Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 7,025 Words
  • 1,250 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 1 - 5. Chapter 5 - Saturday Evening

Chapter 5 - Saturday Evening

On the way back to the master bedroom and the shower, I hadn't noticed that Chad had lagged behind some. As I got to the bedroom, I turned to talk to him, only to see that he was about ten feet behind me. As he entered the room from the dark hallway, I could see the shit-eating grin on his face, a grin that said "gotcha" all over it. Chad said, "Nice, REALLY nice outline and ass, too."

I immediately knew that he had gotten me back for my comments about his body earlier. I blushed and all I could say was, "Fuck you." Then we both laughed out loud as we walked into the bathroom and got into the shower.

I turned on the shower and got the water warm. When I reached for the soap, it wasn't there so I turned to look at Chad. I wondered what was really going to happen next because he had this devilish grin on his face. "Turn around with your back to the water, spread your legs, and hold your arms straight out. It's my turn to wash you."

Chad stood before me and began to wash my chest and stomach, lathering up the hair pretty well. I squirmed as he washed my sides and enjoyed the feeling as he washed each armpit and arm fully. He even made sure to wash my hands and fingers really well. He then squatted in front of me and washed down the front and back of each leg, and washed each foot including between the toes. Finally he got to my crotch. Ever so gently, he washed my cock, playing with it a little as it lengthened some, and fully lathering my balls and all the hair around that area. He turned me around to rinse off, and at the same time, washed my back and all the way down to my butt. Then he turned me back around so my back could get rinsed.

I thought he was done, but he surprised me by saying, "Bend down and grab your ankles." I looked at him questioningly and he laughed. "No, we're not doing prison shower fuck, I just want to try something. It may or may not work. We'll just have to see." With some hesitation, I did what he asked, all the while wondering what he was going to do.

He positioned me so that my butt was just outside the main stream of the shower. Although I couldn't see what he was doing, I could feel him thoroughly soaping my butt cheeks, ass crack and the outside of my hole. He then said, "I'm not trying to hurt you, but bear with me." Soon I felt two fingers slide past my ass muscle and into me. It was slightly painful, but they slid in fairly easy, mostly because he had soaped them pretty well.

Unfortunately it was pretty painful when he inserted a third finger, pulled me open some, and pulled all of me backwards into the stream of water. Then I felt what he was doing. The warm shower water was pouring into my ass and it began to fill me up. Soon I could hold no more and he slowly slid his fingers out. He said, "Now squat over the drain and push out all the water." As I did so, my insides felt better, probably because they were cleaner. As I stood up, his eyes were searching my face to see if I had enjoyed it or not.

"Well, that was, um, interesting. My insides are definitely cleaner."

A look of relief came across his face. "Do you think a second time would help more?"

I looked at him and chuckled. "You just like playing with my butt, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm wondering if it's something you need to do to me, too," he said with a sly grin.

"Yeah, do it a second time," I said, feeling a little excited from the idea.

I got into position again, and he did what he had done before. This time the warm water felt kind of erotic and I got a fairly good hardon because of it. After I emptied myself and stood up, Chad noticed the hardon and chuckled. I blushed and said, "Sorry, but anytime you probe my ass, my cock is going to stand up and call attention to itself."

Chad laughed out loud at the comment. At the same time, he handed me the soap and got into position with the water running down his back.

I did pretty much the same thing to him, washing his chest and stomach, his sides, and both arms. I squatted in front of him and washed those nicely hairy and well muscled legs, probably spending more time than I should have. I made sure his feet were well washed, and then turned my attention to his crotch. I got my hands really soapy and started washing the hair around the base of his cock and all over his balls, massaging his balls gently as I washed them. I had him spread his legs some more and I washed the area from his balls to his butt to make sure I got everything. Finally, I soaped up my hands and began to clean his cock well by stroking it. It didn't take long for him to start moaning and get a pretty good hardon.

I thought I might get him off again, but soon he pushed my hand away and turned to rinse off. I stood up and washed his back and down to his butt. He turned again and rinsed off his back. Before he bent over to let me wash his ass, his eyes met mine and he quietly said, "Please be gentle back there. I'm pretty sensitive now."

