Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 7,835 Words
  • 1,557 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 1 - 3. Chapter 3 - Saturday Morning

Chapter 3 - Saturday Morning

I always hate the first few Saturdays in November after we "fall back" from Daylight Saving Time, and this Saturday was no different. What used to be a leisurely sleep on a Saturday morning was now interrupted by birds chirping and sunlight an hour earlier. On any other day of the week including Sunday, this would have been a welcome event, but Saturdays were my day to sleep late.

Unfortunately, because I had been getting up regularly at 6 am for work during the past couple of months, I was unable to sleep any longer than that on this particular Saturday morning. So, after taking a long look at the naked guy next to me in bed (and he looked good even in his sleep), I got out of bed and quietly put on socks and sweatpants. I quietly closed the door as I left the bedroom, and used the second bathroom to take my morning leak so I wouldn't wake him. Just in case I saw Chad before brushing my teeth, I also used some mouthwash that I kept in the second bathroom.

After taking care of all the personal business, I put on a baseball cap to cover my messy hair, got keys, and walked down to the condo building's front door to get the morning paper. As I returned, I heard rustling around in the bedroom and also heard water running through the pipes as I figured out Chad had used the bathroom. I was fully expecting him to settle back into bed and sleep a little longer, so I was completely unprepared for what happened next.

About thirty seconds later, Chad opened the bedroom door and came down the hall. When I saw him, I was shocked: he was fully dressed, including his coat, and was carrying his gym bag. As he walked past, he said nothing but the scowl on his face spoke volumes about how upset he was. He continued to the front door and started to put on his first shoe, trying to force his foot into it without untying it. Obviously he was going to leave, so I hurriedly followed him while trying to figure out what to do next.

In a moment of near desperation as he put on his second shoe, I reached out and grabbed an arm. "Please don't leave. Whatever's got you upset, please, let's talk about it."

He pulled against my hand a little more but at least he didn't jerk away from me.

"I can understand if you're angry with me for hurting you. I can also understand if you're feeling guilty about what we did."

Chad pulled a little harder against my hand.

I continued, "I can also understand if you're feeling panicked about what others will think if they find out what we've done. No matter what it is, PLEASE, don't leave until we talk about it."

Chad still pulled at my arm, but that's when I noticed that he had begun to shake. He lowered his head and his voice trembled as he quietly said, "I can't be gay. I just can't be." He dropped his gym bag and put both of his hands up to his face.

I reached up to a shoulder to turn him around to give him a hug, but he jerked violently away from me. Then he turned to me and yelled, "Don't touch me. You've taken my virginity from me. That's something I can never get back, you old fag."

The comment stunned me and pissed me off at the same time. Anger flashed through me and after another few seconds, I grabbed his coat on both sides near the collar and pushed him up against the wall. Then I got right up in his face and hissed, "You should be the one to talk about being a fag. You shot your wad FOUR times last night, and THREE of them were in a my ass. And by the way, I shot TWO of my three wads up your ass last night. And you really seemed to enjoy it all, both giving and receiving. So when you talk about losing your virginity to me, just remember that you gave both your dick and your ass to me willingly and multiple times."

With a look of defiance, he immediately shot back, "I was drunk and you took advantage of me."

The comment pissed me even further and I almost hit him. But, I controlled my anger and instead, in a condescending tone of voice, I asked, "Okay, smart ass, so how many beers did you have last night and when did you have them?"

"Three. One at my house and two in the car."

"You really mean one in the car, because the second one from your car is almost full and still sitting on my kitchen table. I never emptied it from last night if you want to verify that." Then I continued the analysis with an unforgiving voice, "So if the body processes about a beer an hour, then by ten at the latest last night you weren't drunk anymore. And from what I can figure out with us going to sleep around one am, we were in the shower with my dick shooting a wad up your ass about eleven-thirty. So your little theory about being drunk and me taking advantage of you doesn't hold water, mister. You gave yourself to me and willingly, too."

