Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 7,226 Words
  • 1,353 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 1 - 7. Chapter 7 - Monday and Beyond

Chapter 7 - Monday and Beyond

Monday started early with the birds chirping outside the window. The sun hadn't risen yet, but it was getting lighter outside every minute. The rains of Sunday had moved on and Monday was going to be a bright and sunny day. I quietly got up to go to the bathroom, hoping not to disturb Chad because we still had about an hour before the alarm was to go off. While there, I washed my mouth out with mouthwash.

As I crawled into bed, Chad surprised me and did the same thing. The light from outside made the room somewhat brighter between the time he went into the bathroom and came back out. When he came out, I noticed that he had no clothes on. I got to get a good look at his form, especially his profile with his semi-hard cock hanging down.

Chad crawled back under the covers and scooted over next to me, his body touching mine. He reached and rubbed his hand over my chest and stomach. "You need to take off your t-shirt and underwear. It's morning, and it's, well, it's your turn."

I chuckled at the comment, but after a few moments I got serious. "Doing you this morning will have some adverse effects on your day, like making you want to go sit on the toilet all the time. Given the kind of meetings you've got planned for today, I'd rather not be the one who causes problems for you. We shouldn't have sex this morning. If needed, I'll make it up to you later this week or next weekend."

Chad thought about what I had said for a moment or two. Then he reached down the shirt, grabbed the lower edge of it and gently tugged upwards. "But if you don't do me this morning, I'm going to be thinking about it all day. So I still want you to fuck me."

"I'm not sure I can do this. I really don't think it's a smart idea."

"Just take off the clothes, please," Chad said quietly.

I sighed and did as he requested, slipping off both the t-shirt and underwear. As I lay back, Chad began running his fingers through the hair on my chest and stomach, and eventually worked his way down to my crotch. He wrapped his hand around my cock and gave it a number of good tugs trying to get me hard. It felt good, but my cock just wouldn't get hard.

Seeing that I was frustrating him, I said, "Sorry, bud, but after all the sex we had this weekend, my practical side really doesn't want to cause problems for you today."

Chad sighed and said, "Okay, looks like we're going to have to do this my way then. Spread your legs."

I breathed deeply and spread my legs as Chad moved in between them. I was expecting him to lift my legs and fuck me hard and fast, but he surprised me. Within a couple of seconds, he moved both of my hands up by my head and pinned them to the bed with his hands, while at the same time he moved his legs over mine so his calves pinned my thighs to the bed. He had restrained me (again) so that the only part of my body that could move was my head.

After restraining me, Chad just waited, giving me time to take a good look at him. As I looked, I couldn't help but marvel at the incredibly handsome face and well-developed body above me. Some of the words that raced through my mind were powerful, hairy, attractive, and impressive, especially as I looked down his treasure trail to the mostly hard cock rubbing gently against my lower abs, right next to my own cock.

The effect on me was the same as it had been the previous times he had "restrained" me: my cock got rock hard within seconds. A sly grin appeared on Chad's face when he saw that his actions were having the desired effect. And he even moved his cock over mine and gently rubbed me with it.

During this time, the light from outside had gotten bright enough that I also noticed the sparkle in Chad's captivating blue eyes. While still restraining me, he slowly leaned down toward my face, those eyes holding my attention as he got closer. He leaned toward me until he was about three or four inches from my face, then he stopped.

Damn, but he'd done it again: he had turned my reluctance into a desire that I almost couldn't control, and he had done it expertly. Not only had my cock responded, but my whole body responded with a adrenaline-induced rush and a huge desire to nail his ass to the bed. Practicality went out the window, and without really thinking I quietly said, "You're one hell of a good looking guy."

Seeing my response, Chad smiled and finally leaned down those last few inches and planted his lips firmly on mine. We kissed tentatively at first, then more heated by the moment. As we kissed, Chad slowly let go of my hands and moved his arms and hands around my sides and under my back. Then, one at a time, he then moved his legs outside of my legs and pushed inward. When done, his legs were spread and mine were in between his. Finally, he pulled out of kiss, kissed my neck a few more times, then whispered into my ear, "Roll with me."

As we rolled, the excitement began to build more. I looked to the nightstand for a tube of lube, but Chad read my mind. "While I was in the bathroom, I put lube on and in my ass. You should be able to fuck me without needing anything else." All I could think of was how smart this guy was too.