He bent over and I positioned him near but not quite in the water. I soaped my hands really well and began to wash those fantastic globes of his. After cleaning them well, I cleaned down into the butt crack and all over the top of his hole. I pushed him into the water to rinse and got my hands all soapy again. I moved him slightly out of the water and probed around his ass muscle. He was tight and I wasn't going to be able to get both fingers in easily, so I told him to relax and push out as if he were taking a dump. He did and I was able to push both fingers into him. He moaned, but began to breathe heavily, so I twisted my two fingers level, spread them slightly and pushed a third into him quickly. I moved him back into the water and pulled the one finger up while pushing the other two fingers down. The two fingers acted like a funnel and water began to disappear into his ass. I could tell the water was having an affect on him since he began to moan lightly. Soon the water stopped flowing into him, and I slowly and gently removed my fingers. He squatted down over the drain and pushed the water out of his ass.

As he stood up, I noticed that he still had his hardon. When he saw my grin, he said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Your ass probing makes me hard, too." Then shortly after that he added, "You've turned me into such a pervert."

I couldn't help but laugh at his comments, and I added my own comment with a chuckle. "But you do it so willingly."

Remembering our "fight" earlier that morning, Chad responded, "Asshole."

I laughed again. "Your second time awaits," I said while holding up the two fingers that had been in his butt and making a scissoring motion with them. It had its intended effect on him, because at first he winced then looked at me in disgust. But he got into position and I cleaned him out again. This time I made the water hotter, and got way more moans than I ever expected. Apparently it felt really good inside him since he held it for a short time before pushing it out with quite a bit of force.

After doing the butt cleanouts, we washed our hands really well, shampooed our hair, and did a final rinse on everything. I thought we were done and was about to turn off the water when Chad said, "We're not done yet." I looked at him puzzlingly and he grinned. He pushed me back into the water so that it was running down my back. "Close your eyes."

I wasn't sure what he was going to do as I heard him soap his hands. But then I felt it: he started washing my forehead, down and under my nose, across my chin, around my neck and shoulders, and then back up both sides of my face. He stopped and held my face in both hands. I felt really self-conscious and could feel my face blush under the soap. But I also felt warm inside, and the gesture made me feel that he really liked me for who I was. In response, I blindly reached out with both hands, found each hip, and slowly pulled him toward me. We stayed in that position for a while, his hands on the side of my face and our semi-hard cocks snuggling with each other between our legs. Finally he chuckled, slapped me lightly on one side of my face, washed my ears and turned me into the water to rinse off.

As I turned back to him after rinsing off, he was looking at me with one of those deep, penetrating looks. It caught me a little off-guard, but I said to him, "You don't miss a thing, do you?"

Chad just kept looking at me and said, "And you don't either."

"Not with the one I love," I responded almost immediately, looking back into those eyes of his with a serious look that said I truly meant it. We stood, locked in that gaze for a short while. Since I knew he wasn't ready yet to say that he loved me, I interrupted the silence by quietly saying, "It's your turn now."

It took him a few seconds to focus again, and I hoped that I hadn't screwed up everything by saying that I loved him. Chad finally moved into position and closed his eyes. Before I had a chance to start washing his face, he reached out, grabbed my hips, and pulled us closer together. I washed his face as he had washed mine, stopping to hold his face in both hands and take a good long look at it. All I could think of was how much I really loved being next to this guy. It shocked me how much, and I hoped that it wouldn't consume me, but I was afraid that it already had.

After a while I pushed him back slowly so that the water cascaded down over the top of his head, across his face, where I could rinse off the soap while still holding him. After he was fully rinsed, I reached around him and turned off the water. We stood looking at each other for a short time, then I broke the silence by saying, "We need to get dried off." As we parted, he got this dreamy look with a half-smile on his face. I wanted to kiss him so much, but kept my distance. He'd come to me when he was ready to do that.