After a little pause, I added, "And when we got out of the shower, you bent over the bathroom counter and wiggled your ass at me. You wanted me to fuck you yet one more time. And you should be glad I didn't, because I would have held you down and raped that highly fuckable ass of yours. But maybe I should have since you're being such a self-righteous shit now."

Chad struggled against my hold on his coat, then the look on his face changed from defiance to shock. He must have realized what I said was true and could have happened, because he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall.

Soon after that I noticed a single tear running down the right side of his face.

That tear did more than any words could have--the two warring factions inside me began ripping me apart. Part of me wanted to hold and console him, but at the same time, another part was still so pissed off that I wanted to beat the shit out of him. So I did the best I could for the moment: I took a deep breath, then released the grip on his coat but kept my hands on his chest, holding him gently but firmly against the wall.

In a moment of almost-too-late clarity, I realized that I was far deeper into this relationship than I thought, and obviously far deeper than Chad. After the intense coupling before falling asleep last night, I had really begun to think that we might be together forever. But this morning, everything that I had hoped for had been blown away in less than a minute. And now I almost couldn't control how I was reacting to what I was feeling. I was angry, I was frustrated, but most of all, I was heartbroken and devastated. Once again I was losing someone who I loved deeply and wanted to be around for a long time.

With a raspiness and shakiness in my voice that I couldn't control, I quietly said, "All I want you to do is sit and talk with me for a while. After that you can go. But I really, really don't want to lose you as a friend, because I value your friendship too much. We don't have to do anything else ever again, and we can forget that last night ever happened."

After looking at a tear roll down the other cheek, it took everything I had to keep control of the emotions running through me. "But Chad, I . . . I need your friendship. I really need your friendship."

With his eyes shut still shut, he reached up and wiped away the tears. I let go of him and slowly walked into the dining area, sat down at the end of the table, and had a swig of the beer that sat there. It was warm and flat and tasted really bad, but I needed something. I sat with my face in my hands, hoping that Chad wouldn't leave, but it was up to him to make the decision. At this point, I wouldn't hold him back if he decided to leave.

The longer he waited, the more I got that awful combination of panic and sorrow, the emotions rolling through me like large, wind-driven waves pounding a beach. Another emotion, despair, was also there. I didn't know what I'd do if Chad left now, left before the weekend even got started, left while our relationship was in shambles and we were angry with each other.

It must have been close to five minutes before I heard any major noises from the front hall. When I finally did, it sounded like he was picking up his gym bag and leaving. I prepared for the sound of a door opening and closing, but soon realized that Chad had come into the dining area carrying his bag. When I looked, he still had his coat on, but at least he hadn't left. He paused for a moment, dropped his bag by the table, and sat down, both of us in the same positions we'd been in the night before.

After he sat down at the table and got settled in, I started the conversation. "Thanks for staying. I won't keep you long, but I need to say some things. Since it's six-thirty in the morning, I'll apologize in advance if I ramble or don't make much sense. If you find it's too much, please let me know and I'll either speed up or shut up, and then you can go." With that last sentence, I looked at Chad. Our eyes met briefly and then he looked down at the table.

After a second, I too looked down at the table and continued the monologue. "I said anger, guilt, and panic because those are the emotions that I've had when dealing with my feelings about sex, women, and men. After last night you'll probably have to deal with them, too. For me, the anger comes from that roommate I told you about. One of these days I'll finally let go of the anger, but it still peeves me that he didn't keep his part of the deal. Because of that, I always want to make sure that whoever gets fucked by me always gets more in return. That doesn't make up for me taking your virginity, but I hope you enjoyed riding my ass a few times in the process."

I then looked at Chad directly and said, "I can understand why you're angry at me, so I apologize for what I did to you. If I had known what I know now, I would gladly turn the clock back to September when we were just good friends, and I would have made sure that this would have never happened. All I can hope is that you won't be angry with me forever.

"As for guilt, I've felt that plenty of times. I grew up in that part of Texas known as the 'buckle of the Bible belt' and every Sunday guilt was part of the sermon. Churches there regularly emphasized the teaching that if there's a part of your body that's doing wrong, then cut it off. Given that I consider my dick to be a major part of my health and well-being, that wasn't practical to do."

