Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 8,850 Words
  • 1,514 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 1 - 4. Chapter 4 - Saturday Afternoon

Chapter 4 - Saturday Afternoon

While Chad slept, I did some minor chores. I pulled some steaks from the freezer and put in the fridge so they could start thawing for Sunday night's dinner. I got soup out of the cabinet and set on the counter so that I'd be ready for lunch or an afternoon snack depending on when Chad woke up. Then I went to the one bedroom that I had converted into a study and tried to do some work. My brain wasn't into it because I was really thinking about how good the sex had been with Chad, but I at least tried to keep busy for a while.

About an hour and a half later, I heard noises in the master bathroom and Chad came into the study soon thereafter. He had put on all his clothes since the condo was now getting a little chilly. Finding a chair, he plopped down in it and grinned at me.

Obviously the easy-going Chad that I knew and loved was back. But I could help myself as I wryly said, "Obviously you had a good nap. You woke up looking much happier than you did several hours ago."

Realizing what I had said, Chad leaned his head back and said sarcastically, "Gee thanks for reminding me." Shortly after that he leaned forward and looked at me and added, with a hint of regret in his voice, "I am so sorry about that. I don't know what got into me."

"No need to apologize. I got carried away, too." I felt guilty for a moment as I looked at the floor, but soon I looked back up to him. "But there isn't anything that we can't work out together." After a long pause, I asked, "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"First off, I'm hungry. Second, I want to find out more about what you and Robert do on a weekend like this."

"Okay. First, for lunch, I have soup and crackers along with a sports drink. And we'll discuss the second over lunch."

With a slight whine to his voice, Chad responded, "Soup for lunch? I was hoping for something like a steak or a big burger."

"Steak is on the menu for tomorrow's late afternoon meal just before you go home."

After a few seconds pause, Chad said, "Well, okay, but these light meals aren't enough for me. I'm burning a lot of calories doing . . . you know. . . ."

"Fucking me?"

Chad looked down at the table and gave a sigh of resignation as if he were finally accepting what we were doing to each other. Then he chuckled quietly. "Yes, fucking you and you fucking me, too."

"I know. They're not keeping me from getting hungry either, but six hours after we eat a normal meal, we have to start using condoms just in case something processes through us that quickly. The alternative is to stop screwing each other and I think we're enjoying that too much to stop now."

"Well, I could eat normal meals and you could stay on light meals," Chad said with a big grin.

"Fuck you," I said.

"I thought we were going to discuss that over lunch," Chad responded cheekily.

Laughingly I said, "Okay, okay." I got up and nodded for Chad to follow me to the kitchen. As we got there, I showed him milk, sodas, and juices to drink, and let him choose either vegetable, chicken noodle, or tomato soup. He chose chicken noodle and a soda, and I chose the same soup and cranberry juice. He looked at me for the interesting combination, and told him that I sometimes have different tastes, in food as well as sex partners, and that got another laugh out of him.

As we sat down to eat lunch, the conversation turned to what Robert and I did on weekends like this. "We pretty much do whatever comes to mind. Some of it is fast and exciting, some of it is slow and steady, some of it is a bit rough maybe bordering on rape, and some is just using each other as a sex toy to get our rocks off.

"But through all of this, two conditions have to be met. First, the other has to agree to it. The agreement doesn't have to be verbal, so you don't have to ask. But if I push your hand away or shift away from what you might be trying to push me to do, then I'm not agreeing. So far, neither Robert nor I has turned down the other. We both allow the other to do pretty much whatever he wants to do.

"The second condition is that the act itself has to be doable by both of us. In other words, if you do me in a particular position, then you have to be willing to let me do you in the same position. That way neither of us has a particular experience that the other won't or can't have. Sometimes the excitement has been in waiting to be on the other end of whatever we are doing at that moment."

"So, do you do everything in bed, just different positions?"

I laughed. "Just like any other straight or gay couple, Robert and I have done it in just about every room in this condo."

Chad's eyes got wide. "Every room?"

"Just about. I think the only places we haven't are the second bathroom and the closets."

"But what have you actually done?"

"Well, in the kitchen, we've had stand-up sex like in the shower, all while waiting for something to cook. The elliptical and weight machine are in the third bedroom, and the bench for the weight machine is about the right height, if you know what I mean. And the floor in front of the TV has been used a lot, especially while viewing DVDs. I have some old blankets for that so that neither of us gets rug burn. And the computer in the study is connected to the Internet. So pretty much whatever you can think of, we can do."

