Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 4,675 Words
  • 448 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Propriety - 18. Little Things

Renke could barely concentrate as he carried his overly-handsy mate towards the hall that led to the guest rooms. The task proved difficult when Penni's petal-soft lips pressed against his own, and his vision became obscured. He'd taken enough steps toward their room, right?

This had to be it.

As they opened the door, a loud moan startled them both from their make-out session and prompted them to look at the source. Renke's eyes met a startled Simon's as the Nightmare was balls-deep inside an upside-down Amshel, whose torso was dangling from the edge of the bed, his dazed pink eyes locked with Pennicola's. To their surprise, Amshel gave a final shuddering whimper and released all over his upper chest and face.

Renke had never seen so much thick cum spewing out of a person in his life.

Well then, that explained why the two of them hadn't been at the meeting in the war room. Renke would have cursed his fate at opening the wrong door if it wasn't for the hardness he felt pressed against his lower torso. So, was the lil' tyke a bit of a voyeur? If it pleased Penni, he was okay with interrupting a rutting couple. Besides, it wasn't like this was the first time they happened to catch Simon and Amshel going at it. While this time, it was a doorway, the last time was an alleyway.

"Our deepest apologies!" Pennicola finally squeaked as he covered his eyes with his hands but peeked through all of his widely-spread fingers.

Simon let out a growl at yet another interruption, but Amshel quickly grabbed one of his wrists to regain his attention. When the Nightmare realized that the mixed Unicorn's face was turning red due to being upside-down rather than actual shame, he quickly lifted him back onto the bed. "Shelly, are you alright?"

Amshel reached over with his hand to curl his fingers around Simon's right shoulder. "No more interruptions," he gasped as he transferred his lion-head crest onto the Nightmare's skin.

The dark-haired man hissed at the sensation, but he wasted no time sliding his fingers beneath Amshel's neck to place his jagged star marking there. Both new markings began to give off a warm glow. "We finally completed it."

A louder squeak than before drew their attention back to the door. Pennicola was weeping through his threaded fingers. "Renke! It's so beautiful! Why can't we do the same?"

Renke carefully shifted Penni's weight in his arms as he grabbed the door handle. "Congratulations," He told the couple gruffly as he made his way back out to the hallway and closed the door behind him.

Amshel's gaze went from the door back to Simon's black-opal eyes before falling into a fit of giggles. "It never goes according to plan with us, does it?"

"No. But, so long as we're together, that's all I ask for."

"Same here," Amshel agreed as he tugged his mate into a tender kiss.

::::

Pennicola had never been so jealous all his life. He'd never been jealous of a couple's progress before. Why, he was every bit as flexible as Amshel, even more so! If Renke so desired, he could have him dangling from leather cuffs attached to a ceiling, and he'd see just how much more flexible Penni was than their plum-haired friend! He'd learned all about those in the magazines Felix had shown them during their last gathering.

Penni was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't realize Renke had managed to get them into the correct guest room, locked the door, and stripped them of their clothing before placing him on the bed. In his delayed mind, he was still working out how to get Renke to claim the everloving daylights out of him.

"Penni, luv."

The sound of Renke's deep voice snapped him right out of his musings. That had been such a pleasant sound, he admitted to himself as a shiver rolled down his spine. The larger man had the best voice. It was a voice that could melt ice cream. He was utterly enamored with it…

Renke let out a low chuckle. "I know ah said it'd be fine if you were distracted whenever I'm around. But, I really need you right here and now, sweetheart."

"How awful of me!" Pennicola gasped when he came to once more. "You have every right to be cross with me, Ren. I thoroughly apologize. Never would I ever ignore you on purpose. I would understand it if you never-"

If his voice could melt ice, then the kiss that Renke gave the Unicorn could melt entire glaciers. Penni took a deep breath through his nose and sighed, feeling drunk with love. He was a fool to have worried. The Perazan had chosen to be with the man long before they ever found out about his origins. Now nothing could stop them from finally being official mates. He hoped with his whole heart that all of this wasn't just a dream.