The 'dick' comment seemed to get a little chuckle out of Chad, so I continued. "Rather than admit that some guys turn me on, I've suppressed it all of my life. Having those feelings, even when I was married, has always made me feel guilty. Now I feel guilty for having done something wrong to you. I feel guilty for letting all this happen. But I'll handle like I always have--after a while the guilt seems to get less intense on its own. And believe it or not, as I've grown older and understand religion more, it has also helped me handle what's left. So if you ever want more details in that area, just ask."

I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts before continuing. "Before I get to panic, though, I need to address being straight or gay. A few years ago I found a medical journal article that explained something for me. It stated that sexuality is like a ruler with straight people on one end and gay people on the other end, and each person's sexual tendencies fit somewhere on the ruler. Many are preprogrammed to be exclusively at the straight end, some are preprogrammed to be exclusively at the gay end, and the rest are somewhere between the two. Not a big deal, except that this article went on to explain that recent research and surveys show that a fair number of men tend to move around on the ruler based on the situation they're in. The researcher went as far as to say that if you're a guy and you've ever admired the body of another guy, then you're not 100% straight. You're probably not gay, but you're not 100% straight either. After reading that I began have some hope for how I've felt most of my life."

Now I looked directly at Chad, who met my eyes this time. "So are you now gay? I certainly don't think so. However, based on the fun you and I had last night, we both know that you're not 100% straight either. Where you finally land on the ruler is up to you. Based on what's happened this morning, I think you'll end up on the straight end of the ruler and you'll try to forget last night ever happened.

"Now, where am I on this ruler? Let me first say that I loved my wife, really loved my wife. I love the smooth, silky softness of women, and how they can wrap those legs, bodies, and vaginas around me and transport me somewhere else during sex. So I used to think of myself as being straight. But over time, I've found that the rough and tumble hardness and hairiness of certain guys also turns me on. I look at straight, bi-sexual, and gay porn on the Internet. So where do I fit on the ruler? I'm not really sure, but now I think that I'm somewhere in the middle and I tend to move around a lot.

"But does that mean I pounce on every guy who wants to go to bed with me? No, but in special cases, I have gone to bed with a guy. And when I say 'special', I mean that I can count the number of guys I've been to bed with on one hand," and I held up three fingers. "After the asshole roommate, I've been selective about who I let into my life and very selective about who gets into my bed. Robert's a great guy and a fantastic fuck, but he hasn't grown up yet and I really don't want a thirty-something year old kid in my life right now. Maybe that will change in the future based on what he's told you and me, but I'm waiting to see if that's really going to happen.

"However, you on the other hand. . . ." I paused and then continued, "You're smart, too good looking and you seem to have your act together. You're the complete package, and that combination, well, let's just say I have a real problem controlling how I feel about you. I just hope you'll give me some time to reign in my feelings and give me a second chance as a friend."

I looked back down at the table and continued. "As for our age difference. . . . I don't have any real answers for that one. Yes, I am older than you. Quite a bit older. And I'm sorry for ever starting something between us. No, I take that back. I'm not sorry for starting something between us, I'm sorry that I had to be so much older. You make me feel younger than I am, and maybe I should just learn to grow old gracefully rather than try to live through a younger guy. But you're special to me and I hope that you'll not completely reject me because of the age thing."

After a longer pause, I continued. "Finally, panic. Panic is defined as 'an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety.' Since I know the definition, you can probably guess that I've had to deal with this feeling at least a couple of times. This is the hardest emotion for me to control, and it seems that the only ways to control it are talking with someone or drinking a case of beer." Chad chucked at the case of beer comment and when I glanced at him, he seemed a little more relaxed. "That's why I wanted you to stay and talk a while. When I talk through the panic, it helps me understand what's causing it and how I can cope with it. I'm sure there are other ways to handle this, but this is what has worked for me.