We both got towels and dried ourselves off. Nothing was said during the whole time we dried our hair. Just before getting dressed, I asked "Since we're experimenting today, can I try something else?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I have some lotion that has mostly aloe in it. No oils or anything like that. I'd like to try it on our butts to see if it helps us, uh, recover from the, uh, activity." After a short pause, I added, "I got it back in July just before Robert and I had our last weekend together. It seemed to help me recover faster after the weekend was over."

With some hesitation, Chad responded, "Okaaaaay."

I got the tube out of the drawer and had him bend over the counter with one leg up on the counter so I had clear access to his ass. I squirted some of the lotion out of the tube and massaged it into the outside of his ass muscle. Then I squirted out a larger amount and slowly pushed it into him, massaging it all around the insides of his ass. He seemed to like the coolness of the lotion against his hot, raw ass muscle, and he moaned slightly as I massaged the lotion into him.

When he stood up, he grimaced at the feeling. I looked at him questioningly and he said, "It just feels like my butt is leaking."

"It takes some time to soak in, but the feeling will go away soon."

After a few more seconds, he looked like he could live with it. He looked at me and, with a devilish grin on his face, said, "Your turn." The grin didn't make me feel comfortable, but I "assumed the position" anyway.

He put way too much on the outside of my ass and even more on the inside. He massaged me deeply and all over, rubbing the cool lotion all over the raw parts of my ass. He seemed to be taking longer than I expected, but the feeling was so good that I moaned and groaned quite a bit while he rubbed the lotion in.

It took me a while, but I finally realized that he was giving me a really good prostate massage. Although I wanted him to continue, I had to reach around and stop him. Knowing that he'd been caught, he got a guilty look on his face. I looked at him and quietly said, "Save that for tonight when we get into bed." He got what I meant because a sly grin appeared on his face.

After washing our hands thoroughly and getting dressed, we had dinner. Well, it wasn't much of a dinner: another yogurt, a couple of sports drinks, and banana each, but it was enough.

Neither of us spoke during dinner. Each of us seem preoccupied with our own thoughts. Mine were primarily about how well we fit together and what had happened that day, from the early morning "fight", through all the sex throughout the day, to what had been done by both of us in and just after the shower. I wondered what Chad's thoughts were about.

I broke the silence by saying, "I need to ask you some questions."

He looked at me and said, "Sure, go ahead," not realizing that I was about to hit him with some serious ones.

I launched into the first one with some hesitation. "Earlier today, when you were physically fucking me on the weight bench, who were you fucking in your imagination?"

He looked away from me and quietly said, "I hoped that you'd forgotten about that. That was not one of my better moments."

After waiting for a minute or two, I asked, "Was it your ex?"

He sighed, waited for about another thirty seconds, and quietly responded, "Yeah."

I waited for a bit, then asked, "Were you raping her, possibly for what she did to you in the divorce?"

Chad immediately turned bright red, reached up and partially covered his face with his hands. He looked embarrassed, kind of like he'd gotten caught doing something he shouldn't have done.

When he didn't answer right away, I broke the silence by quietly saying, "I know a fair amount about what you've done at work over the past two to three years, I know what your college degrees are, and I've heard you talk about things on the golf course and going to and from the gym. I'm not here to judge what you did, I'm just trying to find out more about what makes you tick, so to speak. You're really tight-lipped about you personally and what drives you. I really just want to get to know you better than I already do. None of this is intended to be mean."

After another minute or two, he uncovered his face and started to stare at the table. He quietly responded again, "Yes."

I went on to the next question. "In early October, on the Friday afternoon the week after I got back from travel, when you saw me in the parking lot, you got back in your car and drove away instead of coming to see me. Why?"

Chad immediately said, "No wonder some of the people at work are afraid of you."

I gave him a questioning look and said, "Huh?"

"You ask the most penetrating questions, and you seem to already know all the answers."

I was still perplexed so I said, "I must be dense, what are you talking about?"

"At work all the time, and in reviews in particular, a large number of the guys and girls are afraid to show you what they've done. You always seem to find something badly wrong with what they've done, and it embarrasses them."