Chad stared at me and was speechless. His mouth was partway open and I couldn't help myself, so I reached over and slowly pushed his jaw up to close his mouth. Then he blushed and looked down at the table. After a few moments I asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. I was just thinking about what we could do first," Chad said quietly.

After a pause, I asked "Aaaaand?" trying to get Chad to elaborate.

After a few seconds, Chad responded, "I've always wondered what it would feel like to exercise without clothes on."

"Okay. So what do you do to satisfy your curiosity? And don't say it in words. If you want me to participate, then take me by the hand, lead me to where you want to go, and show me what you want to do. Then the rest of the weekend will be us satisfying our curiosity or fulfilling a fantasy."

After a few seconds, Chad looked over at me, got up out of his chair, reached over and tugged on my arm. I got up and followed him into the bedroom that had the exercise equipment. On the way there I started to get hard from the anticipation.

As we got into the bedroom where the elliptical and weight machine were, I gave Chad some overview of how to work them both. The weight machine was one of those that you dial in the resistance and it sets up everything for you. With a big grin on my face, I said, "Since you had such a problem with the shower, I thought I'd give you some instruction on this first."

"Fuck you," Chad retorted.

"I'm sure you will soon enough. So what's next?"

Chad looked over at me and took off his shirt, exposing the well-built (and hairy) physique that always turned me on so much. He looked over at me to make sure I was watching, and then he took off everything else, exposing a hairy crotch and a semi-hard cock that pointed down at a forty-five degree angle. After taking a good look at him, I did the same thing. As I looked back at him, his cock had gotten harder, now pointing straight out from his body. All I could think was that it wouldn't be long before that monster would be stuck in my ass again.

We went through a repetition of several exercises, not the usual three sets for each exercise, but more of something to enjoy looking at each other's muscles in motion. As I moved into position to do the bench press, little did I know what would follow.

As I did my repetitions on the bench press, I wasn't paying attention and Chad ran the palm of his hand over my cock. The action surprised me and my legs instinctively came up to protect me. As soon as I recognized what had happened, I put my legs back down. "Sorry. I wasn't expecting that."

Then I looked at Chad. He had a hungry look on his face and his cock was even harder than before. I looked back up at the ceiling, took a couple of deep breaths and lifted my legs, exposing my ass to him. Chad needed no further encouragement and was soon fingering my ass.

After a few more moments, I felt the heat of his cockhead at my ass. He pushed into me, my ass muscle not willing to let him in at first, but soon it yielded allowing his cock plunge all the way into me in one, quick stroke. Because of the suddenness of it all, I yelped and winced in pain. The pain from the intrusion was strong and sharp, and it made my eyes tear up some. I was surprised that Chad would do this to me, but then I remembered the hungry look on his face just a few moments ago. I soon realized that he needed to fuck me as much as I needed him to fuck me.

While waiting for my ass to get used his cock, Chad repositioned himself by spreading his legs a little more to get a better alignment. He also leaned down against the bar above me that I had used for the bench press. The machine held the bar in position about a foot above me, a position that was great for both of us because I could now reach up and stroke Chad's hairy chest and stomach.

Soon I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he began to slowly piston in and out of me. As he moved slowly back and forth inside of me, I couldn't believe how quickly the pain turned to an intense pleasure, his cock slowly rubbing the insides of my ass and that huge purple cockhead rubbing against my prostate.

After a while, I decided to try something that I had never tried before: I stopped rubbing his chest, unlocked my feet from around his waist and used my hands to hold my legs away from his body. Now the only parts of our bodies touching each other were his cock as it moved in and out of my ass. I wasn't perfect and my legs touched him every so often, but the feeling was more intense than I ever expected. I looked up at Chad to see if he was paying attention and I saw him looking down where his cock entered my ass. After a short while, he looked up at me and our eyes locked. I really wanted to tell him that I loved him, but I didn't dare spoil the moment. Instead I said, "Fuck me, bud, fuck me hard."

Chad responded by closing his eyes and picking up the pace of his thrusting to a medium speed. We continued in that position for a few minutes, and soon my body began to move up and down on the bench in time with his thrusting. After a while he began to thrust into me harder, with an intensity that I had not seen and felt before. Though it did hurt some, the pain was mixed with an incredible pleasure that I didn't want to stop. I also tried to time the squeezes of my ass muscle so that I'd be squeezing as he pulled back and looser as he pushed in. His moans and groans indicated that what I was doing was turning him on.

Chad soon shifted into high gear and fucked me really hard, so hard that his cock thrust too deep into my ass, which already hurting somewhat from the depth of his earlier thrusts. I tried pushing against his stomach some to let him know he was going too deep, but that only encouraged him to fuck me harder. Still keeping my legs apart, I put my hands over my ass cheeks to keep him from going in so deep. He responded by fucking me so hard and fast that I thought he was raping me.