"I've panicked a number of times in my life. I panicked a couple of times when my parents caught me jacking off in the bathroom as a teenager. I panicked in my twenties when I realized that my differences might force me to live alone for a long time. I've panicked a couple of times when my wife nearly caught me looking at some gay porn on the Internet. I've panicked another couple of times when you've caught me looking at you a little too long, and I hoped that you wouldn't file some kind of lawsuit against me. Today I panicked when I saw you leaving. Unfortunately, this time I pretty much assaulted you to get you to stay, so I apologize for that, too. I'm sort of panicked now because your friendship is important to me and I don't want to lose that. In the past, I'm pretty certain that you've panicked some over your marital situation, and God knows that I was incredibly panicked when two state troopers came to tell me that my family had been killed in. . . ."

And then I realized what I had done to myself. All of the sudden, wave after wave of sadness came crashing down on me. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to control it but couldn't. The tears welled up in my eyes and, not wanting Chad to see this, I excused myself from the table. I walked into the kitchen, put my hands on the counter and held my head down between my arms. I wanted the feelings to go away, but the tears continued to flow as the images replayed in my head: the troopers, the hospital, the funeral, the cemetery, the rest of my family at the wake afterwards, and, finally, the empty house with all of its memories.

After a few moments, I noticed Chad's warm body next to me, moving me into a position with my arms over his shoulders and his arms around my middle. I heard the all too familiar words come from his mouth, "Let it go, bud. Let it go." The pressure and stress of work, the real possibility of losing a close friend, and the lack of sleep had hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks. I got lost in the warmth and security of Chad's hug, so I leaned into him, hugged him hard, and cried for what must have been a long time.

As I slowly regained my senses, I pulled away from Chad, got some paper towels to dry my eyes and blow my nose. I leaned against the kitchen counter next to Chad, and said, "Sorry to drag you into this. We were supposed to talk, not have you deal with my emotional baggage."

Chad simply responded, "That's what friends are for," and smiled one of his big smiles.

After I had recovered somewhat, I asked, "So, how are you?"

"I'm good. You've given me some things to think about."

I paused for Chad to say something else, and when he didn't, I had to ask, "You're a man of few words aren't you?"

He replied seriously, "Why spoil the silence when a look will do the same thing?"

After a second, I chuckled, looked straight into his eyes. "If you had brown eyes instead of blue, I'd swear that you must be full of shit." We both burst out laughing and Chad punched me pretty hard on the shoulder. I had insulted him, but he had left himself open for it.

"Okay, since we're being cocky today, what's the baseball cap for?

"To cover my messy hair so I wouldn't scare you this morning. Obviously it didn't work," I replied with a grin.

"Take it off. I like your hair just the way it is."

I replied with a twinkle in my eye and a sly grin on my face. "Only when you take off and give me your t-shirt so I don't have to look at how wet I got your shoulder."

Chad saw my sly grin and got a sly grin of his own. He walked out of the kitchen and around the corner to his gym bag, got another t-shirt and changed. He was out of sight (and he knew it), but I could envision what he was doing. After a short moment, I regretted having the thought and realized that those kinds of thoughts would have to stop from now on.

He returned to the kitchen wearing a new, dark blue t-shirt on just like the one I had worn last night when we crawled into bed. He handed the old t-shirt (the black t-shirt from last night) to me and said, "A deal is a deal." So I sloppily folded the shirt and set it on the counter, then took off the baseball cap and set it on top of the shirt.

As Chad looked at my hair, he got this silly ass grin on his face. I knew what he was looking at: as I sleep, my hair seems to get pushed up on the sides and the result is that I look like I have horns. I reached up and felt around and, yep, they were there. So I had to say, "Either I'm a pointy haired boss or a horny devil. It's your choice." We both laughed, but Chad didn't say anything.

After a while, I got serious and finally worked up the courage to ask, "Are we still friends?"

After a short pause, Chad replied, "Yes . . . and we always will be." He cleared his throat and added, "And I just remembered that I made a promise to Robert, a promise to spend the entire weekend with you before making any decisions."