This was one of my pet peeves at work, so with a sort of exasperated tone of voice, I said, "If they'd just come to me for some advice before they got too far into it, they'd get the right way to write something sooner rather than later. Then they wouldn't be embarrassed. It's all a learning process. I'm always full of opinions and ideas, people just have to ask for them. And when they don't, it's my job to make sure the product works correctly and reliably, so they're going to get embarrassed if something's wrong."

"They said that too," he chuckled.

"Whaaat?" I asked, kind of ticked off at this point.

"That you were full of opinions," he said with a big grin as he looked at me.

I finally got what he was doing, and the grin had given it away. He had found a couple of my hot buttons and pressed them really good and hard. He was spinning me up so he didn't have to answer the question. I took me a minute or two, but I finally spun back down. As I spun down, I sighed and chuckled at his efforts. "Nice try, but you still haven't answered my question."

"You're not going to make this easy are you?" As he looked at me, my face obviously said that I wasn't, and he looked back down at the table.

After a few more moments of silence, he got serious and started what would be a long monologue, one of the longest that I had ever heard from him. "You've always been in my work life, but in June, at a low point in my personal life, you showed me that you cared, probably the most of anyone outside my parents. In June and July we became great friends quickly, far more quickly than I've ever made friends before. We were fairly evenly matched on everything we did. I didn't expect that you'd be able to keep up with me, but when you did, I thought that this could really be fun to have a good friend to work with and work out with.

"After you let me cry on your shoulder in September, something changed on my end of the relationship. I became attached to you, almost dependent on you, not in a physical way, but in an emotional way. Not many guys in my life have ever been this . . . important . . . to me. I missed you at work while you were on travel. I missed you in our group golf games. I missed you at the gym.

"In early October, Robert called on a Thursday afternoon and suggested that I not come to the gym on 'gay Friday' as he called it. Then he dropped a bombshell on me: in effect he told me that you were gay. Initially I was really pissed. All I could think of was that you just wanted to get to know me better so that you could get into my pants. I've never wanted to be treated like a sex object, although I've dated some women in the past who would have liked to use me that way.

"Even after taking some time off to think through everything, when I saw you that Friday, I couldn't handle the situation, so I drove away. That weekend, I got really drunk and tried to work it out, but I still couldn't, that is, until I realized that I was . . . am still . . . emotionally attached to you."

At that point he looked up from the table into my eyes. He gave me one of those deep, penetrating gazes, then looked back down at the table and continued. "Over the last couple of weeks, I've been battling with how I feel about you and what to do next. When you left me alone, I knew there was something more to our friendship than I had realized. You gave me space and time to figure it all out. There was never any pressure, and I knew you were there if I ever needed to talk.

"Unfortunately I wasn't doing well on my own, so I went to Robert and asked him what I should do. He explained what you and he had done and suggested that I do the same to see if there was more to the relationship than I realized. On some sort of autopilot, I did the doctor's visit, waited for the test results, then talked with Robert again. After setting this up, I got really nervous. I called Robert a couple of times to cancel but he wouldn't let me. He said that you were already expecting someone to show up.

"And then he basically gave me an ultimatum: he told me that if I didn't go through with it that he would be starting a permanent relationship with you. Given his looks and easy-going nature, I knew I would lose you to him if I didn't do something, and for some reason I couldn't let that happen. So I went through with all of this." With a small grin on his face, he said, "And now you know why I needed the beer last night."

We laughed some, then Chad continued with a new seriousness. "I had kind of hoped that this weekend wouldn't be as enjoyable as it has been. That would have made my decision about you so much easier. I could have stayed good friends with you for the rest of my life, but the sex has been so much more than I expected that . . . well, now I'm just confused about what I need to do next." After a short pause he added, "There's also something else you should know . . ." and then his voice trailed off and he started to get nervous.

After about a minute of waiting for him to continue, I asked quietly, "And what is that?"

"About two weeks ago, about the same time I first talked to Robert, I started getting calls from my ex-wife. She was fishing around to see how I've been doing. She got started talking about the early days of our marriage. I didn't say much back to her, but it has stirred up the emotions and feelings I used to have for her before the divorce." Chad looked up at me and said, "She's called me about every other day since then."

