms for the embrace. I leaned in for the hug, which felt warm and just so sinfully right.

“Stay for dinner,” he whispered softly in my ear. I shook my head in protest but he retaliated by kissing my neckline. “You owe me that much after not honouring our lunch date.”

“That isn’t going to make me say yes,” I said as I broke free from his embrace and started to turn and walk away.

“At least let me walk you to your car.” Brian quickly slid past me and got to the front door before I did, and thus opened it for me. I said thank you and stepped out of the house as I shouted my goodbyes again.

“Are you avoiding me?” He asked as soon as he had closed the door. We were slowly walking down the pathway side by side, as if we were two lovers walking home after a date.

“I’m not. I just can’t stay for dinner. Your aunt and uncle had already nagged me to stay for an hour longer than I should have.” I was looking straight ahead of me and had one hand in my pocket, while he had both of his hands by his side.

“If you aren’t avoiding me then why is your phone off? And why didn’t you call to confirm our date?”

“Because, my phone’s battery is critically low and it shuts itself off. Besides, I didn’t think it would be a major deal. We can have lunch another time.” My voice had betrayed me. I was trying to come across as confident but, it was shaking and that was a clear sign that I was lying.

“Sounds like an excuse to me,” he said, then chuckled. “I think you're avoiding me, if you weren’t, we’d be having dinner together.”

“You mean dinner with you and your family? Besides, I’m not avoiding you.” I beheld his face as I said it, just so I could establish my confidence again. I had to, at some level, defend my lie. At that point we had reached my car; I had my back towards it and was observing him. He pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around my waist.

“I worry about your acting skills. You can barely lie to me, how are you going to convince everyone else that you are a psycho drag queen?” he said with a smile decorating his face.

“I guess you’ll have to watch the musical and see how good I am.” I tried to sound more in-control this time, but instead I came across as arrogant, which was even better. The more poised the better, so I could stand my ground.

“Why should I come watch you, when you don’t want to honour our lunch date or spend dinner with me?” He said while looking down at me with his piercing eyes.

“Okay, the lunch thing... Well I was busy with rehearsals and I only managed to get something on the go. So, lunch wasn’t going to work out. We can reschedule. As for dinner, I’d need a reason to have dinner with you,” I said with my restored confidence.

“Well, we are trying to get back together, so that’s one good reason for you. Secondly, if you don’t have dinner with me you forfeit all your chances of ever having good sex again.”

“Boo, if you think I haven’t had better sex than yours, then you have me fucked up for someone else,” I said with an air of pride as I recalled the pleasure David made me feel. As I finished speaking, I watched his face transform into one of a pained expression, and felt his hands leave my body. He gave me a good hard stare that was accompanied by silence for a long minute before he spoke.

“So, you are fucking around?” His eyes were piercing through me; the warm playfulness that once filled them was gone. He seemed more distraught than irritated by what I had said.

“Not around. But yes, I’ve had sex with someone other than you.” There’s something in the way that he looked at me, that made me feel like a dirty whore. He maintained his uncomfortable gaze and silence for a few more seconds before he shook his head and walked off without a word. I unlocked my car and got in, eager to be one with the road. I fastened my seatbelt and let my baby come to life. As I drove home all I could think about was Brian’s reaction to the fact that he wasn’t the only person I’ve had sex with. Clearly he didn’t think that I’d sit around and wait for him to come back into my life while he does lord knows what to lord knows who. You know what? Fuck what he thinks. He's the one who cheated on me WHILE we were together. I had a great day, I rehearsed perfectly, got my car back and I’m just generally happy. So fuck him.

I got home to 'the parents' watching a news channel while having a warm beverage in the television room.

“Princess, it’s too late for you to be out,” my father said as I walked by and said hello.

“You had us worried sick. I thought you were kidnapped. You know human trafficking is real right?” Mother added in a joking manner. This forced me to walk back a few steps, and stand in the entrance of the living room.

“I thought you two needed some alone time to make a second baby, besides it’s only 20:00,” I retorted.

“You know you are more than enough. You are such a handful that we even forget that we only have one child,” Mom chirped in her playful voice.

“I think I’ll get new parents that appreciate me.”