I looked at Chad and he returned the gaze. "You sure you want to stay? I've got all the stuff for a big breakfast if you want one. And then you can go if you really want to." Then I swallowed, somewhat loudly, trying to dislodge the lump that was there because I knew he could still change his mind and walk out on me.

Chad looked down at the floor and got a serious, far-away look on his face. A short time later, he looked back up at me and said something that surprised me. "I think we both need a light breakfast. Then we need to get back into bed, get some more sleep, and see how waking up a second time this morning makes us feel. Plus I need some aspirin or something. I just realized that I've got a hell of a headache, and that's probably part of why I've been such an ass this morning."

I found the ibuprofen bottle in the cabinet nearby and gave it to Chad. As he got the pills out of the bottle, I got a glass of water for him. I noticed that he took three. After he swallowed the pills, he got out two more and handed them to me, saying, "By the way, ibuprofen, Tylenol PM, and a good sleep have helped me deal with my recent panics." I tried to look at his eyes, but he turned to avoid my look. I thought to myself that I'd have to corner him on the comment later.

We had our light breakfast and made our way back to the bedroom. At the thermostat, Chad stopped and asked if I could lower the temperature to 70 or 68 or something near there. I set it to 68 and we continued on our way. After brushing our teeth, we stripped down to t-shirts and underwear and crawled into bed laying on our sides facing each other. The room was brighter than earlier with the light from outside, but the blinds and curtains kept it from being too bright. Getting all warm and comfortable in the sheets along with being happy that Chad was staying, I found myself drifting off to sleep quickly. Before I closed my eyes for the last time, I made sure that the last image I saw was Chad looking back at me.

---

After what seemed like only a few moments, I felt movement in the bed next to me. I heard quiet noises in the bathroom, and then felt movement in the bed again. I was still in the same position as I had fallen asleep in, and the sheet and blanket were nestled snugly around me thanks to Chad. I slowly opened my eyes to the same image that I had gone to sleep with, except this time Chad had a big smile on his face.

"Welcome back, sleepy head. It's about time you woke up," he said.

I asked groggily, "What time is it?"

"It's about noon and you've been asleep for almost four and half hours."

Perking up only a little, I asked, "So, how long have you been awake?"

"For a while."

"Okaaaaay, define 'a while'."

"About an hour to an hour and a half."

I reached over and gently placed my hand on his stomach, rubbing him gently. "You could have woken me up."

After a pause, he said, "No, I couldn't. You looked so peaceful and relaxed. And besides, I needed the time to do some thinking."

"That could be dangerous," I said grinning back at him.

"Fuck you."

"The thought had crossed my mind," I said playfully.

"Maybe in a little while, but I have some questions first." After a pause, he continued, "So, what kind of relationship do you and Robert have?"

I groaned and rolled from my side onto my back. "Why do you have to hit me with all the difficult stuff so soon after I've woken up?"

"Well, since I'm new to this type of relationship I need some more information before I can proceed, and I figure that two healthy specimens like you and Robert should provide me with plenty of information."

"Fuck you," I grumbled.

"We'll get to that soon, too. So?"

"Okay, okay. How much detail do you want to know?"

"As much as you're willing to give me, starting with how you two met."

"Okay, here goes. In early-January, Robert and I were playing a game of racquetball when he decided to take his t-shirt off. I was winning for once, and being the type of guy I am, I couldn't let him keep his shirt off otherwise I'd be distracted by his body and lose the game. I asked him to put his shirt back on and he refused. After losing a couple of serves, I asked him again and he refused again. That's when I pushed him up against the wall and told him to put his shirt back on. Surprisingly he did, but by then I was already too distracted. Of course he won, and I was a little steamed. Afterwards he asked why I did what I did. I told him that his body was a distraction. He didn't quite get it, so I told him that I wasn't gay but I wasn't straight either, and that he had quite a body. He finally got it."

I added as I looked over at Chad, "By the way, you can't ever play a game against me with your shirt off."