When Renke pulled away, he felt the familiar peppering of Penni's kisses down his throat and across his collar bones. Damn, if the lil' tyke didn't know how to light him up. The white-blond was like a ray of sunshine that seemed innocuous at first glance but could burn through water. If he wasn't careful, Ren could spoil everything before they even consummated their mating.

But, there was one thing he needed to do first.

"Penni," He gently called. When the Unicorn continued his path of kissing three-quarters down his chest, he had to quickly take hold of his precious mate's face with his hands. "Wait." That was when the Unicorn's hands continued the path with determined strokes. "Pennicola Gale Ondais!"

The hands finally stopped as Penni's gaze became focused. Renke couldn't help but smile since he wouldn't trade the Perazan for anyone. He quickly reached for a small drawstring bag he'd hidden behind the lamp on the counter and placed it in Penni's smaller hands.

"I fuckin' love ya, Pennicola."

The Unicorn's fingers fiddled with the bag until he finally managed to loosen it. A pair of intricately carved wooden rings fell onto his palm when he tilted the bag.

"I love you, too!" Penni peered at the rings; one was larger than the other. He stroked a finger along the edge of the bigger one. "Are… Are these for us?" Penni gazed up at his love. "They're so beautiful."

Renke took the smaller ring and ensured that the snow butterfly he'd carved was in the center as he slid it onto Penni's left ring finger. He then held his left hand out for the Unicorn to do the same for him. "I did say I'd like to court you proper. If you'll have me as a husband, that is."

"You don't have to court me." Penni's hand trembled as he put the larger ring onto Renke. "I'm yours. I'll always be yours." He looked down bashfully. "I think I was always yours, even before we met."

"Nah, was definitely vice-versa," Renke confessed. "If I remember right, I promised you puppies. By the end of all this, though, I'm sure I'll have to add rainbow kittens to that promise, too."

"Really!" Penni threw himself into Ren's arms. "Kittens, too? I want the puppies and kittens to be best friends. I don't want the kitties to be afraid of the dogs. I want them to take naps together. It would be so precious." Penni buried his face in Ren's chest, feeling the bigger man's warmth surrounding him.

"Nothing's more precious than you," Renke insisted. "Now, before things get any crazier 'round here, I think it's time we finish what we started." The mixed Unicorn then pressed a kiss to Penni's forehead crest, urging both bodies into faun form. "What do you want to try first, luv?" He whispered into Penni's ear before giving it a gentle bite. "You on your back or me on mine? This first time, I gotta see you face-to-face, though…and learn what you like."

"You on your back! I want to lay over you when we're done like I'm a blanket."

"I want that, too," Renke growled. He shifted them around until he was flat on his back, and the Unicorn straddled him. While he had imagined that Pennicola's fur would be as warm a white as his hair, he was still ill-prepared for the beautiful sight of his lover in faun form. For once, Renke was the one that was utterly distracted, and Penni took advantage of the moment to spear himself without warning. "Fuck! Penni, wait-!"

But, it was too late. Pennicola's head was tossed back in bliss as he wiggled onto Renke's girth. Amshel and Felix had been so right when they said it wouldn't hurt while in faun form. A part of Penni was still the tiniest bit skeptical until that moment. But it was true! His passage spread like butter, and he could take all of Renke in…every last inch.

Renke had never seen that specific heat in Penni's pale sapphire eyes. That look spelled all kinds of trouble. Before he could stop him, one of Penni's hands went right for the mating mark on Ren's chest. The markings on both chests began to glow as if they were on fire, lighting sparks that ran up their horns in pent-up energy. Just what was the lil' tyke up to?

The Perazan leaned down in a stretch until the very tips of their horns touched, and then he let the energy loose. It rolled right through their horns, markings, and where their bodies were joined in a vicious cycle of overwhelming pleasure. Just who had taught him such a thing?