I couldn't tell, but I was hoping it was someone in his imagination instead of me. I could tell from the moaning, closed eyes, and head thrown back that he was about to release another big load into my ass, and that kind of excited me because of the domination. But at the same time, I hoped that he would cum soon because my ass couldn't take this too much longer.

I clenched tightly around his cock, and he loudly groaned "FUUUUUCK YOOOUUUU." He pushed deeply into me and I could feel the pulsing start in his cock, hot cum spurting deep into my ass again and again and again. Soon he began to slow down and finally he stopped, his cock still deep inside me.

After a while he caught his breath, opened his eyes, and looked down at me with a serious, far away look on his face. He wasn't really seeing me as he looked at me, so I interrupted the trance by asking, "You've been wanting to do that to someone for a while haven't you?"

The trance-like look went away and was replaced with a noncommittal look. After a few more seconds, it appeared that he realized what had happened, because he blushed and turned away. After a while, he turned back to look at me. I reached up and stroked the side of his sweaty face at the same time thinking that I'd have to ask him about this later.

Just about that time, Chad's cock had grown soft and slipped out of me. He pushed himself back to a standing position and offered a hand to pull me up. As I stood, I realized that I had to go to the bathroom because of the large load he had shot in me. So I excused myself and hurried off. As I walked, I hoped that he wouldn't be repeating that anytime soon because the whole insides of my ass now hurt pretty badly.

Chad followed a couple of minutes later, coming into the bathroom and leaning against the counter. "You said something about what I thought were porn DVDs. Are they in the study with all the other DVDs?"

"Ummmm, no. I try not to advertise that stuff to other people," I replied quietly.

"So, where do you keep those?"

"I keep them hidden in the closet on a shelf in the back left corner. You can go look at them if you wish."

Chad left the bathroom and I heard him open the door to the large walk-in closet that served the master bedroom. Then I heard him pushing aside the clothes in the closet to get to the shelf. I finished in the bathroom and joined him about thirty seconds later.

As I entered the closet, he was looking through the DVD collection one by one, looking at the guys on the front cover and what they were doing on the back. Seeing the nice view of his back, I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist, and leaned into him, my chest and stomach against his back. My cock, now soft and pointed down, nestled itself nicely between his butt cheeks. While he looked, I stroked the hair on his chest and stomach and kept us pulled together.

Chad moved around some as he worked his way through the collection, and every movement caused his ass crack to move around and massage my cock. Because of the closeness, I also began to notice the sexy smell of his body. These two sensory inputs along with my hands rubbing through the hair on his chest and stomach slowly made me hard again, the head of my cock pushing in between his legs and trying to poke his balls.

After a short time, I noticed that Chad had stopped looking at the DVDs and was looking at me as I looked over his shoulder at the DVDs. I blushed, turned my eyes away from him, and guiltily said, "Sorry bud. But you really turn me on."

Without a word, Chad put the two DVDs he was holding onto the shelf, spread his legs and leaned forward, supporting himself against one of the middle shelves in the bookshelf and giving me easy access to his ass. With one hand on his back for support, I used the other hand to guide my cockhead to his asshole and slowly push into him. As my cockhead popped past the ass muscle, Chad threw his head back and groaned loudly. I pushed into him, slowly, inch by inch, until my cock was completely in. I moved my hands to his hips and began to fuck him, slowly, in and out, until we were both moaning from the coupling.

This fuck seemed different to me for some reason. I finally realized that Chad had silently given himself to me, maybe to make up for what he had done to me earlier. That thought alone made me harder, and I began to pick up speed. Also, I noticed that Chad was moving and keeping rhythm with my movements. I took my hands off his hips and put them on the clothes rod above him. The change in position put me about three inches above Chad, all the way from my chin, down my chest and stomach, to the point where my cock entered him. Just like the weight bench fuck, we were touching only where my cock entered Chad's ass, but this time we could feel the heat of each other's body nearby. And to heighten the pleasure, my chest and stomach hair rubbed his back every so often as we fucked.

Soon I realized that Chad was driving this show and I had to do nothing but stand there and let his ass squeeze my cock as he moved back and forth on it. As he alternated between squeezing my cock and trying to push it out, I got harder and harder. He began to moan louder and picked up the speed of his movements back and forth, faster and faster on each stroke. Soon I closed my eyes and just experienced the feeling of hot, wet, slippery tightness around my cock, along with hearing the moans and groans not only from Chad, but from me as well.