We shifted around some and then he lifted his legs. I bent my legs at the knees bringing up my thighs next to his butt. I positioned my cock at his hole then slowly pushed into him. His ass muscle resisted at first, but it slowly yielded as I pressed harder into him. His ass muscle suddenly relaxed and my cock slid about halfway into him causing him to yelp from the initial pain. I waited for about thirty seconds and then slid all the way into him, my balls touching his ass. He looked like he was in pain, but I could never tell. To help him along, I leaned toward him and nuzzled and kissed his neck for a while.

When he began to moan lightly, I pushed away from him and began to slowly move my cock in and out of his ass. Apparently I was doing what he needed me to do, because he arched his back and moaned "Oh, my God" loudly. Then I straightened out my legs as he had done the night before. Chad gasped at the feeling of his cock being confined between our two bodies. With a kind of panting in his voice he said, "So this is what it feels like. This is intense. I'm not sure I can hold back much longer."

I chuckled and said, "Who says you can have only one orgasm this morning?" With that said, I picked up the speed of my fucking and moving around on his cock. I could tell he was going to cum soon because his breathing got ragged and uneven. To help him along, I picked up the pace even more. In response, he began to lightly buck his hips against me.

After a few more seconds, Chad arched his back and groaned loudly. I felt his ass muscle tighten around my cock followed by the heat of his cum as it spurted out of him time and time again into the narrow confines between our two bodies. I watched him as he came and the intense beauty of his face made my almost cum as well. I had to breathe deeply and control myself so that I wouldn't cum with him.

I dramatically slowed the pace of my thrusts after Chad had cum so that he'd have some time to recover. Over a short period of time, his cum moved and coated all of his cock, making it slippery and sensitive in the areas where it touched. I also noticed that he hadn't gone soft like we usually do. So rather than wait, I picked up the pace again, fucking his ass with long strokes, more deeply than I had ever pushed into him before. I also moved down and began to nuzzle and kiss his neck. He put his hands on the sides of my face, moved my face to his, and guided my lips to his. We kissed intensely, our tongues sometimes battling each other and sometimes slowly caressing each other.

Soon I shifted into overdrive, pounding Chad's ass and moving my body back and forth quickly over his cock. We had to break our kiss because we were breathing too heavily. In a seemingly natural move, I moved my face close to his, the left sides of our faces touching each other as we continued to breath and moan heavily. Occasionally Chad would turn his head and gently kiss my cheek or neck, and I would do the same to him. We moved together on that bed, Chad using his hands on my lower back to help my hairy stomach rock back and forth over his cock.

Each of us was rapidly approaching our peaks, the intensity of the moment spiraling upward quickly and nearly out of control. His breathing was ragged and uneven, and I felt that all too familiar boiling feeling deep within my cock. A few seconds later, Chad squeezed tightly around my cock and that tightness sent me up to and then over the edge. I began to shoot deep within him, load after load, all mixing around inside his ass. At the same time I also felt a new heat on my stomach as Chad's cock unloaded again between us. Each of us pushed our hips hard forcefully into the other, both of our bodies responding reflexively to the intensity of our orgasms, the heat we felt from each other, and the loud noises of intense pleasure that each of us heard in the other's moans and groans.

As with the previous night, the high each of us felt from the sex slowly diminished. I moved my arms into our hugging position and stayed on top of him for a long time. Our breathing slowly returned to normal. As my cock grew soft and slipped out of him, I repositioned myself so that I could nuzzle and kiss his neck. At one point I said softly into Chad's ear, "I love you." Immediately Chad responded by hugging me tighter.

But what surprised me was the wetness that I felt on the side of his face a short time later. I pulled back to look at his face and found those intense blue eyes full of tears. I smiled at him with a knowing smile, as I had experienced those feelings the previous night. He responded with one of his famous megawatt smiles that made me feel good all over. After a few moments, I leaned down and lightly kissed his lips and then continued to nuzzle and kiss his neck for a while longer.

Unfortunately for both of us, just as we got settled in for a little while longer, the radio on the clock turned on to announce that it was 6:30 am, time to get up and start a new week. I thought, 'Damn it, why now?' But Chad did what I should have done: with most of his hand, he reached over and smacked the top of the clock-radio a few times until he finally found and hit the snooze button. I noticed that he had hit it fairly hard so I had to say, "That had to hurt."