Their first peak was ripped right out of them both with a nearly painful force that left them gasping for air. If Renke's nipples were as tightly pebbled as the pink ones on Pennicola's chest, then he didn't even so much as want to look at them. Just what the hell was that?

Still panting, Penni reached down between them to swipe up some of cum he had spilled onto Renke's chest and sensually sucked his coated fingers for a taste. His eyes were darkened with lust, and his hair was a bit tousled from residual energy, but he had no regrets. Felix certainly knew what he was talking about when he said that not only their markings were sensitive to lustful energy, but their horns, as well.

Though it wasn't how he imagined they'd consummate their mating, Renke hadn't disliked it in the least. A smirk formed on his handsome face as he took hold of Penni's hips and lifted him just enough to thrust him up into his depths. Their kind had more than one way to build up pleasure. The best part about releasing inside his mate was the ease of friction. He could thrust as hard and fast as he wanted, at any angle, and he exploited that until he heard Penni cry out.

It wasn't long before Pennicola began to match his rhythm, and the two of them once again chased the rising pleasure to yet another peak. Renke was grateful to know enough cleansing magic to be able to clean them up before Penni draped himself over his body just as he said he would. The older man couldn't have asked for a better blanket.

Penni hummed sleepily and wiggled into the comfiest position he'd ever experienced, sprawled over Ren.

"You are a burrito," Penni murmured sleepily, eyes closed. "And I am your loving tortilla."

"That we are," Renke responded with an amused chuckle as he gently kissed Penni's ring finger before following him into a restful sleep.

::::

When Tyr imagined first consummating a mating in his youth, he never imagined that it would involve him being tied to the bed with silk rope. He could only look on helplessly as one of his beloved violet twins firmly tied his right arm to one bedpost while the other twin tied his left to the other. When he locked gazes with Andyvion, all that the teal-haired Unicorn was able to offer him was a blush and a smile.

"Now then," Nico announced as he gently flipped his curly locks off his shoulder and addressed his mates. "I'm going to lay down with my back against Tyr with him inside me…." He strongly suggested. "Then, our sweet Andy will work his way inside me, facing us…while Vin-Vin enters Andy from behind. Is that okay for everyone?"

The other three men nodded, and it was as if all three formed a silent pact to do whatever Nico wanted since he had been the one with the most bottled-up frustration out of the four of them. At that moment, they allowed Coco to take the lead. Vincent quickly grabbed the lube. His twin hadn't mentioned anything about faun forms, so he knew if he didn't act fast, he'd try to take both Tyr and Andy raw in desperation.

Andyvion began to slick Tyr's shaft and barely managed to distract Nico with a blowjob before the violet Unicorn tried anything drastic. Nico cried out as Andy's fingers found their way inside the familiar warmth of Coco's entrance and stretched him with practiced confidence. When he felt it was safe enough for Nico to take Tyr, Andy pulled away with a long swipe on Coco's shaft's underside, briefly dipping his tongue's tip into the slit.

Coco straddled Tyr once more and positioned himself until he felt the tip against his backside, but he dragged Andy forward by the back of his head into a heated kiss. The teal-haired Unicorn didn't flinch when he felt Vin's hands spreading him wide from behind to prepare him. Only the long-winded groan of Tyr's voice announced that Nico had been firmly seated.

Andy carefully spread Coco's legs as the lithe twin arched his back, trailing his lovely strands of hair along Tyr's chest. The shorter man carefully curled his fingers back into Nico's stretched entrance to widen it further and work his way inside. While the sensation of thrusting against the underside of one of his mate's shafts was familiar, being so tightly engulfed within Coco simultaneously was an entirely new experience. Tyr cried out again, followed immediately by Nico, as Andy thrust in as far as he could.

"None of you are ever leaving me again!" Nico vowed. The words were a plea and prayer more than a demand. But, none of the other men refuted it. They never wanted to be separated again, either.