“Make sure you choose wisely,” Dad replied in a nonchalant manner.

“I’m going to choose a wealthy family. I’m sick of you poor people.”

“We’ve always taken you for a gold digger, son.” My mother was determined to get the last word. It made sense to me to feign offense and go into the kitchen, grab my dinner and head up to my room. As soon as I had finished my random exchange with my life-givers, I commenced with operation ‘get fed and get to sleep’. I got all I needed from the kitchen, and started making my way up to my room when I heard my name being called by the parents.

“Come have dinner here, watch the news. We hardly see you during the day.”

“What do the two of you want? Is this why I got my car back? Are you two softening me up for something?” I asked assuming scepticism, while still keeping a playful tone.

“No. We just want to know how things are going with the show.” This time mother was serious when she spoke. So we got into a full on conversation about the production, the cast, the team and just the overall experience. They had me under their power until around 22:00, after which I washed my dishes and went to go switch on my phone. I was scared there would be a lot of angry voicemail messages form Miranda, generally she hated it when my phone was off. She’d swear and tell me what a horrible person I am, but that day I only had one voicemail message from her. She had called to tell me about some girl at her workplace who had a bad weave. I laughed as I listened to Miranda trash talk the poor girl. I listened in on all my other voicemail messages. I even had one from David; he asked me to call him back when I could. I contemplated calling him, but chose to go take a shower before doing so.

After getting into my night gear, I looked at the glowing screen of the white phone on my bedside table, reached for it, I went through my contacts list and dialled David’s number.

“Yo. How are you?” he said in a confident tone.

“I’m good thanks, and you?”

“Good man, you hard to get hold off.” There was something about David that sounded out of place. I felt like his current persona was forced.

“Are you with someone?” I asked trying to figure out the reason for the change in his behaviour.

“Yeah, nigga. I’ll get you back once I got the CD we talked about. Oh, and don’t forget we have plans to play basketball together tomorrow. That’s why I tried to halla earlier.” And that was it, the end of the conversation. David hung up as soon as he finished his sentence, and there I sat looking at my phone baffled as hell. I was trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. Who was he with that he couldn’t be himself? By that I mean the person he is with when he’s with me. I stopped trying to figure it out after five minutes and instead decided to go to sleep and rest some more, because the next day was only a few hours away.

I attempted to sleep, but I tossed and turned, trying to figure out why Brian acted out over me having sex with someone other than him. At least I didn’t have sex while I was with him. If you ask me, his reaction is hypocritical. I was deep in thought at around 23:00 when heard my ringtone break the silence and my concentration. I picked up the phone without checking the caller id. I probably should’ve checked first.

“Hey,” said a calm, deep and seductive voice.

“Hey to you too,” I replied as I tried to place the voice.

“Sorry about earlier. I was with my dad and I couldn’t say what I wanted.” I realised that it was David, his voice was somewhat mysterious. Or maybe I was imagining things.

“Nah, it’s cool. You can say what you want now though,” I chimed in a neutral tone.

“You know what I want to say,” he chirped cryptically.

“Do I? I only know that you, how did you put it again…? Oh, ‘haven’t seen you since I was in your bed’.” I could hear him let out a minor chuckle.

“Stop playing around; I wanna come fetch you.” He felt a bit more commanding than he usually was. This made me wonder if he wasn’t drunk or high. I don’t know how and when David became this assertive with me, but I liked it. “Fetch me?” I let out a laugh before I continued. “I don’t think I understand why I would let you do that.” I had decided to play a little game with him. I’d let him sweat before declining his offer.

“Because I saw how much you enjoyed me when I put this long dick on you. Besides, you only coming over for dinner tonight.” Shit! I was turned on by him. Maybe it was the combination of his voice and his words, or just the image of him doing what he did to me that made my member rise to the occasion.

“Dinner?” I asked bewildered, with my tone getting clouded by my heavy breathing.

“Yeah, I want to eat you out. Have you stretched on my sofa as I bury my face in your ass. Maybe finger you as the starter course, make you swallow my seed for dessert.” Oh goodness, this was getting heated.

“Sounds wonderful, maybe we’ll make our dinner plans for tomorrow. When I’m not in bed ready to sleep.” There it was, the decline of his offer. I had to do it then, or my willpower would have subsided and ended up in that man's bed having things I’d never experienced done to me.