"It deserved it," he said. I had to chuckle at the statement because I thought he had hurt his hand in the process, when in reality he had treated the clock like a child that had done something bad and needed a spanking. He may have hurt his hand slightly, but he had done what he needed to do.

I slid off Chad to one side, but kept a leg over his leg, and arm around his chest, and my face next to the side of his head. We stayed in that position, quietly snoozing until the radio went off again. The position was incredibly comfortable, but we both knew that Chad had to get to work. It was going to be a big day for him, so we needed to get moving. We slowly got out of bed and headed for the shower.

With both showers running this time, we both got clean quickly. When I was finishing with my shower, I looked over to see Chad rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. I got the soap and began to wash his back and shoulders, massaging them somewhat as I soaped him, all the while just thoroughly enjoying touching him. Of course my cock also responded as it always seems to near him.

After Chad turned around and rinsed his back, he looked me in the eyes, then took both of my hands, lifted them up near my shoulders, and slowly pushed me backwards toward the shower wall. My hands and arms touched the wall first, then the rest of my body made contact as Chad slowly pushed his hips into mine. The chill of the wall shocked me initially, but that shock was quickly dulled as the heat from his body permeated my chest and stomach. Chad had also found a way to ignite a fire within me through the gentle and repeated thrusting motion of his cock against mine.

Chad slowly leaned in, his head moving forward toward mine, stopping about an inch away. He tilted his head and moved to meet me, our lips touching in a tender kiss. While we kissed, he slowly let go of my hands and we moved our arms into our hugging position. The kiss grew more passionate, but soon we had to stop or we would have gotten tangled up together again.

When he pulled away slightly, I said, "I love you."

Chad grinned and said, "I love you, too." We kissed again, this time more tenderly than ever before. The effect on me was instantaneous: my eyes began to get tears in them because I was overwhelmed at how tender this guy next me could get. Although I hoped it would go unnoticed, Chad pulled back slightly, looked at me, and quietly asked, "Is everything alright?"

I grinned through the tears and said, "Perfectly fine. I just got a little sappy, that's all. I promise I won't do that anymore."

Chad chuckled and said, "That's a promise I'll never hold you to."

I said, "Thanks. I wasn't sure if I could keep it." Then we both laughed, because we both knew that I couldn't keep the promise. After a short pause, I said, "I'm currently scheduled to take the day off today. Do you want me there?"

"It would be nice, but you don't have to."

"Cool. Dress in some of my sweats today and I'll wash everything of yours while you're at work."

Chad responded with a sly grin, "Sounds like a good plan to me . . . wifey."

I immediately caught the implication and said, "Fuck you, bitch."

"Tonight after I get back from work," Chad said with a chuckle. Then he pushed his hips into mine again and said seriously, "As for that hard-on of yours I feel below, don't do anything without me." I blushed and turned away. He reached up and turned my face back to his. "Promise?"

"It'll be difficult, but I promise." After looking at each other for another few seconds, I said, "Let's get you out of here before we do anything else." With that, we slowly broke our hug, got out of the shower, and dried off. He used my shaver while I found clothes for both of us to wear.

When I got back to the bathroom with clothes, Chad said, "You know your shaver sucks."

I laughed because I knew he was right. "I've never found anything that I liked to replace it." Then after a short pause, I said, "Besides it has some sentimental value. I bought it the week before my wife and I got married. That shaver is one of the few things from my life with a wife and kids that I don't have packed away and out of sight. . . ."

Thinking about the past once again kick started the emotions. I got teary eyed and turned to walk away, when I felt Chad's hand on my arm. He pulled me back to him and hugged me as I cried. Very quickly I realized that I really didn't need to do this to Chad early on a Monday morning, especially on a day of meeting with customers. I pulled away from him somewhat and said, "Sorry, bud, don't know where all these emotions are coming from. We really need to get you to work without all this extra stuff from me."

I tried to pull away completely but Chad held me in place. As we looked at each other, he said, "Next weekend we need to talk more and screw less. We're both kind of damaged right now, and we need to repair ourselves. You're right when you say we need to talk through things. So next weekend, we tackle our pasts. Okay?"

I grinned to acknowledge what he'd said, then slowly leaned over and kissed him to let him know that I agreed. As I did it, I thought, 'He's taught me how to communicate without words. I wonder what else he's going to teach me.'