Soon, that all too familiar boiling feeling began in the base of my cock. "I'm about to cum," I told Chad hoarsely. I almost couldn't believe it, but he started bucking even faster than before while squeezing tightly around my cock. Within seconds, I gritted my teeth and stifled a yell as my cock shot load after load, deep into his ass, all while Chad continued his bucking motions.

Soon I realized that I needed to stop Chad. Even after I had stopped cumming, he had become almost uncontrollable in his movements, and I really didn't want him to accidentally bend my rapidly softening cock. I reached my arms around him, pulled him to me tightly, leaned close to his ear and softly said, "Whoa, bud, whoa. Time to slow down and take a rest."

He slowed down and finally stopped, and my cock slipped out shortly after that. We stood up straight, my arms wrapped tightly around him, and he leaned his head backwards onto my shoulder, panting and trying to recover from all the activity. He kept his eyes closed during this time, and I was wondering what he was thinking and feeling. As I stroked his chest and stomach, he slowly recovered and came back to reality. When he straightened his head up, he tried to pull away from me.

"Stay here a few more moments," I said, keeping him pulled to me.

"But I need to go sit."

"Don't worry about the carpet. It cleans up. I want to make sure that you're okay."

After cooling down for another couple of minutes, Chad finally relaxed and leaned against me. Then he said, "I'm okay now. I just got carried away with the really, really intense feeling."

"A feeling like all of the insides of your ass want to be rubbed along with your prostate and ass muscle?"

"Yeah."

I chuckled quietly and said, "Then I have to be careful about how I fuck you the rest of today. I certainly didn't expect you to get to this stage so quickly."

"What stage is that?"

"I'm not sure what it's really called if it's called anything, but I call it the I-can't-get-fucked-enough stage. That's okay, but you don't want to do it standing up. You want to do it laying down with someone who makes sure you don't go too far."

"'Too far', what do you mean by that?"

"The pushing and the movement is like an intense exercise that drives up your blood pressure and heart rate. If you push really hard, you can pass out from the intensity. In the worst case, you might have a stroke or heart attack, although I've never heard of that happening."

He thought about that for a moment and then asked, "Has it ever happened to you? I mean passing out while getting fucked?"

"Only briefly once. In July." With a chuckle, I added, "I must have scared Robert half to death. He had me bent over the kitchen table and was fucking me pretty hard and fast. As he was cumming, all of the sudden I got light headed because of the intensity and I put my head down on the table. Robert noticed because, at least according to him, the insides of my ass got soft and I wasn't pushing back like I normally do. He says that I didn't respond to him. Actually, I heard him but couldn't respond. I felt sort of like I was paralyzed, not in a bad way, but in a dreamy sort of way. I'm glad it didn't last too long, because Robert was headed for the phone to call 9-1-1 when I stopped him. The whole situation felt good, but I got a pounding headache soon after that. In short, it's probably okay for a guy your age, but I'd want to make sure you didn't go too far."

After a few more moments, Chad said, "I really need to go sit."

"Okay, go. But what movies do you want to watch?"

On the way out the closet door to the bathroom, he said, "At least those two and choose anything else you want to watch."

For my choice, I looked around for the DVD, "The Apprentice," not the TV show about the rich guy who likes to fire people, but a movie about an older guy who teaches a young guy about being a gay gigolo. Not that I wanted Chad to become one, though he would have excelled at that with his looks and body, but because of the relationship between the older and younger guy that develops through the movie. Once I had convinced myself that it was a good movie for him to see, I picked up Chad's two selections and added mine to the bottom of the stack.

For some reason, I was especially interested to see what he had chosen, primarily because he didn't talk much and I really didn't know what made him tick. The top movie was "Raging River", which I know had some hot scenes, especially one where two guys fuck on a houseboat on the river. This movie also had a guy that looked pretty close to Chad. I applauded his good taste in gay movies.

The second movie I hadn't seen Chad choose and I was curious to see what it was. As I shifted it on top of the stack, instantly tears began to form in my eyes. "Damn it," I said quietly. It was my copy of "Brokeback Mountain" which I'd never been able to get through completely without it emotionally ripping my heart to shreds, followed by a depressing funk that lasted for a few days to a couple of weeks. I stood there trying to push down the emotions and tried to think of ways to keep Chad from watching the movie. I must have taken longer than I thought because I soon noticed that he was standing right beside me, looking at the expression on my face.

"What's wrong?"

I sniffed and tried to calm the emotions. "One of your choices . . . caught me off-guard," I said hoarsely.

After a pause, he asked, "The gay cowboy movie?"