“What are you wearing?” he asked as if I hadn’t just declined.

“A shirt and underwear. Why?” for some strange reason I wasn’t shocked that he had carried on with the conversation.

“I just want to know what I should imagine tearing off of your body, in order to get to that cute ass of yours.” His voice was getting deeper; I imagined it was that way because of lust.

“What are you wearing?” I replied seductively, I wanted in on the game too. I wanted to tempt him the way he did me.

“I never said I’m wearing anything.” Shit! I breathed in deep as I imagined his cock in my face. “When you going to come suck on this big boy?” I started to pull my underwear off at the image of his toy. I even grabbed my ass cheeks in the same manner he did.

“Anytime you want me to, just tell me when and it’ll be in my mouth.” I have to be honest it was my first time talking dirty over the phone, and I kind of liked it. Even though I felt that I wasn’t good at it.

“Yeah, you just are fronting –” He was going to continue, but I cut him short.

“I’m getting my hole ready for you. How fast should I ram my finger in?” I don’t know what had come over me; I would’ve never said that on a normal day.

“Put it all the way in, I wanna hear you moan,” he said as his voice got coated with desire and he was possibly driven by a strong erection. I did as he told me, and soon I was fingering myself with two digits while listening to him as he described what he’d do to me. He carried on telling me what to do to myself and wanted me to moan his name. The whole phone-sex session was hot and steamy, but there was something weird that happened, but I thought maybe I was imagining things. I thought I heard a door close on his side, but I just carried on. He told me to stick to fingering myself; I wasn’t allowed to touch my engorged penis, and I had obeyed him.

“What time is it?” he asked. I found the question strange, but I pulled my phone away from my ear, pressed the screen and saw that the time was 00:15 (which meant he and I had been on the phone for forty-five minutes).

“00:15,” I replied, puzzled.

“You mean it’s no longer Monday?” he asked, still in the same sexual tone he had used.

“No, it isn’t. It’s Tuesday.” I confirmed his suspicion, but I was still puzzled by where this was going.

“So, you can come downstairs, ‘cause I’m here to fetch you.” I couldn’t believe it, I was about to protest when he started to speak again. “You said we can have dinner ‘tomorrow’, and as you said, it's Tuesday now. So, the way I see it we going to have dinner now.” I wanted to protest, but he was already downstairs, and I was horny as hell. I agreed to come down and go home with him. But I first got dressed in tracksuit pants and a t-shirt before heading to his car. I had deactivated the alarm in the house and sneaked out quietly so as to not wake anyone. I sprinted to the gate, opened it, and once I was outside the yard I saw David’s blue VW Golf 6 parked in front of the wall of our house. It was parked so that it wouldn’t be visible from the balcony on the second floor.

“How did you manage to drive here while we were having the conversation we were having?” I asked as I got seated comfortably in the passenger’s seat.

‘“See that there?” He pointed to a hands free kit. “That’s a Bluetooth device I use, her name is Parrot and she helps me talk and drive at the same time.” As if for emphasis he started driving off. I marvelled at the technology he had, but after I said “Oh that’s intriguing,” we fell quiet. He concentrated on his driving, while I looked at him and kept looking down to his crotch.

“Staring is rude, you know,” he said jokingly.

“I know exactly what it is,” I whispered in his ear before starting to nibble on it.

“Not now. Just wait till we get off the freeway.” At this point we were still about to go onto the freeway and I was just too excited to wait. As I continued to move from his ear down to his neck he pulled me off of him gently. “I’m serious, just wait.” I could tell he really wanted me to wait but I couldn’t, so I took my hand and slowly started moving it down to his pants. He pushed my hand away in protest.

“Focus on the road or you’ll kill us.” My voice had become the voice of a seductress that I had never known. He replied by just saying ‘mmm’ and stayed focused on the road. My hand, alternatively, had found its way back onto his lap and had started making its way up to David’s groin. He looked at me and shook his head, he mumbled something under his breath but I couldn’t hear it. I unzipped his pants after rubbing his semi-hard cock; I freed it and started playing with it out in the open.

