Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 6,596 Words
  • 1,820 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Propriety - 5. The Kind Kings

Almost as soon as he crossed through the boundary with Kimset, Andyvion realized that he had overshot the jump. Instead of Peraza, they ended up in the woods of Sero. Worse yet, they were in the middle of a cluster of Cennigant plants!

"Kimset, watch out!" The Unicorn gasped as they narrowly avoided a thorn-covered vine.

Andy blinked, and the giant cat was moving faster than he could see. He could catch an occasional blur, but that was all until the pard stopped in front of him. The beast stood panting in front of Andy, covered in bleeding scratches. The vicious foliage had fared much worse. Each one of the dangerous plants had been torn to pieces.

Tears brimmed in the Unicorn's eyes as he saw the state of his mates' precious pard. "Oh, Kimset...I may not be good at cleansing magic, but I can manage this much." He murmured as he gently set his hands on the beast's fur and released waves of healing magic over him until nearly all the scratches were gone.

He teetered on his feet a bit, as healing spells always tended to drain Unicorns.

"Maybe we should find some place a little safer to get some rest," he suggested out loud.

Kimset nudged Andy with his cold nose until the exhausted Unicorn dragged himself across the pard's wide shoulders. The cat kept his speed in check, as he didn't want to allow the little Unicorn to fall off. The pace was still faster than any Unicorn or Nightmare could have traveled, even in equine form. It was only a little while until Kimset found them a spot to rest for the night.

It wasn't far from their next jump spot, but far enough away that anyone passing through it wouldn't bother them too much while they tried to rest.

Kimset carefully deposited Andyvion in an open area among the trees. It had clearly been used as a campsite in the past. There was a fire pit and areas that had been dug out several inches into the ground. Leaves or bedding could be placed in there to make a more comfortable place to sleep.

Kimset made quick work of gathering everything Andy might need. Kindling and logs appeared next to the fire circle as if by magic. Soft pine boughs were brought for Andy to sleep on. And the Unicorn didn't know where he'd stolen it from, but he even brought back a bucket of cool, clean water, the handle clenched tightly in his teeth as he stepped carefully. Finally, an assortment of wild fruit as well as nuts and berries still on the branch were given to Andy.

The Unicorn smiled at the pard's offerings and gently pet his head. He was quite surprised at the pard's resourcefulness and wondered if the twins had trained him for general survival for whenever they escaped. Thoughts of his mate made a grim expression form on Andy's face. He couldn't afford to let all their efforts go to waste. He needed to warn Prince Winter. His thoughts kept him up for a while, but eventually he drifted asleep on top of the leaves.

Kimset cuddled up next to the petite Unicorn. The pard was very hungry, but he didn't want to leave Andyvion alone. Normally, he could go days without having to eat, though he preferred not to miss a meal. However, he'd been traveling with someone on his back through magical portals. He needed to refuel.

The feline whined softly, shifting uneasily. He just wasn't sure what he should do. Perhaps he could hunt in the morning when the sun rose. Deciding on a course of action, he was still hungry, but he let himself settle in. Andy snuggled up to the pard and slept a bit more peacefully against the warmth of his belly. The cat threw a massive paw across Andy, pulling him close. He rested his head next to Andyvion's. The pard allowed himself to fall into a light sleep, knowing any disturbance would immediately wake him.

The following morning, the Unicorn woke up alone. He splashed his face with the bucket of water and ate some of the fruit that Kimset had found them last night. Andyvion assumed that the great pard was out hunting for his own meal.

Andy's head jerked up when he heard masculine laughter nearby. After a few moments, male voices drifted through the trees.

"It's over here, somewhere." The voices were closer. "We can hang out and wait for Hess."

"I can't believe he got us up this early, and he's fucking late," another man grumbled.

"Maybe, but he knows how to party," the first voice said. "We're gonna tear it up and leave some fuckers crying."

The conversation abruptly stopped when the two Nightmares broke through the trees into the clearing and nearly stepped on Andy. They looked like a study in opposites. One man was tall and darkly colored with brown skin and bluish-black hair. The other was quite a bit shorter, though still much taller than Andy. His skin was pale with bright orange and yellow hair.

"Please," Andy asked as he drew himself to his feet. "Can you tell me what region I'm in?"

"You lost, little Unicorn?" The pale Nightmare grinned wolfishly.

The teal-haired man gulped, having realized his mistake immediately. "I-I'm just trying to reach Peraza. It's of an urgent matter!"

"I got an urgent matter right here, powder puff," the Nightmare sneered as he grabbed his crotch suggestively. The tall, dark Nightmare watched impassively.

