Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 14,997 Words
  • 2,046 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 1 - 2. Chapter 2 - Friday

Chapter 2 - Friday

Because of the recent heavy workload, I planned to take off Friday afternoon and all of Monday to "recuperate" as I told people. Little did they know what I had really planned.

About noon that day, I began to doubt the sensibility of doing what Robert had asked me to do. So I called him and told him that I was going to have to cancel and to apologize to his friend. After a few moments of silence, Robert told me that I couldn't cancel, that everything was already in motion. After a couple more exchanges between the two of us, Robert outright said, "You'd be a fool to back out of this, and after looking back on it, you'd really hate yourself for backing out of an agreement to do this."

Like he'd done once before, Robert had played my trump card: I always did what I agreed to do whether or not I really liked it. I finally relented again and Robert assured me that I would have an enjoyable weekend. As I hung up the phone, all I could think of is that I wouldn't be able to stand this "newbie" for the night, much less the entire weekend.

With no excitement, I did the full cleanout procedure. The stuff I drank tasted awful and I hated the cramping and what it did to my bowels, but I always did it the first time with a person so there were no "intestinal surprises." After my bowels settled down, I lay down for a nap. I glanced at the clock and it was around 4:30 pm. I figured that I'd sleep for about thirty minutes, have a little food and work until this guy came by.

I drifted off into a restful but mentally active sleep. I had several dreams about Chad, none of which helped my mental state about the situation. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and it said 7:45 pm. After a couple of seconds, I had one of those "Oh shit" moments when I realized that I'd overslept, and I still had to take a shower and make sure everything else was cleaned out and ready for the weekend.

At 8:30, I finally put on my jock strap, gym shorts, t-shirt, and sweat pants. I was ready for whomever this guy was, and if he didn't show up, I was also ready to go to the club.

Just as I finished getting ready, the phone rang. After it rang another time, I looked at the Caller ID and suddenly felt nervous--it was Chad's cell phone number. Trying to calm my jitters, I picked up the phone and asked, "Hey, what's up?"

Chad flatly stated, "Uhhh, we need to talk. It'll take only about five minutes. I'm in your parking lot. Can I come up?"

"I'm expecting someone at nine. Can we have this conversation another time?"

"No, it has to be now or never."

Since he had given me an ultimatum, I decided it was probably better to get this over with now rather than to drag it out. After a pause, I took a deep breath, then responded quietly, "Sure. Come on up."

I hung up the phone and walked to the front door about the time Chad topped the stairs in the condo lobby. Along with his gym bag, he was carrying a beer can which I thought was odd. But for this confrontation maybe he needed the beer as much as I did, and it made me wish I'd had the time to drink one.

As always, Chad looked good in his sweats. I was always entranced by his looks, but tonight I had to force myself to breathe because, underneath his opened coat, he was wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed off the contours of his chest and abs. Unfortunately, that feeling combined with another to nearly split me into two. Sorrow was that other feeling, and it was there because I seriously doubted that I'd ever see him like this again. I knew immediately that it would take all I had to keep both emotions under control during this short visit.

Since he wasn't staying long, he dropped the gym bag by the front door and kept his coat on as we walked to the kitchen table. We sat down around it, him on one side and me on the end. Not too close, but not too far away either. He set his beer down in the middle of the table and asked if I had reading glasses. (Middle age and computer monitors are hell on the eyes.) I got up and pulled a pair off the nearby kitchen counter.

Immediately after I retrieved the glasses and sat back down, Chad asked, "When were you going to tell me about you and Robert?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the sexual relationship the two of you have."

I had hoped that he would start with some small talk first, but with the tone of voice, obviously he wanted to get this done quickly. Unfortunately, I've never been able to hide from any question about sex, so my blushing face confirmed that I had such a relationship with Robert.

After a few seconds I took a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to calm myself. Quietly I said, "Probably never. I never really expected you to find out because you're straight. If I had told you, it would have destroyed our friendship, a friendship that I value highly. I'm sorry if this offends you, but what Robert and I do together is really a private matter. Why do you ask?"

Chad looked down at his hands, which were folded together on top of the table. He paused for a few seconds as if trying to decide something, then he pulled a folded-up piece of paper from his coat pocket. "If I had known, maybe I would have done this sooner." While speaking those words, he slid that folded-up piece of paper over to a spot on the table directly in front of me.

The moment I had dreaded had just arrived. I thought it was probably a court order stating that I should permanently stay away from Chad. I waited for a second or two, then said to myself, 'Might as well get this over with.' I put on my reading glasses, unfolded the paper, and began to scan over it.

As I looked at it, however, I had to reorient my thoughts. This looked like some sort of a list . . . a list of tests for different types of . . . venereal diseases and AIDS, all with the word 'Negative' beside them. I was shocked by what I was looking at, and it must have shown because Chad reached over and gently pushed my jaw up to close my mouth. I felt myself blush again, then felt the blood drain out of my face as I began to shake. It took all that I had again to control all the feelings that were running rampant inside of me.

Chad must have seen the effect that this was having on me because he chuckled and pushed his beer over to me. "Looks like you need this more than I do."

The swig of beer helped shock me back to reality, whatever that may have been at that moment. I took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes, then after a couple of deep breaths, I finally regained my composure and began to think through all that I had just seen and heard. Still not quite grasping the situation, I looked over at Chad, who had an incredibly wicked grin on his face, his eyes sparkling more than ever. "Robert sends his regards."

Finally realizing that I had been set up, Chad and I had a good laugh. "So, how long have you and Robert been planning this?"

"I went to him a couple of weeks ago to find out what I needed to do. We planned this down to me asking for you to get reading glasses." He paused and then added, "I was in his office Wednesday night when you called him back. When you two were done talking, he told me some things about your relationship."

I blushed once again and looked away from Chad's eyes. "How much?"

"Not too much, but enough." After a short pause, he added, "Robert says that he loves you, and based on how protective he is of you, I certainly believe him. I got read the riot act for what I've been putting you through."

I sighed quietly while briefly remembering Robert's comments in the racquetball court a couple of weeks earlier. "Until recently, he wasn't protective at all. It was just sex for him until he saw you and me together in September. I think that made him realize what he's been missing."

Feeling Chad's gaze on me, I looked up to his eyes just as he lowered them, but he quickly looked back up. After a few moments of looking at each other, we both looked away. The moment had arrived when both of us realized that the joke was over and the reality of what we were about to do was here.

I shifted uneasily in my chair. "Are you really sure want to go through with this?"

After what seemed like an eternity, Chad responded quietly, "Yes and no. Yes, because I'm curious and Robert has told me how good it can feel, and no, because of how painful it might be."

"Well, it will be painful at first, but as we get used to each other, I think you will find it . . . enjoyable, uh, really enjoyable. Doing a good looking guy, like you, and getting, uh, fucked by that same guy always turns me on, but unfortunately most guys won't ever believe that, well, at least until they've felt it personally. So no matter what I say, it won't make much difference until you've actually experienced it for yourself."

"Robert told me you have a policy of being on the giving end instead of the receiving end of the first fuck. When I asked him why, he said that I'd have to ask you." After a few seconds, Chad added, "So, why is that?"

I took a deep breath and sighed as I thought about my first, bumbling experience. "One of my college roommates and I experimented some. We agreed that whatever one did, the other would get to do, too. So I let him do me first. After that painful first time, it was time for me to do him. He begged off saying that I was too big for him, and it would be too painful for him since he was so tight. I was still naive and trusting at 19, and a couple of weeks later, I let this happen a second time. When he asked a third time, I kneed him in the groin and told him 'No' until he let me do him. He never raised the possibility again. Luckily the semester ended a few weeks later, and I never had to have him as a roommate again. After that experience, I vowed that I'd never again get fucked first."