"Yeah. Have you seen it before?"

"Of course not. No straight guy in his right mind would admit to watching it, and I never had any opportunity. But since you have a copy, I thought we'd watch it."

I paused for a moment or two, turned my head, and looked him straight in the eye. "All I can say is that it's an intensely emotional movie, well, at least for me it is, and you'll have to watch the last ten to fifteen minutes of it by yourself. Also, I'd prefer that you wait until another time to watch it, but if I can't convince you of that, it'll have to be the last thing you do before you leave to go home tomorrow evening."

Seeing the wetness in my eyes, Chad reached out and stroked my back while I talked. After hearing what I had said, his eyes softened and he said, "That explains why it was in the corner of the shelf, turned around, so I couldn't see the title."

After a few moments, still standing with his chest against my side, he reached one arm around my front, the other around my back, and pulled me into him. As we settled into position, I realized that Chad had pushed his head forward so that his forehead was against side of my head with his nose nestled in my hair just behind my ear. I could feel the heat of his breath against my neck. In that position, he quietly repeated what I had said to him earlier: "Remember, together we can get through anything."

After a short time, he began to nuzzle my neck and ear with his nose. Besides the fucking and the comforting hugs, it was the first real intimacy that Chad had shown to me. In response, I closed my eyes and let out a light moan. Noticing my reactions, Chad countered by lifting up his head and lightly biting several places along the back of my ear.

I really wanted to continue with that moment because it probably would have led to our first kiss. But after a few moments, this truly sincere gesture on Chad's part was unfortunately destroyed by my own thoughts. The image popped into my head, and it was the image of someone looking at what we were doing and where we were standing. Although it was a bad pun, the situation started to make me chuckle.

Chad pulled away and looked at me in surprise, so I had to tell him. "I'm really sorry to have destroyed this moment, and, trust me, I REALLY wanted it to continue. But I got a mental image of what we're doing and all I could think of was how it might look to someone else." After a short pause, I continued, "Here we are, two naked guys, standing in a closet, after having gay sex, discussing the emotions generated by a movie about two closeted gay guys. Can we be any more 'in the closet' than we are right now?" After a few seconds, Chad got the image and both of us roared in laughter.

We continued to laugh for a while, until our eyes locked together again. I reached up and put a hand on the side of his face, my fingers reaching up into the hair behind his ear and the thumb on the side of his face touching a sideburn. As I felt his face, I wanted to kiss him so badly, but couldn't. Soon he reached up, gently took my hand and quietly said, "Let's go watch the movies and see what comes up between us."

After that, I mentally started kicking myself for destroying what would have been what I really wanted. Chad must have sensed what I was doing, because he smiled at me, gently squeezed my hand, and added, "We'll get there soon enough." So I handed him the DVDs, and on the way out of the closet, I grabbed some blankets for us to lay on and cover up with. I also grabbed a couple of pillows and a couple of towels, and we both headed to the living room.

I was about ten feet behind Chad as we walked through the hallway from the bedroom to the living room. Although the hall was dark, the living room was light because of the sunlight coming in from the outside. As a result, I got an immensely enjoyable view of the V-shaped outline of Chad's body as we walked along. All I could think of was "the perfect face does have the perfect body," not overly muscled, not fat, just right. As we reached the living room, the smile on my face betrayed my thoughts.

"Whaaaat?"

"Uh, nothing," I said trying unsuccessfully to suppress the grin on my face.

"Okay, what gives?"

I finally said with a chuckle, "The outline of your body as you walked down the hall was a truly impressive sight to see."

"Will you quit that? It makes me uncomfortable," Chad countered.

"When the shoe fits. . . ." I said with a grin, and at the same time I reached up and stroked his hairy chest. "I'm sorry for doing this to you, but you're just really, REALLY good looking to me."

Chad blushed, but said, "Please, PLEASE, don't do that to me anymore. It makes me self-conscious."

I dropped the pillows and blankets in front of the TV, and then turned to Chad, looked him straight in the eye, and said seriously, "I need you to hear this clearly. I truly believe that you are one of the best looking guys on the planet. I'm sorry to make you feel self-conscious, but I like looking at you, especially this area," as I rubbed my hand over his chest, then following the hairy trail from his chest to his crotch. "Even when you have shorts on, this always seems to turn me on."

After a short pause, I continued, "But the real reason I look at you so much is because I wonder why you're here, why you'd ever want to be with someone like me. I just want to look and memorize what I see before I wake up and find that it was all just a really good wet dream."

The look of surprise on his face caught me a little off-guard. What he said after that caught me even more off-guard. "So you don't think of yourself as good-looking?"