When we got dressed, we realized that we'd certainly be able to tell my clothes from his: on Chad, my t-shirts were a little small across the chest and a little long, and the sweat pants were a little short. I was long-waisted and he wasn't. It hadn't made any difference in bed, but dressed we could certainly tell the difference.

We had cereal for breakfast and then Chad was ready to go. He got his cell phone out, turned it on, and put it in his pants pocket. Then he looked at me, grinned really big with a sparkle in his eye and headed for the front door. It was at that point I realized that I didn't dread his leaving this time, but I was still looking forward to the next time we saw each other.

When we got to the front door, Chad's cell phone beeped several times and then rang. With a somewhat disgusted tone in his voice, he said, "What the hell is the problem now?" as he pulled the phone out of his pocket. He looked at the Caller ID and answered the phone hesitantly. Although I couldn't hear what was said, I did hear a female voice on the other end. He put a the other hand against the wall and leaned into it as he turned away from me. When he turned away, I noticed that he had closed his eyes.

The phone conversation continued for another two or three minutes, the voice on the other end sounding loud and hysterical some of the time, but generally quiet enough that I couldn't really hear anything. I was torn: should I stay nearby so that I could provide support if he needed it or should I leave him alone so he could say anything he needed to say?

I didn't have a really good answer, so I lightly placed a hand on his back and left it there for a couple of seconds, then removed it and began to walk away. Much to my surprise, Chad quietly and quickly turned, grabbed my hand, and pulled it and my whole arm around him and held onto it as he talked on the phone.

I positioned my feet to support him and then slowly pulled him to me, him leaning against me for support instead of the wall. During all of this, I got a quick look at his face. He had tears in his eyes, so I immediately knew that the call was from his ex-wife. As the call continued, I repositioned myself and started to scratch his back to try to comfort him.

As the conversation continued even longer, I began to grow worried that Chad was getting drawn back to his ex-wife. Yes, I probably should have let him go and live a "normal" life, but I also didn't want to let him go because he was now an important part of my life. However, I shouldn't have worried because about that time he said, "Babe, I have to go to work. And with all the shit you've been through with this guy, I hate to have to say this. I've got another love in my life now, so I won't be able to help you anymore. Do you have someone else who can help you?"

After a couple of seconds, he pulled the phone away from his ear, looked at it, then disconnected the call. He straightened up, looked at the phone again, shook his head, and said with disgust in his voice, "I feel like I'm caught up in a fucking soap opera. Apparently some blond bimbo showed up unannounced at the ex-wife's fiance's house last night saying that she, the blond bimbo, was engaged to my ex-wife's . . . fuck, I guess he's now the ex-fiance." With a small sigh, he added, "Needless to say, my ex is at a hotel and the engagement is off. She needs help, but when I said I couldn't help, she hung up on me. I hope she can find someone else to talk to because I really don't want to talk to her now . . . or anytime in the future."

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked, while all sorts of devious thoughts about the ex-wife flashed through my brain after Chad's latest comment.

But all thoughts centered back on Chad when he pulled me into our standard hug, his left arm over my right, my left arm over his right. We hugged each other tightly for several minutes, but Chad didn't cry this time--maybe he really was getting over the ex. Eventually he pulled away from me, looked up to meet my eyes, and we looked at each other for a long time.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked again.

Looking at the floor, Chad quietly said, "I hate to use an old cliche, but this one fits. I've just closed a chapter in the book of my life. The ex may play a part in the next chapter, but the main characters will be you and me." Then he looked at me, put his hand in the center of my chest, and rubbed it around a little. "I am so glad I'm here with you. Having someone to lean on makes all the difference in the world."

With that statement, I knew everything was going to be fine. I couldn't help myself once again as I reached up and gently touched his face, feeling that maybe I didn't have to worry our love for each other now. But on the heels of that thought, something inside said that he really needed to go. So I quietly said, "Let's get you out of here," and turned to open the door.

Chad walked out and trotted down the stairs. When he got to the front door of the condo building, he stopped, looked back up at me and flashed one of his megawatt grins. I couldn't help myself from grinning broadly back at him. Then he opened the door and left.

I worked busily for the first half hour after Chad left, stripping and making the bed with a clean pad and sheets, then collecting and starting a load of our laundry together. I got Chad's gym bag and put it on top of the dryer so that I could pack clothes directly into it. As I opened to see if anything else needed to be washed, I discovered my baseball cap inside his bag. I felt a warm feeling surround me as I held it, then a small voice inside my head said, "You need to go to work today."