After hearing that, Chad simply said "Ouch." After a short pause, he said, "I have a second question."

"Sure. Whatever you want to ask."

"Why did I have to drink all that stuff that made me shit everything out? That was probably one of the most painful, and messy, experiences of my life."

I paused and thought about a good way to explain it. "It cleans you out so there are no 'intestinal surprises,' as I call them, to ruin the situation. I know it tastes bad and it's painful, but it's better that you're all cleaned out for our first time together. We can use condoms if we need to, but for a first time, this is better. Just to let you know, I've done the cleanout as well so there's nothing in me either. I know it's rough, but we can go through the weekend without having to think about possible messes."

After finishing the explanation, we sat silently for what seemed like another eternity. I was halfway expecting more questions from Chad, but when there were none I asked, "Are you nervous?"

Chad quietly answered, "Yes."

I looked up to meet his eyes, and quietly replied, "I am, too." A small grin came across his face, and I know that I grinned as well. Soon we were both laughing. For me it was a release of some of the tension of the moment. Hopefully it was for him as well.

I upped the pace. "Let's get this started. We're going to go back to the bedroom. You're going to strip down, lay face down on the bed, and I'm going to give you a back rub. After that, I'll rub your legs and feet, and then I'll slowly introduce you to what I hope will be the pleasurable sensation of getting fucked by a guy. It will be painful the first time, but I really think you'll find it enjoyable shortly after that. Along the way remember what I do to you, then after I'm done you can do the same thing to me. Does this sound okay to you?"

After a few moments, Chad nervously said "Yeah" while looking down at the table. Seeing his nervousness, I made a loose fist, and slid it across the table until it touched his arm. A few seconds later, he looked up at me and said "Yeah" again, but this time he was much more confident.

We both got up from the table and slowly made our way back to the bedroom. Being November, as we passed the thermostat, I stopped, upped the temperature to 76, and put it on hold so that the temperature would stay the same all night long. As I made the change, I said, "Nervous and cold are not good things." That got another chuckle out of Chad. But it seems that I needed the warmth more than Chad because my hands were getting cold from the nervousness, and that certainly wouldn't be a good thing when giving someone a back rub or anything else.

In the bedroom, I pointed to the bathroom and said, "Go in there, strip down and put your clothes on the counter. When you're ready, let me know, and I'll have you come back out here. Oh, and take a leak to empty your bladder." With that, Chad went into the bathroom. As he turned, a little voice inside me said, 'The next time you see him, he'll be completely naked.'

During that time, I slipped out of my sweat pants, leaving on socks, shorts and a t-shirt. I pulled back the covers on the bed, put out a pillow where Chad's head would go, and put out a couple of towels on that part of the bed where he might accidentally piss on as he got fucked. I also heard him taking a leak in the toilet, so I know that those wouldn't get used much. Finally, I got out two small tubes of lube and put one on each of the nightstands on either side of the bed.

A short time later, I heard Chad's voice from the bathroom. "I'm ready."

"Come on out."

I wasn't quite prepared for what I saw as Chad walked out of the bathroom. There wasn't a word or phrase that even began to get close to describing what I was seeing: the perfect face did have the perfect body, and I lost my breath looking at him. I had never seen Chad with his shirt off, much less completely naked, and the situation left me speechless. The workouts had increased his pectoral size and he had added muscles in his upper back that you could see from his front. Although he had always looked broad to me, the muscles on his shoulders made him look even broader than I expected. He had lost any fat he might have had around his waist and he was working on a nice 6-pack abs.

The result was a nicely-formed V-shaped body. And that V-shape was covered with a light coating of dark brown hair, mostly on his pecs, but also in a wide trail from his chest over his abs and down to his crotch. And when I looked at this crotch, I noticed that he had also a very nice package: a large hard-on was sticking up at a 45 degree angle with a large patch of hair at the base. A pair of large balls hung below his cock and the hair flowed from his crotch down onto his legs. Thank goodness I had adjusted myself while he was in the bathroom because I was instantly and incredibly hard just looking at this really nice-looking body.

I must have looked at his body longer than I should have because Chad interrupted the look by clearing his throat. When I looked up, he must have figured out that I was really enjoying the view because he had this sly grin on his face. As the heat of a blush rolled across my face, I tried to recover. "Slight change of plan. I want to make sure that you're fully relaxed so I'm going to massage your front before I massage your back. So, I need you to lay down on your back with your head on the pillow and your hands behind your head."

The I-know-bullshit-when-I-hear-it look I got from Chad indicated that I had failed to recover. So I looked down at the floor in front of me and nervously said, "Okay, I've never seen you without a shirt, much less fully naked. I want to play with you a while."

Chad laughed out loud at the comment, then he jumped on the bed, rolled over on his back and adjusted the pillows and towels around him. I got on the bed next to his side and sat facing his body with my legs crossed. It didn't take me long to realize that only in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to have this one special guy lying naked in front of me.

I must have paused too long because Chad gently grabbed my closer arm, which prompted me to look at him. I wasn't sure if I understood what his eyes were saying to me, but they seemed to say, 'I trust you.' So I reached out and started to stroke his hairy chest and stomach gently with the other hand. After a few seconds, Chad quietly asked, "So, when do you get naked?"

"When you turn over. No need to divert attention from the plan," at which point I reached down and lightly brushed my hand over his hard cock.

Although he didn't let go of my arm, he did close his eyes and moan. After a couple of seconds, he reopened his eyes and looked at me. "It would be nice to have you naked while I'm naked so I don't feel so self-conscious." A few seconds later he added, "By the way, I find you good looking, too."

The comment took me by surprise. I had always thought of myself as okay looking, but never in the same class as Chad and Robert, who I thought were in that special class of "Too Good Looking" or TGL as my college friends would say. Deep inside I wanted to make Chad feel more comfortable, but I was also afraid of doing anything that might make Chad change his mind. It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what to say so I could keep my clothes on for now. "The place hasn't warmed up yet, and as nervous as I am, I need to keep the clothes on to stay warm. You really don't want me to get cold hands."

Chad almost immediately dead-panned, "Yeah right. I'm the one lying here naked, giving a GUY access to my family jewels and its attachment, and you're the one who's nervous?"

The laughter overtook both of us. It was what we needed to relax some more. After a few moments I added, "Laughter is always good in the bedroom as long as you don't point." We laughed a few more moments, then I said, "All in good time, my friend."

As I got up on my knees to start massaging his chest, Chad let go of my arm. He stared at the bulge in my shorts while I massaged his chest, then a few moments later he closed his eyes, lay his head back, and began moaning while I massaged him.

I worked his pecs, and slid down to his stomach to massage the upper part of his abs. I skipped over his crotch and massaged the muscles on the tops of his upper and lower legs, all from the same location on the bed. Then I sat back down with his crotch in front of me. I rubbed up the inside of his closer leg until my hands brushed his balls. Although not as well, I then massaged the inside of his other leg.

At this point, I finally got to do what I'd wanted to do for a while. I lightly massaged his balls, separating them and squeezing them lightly, then massaged his lower abdomen underneath his cock, my fingers running through the hair. I was so glad that he had lots of hair. Although I enjoy the silky smoothness of women, hair is something I really enjoy about guys.

After a short time, I wrapped my right hand around his cock and gave it a few short strokes. His eyes opened briefly and he moaned. "It's about time. You're a fucking tease, you know that?"

I chuckled at his comment as I stroked his cock lightly. The softness over the hardness and the heat just invited me to check him out more closely. He was cut, with a purplish head larger than his shaft. His shaft was just under six inches around and just under seven inches long. I figured this out using my fingers as temporary measuring tapes. I must have taken longer than I had thought, because Chad cleared his throat. "So how big am I and how do I . . . compare to you?"