Vincent took that moment to work his way into Andyvion, his hands sliding up the more petite man's chest, urging Andy to tilt his head back enough for a kiss. When Vin pulled back, Andy passed the kiss on to Coco and began to move. At first, Vincent allowed Andy to control the speed and movement. But then the violet-eyed man reached down to grab one of Coco's hips and Tyr's hip and used them to stabilize his thrusts.

Tyr could do little more than feel the onslaught of his mates' touches and movements. He wanted to rake his hands through violet and teal locks. He wished to pinch pert nipples and bite pale shoulders until it left a mark. But, he had to take his punishment in stride. He had been the one who left his mates for the sake of duty, even if it was also to protect them. Despite being unable to touch them as he'd have liked, he was well and genuinely drowning in pleasure. The three men cared so much that they didn't want him to leave. They had been so desperate to fully claim him as their mate that they clung to him from the moment he returned.

If that wasn't bliss, then Tyr didn't know what was.

Nico was the first to peak, followed immediately by Tyr, Andy, and finally, Vincent. The knight felt his markings nearly searing his arm in their intensity. His marking on each of the men's right hands glowed in affirmation.

The four of them were one.

::::

When Andyvion wiggled his way out of bed, he stifled a big yawn to not wake his equally-exhausted mates. After fully consummating their mating, Nico broke down in tears, prompting all four of them to become a weeping mess before they continued to attempt to crawl into one another's skin through sensation alone. He'd forgotten just how flexible the twins could be.

Andy shook his head with a deep blush and gently padded his way over to the kitchens to bring back some food for his partners. He had pulled on one of Vin's shirts and one of Nico's pants since none of Tyr's clothes could fit him. Around his neck, he had the necklace gifted to him by the Montcroix kings, and he'd kept the Morton family ring, despite it being a bit too big on his fingers. Any gift from his mates was something to be treasured.

As he neared the kitchen, he wondered if Vilas was awake. But outside, it was still dark. Just how early had he risen? Deciding to find something to eat for himself, he headed towards one of the fridges. He then began to fill up a tray for his mates, only to be grabbed from behind and muffled tightly with a cold, clammy hand. Andy cried out and struggled against the hold, but it would not budge.

"Finally found you, you treacherous little spy," Rathburn hissed into Andyvion's ear. "Andrea."

Andy began to thrash harder in Rathburn's hold. How had he escaped the dungeons in Peraza, let alone snuck inside the Montcroix estate?

"Imagine my surprise," he continued. "When I overheard a couple of Perazan knights mention a teal-haired maid being hailed as some sort of hero. That unusual color reminded me that I hadn't seen that particular shade among the maids in my mansion for days…in particular, the maid that seemed to fawn over my captive twins."

Andyvion's movements slowed since he was no longer getting any air. Before he lost consciousness, the ring on his finger clattered onto the kitchen floor.

::::

When the violet twins stirred, they decided to have another round to awaken Tyr in a fun way. The three saw missing pieces of clothing and assumed that Andy had left to get something to eat. So, they headed towards the kitchen. When they arrived, they came across the chef Vilas who picked up something from the floor.

"Does this belong to any of you?" Vilas asked as he held the ring out towards them.

Nico felt his stomach drop. "That's Andy's! We gave it to him. Was he just here?"

Vilas frowned. "I haven't seen anyone. But, I did find a half-filled tray…."

Vincent rushed over to the tray. As he suspected, it was partly loaded with Nico and his favorite snacks. "He was here."

Tyr felt himself straighten to a stiff soldier's stance. "I'll call for Button. It might not mean anything, but if anyone can track his scent, she can." He then let out a high-pitched whistle.

Moments later, Button skidded to a stop near the kitchen, followed by Kimset. Vincent raised an eyebrow at the fact that the pard eagerly remained by the dire wolf's side. But, Kimset merely let out a snort. Button let out a growl at the scent she caught mixed in with Andy's, enough to put all three men on high alert. Tyr immediately mounted Button while the twins got on Kimset's back.