"In the middle of January, we had a big snow storm on a Friday into a Saturday. I had been there practicing, and as I was about to leave, I noticed that it had snowed about two inches during the hour I had been there and it was continuing to snow heavily. I looked at the parking lot and saw only two cars, mine which had the two inches and Robert's, which was completely covered because he'd been there most of the day. It seems that everyone else had left the club before it got too bad, and I almost left without saying anything. But I got a guilty feeling that he'd probably have to spend the night at the club because he had stayed open for me to practice, so I went back in and offered him the spare bed and bathroom for the night. He turned me down, but I asked him to look outside at the weather. When he realized the situation, he accepted my offer with some hesitance.

"While here we talked about lots of things. Eventually, he asked some questions about our encounter in the racquetball court and gay sex, which I answered. One thing led to another and he asked if we could do something together. I asked about his history and after hearing about all the sexual conquests (all women, except for a blowjob that he'd gotten anonymously in a gay movie theater), I said that he'd have to get fully tested by his doctor before I'd go any further with him. I also told him that he'd have to enema himself before we did anything just to make sure everything was clean.

"He seemed a little pissed at me for what I wanted him to do. Maybe he just wanted to mess around and not do anything serious. Maybe I was the first to turn him down, but I've never asked. That night I heard him beat off in the guest room and I'm pretty certain he was noisy on purpose. Since it sounded like he was having a good time, I did the same, but I did it quietly so he wouldn't hear me. Probably never dawned on him that I would do that, but we've never discussed that either. About noon the next day when the roads had been plowed, I took him back to the club. I never expected to hear anything about it again. Maybe hoping that something would happen, I got tested anyway. It's always good to know for sure, and I hadn't been tested since before I got married."

"At the very end of January, Robert called me into his office. Like you, he showed me a piece of paper. It was an STD and AIDS test sheet that had all negatives on it. Then he told me that if we had another big snow storm over a weekend in February, then I should prepare myself because we'd be getting to know each other pretty well on that weekend.

"Well, about two weeks later, we had another big snow storm on Friday into Saturday. I had prepared myself not expecting anything to happen, but he cornered me as I came out of the racquetball court. We came back here and, as I like to say it, we got to know each other better. That first weekend was a little difficult for both of us and we didn't do it too much, but the exposure to sex between us set the tone for what was to follow."

"About every other month since then, we've gotten together and done each other. Basically, there's not a whole lot of emotional attachment between the two of us, and we pretty much use each other for the sex. In July, we started kissing and that added another dimension to the relationship. Now, given what he's told you and me recently, I'm not sure where our relationship stands, but I'm not holding my breath." I looked over at Chad and completed my description. "By the way, Robert and I haven't had sex since July because you came into the picture. I know he's pissed about that, but until you came along, he hadn't committed to any serious relationship."

He looked at me and then looked down at the bed, a slight blush crossing his face. "When you two get together, about how many times do you have sex during the weekend?"

"You're not going to make this easy, are you?"

Chad shrugged but didn't say anything.

"Okay, this is not bragging and I'm not saying all guys are like this, but during a Friday night to Sunday afternoon weekend stay, usually I get about six to eight shots into him and he gets about eight to ten in me. On some of those weekends, we've had to do hand jobs instead, but generally it's about that many times total for each. Usually we're like two animals in heat, and it seems that neither of us can get enough of the other. July was a little different with the kissing and the stuff on the deck that we each had an extra two or three shots."

"Wow." Chad said quietly.

I turned back on my side and looked him in the eye. "We don't have to try to keep up with that score. I prefer quality to quantity myself."

He shifted uneasily in the bed and said, "But it would be nice to try," and then flashed one of his grins. We both chuckled at the thought.

"With you, I could do just about anything."

After looking at each other for a short time, Chad looked back down at the bed. "Now for my final question. How are you two able to do it so much?"

I paused for a moment before answering. "I'm not sure what's going on in my ass, but at least for me, not only does rubbing my prostate feel really good, but after a while, it also makes me want to fuck someone. It may all be mental, but I'm thinking there's something physical to it too. Seems this is also the effect on Robert because when we get going, we seem to wear each other out before the urge to fuck each other goes away. I don't know if you've felt the same thing, but you don't have to. I would enjoy just being around you on the weekends . . . or more often."