"You're not huge, but you're big. You aren't too big around that you'll injure a guy when you fuck him, but you're still big enough to make him moan and groan a lot. And you're long enough that you won't slip out too often during stand-up sex, but not so long that you'll hurt a guy in the missionary position." After a few seconds, I added, "And we're about the same size."

He nervously chuckled. "Then getting fucked by you is going to be some experience." Hearing that and feeling his hard cock in my hand, all I could think of was how good it would be to get fucked by him too. I had to take a deep breath because the thought nearly caused me to shoot, but I somehow kept it all under control, saving it all for later.

I wrapped my right hand around his cock again and began to stroke more earnestly, all the way up and down the full length of his cock. Chad began to moan and groan more and, after another minute or two, he began to move his hips up and down slightly. It didn't take much longer, and I knew he was ready to shoot when he grabbed my arm again and held it tightly. I stroked him faster, and I could see the muscles tightening all through his stomach, legs, and chest.

His head tilted back, closed his eyes tightly, and his hips came up a few inches. He opened his mouth and began to say "Ah Ah Ah Ahhhhh". His body trembled and his cock began to pulse as each load came rocketing out. The first shot was a giant quarter-sized glob that landed in the middle of his chest, the second was thick and ropey across his upper abs, and the remaining five shots pooled on his lower abs where they mixed in with the hair. I kept stroking him and the pulsing eventually got less and less until it stopped completely. Eventually he began to soften so I used my whole hand on top of his cock and balls to massage the entire area lightly while he recovered.

I reached over to get a towel to clean him off. He must have felt me move because he quietly said, "Not yet. Gimme a little more time."

I chuckled. "That good, huh?"

With his eyes still closed, he gave me a big grin of satisfaction. "I think that's the strongest I've ever cum." After waiting a while, he opened his eyes, did a partial sit-up with both elbows under him, and took a look. He reached down and touched the cum on his chest and crotch. "Yeah, that's the strongest I've ever cum." He then lay down and looked over at me with those piercing blue eyes of his.

"Hand jobs can be pretty intense, and they tend to bring more out in a guy," I said quietly while looking at those eyes.

After a short pause, Chad replied quietly. "It also helps to have someone you like do it for you."

When I looked at him, his deep blue eyes were serious. He hadn't said "love" yet, but he had made a first step. Something just led me to add, "The feeling is mutual."

I used the towel to clean him off, making sure that none of that gorgeous hair was left matted. Soon Chad changed the subject. "So what do you have in those shorts?"

"A jockstrap."

He laughed at the statement. I had evaded the real question successfully this one time, but he wasn't letting me get away with it. "Okay, smart ass, let me be more direct. Take off all your clothes. It's my turn to get a look at your goods."

The moment of truth had finally arrived. I started to ask, "Are you sure you want me to take . . . ," only to be immediately interrupted by Chad saying, "These have to come off," while tugging at my shorts.

I knew I had to do this, but I was unsure. I was older than he was, the hair wasn't all one color, and older bodies just don't look like younger bodies. But I did it anyway. He looked on as I slowly took off my t-shirt, socks and gym shorts, leaving on only the jockstrap.

As Chad looked me over, he got this sly grin on his face. "So you've been hiding a well-muscled and nicely hairy body from me, too." And I noticed that his cock had begun to lengthen again. He sat up and ran his fingers through my chest hair and stomach hair.

I gently pushed him back down to the bed. "Not right now. I need you to turn over. You might want to lay on that pillow to be more comfortable."

A big grin covered on his face. "So, this is the part where I get fucked, right?"

I had to laugh at the innocence. "Yes, and lay down before I have to tie you down," which got a chuckle from him.

After he got situated and comfortable laying on his front, I began the massage. With one hand on top of the other and the fingers intertwined, I used the heel of my doubled hands to massage around and down one side of his spine to his butt and then back up the other side. All the time, Chad moaned lightly. I did this a couple of times along the spine and a few inches to either side. Then I massaged his shoulders and neck with a kneading massage. He moaned louder on this part so I kept it up for a longer time. I worked my way down each arm, massaging each part including his hands, followed by a massage back up the arm. Then I worked down his back again. As I got a little too close to a side, Chad moved abruptly away from my hands. "Don't massage my sides."

"Why?"

"Because we aren't that close."

I laughed. I'm thinking here is a guy, on his stomach, completely naked and about to let me fuck him, and he says, 'We aren't that close?' But when the object of your affection is naked next to you, your mind gets fuzzy at least some. Finally, I got what he was saying and I couldn't help but grin. "Oh . . . OOOOHHH . . . okaaaaay . . . so what you're really saying is that you're a little ticklish?"

"Just a little."

I don't know what possessed me, but at that point I put one hand on each side and began to tickle him mercilessly. He began to thrash around like a wild bucking horse, and before I realized it, he had turned around and was sitting with his face about a six inches from mine, one of his hands tightly holding my balls. He looked me straight in the eyes and sternly said, "Do that again, and I'll have to hurt you," and then he squeezed.

The pain prompted me to quickly say "Okay, okay, I got it," while hoping he wouldn't squeeze much longer. But he held on and then gave a quick, extra hard squeeze to make sure. So while I was in pain, I did notice one thing: his actions had certainly taken any immediacy out of my situation. He lay back down on his stomach and got comfortable again.

While trying to recover, I continued the massage, skipping over his butt and moving down his legs. I massaged the well-defined thigh muscles and then continued down to his calves. Remembering what he had just done when tickling his sides, I made sure that I didn't tickle the bottoms of his feet as I massaged them. I had taken several minutes on this set of massages to make sure that I could recover, and now I was almost back to where I had been.

At this point I had Chad spread his legs. I sat down in between them and took a look. There was a light coating of hair on his ass cheeks that got much thicker in the crack and ran from the top of his crack all the way down to his balls. 'How did I get so lucky?' I thought. 'This guy is hairy in all the right places and I love it.'

That's when I began to massage around his butt. I massaged the thighs up to and onto his butt, and I reached down and massaged his balls which were laying there. I ran my hand lightly over all of his butt, balls, and upper legs. Then I lightly ran my index finger from the lower part of his spine, down between the cheeks, and down to his balls. That got a loud groan and a shiver out of him. As I continued to massage his cheeks and begin to work into crack, I noticed that he was moaning more and more. With that same finger, I massaged more and more around his hole and then massaged the hole directly.

After working around his hole for a while, I reached over to the nightstand and got some lube. Using that lubed finger, I massaged around and into his hole. As I pushed in, Chad's moans turned into quick breaths and I noticed he was tensing up.

When he didn't loosen up soon, I knew I had to say something. "Okay, bud, take a deep breath, hold to the count of five and let it out slowly. Repeat a couple of more times and try to relax your ass muscle a little more each time. Pushing out like you're trying to take a dump will help sometimes. It'll take some time to get used to the feeling, but you need to relax so I don't hurt you."

I pulled my finger out and slowly continued to massage his hole from the outside. He took the deep breaths and shortly after that, I was able to push my finger back into him easily. He was beginning to loosen, so I did what I really enjoyed doing to myself: I moved my finger around in a circle, alternating directions and rubbing along that ring of muscle rather than using an in-out motion. While doing that circular motion faster and faster, I noticed that he was relaxing more and more, not just his ass muscle but all over. He was also beginning to moan louder and longer.

When I stopped and pulled my finger out, Chad sighed and tried to recover his breath. I waited for a little bit, then inserted both the middle and ring fingers. With my fingers side-by-side to stretch him some, I moved my fingers up and down the muscle instead of in a circle. Chad began to moan and groan and I could tell he was enjoying it.

After a short time, I stopped and pushed in and down in search of his prostate. Being a young guy, his prostate wasn't too big, but it was big enough to find easily. I pushed down on it with both fingers and began to massage it, then I moved my fingers around to massage the sides and top and bottom for a short while.