I'm not sure what I did next. I think I just sat there stunned. All the other questions I wanted to ask became unimportant. Eventually I'm sure my face showed how unhappy I was with what he had just told me, mostly because he hadn't told me earlier, but partly because I hadn't seen it coming. But I had asked for it, and his last statements had finally explained why he had been so combative earlier in the morning and hadn't been able to kiss me in the afternoon. He was confused and searching for what to do next. Unfortunately he was looking for support from someone who was already way too involved with him to be able to give good answers.

Since we both needed to hear the answer, I asked question that was in both of our minds. "Do you still love your ex?"

Before I asked the question, Chad had been intently looking at the table. When I asked the question, he closed his eyes and shuddered for moment. I must have hit the proverbial nail on the head because he got up out of the chair, walked over to the sliding glass door to the deck, put his hands on the frame, and leaned into it. Never once during that time did he look at me.

When he didn't deny it immediately, I knew that he was. Immediately I was pissed with myself because I had done it again: I had fallen in love with a person who couldn't be romantically involved with me. Sure the sex had always been great, but the commitment wasn't there. It had happened all through college and after college until, only by the grace of God, I met my wife. Now it was happening again. Robert hadn't grown up emotionally yet, and Chad was still in love with his ex. I seemed destined to live most of my life as a single guy, and that seemed to be the part that hurt the most. Throughout all of this, he stood and I sat, both of us separated by the impending answer.

After probably what was at least five or ten minutes, I realized that we needed to go ahead and get this out in the open and work it out. It wasn't want I wanted, but his heart still belonged to someone else. So I got up from the table, walked to a spot behind him, and began to scratch his back. When I first started, I noticed how tense he was underneath the shirt as I scratched him, but the more I scratched, the more he relaxed. After a while, I reached up and began to massage his shoulders. They too were tense, but he relaxed as I massaged them.

Chad finally continued with a new hoarseness in his voice. "Now I stand here almost six months later wondering what to do. Seems the unspoken therapy that you've been giving me since June has helped me almost forget about the pain of the divorce itself. But, unfortunately, that has made it easier for me to realize that I still love my ex-wife, even though we're now divorced."

The thought was finally a stated fact. To cover up how I felt, I started to talk while still scratching and massaging his back. "Now I have a few things to say. First, we all have our dark sides, our want to hurt others physically, sometimes through sex. Whatever anger you've admitted here is a secret that will be known only to you and me. If you ever feel this way again, come see me first. After today, I think I can handle just about anything you can do with your dick. That way, the anger stays in this relationship and doesn't spill out to anyone else. The last thing I want to do is have to bail you out of jail and have to pay for a lawyer because you raped your ex-wife or anyone else because you're angry about the divorce or some other situation.

"Second, you have to deal with how you feel about your ex. Your divorce was difficult because you still love her. It's difficult for me to stay impartial here, but I have to say this. Please don't go back to her just because you feel obligated or have a loyalty to her that she doesn't seem to have for you. I know you probably don't want to hear this but I don't think she loves you. So if you go back to her, please make sure you get a good lawyer and get a good pre-nup so she doesn't rip you a new hole emotionally or financially again.

"Finally, and this is going to be difficult for me to say and for both of us handle." And I paused trying to keep my voice under control. "I've always been proud when people say that I'm there if they need me. I'll always be here to talk through anything you want to talk through. That's what good friends are for. I can certainly wait for a while longer while you make a decision."

I swallowed hard because I knew what I had to say next. "But I can't wait forever, and I won't always be available to talk. I'm really sorry I have to say this, but I won't, I can't, share you with anyone else."

Pretty soon I realized that Chad was shaking under my fingers. Even though I was hurting from the situation and wasn't sure I should, I couldn't help myself. I put my hand on Chad's shoulder and slowly turned him around. We fell into a desperate hug, my left arm over his right arm, my right arm under his left arm. We both got lost in the warmth and comfort of that hug, neither of us wanting to have to face the reality of what was before us: him still in love with his ex and me dealing with possibly losing him back to her. I had no idea how much time we spent in that hug, but after a while I happened to look at the clock and it was around 8 pm. We had finished dinner and been talking since around 6 pm.