Andyvion felt a sharp sting of pain in his core, where the mate bonds resided. "I'm already mated, to two men. I refuse any more," he responded tersely.

"Oh, yeah?" The shorter man stepped close. "Where are they then? They don't seem to be taking very good care of you. I think maybe you should give us a chance."

A frown formed on the Unicorn's face. "I don't have time for this! Will you tell me where I am or not?" He retorted.

"What will you give us in return?" he asked with a smirk. "Information is valuable."

"As is time, and I have already wasted enough of it," Andy huffed as he raked a hand through his hair in frustration. He turned away from the two and began to walk off in search of Kimset.

A hand sunk into his hair and yanked him backward so hard he nearly fell. Andy twisted to see the tall, dark Nightmare holding him still. The man frowned. He looked angry, dangerous.

"If you're in such a hurry, I think we should get on with it," the pale Nightmare told him condescendingly. "Strip."

Andyvion elbowed him sharply in the stomach and made a break for it. He ran further into the unfamiliar woods.

"Kimset!" He called out as he weaved through the trees and jumped over thick roots.

The tall Nightmare was the one who caught Andy, the Unicorn's shorter legs unable to outdistance the bigger man. They went down in a heap with the Nightmare on top of him. The Unicorn struggled to get out from underneath him, but the Nightmare's weight kept him in place.

"Let me go!" Andy hissed as he tried to kick at the stranger.

"Bitch," the Nightmare snarled, pinning the much smaller Unicorn's legs with his own.

The other Nightmare knelt at Andyvion's head, grabbing his arms and holding down his wrists. The dark Nightmare yanked at Andy's pants, swearing angrily as his fingers tore at the fabric.

Not even when he had disguised himself as a girl for so long did Andyvion feel more emasculated than in that moment. Yes, it was two stronger men against his lithe and smaller form, but how was he ever to protect his own mates or his best friend if he wasn't even physically strong enough to defend himself? The Unicorn let out a frustrated yowl of anger as he redoubled his efforts to escape. He twisted his body about and tried to squeeze at the man's ribs with his knees.

Through pure luck, the Unicorn was able to knock the taller Nightmare off his legs.

"Squirmy little..." the pale Nightmare grunted as Andy snaked his slender wrists from his hold and tried to crawl away.

Both Nightmares dove for him at the same time. Andyvion's breath was driven from him as he sprawled underneath the bigger men. The Unicorn's temple bounced off a rock, sending his head spinning. His vision darkened. The last thing he heard was a thundering roar before he blacked out.

Andy woke with a groan sometime later. He blinked blearily and saw the ground moving beneath him. It looked like well-manicured grass, which was strange. Weren't they in the woods? His fingers clenched in thick, soft fur and the movement stopped. Andy slid shakily to the ground, leaning against the strong, soft body for support. A large rough tongue ran up the side of one cheek. Kimset's feline face came into focus. Had the pard turned red?

No. It was blood. The cat's face and paws were covered with it.

"Kimset," the teal-haired Unicorn hissed at the sight. "What did you do?"

The huge cat bared his teeth in what looked more like a self-satisfied grin than a snarl.

Andyvion glanced about, feeling dizzy and disoriented. He noted that they were well out of the woods and the two strangers were nowhere to be seen. Andy felt a sick twist in his stomach at the thought of what he had missed while unconscious.

Another sharp pain ached in his core where the bond of his mates resided, but it was enough to remind him of his purpose and why he was even out there with the blood-covered pard in the first place.

"W-We have to keep going," he slurred as he forced himself to stand, leaning on the pard for support. "The mate bond's strained enough as it is due to the distance."

To his relief, they were near another boundary. With great effort, he mounted the beast once more and urged him towards it.

The two of them made another boundary jump and ended up in a lush garden. The Unicorn saw all kinds of plants and flowers stretch out into the far distance.

"This doesn't seem like Peraza, either..." Andy mused out loud as he dismounted Kimset. His gaze fell to a water fountain a few yards away. "Well, at least we can clean you up a bit. Come on." He led the pard to the fountain and pointed towards the water. "Time to wash up."

The big cat stuck his whole head under the water then pulled back, shaking it from side to side, sending water spraying everywhere. Kimset gave a kittenish grin and hopped into the water, splashing around. It would have been cuter if the water wasn't turning pink from the blood washing clean from the beast's fur.

Andyvion grimaced at the sight, not having fully thought it through. But, it was too late for regrets.

"Let's go see if anyone can tell us where we are," he suggested as he chose one of the five paths surrounding the fountain. "If we delay much longer, all of this will have been in vain," he muttered to himself as he clutched at his shirt over his heart.