Finally, I put one finger on top of the other and massaged the center of his prostate hard and fast. All of the sudden, Chad yelped. I stopped rubbing and asked if he was okay. With a pant in his voice he said, "Don't stop . . . keep going." As I started massaging his prostate again, he tried to push my fingers out as if he were taking a dump, but I wouldn't let him. I continued to rub his prostate and massage his ass muscle more and even faster. Soon, with a strained sounding voice he said, "Fuuuuuck, now I know why some guys like this."

After about another ten to fifteen seconds of prostate massage, I noticed that Chad wasn't breathing. He hadn't passed out on me because he was groaning heavily, but he wasn't breathing either. So I stopped, and he started panting heavily. That he had really gotten into this in such a short time really surprised me, and while I wanted to massage him more and longer, I didn't want him to pass out either. So I tried to coach him some. "You need to learn how to breathe, big guy. Try to alternate pushing with breathing so that you can keep going without passing out."

After a few seconds, he replied between pants, "Fuck. I'll try, but the feelings are really intense."

"You're doing well otherwise, but now I need to stretch your hole some more. If it begins to hurt, let me know." With that I pushed the two fingers up against the top of his ass muscle with a little force and then pulled them down to the bottom with a little force. No response from Chad. Then the same thing a second time with more force. Still no response.

On the third time I pushed up and down pretty hard. When I pushed down, Chad whimpered, so I stopped for a little while because I knew that I was hurting him. I rubbed his lower back with my free hand while continuing to massage his ass muscle like I had earlier. "Why didn't you tell me sooner that I was hurting you?"

Sounding like he was in pain, he quietly responded, "I didn't want to be a wimp."

With those words, I wanted him more than ever, not just for the physical pleasure but also as a soul mate who would do whatever it took, even bearing personal pain, to bring pleasure to others. I probably would have stopped there, but my hardon was about to burst and my lust for his ass had begun to take over what I did.

I pulled my fingers back, put a third with the group, and pushed the group back into him slowly. At the same time, I rotated my hand back and forth so that all three fingers would massage his ass muscle as they entered his body. Soon Chad was squirming and panting and groaning with pleasure again. I got up on my knees and removed my jockstrap with my spare hand, leaving my cock and balls to finally hang free. My cock stood up at a 45 degree angle. I was probably the hardest I had ever been in a long time.

"Get up on your hands and knees and spread your legs some." As he did what I asked, I continued to twist my fingers in his ass. Shortly after he got into position, I pulled my fingers from his ass, spread the lube and wetness on my rock hard cock, aimed it for his ass, and moved until the head was against his hole. "Now push back on me slowly."

He began to push back against my cock and I felt his initial resistance. When he let his ass muscle relax some more, my cockhead popped past the ass muscle and into him. He choked out, "Fuuuck, you're big," then grabbed the sheets tightly in his hands as he groaned deeply. Although I could tell he was in pain, he continued to push back onto me until most of my cock was deep inside him.

At this point the pleasure and lust that washed over me was so great that I didn't really care whether or not Chad was in pain. After waiting a few more seconds for the insides of his ass to adjust around me, I grabbed his hips and slowly began to piston in and out of him. I watched as my slickened cock disappeared slowly inside him and reappeared as I pulled back, repeating the trip time and time again. A sense of urgency built in me as I fucked him faster and faster. I was now totally lost in the sensation, experiencing the heat and slipperiness of his ass as it wrapped tightly around my cock, all while watching the muscles in his back ripple as he moved around, breathing heavily as I fucked him deeply.

I don't know how much longer I took, but it couldn't have been long. I felt a boiling begin deep inside me and I tried to hold back for as long as I could. Soon I started to pound into him, and the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and his long, deep groans were all that I heard. Then all of my muscles began their pulsing contractions, shooting load after load out of me and deep into him, so many times that I quickly lost count. The pleasure was so intense that it took my breath away. Everything from my head to my toes concentrated on the tightness around my cock and the feeling of cum rushing through it. All of this continued for what seemed like an eternity, and I vaguely remember wishing that it could have been.

After a few more moments, I came back to reality. My cock had started to go soft and I slowly pulled it out of Chad's ass. Chad collapsed face forward onto the bed and I collapsed on my back next to him. Both of us were panting heavily, me from plowing his ass and him from trying to push my cock out of his ass. After we had regained our breath, I turned on my side and rubbed my hand lightly all over his back. "You going to be okay?"

"I hurt," was all he said, his face still buried in the bed.

Immediately I began to regret doing that to him. "Sorry, I got a little carried away there."

After a pause, he turned slightly to look at me. "Actually I don't hurt too much now, but at first I had a really good idea about how it might feel to get raped."

"Sorry, bud. Do we need to stop?"

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at the bed. "The pain isn't that bad, just my ass muscle is taking some time getting used to being stretched so much." Then he turned to me, looked me straight in the eye, and added with a sly grin, "But give me a couple of minutes and I'll be okay enough to fuck the hell out of your ass."

I chuckled a little. "And I'm sure you'll do just that, especially after what I just did to you." After a pause, I added, "But before we go on, you may want to go sit on the toilet. I, um, dumped a pretty big load inside you and it'll probably want to come out. So you may want to go do that sooner rather than later."

Not really believing me, Chad said "Okay" and he got up and started toward the bathroom. Then he ran into the bathroom. I heard him mutter something like "just made it" as he sat down on the toilet. Seems that I had also pushed a lot of air into him because he had a lot of gas, too. I began to snicker--anyone passing gas always seems to do that to me--and I heard him do the same.

While waiting for Chad to return, I adjusted the pillows and towels to lay face down on the bed and expose my whole backside to him. Chad flushed the toilet but the noise of the refilling toilet obscured any noises of him coming out of the bathroom. Next thing I knew, he was next to me. He leaned over my body and began to massage my upper back. His technique was good and he massaged the most tense muscles around my neck and shoulders. This made me moan and groan. Next, he worked down my back.

I noticed that my left arm was between his legs, and my left hand could easily reach his balls. So I reached up and tickled the underside of them. Chad jumped, then laughed and playfully swatted my butt. "Keep that up and you're going to get raped," he said with a chuckle.

He continued the massage down my back and then lightly over my butt cheeks. After that he massaged my upper thighs, making sure his fingers grazed my balls every now and then. He worked his way down my legs, to my feet, and then back up to my butt. "Spread your legs so I can massage your butt better." As I spread my legs, I felt him crawl into the space they left behind. Obviously we both knew what was coming next.

For what seemed like ages, he ran his hand lightly over all of my ass, especially the sensitive part at the top of my ass crack. He also lightly moved his fingers down between my legs and over the exposed portions of my balls. It was driving me wild, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. "Damn that feels good," I said as I squirmed underneath his touch.

He then lightly moved one of his fingers up and down my ass crack, finally stopping to massage around my hole. I glanced backwards and said huskily, "You'll need to massage and stretch my ass muscle so I can handle you, but you won't need to do too much." I also got a glance at his cock. It was hard again, sticking straight out of his body. Not the 45 degree upward angle of earlier, but hard enough that he was going to ride me really well.

He lubed his finger and began to probe and massage my ass muscle. He moved his finger around in a circle which caused me to moan and groan fairly loudly, and my ass responded by opening up quickly. He added a second finger and began to probe for my prostate. He found it quickly and massaged in a circle causing me to moan, groan, and try to push him out. Then he added a third finger, stretched me open some more, and quietly said, "Get up on your hands and knees."

I got up on my hands and knees, and I felt the bed move as he got into position behind me. After a moment, I felt the heat and pressure of his cockhead on my hole. As he slowly pushed forward, I moved around slightly to try to find a good angle to accommodate his girth and pushed out. Before I realized how painful this was going to be, his cockhead popped into my ass. The near-ripping feeling took my breath away for a moment, but I was able to choke out, "Stop there for a moment while I adjust. Fuuuuuuck, you're big, too." And then I thought, 'Fuuuuuck, I should have had him stretch me more, a lot more. He's bigger than I thought.'