I slowly broke the hug. Chad seemed to want it to continue and that should have been a good sign for me. Because of the emotions and how drained both of us must have been, I suggested that we watch a regular movie before going to bed that night, just to clear our minds. While I picked up the pillows, blankets, and towels from in front of the TV and took them back to the closet, Chad searched through the DVD collection I had in the study.

We met back at the TV and began to watch the movie "Stealth," a movie about a super-secret, multi-million dollar, computer-controlled airplane. I had always found it interesting because of the computer technology and the good-looking actress and actors, but I was also tired from the day. I found myself taking short naps throughout the movie. During some of the time I was awake, I found Chad dozing, too. Both of us needed to get to bed soon, mostly because of the physical activity of the day, but also because of the emotional discussions of earlier that evening.

At the end of the movie, groggy from the too short naps, we both got up, turned off everything, and headed to the bedroom to get ready for bed. It was only about 9:30 pm, but anyone who would have seen us could tell we were both tired. We brushed our teeth, stripped down to t-shirts and underwear and crawled into bed. Before I turned off the light, I took one last look at Chad. I didn't think he could get any better looking, but he had this sleepy, dreamy look on his face that sort of turned me on. I shouldn't have, but his physical attraction overrode my emotional state, and I put a hand on his chest and moved it around.

He sighed at the touch and then sat up to take off his t-shirt and underwear. I followed not too far behind. As we laid back down, Chad spread his legs and motioned for me to move in. I simply said, "At night, you're on top."

He grinned and said, "In the morning, you're on top." With a chuckle he added, "And the rest of the day, we negotiate." We both laughed heartily at the comment. It probably wasn't for him, but for me it was a defining point in our relationship.

Chad rolled into position in between my legs while I reached for a tube of lube. I lubed his cock and my ass, and while I was putting the tube back on the nightstand, he pushed into me in one swift move. I closed my eyes, arched my back, and moaned loudly as he entered me. The feeling was, as usual, initially painful but soon turned into incredible. In reality, he was probably too large for me, but it always felt like his cock fit my ass perfectly.

Almost instantly, my prostate began to throb and I groaned and moaned while trying to push him back out. I was lost in the sensation, and it got even more intense as he started to thrust in and out of me. The feeling spread from my ass to the rest of my lower body, making my own cock hard in the process. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it, making me tighter around Chad's cock and causing him to groan louder. The intensity of the whole situation began to spiral upward, almost out of control for both of us. I finally opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I said quietly, "Fuck me, bud, fuck me hard."

With that urging, Chad started pounding his cock into me and I started to stroke myself faster and faster. Soon I heard ragged breathing on his part and I felt that usual boiling sensation in the base of my cock. We rocketed toward our own peaks. Soon, my cock began to pulse and shoot. I shot several loads, one long ropey string on my stomach and a few more on my lower abs. At the same time, I felt Chad shoot several hot loads deep into my ass, all splashing and sloshing around inside me as he continued to piston in and out of me.

As we both calmed down and got soft, Chad wanted to flop down on the bed beside me, but this time I didn't let him. I said, "I want to feel you close to me." I cleaned off my chest and stomach with a towel and indicated that I wanted him to lay on top of me. With some hesitation, he did so, our legs and cocks mingling together, but our upper bodies not touching because he still supported most of his weight with his arms.

I reached under his arms and began to scratch his back. Soon he shifted both of us in a way that we could hug while laying down: his right arm went underneath my left arm and under my back, while my right arm went underneath his left arm so I could hug his back. We hugged tightly in this position for a long time. He relaxed and settled in more as time went on, and eventually most of his weight was on me. He was heavy but I really wanted the weight on me to get that feeling of oneness that I might lose sometime in the near future.

During all of this, his head was next to mine and he had it turned so that his nose and mouth were next to my neck. His hot breath on my neck felt comfortable, and I recorded the memory so that I could play it back anytime I might need to in the future. Nothing was said during this time, and nothing needed to be said. I think we both realized that we'd be this close for only just a short time longer.