About a minute passed with Chad squirming around a lot in bed. The conversation seemed to be having some effect on him. I waited him out, because I knew he was thinking about something. Finally he looked over at me and said, "I'm not completely sure what my ass is feeling physically, but . . . I need you to fuck me."

Given what had happened earlier that day, I was kind of surprised by the statement. But also given that we were both in bed, I wasn't surprised either. I looked directly into Chad's eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this, I mean really sure?"

After a short pause, he simply said, "Yes." Then he added with a grin, "and this time I won't try to press charges," which made both of us laugh some.

"Now I have to ask something. Am I to treat you like Robert and I treat each other or is there a possibility that we might become more than just sex partners?"

Chad thought for a moment and then responded, "I know what you're asking and that's something I was thinking about while you were asleep. All of this is so new to me that I can't say right now if we can be anything beyond being sex partners, and very secret ones at that. There's my family, there are the people at work, and there are some friends who won't understand, at least not initially. So can we treat each other as sex partners at least for right now?"

I thought to myself that this is not what I wanted to hear, but I could put myself in his shoes. He had a tough time in front of him dealing with what was going on now and what would be in the future, and I shouldn't interfere with that. For that matter, I'd have some of the same problems, so I couldn't complain. So, no matter what I wanted, I'd have to deal with us being just sex partners. I responded, "I can deal with that, well, at least for a while. I'll tell you now that I'd like more, but the sex is great so why should I complain," which got a grin from Chad.

I sat up in bed, slipped off my t-shirt and underwear, and tossed them on the floor. I was already hard from the conversation. The covers were still over Chad, so I slowly pulled them back. After pulling the covers down to his waist, I realized that he was already naked. I looked at Chad and he blushed. I grinned and said, "Someone was already planning something I see." Then I pulled the covers completely off him. I could see that his cock was hard so I gently put my hand around it and gave it a few tugs. He closed his eyes and moaned.

After a few moments I let go. "Raise and hold up your legs." After moving his legs, I moved into position near his hairy ass. Just as he had done, I lightly rubbed the hair all over his ass, legs and balls. After receiving a few moans from the effort, I centered my efforts on his ass muscle. I did what I had done the night before: first, the single finger massaging his muscle, which was already somewhat loose; second, two fingers reaching up and deep looking for and finding his prostate; and third, three fingers to stretch him. All the while Chad kept his eyes closed and was moaning from the fucking my fingers were giving his ass.

After finding that he was loose enough, I got some lube and moved closer, the insides of my thighs touching the sides of his butt. I pulled my fingers from his ass and rubbed the lube on my cock. Then I moved forward, put my cock to his ass, and slowly pushed in. As my cockhead popped past his ass muscle, he arched his back and groaned loudly.

His face also showed that he was either in pain or in great pleasure. After a few seconds, he groaned, "Damn you're big."

"Do I need to pull out?"

"No. The pleasure and pain are mixed right now, but go ahead and push in."

I slowly slid my cock nearly all the way into his ass. As I did, I felt the insides of his ass gently move out of the way and then settle back around my cock for a tighter fit. I was thinking that this was going to be a really good fuck if I could keep from shooting too soon. I then began to slowly piston in and out of him. He groaned his approval, and I felt his ass muscle loosen a little.

Soon he opened his eyes to get a look at what was going on. A couple of seconds later, as the sight registered, I felt him tighten his ass muscle around me, sending what felt like a mild electric shock through my cock and into the rest of my body.

Chad then partially sat up on one elbow and used the other hand to stroke my chest and stomach for a while. I stopped moving as he did this and began to moan. As he stroked my stomach hair, he looked down at my cock and balls and where my cock entered his ass. His hand roamed from my stomach down to my balls and he gave them a light squeeze. He ran his finger along my cock and felt where it entered his ass. Finally, he wrapped his middle finger and thumb around my cock about an inch out from his ass and said, "Fuck me slowly. I want to feel what it's like inside and out as you do me."