I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to that small voice, but it sounded like my wife's voice. I felt the warmth surround me again as the small voice added, "You now have someone who loves you intensely. Support him and he will support you. You can let us go now and close a chapter of your own. We're here if you ever need us again, but we will come to you only when you're alone."

The warmth continued for a little while longer and then it vanished. I felt a great void and began to cry almost uncontrollably. I missed my wife and kids terribly, and now that I had a new relationship I finally realized how much. The cry was a cleansing cry, releasing the pressure of the last year and a half, the months over which my relationship had been built with Chad, Chad's situation with his ex-wife, and the emotion-filled weekend he and I had just been through.

When I finally regained some control over my sanity, I put the hat back into Chad's gym bag and got ready to go to work. Although it was a Monday and I should have dressed in slacks, a nice shirt and a tie, I dressed in jeans, a nice shirt, and tennis shoes. It was my "day off" and I'd be damned if I was going to dress up for it. I waited around just long enough for the first load of laundry to get through the washer, then put it in the dryer and started a second load in the washer. After that, I gathered everything else and left for work.

As I drove into the parking lot, I saw Chad's pickup truck near the front. Either he'd gotten lucky in finding a good spot or he'd moved quickly after leaving my place. Knowing Chad, my guess it was the latter. I found a spot a few rows back in about the same location as his, got my computer backpack out of the back seat, and went inside. While walking to my desk, I stopped to look through the glass in the corner of Chad's cube. I caught his eye and he turned to look. First there was a look of surprise, followed by a one of Chad's megawatt grins. I winked and continued to my cube.

As the morning continued, I kept busy. There was always too much to do. People lined up at the entrance to my cube to ask questions about various parts of the project and what to do next. It was kind of funny that no one seemed to notice the smile on my face all morning long.

In a lull around 2:30 that afternoon, Chad quietly appeared in my cube. I followed his face as he entered my cube and sat down. His ass must have hurt like mine, because as he sat down, I noticed the quick wince. The wince made me hurt, but it also made me chuckle quietly. The quick, disgusted look I got from Chad implied, 'Your fucking did this to me./ The look gave way to one of Chad's infectious, mega-watt grins which caused me to grin as well. The grin said, 'I am very happy.' Soon the huge grin gave way to a serious look which said, 'I love you.'

Chad then did something I had not expected. He made a loose fist and slowly slid it halfway across my desk. The gesture had its intended effect on me: I immediately got teary-eyed and as I looked over at him, his eyes got the same glistening look. I made a loose fist and slid it across the desk to meet and touch his. The gesture soon became our private gesture for 'We can get through this together.'

After another short moment, he winked, we both chuckled, and he stood to leave. He looked back at me as he left, and then he was gone. I didn't want him to leave, but both of us had lots of things to do. Looking back on the whole situation, I suddenly realized that he had finally gotten the message through to me: why spoil the silence when a look will do the same thing?

---

Chad and I left work at the same time that Monday, one of the few times in our relationship that we did. Nothing was said on the way out to the parking lot, and nothing needed to be said. We just liked being near each other. As we got close to his pickup, I asked quietly, "See you soon?" He looked at me and said with a grin, "Sure." I noticed how tired he looked and thought he needed a nap.

I got to the condo first and he followed soon after. I dragged him into the bedroom, had him strip down to his underwear, handed him a clean t-shirt, and said for him to take a nap. He resisted at first, but gave in quickly. While he slept, I did some work and then started dinner. He must have smelled the food because he silently came into the kitchen, crept up behind me, and unintentionally scared the shit out of me when he started to massage my shoulders.

As I turned to fight him off, I found him completely naked. I started laughing and pulled him close, his cock rubbing against my cock through the sweat pants as we laughed and kissed. I got hard with him, but we had to postpone any ideas we may have had because dinner was ready. He got dressed, we had dinner, and then talked about the day until about 8 pm when we decided to go to bed early. As usual, he was on top that night, his energy restored after taking the nap. Afterwards, we fell asleep for another good night's sleep, this time until the alarm clock woke us. We could afford to be a little late to work on Tuesday, so we were. Needless to say, shower time was more fun than it had been on Monday morning.