I gripped the pillow and sheets tightly while I tried to breathe through the pain. Luckily it quickly receded until it became nothing more than a dull ache. At the same time, Chad grabbed my hips and slowly pushed into me until he was all the way in, then he began to pull out and push back into me slowly to get me used to his size. After another 15 to 20 strokes, my ass began to relax. I began to moan again, this time from the pleasure I was beginning to feel.

Chad must have felt me relax because he moaned and picked up speed. With his shaft rubbing my ass muscle and his cockhead rubbing against my prostate, it wasn't long before I was moaning, "Fuck me, Chad, fuck me."

He increased his speed to medium. The thrusting began to drive me wild and I involuntarily started to try to push him out of my ass like I was trying to take a dump. "Keep pushing into me," I said with a groan. "Don't let me push you out." He continued at this pace for what seemed like an eternity. I began to pant as I alternated between breathing and trying to push him out. In between breaths, I finally moaned out a "Fuck me harder, Chad."

That seemed to trigger something in him, because he shifted his thrusting into high gear. Soon after that, with a muffled voice he said, "I'm gonna cum." I squeezed around him tightly, and that caused him to say "AaaaAAAAHHHHHHH" and I began to feel the pulsing in his cock and the heat of his cum as it shot into me again and again and again. No longer able to squeeze him, I groaned loudly and went back to alternating between breathing and trying to push him out. His fucking was driving me absolutely nuts.

After a short time, Chad stopped the pistoning and slowly pulled out. When he let go, I fell forward onto the bed, and he fell on his side next to me. He continued to pant as he recovered from the workout. I lay there with my arms under my head and my head turned to get a look at him. He looked relaxed with his eyes closed. The perfect face had finally gotten a piece of ass, literally.

After a short time he opened his eyes. Realizing that I was looking at him, he asked, "And how long have you been looking at me?"

"Since we both fell down here on the bed."

"I wish you'd let me know. I don't want to look goofy in front of you."

"You didn't. You looked very relaxed."

After a few more moments, he quietly said, "Thank you. My wife would have never let me do what I just did to you. Butt sex was taboo to her."

That comment caused a flood of emotions that I quickly repressed, but not without starting some tears. I kind of croaked out, "And thank you, too. My wife never let me do what I did to you earlier."

Realizing what he'd just said, he comforted me by putting his hand on my back and lightly rubbing it around. I also noticed that his eyes were a little glassier looking, too.

After a few moments, I rolled over on my side facing him and cleared my throat. "With all this physical activity, we need to take a shower and get cleaned up."

Chad grinned at me and chuckled a bit at the comment.

"What?"

"Robert said that you like to take lots of showers. He said that it seems you two have had more sex in the shower than anywhere else here."

"Damn him. He spoils all the fun. And what else did he tell you?"

"Not too much. He did mention something about in front on the TV and on the deck, but I didn't quite catch all of it. It's good that he told me about the shower, though. At least I know what's coming next." I noticed that there was a twinkle in his eye as he made this last comment.

"So do you think you're up to it?"

"Well after what I just did to you, let's just say my ass doesn't hurt too much anymore."

I grinned and sat up. Then I realized that he had dumped a big load up my ass. "Oops, gotta go sit." I jumped up and ran into the bathroom just in time to sit on the toilet. Meanwhile, I heard Chad chuckle and get off the bed.

As he walked into the bathroom, I couldn't help but stare at him. Even soft his cock was long, long enough to hang way below his ball sack which was hanging pretty low at this point. And the hair on his chest and stomach made me get hard again. At that point I hoped that we'd be able to find some way to become lovers, because he was everything I ever wanted in one. Unfortunately that made me wonder if I would ever be good enough for him. . . .

Chad broke my trance by opening the shower door, going in, and commenting, "Now this is a shower. It's bigger than any shower I've ever seen." By then I had joined him, so he continued. "Did this condo come with this shower?"

"No, it's a custom installation. When I moved in, an extra-wide, long tub was here. But I'd always I wanted a large shower with dual controls and shower heads, some massaging sprayers, and a seat. So about six months ago I had it installed. Also, the towel bars are right outside so that I never have to reach too far for a towel. One's always available."

"This is really nice, but why the handicap bars? You're not that old."

I blushed some, then said, "You'll find out soon enough," which got a puzzled look from Chad.

Chad turned the middle of the three sets of knobs in the shower. Cold water came out one nozzle straight onto his stomach. He yelped and jumped back, and I couldn't help but laugh. I adjusted a different set of knobs and the water started coming out of the shower head. It quickly turned to warm as the hot water got to the shower from the water heater. He added, "It takes a fucking Ph.D. to operate." I laughed and pushed him into the water. He rinsed off all over and then stood under the spray for a short time. "Next," he said, and stepped out of the water waiting for me to rinse.

"You need to get soaped up first," I said, getting the soap, rubbing it on his chest, and gently pushing him back into the water so that it cascaded down his back. I could tell that he liked the idea because his cock began to stir, not much, but enough for me to tell. I continued up and over his shoulders, getting his neck well. "Hold your arms out," which he did. I soaped up his left arm, his armpit and lightly down the side, making sure I didn't tickle him. He flinched as I did his side indicating that he was really ticklish. Then I did his right arm and side, lightly touching his side again. He flinched again. "You're really ticklish, aren't you?" I asked.

"Almost too ticklish. Tickling is painful sometimes. That's why I reacted the way I did a while ago. Sorry."

"No problem. I didn't know."

"Funny thing, that has only been since I started going to the club in June."

"You've lost some fat in your side and gained muscle. Same thing seems to have happened to me, too."

"Oh, really?" Chad asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

I looked at him directly in the eyes and said, "Don't get any ideas. I can hurt you, too," as I reached down and grabbed his balls and held them carefully but tightly in my hand.

"I get the picture," he said chuckling.

After a short pause, I let go. "There's some shampoo on the wall. Get some and wash your hair while I wash your legs."

He reached over, got the shampoo, and started to wash his hair. I squatted down in front of him and washed his stomach, lower abs, cock, balls, and all over his legs. I had him lift his feet one at a time to wash them completely. During all this washing, I noticed that his cock liked the attention, and it was standing straight out.

As I stood up, I reached out, stroked his cock, and said with a grin, "He seems to like the attention."

"Yeah." Then he got serious. "But too much more and he'll be shooting again," he said as he gently pushed my hand away.

"We'll get back to him later. But first I have to wash your face. Close your eyes. When I'm done, I'll guide you into the water so you can rinse. And then I need to wash your back."

Washing Chad's face was really just an excuse for me to touch and take a longer look at it. He closed his eyes and I soaped up my hands. Slowly I washed his forehead, moving down to his nose, the area below his nose where a mustache would have been if he had one, down around his chin and the front of his neck. Finally I put a hand on each side of his face and began to wash his cheeks and the upper sides of his face, the soap mingling with the shampoo. I lingered doing this because I was now holding this perfect face between my hands and I wanted to look at it longer. Had he not had soap all over his face, I probably would have tried to kiss him right then and there.

During that short pause, Chad did something I wasn't expecting. With his eyes closed, he reached out, put a hand on each of my hips, and pulled me closer to him. Within a few seconds, my cock was rock hard and it began to rub against his. It was difficult for me to continue, but I finished by washing his ears and guiding him into the water as I had said I would do. He had to let go to turn into the water to wash his face, but with his hands now free, he quickly rinsed the soap and shampoo from his head. He began to turn back around, but I stopped him. "I still need to wash your back."