"Alright, Button, lead the way!"

The two beasts took off as they followed the trail outside. The group became even more concerned when the trail continued into the Montcroix maze. Button eventually stopped halfway into the hedges, and they caught sight of one of Vincent's shirts. A shirtless Andy was usually something to celebrate, but the idea of Andy being shirtless against his will made them feel sick.

For a while, it seemed as if Button had lost the trail. But then she growled again, and they were again in pursuit. The dire wolf led them to a shed, her hackles raised as she barked towards the door. Tyr dismounted and burst through the door, the twins on his tail. They found a puzzled Rathburn holding a rope and Nico's shorts in his hands. Before Tyr could detain him, Nico rushed forward and jabbed Rathburn's chest.

"Where is our Andy!? What have you done to him!" He demanded as Vincent tried to hold him back. "God damn it, what more do you want to take from our family? Andy has nothing to do with you!"

"He has everything to do with me!" Rathburn retorted as Tyr tied his hands forcibly behind his back. "That little whore ruined my best-laid plans!"

A sharp slap echoed in the shed as Vincent's hand made a vivid red mark across Rathburn's face. "You have no right to call our Andy a whore."

"Exactly!" Coco added. "He has more integrity and grace than you could ever dream of!"

"What have you done with him?" Tyr questioned as he gripped Rathburn's wrists in a painful vice.

"Ah! I'm the same as you in that regard, you brute!" He hissed. "When I came back, he was gone. I imagine he's lost in the maze naked by now."

"But, we just came from the maze," Nico whimpered, his panic rising.

"You two, mount Button and try to find his trail again," Tyr instructed. "I'll take Rathburn to the Montcroix kings."

"No!" Nico cried out. "I don't want us to be separated any further!"

Vincent wrapped his arm around his twin's shoulders and gently urged him out of the shed. As the four of them stepped out, they came face to face with several Nightmares and Unicorns in their animal forms, Andy included. Nico fell to his knees as Andy trotted over them and knelt on all fours to lean his equine head towards his twins.

"Andy!" They both keened as Nico held his muzzle, and Vincent hugged him.

The other Nightmares and Unicorns shifted into human forms and helped Tyr detain Rathburn. They were all Montcroix soldiers. Tyr released a sigh of relief as he joined his mates in tending to Andy in Unicorn form. Rathburn's pale yellow eyes tried to bore holes into Andyvion.

"First Gemma, and now you!" Rathburn shrieked. "Why do such little things keep getting in my way?"

But, his hollering fell on deaf ears. Once reunited, the four mates paid no more attention to the dethroned scoundrel Rathburn. While the slimy Unicorn had managed to escape the Peraza dungeons to target Andy, they had faith that the Montcroix kings wouldn't allow such a thing to happen in Zirao Zion.

:::

Rathburn had been stripped of his powers and memories and was ultimately banished into a desolate dimension. Cha Borolan gained stability with the crowning of King Renke Ruzzier, accompanied by his mate, King Pennicola, and the added help of Lucien, Felix, Simon, Amshel, a pack of puppies, and a litter of rainbow kittens.

The Cha Borolan quad and their families decided to move permanently to Zirao Zion. Upon the insistence of King Winter, Tyr was transferred to Zirao Zion and was relieved of his duties to Peraza. However, Peraza gained, in turn, a knight and a Healer in Vetiver and Nigel. Both men decided to move to Peraza to join their new mate, Elder Mason.

"And Tuesdays will really be Taco Tuesdays?" Gregory questioned in awe.

"Absolutely," Hazeth insisted. After the stressful ordeal of saving the children of the families that worked and lived in the castle, the redhead was so fond of the group that he and Winter often visited them during their recess.

"I'll be sure to wear pants that day," Magda insisted. She had been the flower girl at their wedding, accompanied by Gregory. She loved her dress so much that Winter got the same dress in every color of the rainbow for her to wear daily. "Wouldn't want to spill anything on my dresses."