That following weekend, Chad was true to his word. We got drunk and talked about our pasts, our wives, my kids, and what each of them meant to us. We both cried more than we ever had in our lives, but we got it out in the open so we could deal with it. As I found out that weekend, the visit from the "still, small voice" had truly been a turning point in my life. Yes, there would many more tear-filled moments when looking over the things that I had saved from my wife and kids, but I would never again cry as intensely as I had standing in front of the dryer that Monday morning.

Through November and December, our love for each other grew even stronger, but in secret. Because no one in our families knew about our situation, we spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with our own families, apart from each other but keeping in touch through our cell phones. Things would have stayed secret but his sister and my sister-in-law figured it all out way too quickly over the Christmas holidays. As I was about to leave my parent's house after Christmas, my sister-in-law cornered me alone in a room, hugged me tightly and said quietly, "It's good to see you happy again." Unfortunately for Chad, it wasn't as easy. His sister had found out about our age difference, and wasn't too happy about it. But by mid-January, she finally realized how happy Chad was and let go of the issue. Luckily for both of us, they both kept their promise to stay quiet about the relationship until we had time to work out everything else.

Although Chad and I never again had as much sex in one weekend as we had in that first weekend, we did have a few rambunctious weekends from January through May that came close. Believe it or not, we also included Robert in a couple of those weekends. And on one of those weekends, both Chad and Robert dressed in nothing but tight, black t-shirts and black jockstraps. An intensely good time was had by all, but that's a story for a different time.

The first and only real storminess in our relationship happened in March. For Chad's birthday, I surprised him by paying off the mortgage to his house. I thought I was doing him a favor and I wanted to invest my money in something (someone) worthwhile. However, Chad got so pissed off that he stormed out of the condo, went to his house, and wouldn't answer my phone calls.

When he showed up at the condo a couple of hours later, I tripped him so that he fell in the front hallway, pinned him and put all my weight on him, and forced him to talk to me. He finally told me that he wanted to do that on his own as an accomplishment he could say that he had done all by himself. I apologized to him and said that I never wanted to hurt him. He said that it was okay and that he'd finally worked it out in his own mind. Then he said that he had come up with an alternative: we had to sell our separate places and buy something together, but he wanted to make sure that he paid his half of the mortgage. The alternative was so agreeable to each of us that we moved quickly from the hallway floor to the bed and had each other a couple of times each over the next few hours.

Also in March, I met Suzanne at work, an incredible beauty that also had a double Ph.D. in Chemistry and Biology. Although Suzanne was a freaking genius, what most people saw was that luscious 5-foot-9 36-24-34 figure of hers. She was a lot like Jennifer Anniston, only prettier and without the whiny personality. She had long brown hair that she styled differently each day of the week, and when she styled it up in a bun, she had a grace and elegance that took my breath away.

As with most guys, I was in love with Suzanne from the first moment I saw her. But, alas, she already had a boyfriend. I also I found out she was in her mid-thirties, putting me out of the running because of the age difference; however, I did tell her that if she ever broke up with him, then we'd have to go have a cup of coffee together. We worked together on some projects, my team and me on the software to run the system, and her on the content that went into the system. I was always fascinated with her incredible talent for finding and developing new information and experimental techniques, and how she, all by herself, could keep the rest of us so busy. On the side, when the relationship with her boyfriend got rough, I encouraged her to come to the club and work it out through exercise.

In the middle of April, Suzanne surprised me when she showed up at the club with a group of her female friends. I was standing at end of the front counter when she entered the club, and Chad and Robert were toward the middle of the counter on opposite sides. She spotted me, walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me lovingly on the cheek. As she pulled back from the kiss, she said, "I dumped my boyfriend yesterday. That means you and I have to go have that cup of coffee sometime."

I responded quietly, "I'd love that."

She pulled away completely from me, looked at Chad and Robert, then turned back to me. "And do you know these two fine gentlemen?"

I proudly said, "Yes I do. The guy on the left is Chad. He and I are co-workers, and we both work out here on Fridays."

Suzanne grinned at Chad and extended her hand to shake his. "My, aren't you the cute one."

Chad immediately turned a bright red color, shook her hand, and said, "Nice to meet you. Jim's told me about the work you do." I noticed that he kept his lower body mostly turned toward the counter. When I looked closer, I noticed that his shorts were tenting noticeably in the front. I would certainly have to joke with him about that later.