I washed his shoulders again and down his back. I squatted behind him and gave his ass cheeks a good soaping, but didn't soap his ass crack. As I viewed his ass, my cock seemed to get even harder. Lust had begun to take over me again. I had him turn and wash off his back, then said, "Bend over and put your hands on the seat."

He looked at me for a second or two and took a deep breath. "Please be gentle", he said while moving into position. I turned the water off and squatted behind him again.

I did the same kind of finger massaging that I had done to him earlier. First one finger, moving around in circles to massage his ass muscle, followed by two fingers pushing in and down to massage his prostate, and finally three fingers to stretch the ass muscle. As I did all this, he moaned and groaned, sometimes loudly. Thankfully, his muscle stretched easier and more this time, and he didn't say anything about pain. Also, there was plenty of lube and cum leftover from earlier so I wouldn't need any more lube this time.

Soon I stood up, wiped some of the lube from my hand onto my cock, and guided it to his ass. I pushed slowly but steadily into him. As my cockhead popped into his ass past the muscle, he groaned loudly and tilted his head back. I stroked his back and asked, "Are you okay?"

With a pant in his voice, he said, "Yes . . . Don't pull out . . . I'm not in pain . . . Push in more . . . Damn this feels incredible."

As I slowly pushed in more and more, I felt the insides of his ass wrap itself slowly around my cock. All I could think of was, 'Oh, my God. He's got the perfect ass, too.'

I slowly pistoned in and out of his ass this time, taking a look at the incredible picture of my cock sliding in and out. I was hard but didn't feel the need to cum as quickly as I had last time. Chad was also having a good time, and I could feel him alternating between trying to push me out and grabbing me tight with his ass muscle, a move that basically had the effect of drawing my cock deeper into him.

After a while, I noticed that he was moaning and groaning loudly and not breathing much. As with the first time, I needed to make sure he didn't pass out on me. I stopped moving my cock, but left it deep in his ass. "Put your hands on the handicap bars and push up. I need you to stand up so I can help you with your breathing."

He slowly put his hands up on the bars, but didn't seem to be pushing up much. I reached up and gently pulled on a shoulder to help him up. Slowly he rose to a leaning position with his hands on the handicap bars. While he was still panting, I leaned into him, my hairy chest against his back. I wrapped my arms around him, one hand on his stomach and the other on his chest, both stroking the hair where they found it. And the whole time my cock was still in his ass.

That's when I noticed the intense look on his face. I was a little concerned so I asked, "Are you okay?"

Chad nodded a little, but still looked somewhat spaced out.

I was still concerned. "Do I need to pull out?"

The quick "NO" helped me to relax some. After a few more seconds, he added, "Please no. The feeling is just so . . . intense. I've never felt . . . anything like it before . . . especially with a hairy body . . . against my back."

Meanwhile, the actions of him pushing and pulling on my cock inside his ass had made me even harder, which I thought was impossible. To slow down the pace which my cock wanted to set, I tried to distract us a little. "We need to work on your breathing. I'm going to count to five, and each time I get to five you need to change what you're doing. Okay?"

I got no response, so I started counting slowly. "One, two, three, four, five," and I felt him stop pushing me and begin to pant. "One, two," and he began to push again. "You need to try to control this better. One, two, three...."

At that point, Chad surprised me by saying, "Fuck the breathing, just fuck me, and fuck me hard."

I resumed pumping my cock in and out of him again. I hoped that he was enjoying my cock being in him, because the tightness of his ass around me was way beyond what I had ever dreamed of. We became lost in the feeling, each of us in our own sensory bliss, and this continued for what seemed like another eternity. My cock was enjoying being squeezed by a hot hole, and his ass really seemed to like having a hard cock rub its insides, especially around the prostate.

Some time later, I found myself picking up the pace. Faster and faster I went. I briefly looked down at my cock and the movement seemed like a blur to me. Soon, that all too familiar feeling began deep within the base of my cock. I could feel the cum building slowly within me, and a few moments later, I groaned loudly as my cock began to shoot another large load into Chad's ass. As I shot, I could feel each spurt splash around inside him. In response, I could feel him tighten around me and he moaned loudly as my hot cum landed inside him.

I kept up the pistoning even after I had stopped cumming because his ass felt so hot and tight around me. Unfortunately my cock had other ideas, and after a few more thrusts, I had to stop because it began to soften. After another minute or two, my cock softened completely and slid slowly out of his ass. As my cockhead slid out, Chad threw back his head and gave a final moan.

I didn't realize it, but during this whole time, I had kept my arms around Chad and was still stroking his chest and stomach hair. I reached down to fondle his cock and found it soft because of the fucking. I fondled it more and he became fully erect quickly. He moaned and said, "Keep that up and you're going to get raped." So I kept stroking his cock.

My ass was ready, and he certainly needed the release. I moved to his side and pushed him away from the seat. Then I moved in front of him, said "Please be gentle," and put my hands on the seat, bending over in front of him.

The next thing I felt was one hand along my lower back and a finger from the other hand probing around my ass. As he found my hole, he easily pushed in one finger and then two fingers. He shifted around and soon I felt three fingers in my ass, along with a hand reaching under me to massage my cock and balls. That movement made me clamp down on his fingers and then involuntarily try to push his fingers out of my ass. A few seconds later, he pulled his fingers from my ass and I felt the heat of his cockhead at my hole. He pushed into me easily, and when his cockhead entered, I moaned loudly because of the initial pain. Thankfully the pain quickly changed into an intense need to get fucked.

Soon his cock was deep within my ass and he began to piston slowly in and out of me. He pulled me up with one hand so that I could put my hands on the handicap bars, and then he leaned against me wrapping his arms around me and fondling my cock and balls and stroking my chest as he fucked my ass. The feeling of his chest hair against my back was soon more than I could stand, so I let out a loud moan. "Fuck me. Fuck me, bud, fuck me."

With that, Chad began to fuck my ass faster and faster with his rock hard cock. The pleasure from it was immense and I found that I too was having trouble breathing. I clamped down around Chad's large cock as he fucked me, but when I did, the pleasure became so intense that my ass wanted to push it out. Alternating between squeezing and pushing continued for a long time, Chad moaned and groaned his approval of what my ass was doing to him.

Soon Chad was breathing heavily, and I could feel that his cock had grown larger in my ass. As I clamped down around his cock for what would be the last time in this round, Chad groaned a loud "Oh FUCK" and began to shoot load after load of hot cum deep in my ass. I could feel his cock pulsing for a long time and the hot cum hitting my insides.

He almost collapsed against my back, so much so that I moved one arm from a handicap bar to hold one of his arms against my chest to help him keep from falling down. Both of us moaned quietly when his cock got soft and slid from my ass. I felt a sense of loss, but knowing that he'd be fucking me more this weekend helped me let it go.

After a few minutes, Chad slowly pulled up and away from me. I got a sudden chill because his warm body was no longer pressed against my back. It had gotten colder in the shower and neither of us had noticed because we were too focused on getting our rocks off. So I turned on the shower and got it warmer again. As I turned to look at Chad, I was greeted by this dazed look with a silly-ass grin. I couldn't help but chuckle and the chuckle brought Chad back to reality.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just the look on your face, that's all."

"What look?"

"Well, a few seconds ago you had a really interesting look on your face."

"Like what?"

"Like you just had the best fuck of your life. Sort of like this: doctor's visit, $75, lab tests, $225, shit-eating grin after fucking a friend without a condom, priceless. You could be the spokesman for one of those credit card commercials."

Chad laughed out loud at my comment, but almost immediately his face turned bright red and he got this embarrassed look. To avoid my look at him, he looked down.

Seeing what I had done to him, I put a hand on the side of his face and lifted it back up so we could see eye to eye. Quietly I said to him, "There's no need to be embarrassed. Sex can be viewed as either the most intimate expression of love that two people can share, or a new place to put your cock and have some fun. But either way, I don't care how goofy you may look. All I care about is how good a time you have."