“I hope you can multi-task,” I said in what I deemed as my most seductive voice. He looked at me puzzled but he soon understood what I meant when I started to move my head towards his exposed tool. I heard him gasp as he felt my mouth accept his member. I decided to move my mouth up and down on his dick making sure to pay special attention on the head of his cock. Another gasp came as I allowed my tongue to manoeuvre under and around his cock head and his shaft. I heard his breathing get heavier and finally the car stopped. I got up to look around; maybe we were at his place but no. He’d pulled us over at Twist and Wolmarans Streets in Joubert Park, just opposite the abandoned Lorna Courts.

“Just because the car stopped doesn’t mean you should either,” he said as he directed my head to his cock. I continued to orally pleasure him and I could hear his enjoyment as he moaned, breathed and sighed heavily.

“Shit, that mouth knows how to make a man weak,” he said as he vigorously fucked my mouth. His hip movement was merciless and whenever I gagged he’d ease up and look me in the eye and whisper ‘relax and take in more’. But I couldn’t take in more, he was too big for my mouth, yet I tried each time to pleasure him. I was sucking his balls and jerking him, making sure to tickle the cockhead gently, I could hear David’s breathing get heavier and his moans got deeper. After a few more deep thrusts in my mouth, I heard him grunt, “Mikhail... I’m…” I saw him try to pull his cock out my mouth, but I held him in position while sucking his cockhead more passionately. I could taste his jizz as it hit the back of my throat. I felt David’s hand start to hold my head in place making sure I didn’t spill a single drop. I raised my eyes and stuck out my Adam’s apple to swallow as David watched. I grinned, wiping cum from my chin and scooping it into my mouth.

I grinned at him and said, "Niggas be expecting a girl to swallow, so I do."

“You know you one hell of a freak, right?” David said as he began to put his penis back behind his zip.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you shocked.” I scanned over him trying to read his expression, but found nothing.

“Get in the back seat,” he instructed as he motioned to where he wanted me with his head. I contemplated it for a moment and then did as I was told. Once I was in the back seat, Dave instructed me to go on all fours and move as close as possible to the door. So, I leaned against the door with my one knee on the seat and the other on the floor. My legs spread, and my butt sticking out. Next thing I knew, David’s hands were pulling down my tracksuit pants and my underwear simultaneously. I knew what was coming, but I didn’t expect it to start with a finger. David started fingering me gently and I let out light moans, his one hand was holding my ass open and his mouth softly biting my ass cheek. My muffled sounds were becoming less muffled. I looked back and found David had reclined his seat so far back that he could reach me and not have to be cramped in the back with me. He was positioned on his haunches on the seat while he ate me out. I felt his tongue as he started to lick and bite softly on the sensitive flesh of my ass. The way he penetrated my ass with his tongue was magic, there was this thing he did with his tongue that made me squirm around. I looked over at him again and he was completely buried in my ass, and I was enjoying every minute of it. I felt his mouth around my balls and two of his thick fingers entered me. My goodness! This man knew how to please me. My body was starting to shake from the pleasure I was receiving, the rhythm and tempo he used to graze my prostate made me go crazy. I was so driven by the heat and the passion that I was nearly screaming out every moan. David tugged on my cock with one move, and I just erupted all over the back seat of his car. I shook uncontrollably as I came and he was watching me with a proud look on his face.

I think he might have even laughed. He reached over to the glove compartment and got out some cleaning product and a piece of cloth, handed over to me and politely asked me to clean the mess I made. I can’t imagine what he’d tell his friends about a major cum stain in his car, but it was a good thing his seats were leather, that way the cum wasn’t going to stain anything. I cleaned up my mess as he adjusted his seat to normal. “A gentleman does not make a person clean up a mess that gentleman is responsible for,” I said as I pulled up my pants.

“It’s a good thing I’m not a gentleman,” he said with a chuckle. “I’m glad we decided to do this; it turned out to be a wild night.” He was so pleased with himself that he couldn’t even hide it. After I was done with cleaning up and getting my pants back on, I climbed into the passenger’s seat.

“Every time we do this you end up in me,” I said hoping he’d get what I was saying.

“That’s the point, I enter you and you open…” He looked over and saw my scowl as he started the car. “Oh. Shit. I’m sorry, I didn’t know you minded.”