"That sounds like the smart thing to do," Zeth admitted.

"Indeed." A familiar voice added from behind them.

Hazeth quickly straightened up and greeted his husband with a soft kiss. "Got here a bit early and learned that the students' popular request for lunch on Tuesdays is tacos."

"A suggestion that surely wasn't incited by you," Winter teased.

"Absolutely not," Hazeth responded without missing a beat. "I was entirely impartial."

"I'll let you believe that," Winter responded with a snicker. "Though tacos do sound tempting for lunch today. Would you care to join me, King Hazeth?"

"I'd like nothing more, my king," Hazeth admitted as he held out his elbow for Winter to take. As the two of them walked down the hall, the redhead wrapped an arm around Winter's waist, and the Unicorn rested his head on his shoulder.

"It pleases me to see how you interact with the children," Winter confessed.

"It's hardly a chore. I gain a lot from it, as well."

"It's also good practice."

"Yeah, it's good- wait, good practice for what?" Hazeth questioned.

Winter took hold of one of the Nightmare's hands and pressed it to his stomach. "Good practice for your own children, Hazeth Maestri. Have you not read the family history book of the Maestri I gave you?"

Still confused, Hazeth frowned. "I've skimmed a chapter here or there…."

Winter shook his head. "Then, clearly, you've skipped the chapter that says it's not uncommon for Maestri male heirs to become pregnant?"

Hazeth gasped, making an undignified sound in the process. "Wait, this isn't some kind of joke? You're really pregnant?" When Winter nodded, the redhead let out a whoop. "We're having a baby? We're having a baby!"

"Two of them, they're twins. Wait, Hazeth! Put me down!" Winter shrieked with laughter when he was lifted and spun. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier…with everything that happened, it was the last thing on my mind and-"

Hazeth kissed Winter three times, deepening the kiss on the third. If his past traveling was due to some innate search for a home he felt he truly belonged in…then his search had ended the moment Winter entered his life. They both had forged their own happiness.

:::

If someone were to have told Andyvion that he would one day find himself willing to wear a summer flare dress every once in a while, he'd have told them to get over it.

"What a perfect snack tier, as always," Coco mused as he nibbled on a mini eclair.

"The decorations are what's divine," Andy insisted.

The four of them were granted land near the Montcroix estate, beside a portal that led to Peraza. This allowed them to be able to visit Winter and Hazeth as often as they wanted to. The twins' parents also became employed by the Montcroix and chose to live on the estate. They had a small house on the edge of a clearing similar to a place that was dear to the twins' hearts which they left behind on Cha Borolan.

"Now, now, Kimton," Vincent admonished as he picked up a beastly cub from the table and set it down on the ground. "Go along and play with your siblings. You can't eat any of this stuff."

At that moment, they were all together having tea and a midday snack. The twins wore comfortable clothing of their own choosing. Vincent's was fashionable and masculine. Nico wore an elegant sun hat with a ribbon to shield him from the heat. Andy wore one of his occasional summer flare dresses, and Tyr was in a comfortable shirt and shorts.

"Whoa there! Not so fast, little ones!" Tyr warned as he finally took a seat to join them.

Behind them, Kismet and Button were resting on the grass. Kismet sunbathed while Button remained in the shade. All around the clearing, their eight mixed cub-kittens yipped and playfully chased one another.

They couldn't be more at peace.

END

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 9/27/2022 at 3:33 AM, AlexLittel said:

Love it!!!

Glad you enjoyed it. I try my best to make sure we covered everything on collaborations like this one, but I know I never truly catch everything. When I have more time I might polish them up a bit more for digital download versions. 

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Baikalisan said:

I wish there was more

There are plans somewhere for a spin off in the same story universe, only only on the earth and dreams side of things. But, it won't be worked on for a long while. I need to finish many projects and then entice Robin to write with me again. 

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..