During most of this time, I had been scratching Chad's back. After a while I got a little mischievous and began to lightly tickle his side. On the first time, he squirmed and chuckled some. On the second time, he squirmed even more, said "Stop that" into my ear, but kept his head next to mine. I shouldn't have, but I tickled him lightly a third time. Boy, did I get a surprise.

Chad reared up as if I had hit him really hard and he pinned both of my hands down on the bed. Then he moved his legs so that his calves were on top of my thighs and most of his weight pressed down on them. He had me pinned in such a way that I couldn't move anything except my head. Then I got a good look at his face. He looked pissed, really pissed.

I squeaked out a "Sorry." He held that position for a long time, but did nothing to me. He had just shown me that he could get me into a position where he could really, really hurt me if he wanted to. I got the message loud and clear (again), but I also couldn't help but notice the raw power of his body. Although I was somewhat scared of him like this, I was excited by it, too. My cock got harder with time, so the more time he stayed in this position, the harder I got.

After a while, the pissed look dissolved into a devilish grin. He moved both of my hands over my head, put one of top of the other, and held both hands together with one of his hands. He then reached down with the other hand and began to alternately tickle both of my sides. I squirmed and laughed and pleaded for him to stop, but he didn't. After a short while, I felt his hand on my hardon. He looked at me with a questioning look. Immediately I blushed, but still said, "You're an attractive, powerful, impressive looking person from this view. I can't help it and I'm not quite sure about this, but think I like being dominated by you. I initially felt it this afternoon when you were fucking me on the weight bench, but the feeling is much stronger tonight."

What he did next surprised me. While continuing to pin my legs with his legs and my hands with one of his hands, he started to rub my cock and balls with the palm and fingers of his second hand. The feeling in my crotch along with the sight of his body above me in this dominating position had quite an effect on my visual senses and my imagination. I got very hard, very quickly, and even though I had cum just a short time ago, I felt another powerful one building quickly in me.

As he rubbed me faster and faster, the feelings got stronger and more widespread in my groin. Soon I closed my eyes and began to moan loudly. I felt that boiling feeling deep within me and it built quickly. I pleaded with Chad to continue what he was doing, and he did, only faster and harder. Reaching the point of no return, I moaned loudly, arched my back and shot another large load on my stomach followed by a couple of smaller loads. The feeling was incredibly intense, especially the way Chad was rubbing me and how hard he was pressing down. Afterwards, Chad continued to rub my cock, but slower and lighter as I spun down from the experience.

It took me several minutes to recover and for my breathing to return to normal. During this time, Chad lay down beside me. I felt his hand roam over my chest and stomach, playing with the pools of cum resting there and my hair in general. He got a towel and cleaned me, wiping the sweat off my face and the sweat and cum from my chest, stomach, and crotch. Soon I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Our eyes met and he got this broad grin on his face. I couldn't help but grin back. I reached over and stroked the side of his face and asked, "Do I need to do something like that for you?"

"Not tonight. Maybe some other time."

With a chuckle, I put my hand down and said, "Good. I don't think I could at this moment." After a short pause, I added, "By the way, in that position, you could have fucked me again if had wanted to."

Chad chuckled and said, "I'll remember that for some time in the future." About a second later, he yawned and that caused me to yawn, too.

"Let's get our clothes back on and go to sleep. We still have tomorrow."

We got up, used the bathroom again, and put on our underwear and t-shirts. This time when I crawled into bed, I took one final look at Chad and realized that he was already asleep. I reached to turn off the light and noticed that the clock showed about 10:30 pm. As my head hit the pillow, Chad was already snoring lightly. It must have taken me a minute or two longer, but soon I was in dreamland with him.

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow... First, I did not see that coming. Second, lots of memories. Falling for a not so straight man is hard enough, much less one who may not be completely unattached. I feel for Jim. The inner turmoil. I feel for you dude. Well told.

Link to comment

So good again. I couldn't put it down. Caught up in all of it and you have captured it so beautifully. Thanks for such a pleasurable, exciting, read. Can't wait for the next chapter and might just go on with the story until this first part is through.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..