“It’s not that I mind, it’s just that, the first time you came in me was unexpected and that shit is scary. You know it’s just…”

“…You're not sure whether I’m clean or not,” he said, finishing my sentence. I nodded and it was as if he saw me nod, which is somewhat impossible because he had been focusing on the road trying to get me back home.

“Don’t worry Mikhail, I’m clean. I know you don’t have a reason to believe or trust me, but be sure that if I had anything and knew about it I wouldn’t have allowed myself to…” this time it was my turn to interrupt him.

“…It’s not about trust or believing in you, it’s about me being scared. I’m not sure who you’ve been with.” I managed to glance at him as he peeked back at me, our eyes met and I could see what I thought was compassion.

“I understand,” he seemed thoughtful as he said it. “I’ll prove to you that I’m not kidding around,” he said as he pulled into my street. I eased up a bit after hearing him say that, and made a joke about how he came just with one touch. He pushed me with his free hand and made fun of how I ‘trembled like a stray dog’ when I had my orgasm. Instead of laugh both of us just stared at each other and he stopped the car, right in front of my house. “Was it that good?” he asked like he didn’t believe that he could make someone do that.

“I’ve never felt that before,” I confessed a bit embarrassed. I didn’t want to seem inexperienced to him. He knew me as a confident, sex crazed person, if he found out I had only been with one guy other than him, my sexy points would disappear.

“I’ve never made anyone feel like that, so we even.” A smile came on his face as he finished speaking. Saying goodbye was awkward, neither one of us knew what to do. So, it resulted in me giving him a kiss on the cheek and whispering ‘thanks’ in his ear. I got out of the car and walked into the yard of my parents’ house, hearing David pull off as the gate closed. I ran to the house and sneakily made my way to my room and activated the alarm from the control panel there.

He made my body quiver and I’m still awake at 01:56 thanks to him. I lay in bed hoping that Angelique wouldn’t be hard on me at rehearsals. It seems that David made all the thoughts about Brian disappear.

 

His touch was just D’vine

Thanks a million to everyone that is still reading this story, and to those who are starting to read it. I appreciate every view, like and review. To my lover, AC Benus, thank you for everything. Thank you for staying up till late, trying to get me to edit and work harder.
Copyright © 2015 Grunge_Ken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The standout feature for me in this chapter is how romantic David is. I mean, who among us would not dream of a Romeo-move like David pulled and have him show up at our doorstep at midnight saying "It's tomorrow already, so let's start our date." I Love It, I think it's about the most romantic thing I've encountered on GA so far…but, you have edged it meaningfully with the fact that Mr Romance can be no true Romeo because he's closeted. You never let us forget that, that and the reality that he's ultimately bad news for Mikhail and his budding sense of independence. And yet you extend over the reader's head the carrot of hope that David will wake up, find himself in love, and that will be all he really needs to be brave enough to come out.

 

Do you get the idea!? I really like this chapter, and your writing in general. So, please don't stop.

Link to comment
On 01/10/2015 06:21 AM, AC Benus said:
The standout feature for me in this chapter is how romantic David is. I mean, who among us would not dream of a Romeo-move like David pulled and have him show up at our doorstep at midnight saying "It's tomorrow already, so let's start our date." I Love It, I think it's about the most romantic thing I've encountered on GA so far…but, you have edged it meaningfully with the fact that Mr Romance can be no true Romeo because he's closeted. You never let us forget that, that and the reality that he's ultimately bad news for Mikhail and his budding sense of independence. And yet you extend over the reader's head the carrot of hope that David will wake up, find himself in love, and that will be all he really needs to be brave enough to come out.

 

Do you get the idea!? I really like this chapter, and your writing in general. So, please don't stop.

Thank you so much for your kind words AC.

 

You know what I like the idea of David waking up and realizing his in love and then come out. Maybe i can use it.

 

You know sometimes the most dangerous things in life, are the most fun and/or delicious. Delicious not just in actual taste but, delicious in the sense of the thrill of it all. David is to some degree good for Mikhail, and that degree is the sexual kind :) Other than that, we all have to sit and wait for things to happen as they happen...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..