He blushed again, but held my look. The intensity of that look reached down deep inside me and did something to me I never expected. I began to question if tonight was only sex to him like it had been with Robert, or was it something more? While my brain pondered the possibilities, my body knew exactly how to react as I felt my cock getting harder by the second. After a few moments, I glanced down to see that he was partially hard, also. Before we got tangled up together again, I pulled my hand away, gently patted the side of his face and said, "Let's get cleaned up and get something to eat. I think we've done enough for tonight. And we don't want to wear out ourselves before tomorrow."

We both quickly washed and rinsed under the shower, got out and dried off, then got dressed with the clothes we'd been wearing earlier. Since my clothes were by the bed, I walked into the bedroom to put on everything except the socks, then moved back to the bathroom door to wait for Chad.

The sight that greeted me at the door was totally unexpected. Obviously Robert had prepared Chad well . . . and told him too much. Standing there with a sly grin and a sparkle in his eye was my fantasy, barefoot, in only a black t-shirt, sporting a nicely-filled black jockstrap. My reaction was almost instantaneous: my mouth went desert dry, adrenaline pumped into my body causing my heart to accelerate, and my cock hardened painfully in my own jock.

Then, as if he intended to give me a heart attack, he slowly turned and bent over the bathroom counter, turning his ass toward me while looking at me over his shoulder. Well-tanned, hairy legs led up to nicely-rounded ass cheeks, both of which were framed by the black t-shirt at the top and the black straps of the jock angling down the sides and joining together just an inch or two below where my cock had been earlier. My eyes settled on those white, slightly hairy globes, both of which seemed to invite me to kiss them, caress them, and fuck the hole in between. And to top it all off, I could have sworn he wiggled them a little while I looked.

I had to close my eyes to stop the visual input. He didn't know, but if he had, he wouldn't be in that position. It took all I had to keep from turning my latest fantasy of him into reality--him dressed exactly like that and in that exact position, me holding his arms held tightly behind his back while I ruthlessly and unforgivingly fucked him into a wild explosion. Yep, him driving away from me that awful Friday afternoon a few weeks ago had given me some new and dangerous, yet wildly exciting fantasies, with some bordering on BDSM using Chad as my sometimes willing, and sometimes unwilling, partner.

Before I ripped the trim off the door frame because of how hard I was gripping and pulling on it, I turned and walked away towards the kitchen. I had to learn to control what I felt for this guy so I wouldn't hurt him or make a fool of myself fawning all over him. I wanted him to stay around, possibly for the rest of our lives, so I had to walk away. I just couldn't take the chance of doing anything I might regret later.

After getting a sports drink and a cup of yogurt for each of us from the refrigerator, I found myself shaking, the adrenaline slowly dissipating as my body consumed it. I opened my drink, took a large gulp, then set it down on the counter in front of me. The image of Chad's ass and my fantasy were still running through brain, and I had to find a way to lessen their impact. So I put my hands on the edge of the counter and leaned against it while closing my eyes to try to visualize something else peaceful, like waves gently crashing on the beach or a small waterfall as it plunged into a pool of water.

Because I had my eyes closed, I felt rather than saw Chad when he came into the kitchen. Almost immediately he began to scratch my back and gently massage my shoulders, neck, and back. It felt good and I found myself quickly calming down, breathing deeply as the adrenaline completely dissipated. After another few seconds, Chad quietly asked, "You gonna be okay?"

It took a couple of times clearing my throat before I was able to croak out a "Yeah."

After another few seconds, Chad stopped massaging my back and leaned against the counter next to me. "Uh, did I do something wrong?" he asked quietly.

"No," I said immediately, opening my eyes to look at his. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, I, um . . ." my voice trailing off as I struggled not to say what I really wanted to say. Then I stood up, looked away and said, "Just don't do that again, okay?"

"Do what?"

"Um, dress like that, then bend over the bathroom counter."

I felt the intensity of his stare on me and knew he wanted an explanation, but I changed the subject anyway. I explained how the sports drink and yogurt would fill us enough so we would sleep well but still keep us "clean" for tomorrow's activities. For about the next five minutes we stood in silence, slowly eating and drinking, the cold sports drink doing its job at quenching my thirst and calming me down even further. Most of that time I felt like a coward, never looking at Chad's eyes, but I still needed some time to figure out how to handle what I was feeling.

We both finished about the same time, so we washed out the plastic, put it in recycling, and headed back to the bedroom to turn in for the night. As we walked back, Chad detoured by the front door to get his gym bag.

As we got ready for bed, I found that he slept in the same type of clothing I did: briefs and a t-shirt. Many guys sleep in the nude, but he (as did I) found being completely nude to be too sticky and uncomfortable. Even though he changed out of the jock to briefs, he kept the black t-shirt on. And I kept turned away the whole time because I knew what seeing his ass again would do to me.

We crawled into the bed from opposite sides and turned to face each other. I was planning to say something inane like "Have a good night's sleep," but when I saw how snugly the black t-shirt fit his body, adrenaline once again flooded my body, making me nervous and jittery. While the logical part of me was struggling to reassert control, something like an alter-ego took over and I finally lost control of all the feelings that were racing through me.

Chad's eyebrows crept up about a half inch when I reached out and gently ran my hand over his chest and across his stomach. As I looked at the broad shoulders, nice pecs, and flat stomach under that snug-fitting black t-shirt, the images of another fantasy popped into my mind. When my cock once again hardened into a rock, I knew I couldn't control myself any longer.

Rather than say anything, I lay back, slid off my underwear and tossed it on the floor, exposing my overly hard cock as it lay pulsing against me, most of it pinning my dark blue t-shirt to my lower abs. I slid my hand in between Chad and the bed and pushed up against his side. Then I quietly said, "Lose the underwear, leave the t-shirt on."

He paused for a moment to look at me, a question on his face that I answered with a slight nod. He now understood what I wanted, and after he looked at my cock for a couple of seconds, he lay back to slide off his underwear and toss it on the floor. Then he turned back on his side to face me, my hand never losing contact with his warm body. I pushed on his side again, and he slowly moved over the nearer leg and into a kneeling position between my legs. As he moved into place, I noticed that his cock was so hard that it was almost flat against his stomach, which would make him almost as hard as when I first saw him naked earlier this evening.

I reached over to the nightstand to retrieve a tube of lube and handed it to Chad. He paused when our fingers touched, then looked up to me when I said, "Take the lid off and squeeze a good bit into me. I shouldn't need too much other preparation." To try to keep the sheets clean, I got a towel, lifted my legs, and put it under me.

I closed my eyes and used my hands behind my knees to hold them up and apart, all while hoping that Chad wouldn't think of me as a slut, especially one who throws his legs up at the sight of any naked, good-looking guy. With the visual stimulus turned off, I finally realized how hard and fast my heart was beating. One of my fantasies about Chad was finally coming true, both of us face to face, him wearing a tight black t-shirt and hovering a couple of feet over me while his cock moved deeply and slowly inside me.

I groaned slightly as I felt the coolness of the end of the tube against my well-fucked hole, then the coolness of the lube as it entered me. Soon after that I heard a quiet thump as the tube landed on the nightstand beside me. Chad then lightly caressed my ass, sending chills through my body as he ran his hand over the hair on my butt and balls.

After a few more seconds, he ran his fingers up and down my ass crack, then began to probe and rub somewhat roughly around my sensitive hole. There was a brief flash of pain as he pushed a finger in, but it quickly subsided and became something intensely pleasurable. I couldn't help it as I quietly moaned, "Fuuuuck."

Chad chuckled. "Open your eyes, Jim."