It took me a couple of seconds to respond, but I sighed and finally said, "I'm . . . okay looking. Certainly not as good looking as you, but okay."

After a short pause, Chad said, "I think you're good looking. Everyone your age should look so good." After that comment, Chad immediately got this "oh shit" look on his face and said, "Damn, sorry about that. I didn't mean to bring up the age thing."

I laughed out loud at the comments. A few seconds later I said, "That's alright. It had to happen sometime. And it certainly won't be the last. But now that we've established our mutual admiration for each other, let's put in a video and see what happens." I got the blankets and spread them out while Chad put the first video into the DVD player, all the while thinking that what he had said was just being nice to me.

After he had turned on the DVD player and inserted his first disk, he turned to me with this blank look on his face and with a sigh said, "Seems I need a fucking Ph. D. to run your stereo and TV system, too."

I laughed again, pushed a few buttons on the remote control and the movie intro came up on the TV. After that, I reached up, wrapped an arm around Chad's waist, and pulled him down next to me on the blankets. He was between me and the TV, me spooning his back, and waiting for the movie to get started. While waiting, I leaned into him, put my mouth to his ear and quietly whispered, "I want you to fuck me during the first scene in this movie. There's a guy that looks a lot like you and I want to feel your cock in my ass at the same time he has his cock in another guy's ass." With that comment, my cock got hard. I reached down to stroke his cock and found it hard as well.

At the start of this movie, seven guys piled into a minivan and drove off, then three more showed up and realized that they missed their ride. I always chuckled at this because I never could figure out where ten guys would fit into a minivan, well, unless some were sitting of top of others. Given that this was a gay movie, I guess that could have been possible.

The three guys who missed their ride sat on the front porch of this really huge house, got out some beers, and started drinking. The guys on the left and right were good looking, but the one in the middle was really good looking. He also happened to look like Chad but without chest hair. Soon, the Chad look-alike started rubbing his crotch. The other two followed quickly and soon all three were naked and stroking themselves. The one on the right (number 3) was nicely hairy, especially in the crotch and ass. Soon number 3 moved over to suck the cock of the guy on the left (number 1), and, after a while, the Chad look-alike got up and started fucking number 3.

Chad took his cue from the movie, moved me into a "doggie position" and began to play with my asshole. After a short time, he grabbed my hips, then I felt him slide his rock hard cock into me exactly at the same time as the Chad look-alike on the TV screen pushed into his buddy. It hurt at first and he didn't give me much time to adjust, but I will say that Chad's fucking almost exactly mirrored what I was seeing on the TV. After I got used to Chad being in me, the whole situation became incredibly intense. Talk about a movie coming to life--if there had been any chance that I could have cum without touching myself, this would have been the time. Shortly after Chad entered me, my cock started to leak heavily because Chad's cock rubbed my prostate on every stroke.

Chad fucked me seemingly forever. Soon numbers 1 and 3 in the movie started to cum which caused Chad to shift his pistoning of my ass into high gear. Chad's breathing got ragged and uneven and I knew he wouldn't be too much longer. When the Chad look-alike pulled out of his buddy and started shooting his load, I felt Chad gasp for breath and I felt his cock pulse in my ass, spewing hot loads of cum deep into me, all of it splashing and mixing around inside.

Chad had moaned loudly all through his orgasm, leading me to believe that it had been pretty intense for him. When he almost collapsed on my back, I recognized how much. I had to hold onto him as I slowly lowered us to the floor, then he slid off me to the side, his eyes still closed. I paused the movie and watched him for a while. When he finally opened his eyes, he said, "I didn't know that looking at three guys getting off on each other would be such a turn-on for me."

I chuckled and said, "We get off pretty well with each other without any other visual stimulation. So the movie just pushed you a little higher and harder than before. If you'd been in me much longer, I probably would have cum without having to touch myself."

"Why didn't you stroke yourself and cum with me?"

After a pause, I said, "Because I wanted to save up for what comes next. Besides getting fucked by you feels really good all on its own."

Chad looked over at me and got a sly grin on his face. "Why do I have the feeling I'm going to get seriously fucked by you soon?"

I laughed out loud but didn't say anything. As I looked more closely at Chad, the sly grin left his face. Unfortunately for me, the look changed to one where his eyes asked me not to fuck him. So I reached out and ran my hand over his chest and stomach a couple of times to try to comfort him. When the look didn't go away and he didn't say anything else, I turned back to the TV and restarted the movie. I changed my plans to stroke myself instead of fucking him on the next part. I was a little upset, but he was new to this, so I'm sure getting fucked was becoming painful for him by now. Hell, if I had really paid attention to what my own ass felt like, I'd know what he was feeling.