So I started the slow pistoning again. The feeling was like nothing I had felt before. His ass muscle was tight around me and so were his fingers. It almost felt like he had two ass muscles. I had been watching what he had been doing, but the intensity was beginning to get to me. I had closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and had been moaning loudly. Chad had noticed, so he reached up, rubbed my chest and said, "Stop for a minute, take some deep breaths, and settle down some. I want you hard in me for a while."

Breathlessly I said, "Not sure how long I can wait. It's been almost twelve hours since we did anything."

"You can handle it big guy, just take some deep breaths and relax some," he said reassuring as he continued to rub my chest.

To try to take my mind off what his ass was doing to my cock, I repositioned his legs and my arms. Since Chad was right handed, I held his right leg out from his body, my hand under his knee. This way Chad had free access to his cock. For his left leg, I put my arm around the outside of his leg and then underneath so that my hand could rest against my stomach. That position gave me some more stability so that I could control how I thrust into him.

With the new positioning, Chad took his hand away from my chest and starting slowly stroking his cock. Looking down to see what he was doing and feeling his ass muscle tighten around my cock as he stroked himself, I reminded myself to stroke him the next time we did a stand-up fuck. The contractions around my cock were incredible. Soon I couldn't help myself any longer and I began to slowly piston in and out of him again. Chad lay back down on the bed, closed his eyes, and started moaning and groaning with the pleasure that I knew he was feeling, both in his ass and in his cock. I also felt pretty good with the tightness of his ass muscle around my cock.

We both continued at the same speed for what felt like a long time, neither of us wanting to give up the pleasure of the moment. However, soon I felt an urgency in the situation, so I said, "I'm getting close. You need to speed up." With that little bit of encouragement, Chad began stroking his cock faster and faster until his hand looked like a blur to me. I picked up my thrusting speed, and both of us began to moan and groan louder and longer. Soon his ass was alternating between clenching me and trying to push me out, and my cock got harder from this manipulation.

After a short time, his breathing got ragged and irregular and he began to arch his back. I felt that wonderful boiling feeling begin in the base of my cock. Soon, Chad said, "Oh fuck, Oh FUCK!" and moaned loudly. Then I felt his ass muscle clench around my cock really hard, and his cock shot a huge wad on his chest followed by smaller wads all over his stomach. That tripped me at the same time, and I shot wads deep into his ass, each splashing around inside him. I got lost in the sensation of his ass clenching around me and my cock spurting inside him, and it seemed to go on forever.

After a short while, both of our cocks began to get soft. I tried to keep mine in Chad's ass, but eventually it slipped out. With that, I carefully let his legs down and collapsed on the bed beside him. After another couple of minutes, I reached for a couple of towels to clean us off. I wiped off my cock and then turned to Chad and began to clean him off. I worked on his chest and stomach and then carefully cleaned off his cock. As I finished, I happened to glance up at Chad's face and noticed that he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

He got a slight grin on his face and said, "Damn, you're good. You know exactly what turns me on."

I grinned back and responded, "Helps that your ass is a quick learner."

Sleepily he murmured something like, "Helps that your dick is a talented teacher."

I chuckled at the comments and watched as Chad's droopy eyelids finally closed. Soon his breathing was regular. I chuckled quietly as I thought, 'He fucks and falls asleep immediately after sex, which is typical of most guys.' Instantly I also felt guilty for having such a thought because I remembered that he hadn't slept as much as I had earlier. So I carefully got out of bed, put my clothes on quietly, and left the bedroom so he could sleep some more.

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The mixed emotions of a “straight” man redefining himself on the full spectrum of sexuality.

Not all one or the other, inner pain mixed with outer pleasure.

A mixture of memories come back… well related. :-)

Link to comment

For me, this is an education and I appreciate the details that you are going in to. It is helping me to understand better, and I hope be better prepared for next time I have the opportunity for sex with a guy. I found that with the previous chapter as well. The story and the emotions are an added bonus, and as I said before, I like your style and I like the way you write. It is good. Thanks for a great job.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..