"The guy on the right is Robert. He's one of the managers here. Every now and then I get to beat him in a game of racquetball."

As Suzanne turned to Robert and extended her hand, Robert stood there dumbfounded. In the almost year and a half that I'd known him, I'd never seen Robert at a loss for words. It was a struggle, but I was able to prevent my grin from turning into laughter. Since I was standing at the end of the counter and could easily see behind it, I saw that Robert's shorts were also noticeably tented. I cleared my throat and that seemed to break Robert's trance. He reached over and shook Suzanne's hand. They held the handshake a little longer than I expected. He finally said, "Good to meet you. I'm also one of the owners of the club as well."

I shot a quick look of total surprise to Chad, and he looked back at me with the same look. Here we'd been screwing around with one of the owners of the club for a while, and we didn't even know it. But it all made sense when I looked back at the dedication Robert showed to the club. (We also found out later that Robert had an MBA, so he really wasn't the dummy that he portrayed sometimes. That also made sense when I realized how successful the gym was.)

When we got into my car after exercising that Friday evening, Chad asked why I didn't pursue something with Suzanne. When I said, "All I need and want is in the other guy in this car," I must have said the right answer because that led to one of those weekends where we never seemed to get enough of each other, whether on top or bottom.

As I had hoped for, Robert and Suzanne quickly became "an item." Every time I talked to Robert about their relationship, he blushed. Obviously they were good together in bed. Once he confided that they'd had as much sex in the previous weekend than he and I had in that wonderful July weekend together.

However, about two months later, Suzanne and I had that cup of coffee together and she told me a little different story. Apparently for the past couple of weeks, Robert was having problems keeping it up, so their physical relationship (but not their love for each other) had cooled somewhat. Suzanne wasn't at all happy when I laughed out loud. As we talked, I finally weaved into the conversation that Robert liked his prostate to be massaged and doing so "recharged" him. She wanted to know how I knew that and I explained, hesitatingly, about my situation with Robert, all while hoping that it wouldn't destroy their relationship. As I explained more, she asked more questions and seemed to be genuinely interested. Then she got embarrassed as she asked another question: although she knew all about the anatomical features of a guy, she wasn't sure what to do and how to do it. So, with a red face of my own, I explained some of the more intimate details.

After I finished explaining everything, Suzanne did something that I totally did not expect: she asked if we could surprise Robert sometime and have me give her a "live tutorial" on what to do. After stammering for a few moments, I replied that I'd be pleased to. With Chad's permission, a few weekends later, I got to give that tutorial to Suzanne on a tied-up and gagged Robert. Although Robert was initially pissed at what I had told Suzanne, he soon realized that what I had done would be of intense pleasure to him for many years. The results of that evening were "explosive" in many ways, but that too is a different story.

Being the guys we were, Chad and I rarely showed our love for each other in public, because doing so would have made us and too many other people uncomfortable, especially in the right-wing suburban area where we lived. But in private, there was never any doubt that we loved each other intensely.

And in accordance with our earlier agreement, we eventually found an old, water-front house that we both liked. Actually I should say loved, because as we toured the old thing, the look on Chad's face and sparkle in his eyes said to me, 'This is it!' We started modernizing it and we plan to move into it, both finally together in one place, in the next few months.

It had taken a while, but we and others finally came to accept who we were and the kind of relationship we had. Through all of this, we came up with our own saying: "We're not always perfect, but we're perfect for each other."

I still get sappy with Chad every now and then, and believe it or not, he does with me, too. As I look back on how far our relationship has come in such short time, I still marvel at it. My guardian angel has found the right person for me, and when I look at him, I do two things. First, I always silently thank him for having the patience to stay with me. Second, I always silently thank her for finding him for me.

The End (of Part 1)

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A lot of emotion built within your story, causing a lot of emotion within me. Passion and emotion woven together. You gave me quite a ride, both lows and highs.

 

Ah... if only it could always end so happily...then there is Book 2...we will see what the boys get up to next! :-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well done. Am glad I found it. I found the abundance of emotion very credibly portrayed. The fragile nature of their connection was always present, similar to a time-bomb ticking away in the background. The tension and passion were almost too much to bear. .......Yes, what will they get up to next???

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks for a great story. It was a bit of a happily ever after and lost some of the earlier impact of the story. But maybe it is prepping us for the next part. Altogether it was a great read. Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..