The movie soon got to the scene I wanted. A guy ran down to a dock to fish and soon met up with another guy who was doing some fishing from his houseboat nearby. Of course they got together, but these guys were a little more intimate than the others. The scene started with each massaging the other's back, which led to some hot kissing, which finally led to the really good looking top fucking the good looking bottom. What really turned me on was it was outside and on a boat, all pretty much out in the open. The top guy did the bottom guy in a couple of positions: first, standing up so his cock had to be bent down to fuck the bottom guy's ass, and second, both in a laying-down position, the really good looking guy fucking the other from behind. The scene had always been a turn-on for me, mostly because of the positions, and this time was no different.

Between the first and second positions of the guys in the movie, I noticed Chad was laying on his side next to me, looking at what I was doing and what going on in the movie. Soon he reached out, replaced my hand with his and continued to stroke my cock for me. Now that he was part of the action, my cock got even harder. I closed my eyes because I knew the scene pretty well, and in my imagination, I replaced the two guys in the movie with Chad and me. The very idea of Chad and me getting it on out in the open on a houseboat was an incredible turn-on for me.

I would have had my orgasm way before the guys in the movie if Chad had kept up what he was doing, but he stopped. I opened my eyes and found him looking at me. With a look of hesitance on his face, he said, "I need you to fuck me."

I reached up and stroked the side of his face and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Then he lay down on his back and lifted his legs.

I moved into position over him, my cock hard with anticipation. I really wanted to fuck him again, but I didn't want to hurt him either. He must have sensed that because he reached down and guided my cock to his ass. As I pushed in, Chad arched his back and let out a loud groan. I'm sure most of it was pain, but as I moved slowly back and forth in him, he opened his eyes and he gave me a sly grin. Then he reached up, stroked the hair on my chest, and tightened and loosened his ass muscle around my cock several times. That was the go-ahead I needed to fuck him in whatever way I needed to fuck him.

Something happened while I was on top of him that time. We both kept our eyes open and locked onto each other. The movie and everything else became background noise as I repeatedly thrust into his ass. Chad's cock got hard because I could feel his ass muscle get tighter and tighter around my cock. The intensity was way beyond what I expected to feel, and I thought that maybe he was falling in love with me. Whatever it was, he was getting me excited more and more by the moment.

To return the favor of what he was doing to me, while I fucked him, I reached down with one hand and began to stroke his cock with my palm, my fingertips running over his hairy balls. We both kept our eyes locked on each other and we both moaned and groaned openly, the intense expressions on our faces saying far more than words. Soon the intensity was too much and I had to close my eyes and let out a big groan. The cum was boiling up in the base of my cock and it wouldn't be much longer before I tripped.

Chad stroked my chest and stomach with both of his hands. I stroked his cock faster and faster, then I heard a loud groan from him. That was all I needed to begin to shoot wildly into his ass, load after load, deep into him. I don't know how I did it, but I kept stroking his cock with my hand.

Soon I felt his ass tighten around my cock followed by another loud moan. He shot load after load of hot cum all over his stomach. Knowing he was having his orgasm helped me have what felt like a second orgasm. The intensity shot back up, and my cock pulsed again and again. I didn't shoot anything, but it gave me an incredible second peak just after Chad's first. Also, I wasn't sure how loud it was, but I hoped that my groan that second time didn't bother the neighbors in the building.

As we both unwound from the experience, I quickly found that I had to support myself with both arms so that I wouldn't fall directly onto Chad. He helped me out some by putting his hands on my sides and guiding me in a controlled fall next to him. As I shifted onto my back, I felt Chad move next to me. He lightly massaged my chest and stomach as I came back to reality. When I opened my eyes, he had a gentle, caring look on his face.

I almost got tearful as we looked at each other because I so wanted to be with him forever. However, we were interrupted by the noise on the TV: the movie was already near the end of the next scene and we watched as two overly built guys shot their loads on each other. I could have cursed the movie for interrupting us, but it wouldn't have made any difference because the moment Chad and I had shared was already gone.

The last scene was about two guys around a campfire. The scene had always been interesting to me, but it wasn't one of my favorites. However, I noticed that Chad's cock was hard almost from the very beginning. As we watched the multiple positions the guys moved into, Chad looked down at me every so often. I tried to catch his eyes but he was always too fast and too interested in the movie. When the two guys on the TV finally got into a missionary position, kissing, with one fucking the other slowly, Chad and I happened to catch each other's eyes. I reached up and stroked the side of his head, already knowing what he wanted. "Fuck me," I whispered.