When I opened my eyes, there he was in real life: Chad was leaning over me, supporting his upper body with one arm at my side, the other arm down between my legs, and my legs spread wide around him. His face was about two feet away from mine, those intense, dark blue eyes looking into mine. I couldn't help it, but the sly grin on his face me made me tighten up even more around his finger.

Chad chuckled again and grinned as he said, "Just about every guy likes to fuck a tight hole, but you're cutting off the circulation in my finger. Makes me wonder what you might do to my dick."

After we laughed for a few moments, I relaxed some as Chad pushed a second finger in and begin to move them around inside me. I closed my eyes and moaned as he probed me, especially when he rubbed my prostate or moved around in circles like I'd shown him before. Before too much longer, he added a third and stretched me again. I wasn't sure if I had relaxed enough, but I didn't care anymore--I wanted him in me NOW.

As if he could read my mind, he withdrew his fingers and I felt the heat of his cock at my hole. Firmly but gently he thrust all the way into me, his large cock buried balls deep inside me within a couple of seconds. As with the finger, the initial intrusion was somewhat painful at first, but that quickly changed to an incredibly intense fullness. That feeling confused my body because it couldn't choose between squeezing him to keep him in or trying to push him out. But whatever my body chose, I couldn't hold back the loud "Oh, fuck" that left my lips.

"You okay?" he asked quietly.

I paused, then with a pant in my voice said, "Trust me. This isn't pain, this is sheer ecstasy." Then I opened my eyes to get a good look at the situation.

While my cock had deflated partially when he penetrated me, what I saw in front of me made my cock get hard again almost instantly. He had moved so that an arm was on each side of me, which centered him above me and between my legs. I gently wrapped my legs around him, and carefully used the heels of my feet to keep him pushed into me while I looked at him. The dark blue eyes, the good-looking face, and the feeling of his cock in me had always been a fantasy, but tonight the fantasy had become a reality. I even reached out and stroked his chest just to make sure. Yep, he was real. And this vision got me even harder.

"Damn, you're tight. What's different?"

The alter-ego took over again because I found myself closing my eyes and blurting out, "You fucking me like this has been something of a fantasy for me for a while, and since I get to see what it really looks like with you between my legs, I've gotten pretty hard, and that's making my ass contract around you more." And with that admission, I felt my face get red hot in embarrassment because I didn't expect to confess my fantasies to him.

After a short pause, Chad chuckled for a moment, then quietly said, "Robert said that wearing a black t-shirt around you would be interesting. I wasn't sure what he meant until now." And with that, he started moving slowly, so frustratingly slowly, those long strokes letting me feel him every part of him as he moved inside me. After a long pause, he quietly said again, "Open your eyes, Jim."

Once I had opened my eyes and focused on Chad again, he gently pistoned in me a few more times then pushed all the way back into me and stopped. As if he knew what I needed more than I did, Chad then leaned back and slowly, teasingly slipped off that black t-shirt.

Whoever said that reality is better than fantasy didn't know how much of an understatement that could be. All of my visual fantasies about Chad had been outlines and guessed shapes. Without the shirt, the outlines of the broad shoulders and narrow waist were still there, but now I could see the light dusting of hair on his body and how it broadened and narrowed at the right spots as it flowed down his chest, across his stomach, and to his densely furred crotch. I could see the small pink nipples as they mixed in with that hair on those nicely defined pecs. And I could see the definition and bulges in all of the muscles in his arms, shoulders, chest, and abs. It was everything I'd seen earlier this evening, but now it all seemed much sharper and clearer. This reality was better than any fantasy I could have ever imagined.

As he leaned back over me, I lifted my hands and began to slowly rub them all over his chest, squeezing his nipples gently, but mostly massaging his pecs gently through the hair. Then I made my way down to his stomach and finally to his crotch. Although I couldn't see them, I could feel his furry balls and his hard cock where it entered my ass. I looked back up to his eyes and said, "Fuck me, stud."

He needed no further encouragement and began to piston in and out of me in long, medium-speed strokes that ignited something deep inside me. I felt his movements inside me at the same time as I felt his cock glide back and forth through my fingers. After a short time, I reached up and began to stroke my own cock, transferring some of the lube from his cock to mine to make it easier to jack off. With the other hand, I stroked Chad's furry chest and stomach. Thankfully, this went on for what seemed like an eternity. Chad was taking his time and my ass thanked him for doing so.

The pleasure from his rock hard cock was incredible as it rubbed my prostate and that ring of muscle that separates inside from outside. Once again I found that I was having trouble breathing. I clamped down around Chad's large cock as he fucked me, but when I did, the pleasure became so intense that my ass wanted to push it out. Alternating between squeezing and pushing continued for a long time, and Chad moaned and groaned at what my ass was doing to him.

After a while, Chad picked up his thrusting speed. Based on the previous times, I knew he wouldn't be long, so I increased the stroking speed on my own cock. Apparently that caused me to tighten around him further because he let out a low, deep moan.

As I stroked myself, I began to feel that familiar feeling--the boiling that starts deep inside near the base of my cock. It built and built as I stroked faster and faster. Chad must have been experiencing the same thing because his breathing got more ragged and uneven as his cock moved quickly in and out of me. I soon reached that point where the pleasure in both my cock and ass caused me to lose it. Large loads of hot cum came rocketing out of my cock and splattered on my shirt-covered stomach, once, twice, three times. I moaned and groaned loudly, and I know my ass contracted even more tightly around Chad's cock.

What seemed like only a split-second after I started spurting, Chad moaned, said "AHHHHHHH" loudly, and I felt him shoot hot wads deep within me time and time again. We were cumming together, both of us feeling that elusive simultaneous orgasm that seems to be difficult for many. The experience was so intense that I didn't feel anything else around me. All my attention was focused on the feelings of my hand around my cock coupled with his cock in my ass.

While we were coming down from the experience, Chad slowly dropped his forehead onto my shoulder. Both of us were breathing hard, trying to recover. Eventually Chad's cock got soft and both of us moaned quietly when it slipped out of me. He rolled and collapsed onto his back on the bed beside me, his eyes closed, with a peaceful and satisfied look on his face. I got a towel and wiped the sweat off his face, chest and stomach, and then cleaned up the lube and cum from his cock and balls. He didn't move much during this time and I soon began to hear a rhythmic breathing from him. He had fallen asleep. I grinned and chuckled quietly thinking that I had worn him out. Finally, I got up to go to the bathroom, taking the towel that I had cleaned him with and the towel that had been under me.

After cleaning up, I returned to the bedroom, changed into another t-shirt, put on the underwear that I had tossed on the floor earlier, and crawled into bed. I pulled the sheet and blanket up and over me and Chad. Chad shifted onto his side facing me but he was still asleep.

As I lay down, I took one final look at that perfect face, silently thanking him for coming into my life and hoping he'd stay for a while. I was becoming attached to him, actually more than attached to him--if I wasn't careful, I'd be in over my head all too quickly. He was the right mixture of brains, brawn, raw sex appeal, and gentlemen that I'd ever hoped for. Unfortunately, if being together wasn't meant to be, I'd be really . . . well, I didn't want to think about that possibility right now.

I reached over and turned off the light for the night. As it went out, I took a quick look at the clock and saw that it was 1:05 in the morning. We'd been going at it for just over four hours, and even with the three hour nap, I was dog tired. With the dark room and warm covers, it seemed like only seconds before I too drifted into a deep and restful sleep.

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, again, over-share, but thank you for keeping it "clean." I like Jim's sanitary nature, not a fan of sticky and gross after. J Explicit but not graphic: a fine line. Well done.

Link to comment

Wow! That was absolutely great. Perfect in my book. I like your style, your control, your expression and the build up in the story. I think I also need a good sleep after that, but its mid-morning and I need to do things, but I'll be thinking about Chad and Jim all day.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..