Chad need no further encouragement and was between my legs as quickly as I could pull them up. We were already about two-thirds of the way through the scene, and I knew he was going to have to move quickly to end with the guys on the TV. Little did I know how wound up Chad already was. He entered me slowly and waited for me to adjust, then he started pounding my ass as he watched the TV. Every so often he would close his eyes and moan from the tightness of my ass, but in general he watched the TV as he fucked me. The top guy on the TV soon started pounding away in his bottom buddy and I knew it wouldn't be long for them.

Chad shifted into high gear and he fucked me hard and fast. I had gotten used to his large cock in me by now and his cockhead found the sweet spot in my prostate on just about every stroke. I began to moan and groan loudly, my ass switching back and forth from trying to push him out to squeezing him tightly. That helped some because Chad moaned and groaned loudly.

Soon the guys in the movie started to cum, and that drove Chad over the edge. He threw his head back, moaned loudly, and thrust deeply within me, shooting his wads again deep in my ass. I groaned loudly from the feeling, continuing to either squeeze or push on him as he came.

As he got soft, Chad finally pulled out of me and flopped down on his side next to me, with an arm over my chest and his face next to the side of my head. After a while, I said with a chuckle, "You must get really turned on by fireside fucks. You kind of went wild that time."

Chad's arm tightened around me to let me know that he had heard me, but he didn't say anything. After another few moments of silence, he finally said, "I really love the outdoors, camping, hiking, backpacking, that whole thing. The movie just sort of triggered me."

"We'll have to go camping some time. I love all that stuff, too."

He pulled himself up, about six inches away from my face, leaning on one arm next to me. "I'd really like that."

Because he was so close, I slowly reached up with hand and stroked the side of his face. Not really thinking I said, "I really like what you do to me. I think I'm obsessed with you. Actually, I know I'm obsessed with you." Chad turned a bright red as he blushed at my comment. Seeing his reaction, I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. The comment just sort of popped out without me thinking."

Chad held my gaze a little longer. Quietly he said, "I think I know what you're feeling." He held my look for another few seconds as if to put an exclamation point on the end of what he'd just said.

With that look, all I could think of was how much I had come to love him. I so wanted to say more, for him to know how much I loved him, but I didn't want to appear needy either. I hoped he got the message when I said, "I really want you to make love to me again, but I don't think my ass can take any more today. I think I'm all fucked out for right now."

Chad got a big grin on his face and started laughing. He rolled onto his back and continued to laugh.

"Whaaaat?" I asked, a little annoyed. I didn't think what I had said was all that funny.

Chad laughingly said, "And I thought I was the only one with the sore asshole."

I must have been dense not to get it right away, but I finally did and started to laugh, too. "Well, your fist-sized cock fucking my ass tends to make me sore."

Chad laughed even more at that comment. "And you're the experienced one. Just think what your horse cock is doing to me."

We both laughed a little more. After about thirty seconds, I rolled from my back to my side facing Chad and put a hand on his chest. "Am I hurting you?"

"It's a little painful when you first put your cock in me, but after a while there's no pain, just sheer pleasure. However, we've done it enough today that the pain is a little much."

Rubbing my hand around on his chest, I said, "Whenever you're at the point where this is painful, let me know. Even though I really like to fuck you, and having you fuck me, let's not overdo it. I can jack off if I really need to, and I can jack you off, too."

The look Chad gave me after saying that nearly made me melt. It was one of those deep, penetrating gazes that made me weak. It made me needy. I'd do just about anything for him at this point. Unfortunately that was when I slowly leaned closer to him and tried to kiss him. When I was about three inches away from his face, his hand came up to caress the side of my face and stop me from coming closer. Chad said quietly, "I know what you want, but I'm not prepared to do that yet. Every minute with you I get closer, but not yet. We'll get there soon enough." The disappointment must have shown in my eyes because he said it again, "Sorry, bud, but we WILL get there."

As I slowly pulled back, a lump formed in my throat. Although the lack of kissing frustrated me, I had to keep reminding myself that Chad needed the space and time to figure everything out. I was ready, but he wasn't, at least not yet. But he must have known that he'd upset me because he held my gaze and his hand massaged the side of my face for a long time.

About a minute later, I finally snapped out of it. That's when I said, "Let's go take a shower. We both need it, especially you, stinky man" and grinned to the best of my ability. I wasn't in great shape, but I could handle it now. So I stood up, offered a hand to help him get up, and headed for the shower.

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good as ever. Thanks for the really sexy read and the interesting development of this relationship. I love their interaction.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..