Kimset reluctantly bounded out of the water, giving a mighty shake that ran from his head to the tip of his tail. The pard followed the little Unicorn, eyes alert for anyone else who might need to be torn apart. The cat wouldn't leave his charge alone and unguarded again.

The pard paused, tall tufted ears perked. He continued to follow Andyvion, close at his heels.

The path opened into a large yard. Flower beds and sitting spots dotted the lovely area. Their eyes were caught by a slim figure darting into a gazebo.

"No!" the slender human cried. "You cheated!"

A much larger man with long cobalt blue hair was hot on the other's heels.

"I did not!" he called as he chased the blond down, trapping him in the gazebo. "Now, I demand my reward." He leered, advancing on the human. "I think you know what I want..."

Andy's hand tightened against Kimset's fur, and he quickly remounted him.

"Let's go!" he gasped as the two of them rushed towards the Nightmare before he caused the younger man any harm. But, as they arrived, Kimset's threatening growl became a whine of confusion as the two of them saw the blond all but climbing the Nightmare and kissing him passionately. "Wh-What's going on here?" Andy questioned.

Alistair immediately plucked his beloved mate off him, placing the human behind him. The Nightmare bent his knees and found his balance, ready to attack.

"Who are you?" Alistair demanded. "What are you doing outside our home?"

Andyvion dismounted Kimset once again and clung to the pard, fearing another terrible encounter. "Forgive us, w-we come from Cha Borolan and have been trying to boundary jump to Peraza. I have an urgent message for the prince!"

"Prince Winter?" Alistair asked, straightening. He looked the pair over. "I think you should come inside," the young king suggested, his voice falling to a more soothing tone after seeing the state of the Unicorn. "We'll get you some hot food, and we can speak before we help you on your way."

Tears of relief rolled down Andy's cheek, and he sniffed. "Thank you," he responded his voice barely above a whisper.

In no time at all, Andyvion found himself seated at a fine table with an assortment of warm, delicious food laid out for him. Kimset lounged in a corner, gnawing a large hunk of meat on a bone.

Alistair waited until Andy paused in his meal before speaking.

"I am Alistair Montcroix." He placed a gentle hand on the human's shoulder. "This is my mate, Finian."

"Pleased to meet you!" Fin greeted with a gentle smile.

"Zirao Zion..." Andy breathed shakily in revelation. "Right next door to Peraza. Thank the Celestials." He carefully bowed his head toward them both. "My name is Andyvion Liwa. My message concerns your region, as well. Our King...he made the leaders of all the reigning Unicorn regions step down from trying to court Winter so that he could have him for himself!" he explained. "Worse yet, he plans on expanding his rule and taking down reigning Nightmare regions like your own!"

"King Rathburn? I never liked that bastard," Alistair growled. "Do you have any proof that we can use?" he asked, not unkindly.

Andyvion shook his head desperately. "No, but Winter is my best friend, he has to believe me," he whimpered.

"Of course." Alistair nodded. "I'll speak to our people here and do what we can to help, as well as defend against that slimy Rathburn." He sighed softly. "I've heard rumors the prince was being pressured to marry, but not by whom." The Nightmare rested his chin on his fist with a frown. "If Rathburn claims Winter, I've no doubt it would be terrible for all the lands. If the prince were a common man, he could simply choose another to marry, and that would be the end of it." Alistair sighed softly. "For Prince Winter, however, only someone of royal lineage would be acceptable to his people."

"Is there anyone you know of that would fit the bill?" Fin asked.

"With King Rathburn urging the other regions to back down, I don't think so." Andy pointed out mulishly as he picked at the food on his plate, having lost his appetite.

Alistair thought it through, a frown pulling his face.

"Any of the Montcroix would be suitable." He looked at Andyvion. "Would he accept a Nightmare as a husband?"

"I...I don't know," Andy replied. "But, at this point, just about anyone would be better than King Rathburn."

"Indeed," Alistair agreed thoughtfully as he mentally ran through a list of his relatives. Nearly all were already mated or simply too young. The Nightmare's eyes sparkled as a smile spread across his face. "Hazeth."

Finian found himself clapping like a happy child. "Hazeth! Of course!" he agreed.

Andyvion frowned. He had heard about Alistair and his human. He had heard about Raj and his three mates. However, the way that tales were spread throughout the world of Hazeth Montcroix and his flippant ways made the redheaded Nightmare infamous.

"H-Hazeth?" Andy questioned. "Are you certain?"

"He'd be perfect!" Alastair assured confidently. "He's always up for an adventure. And, for some reason, I don't believe he's visited Prince Winter's region before. Something about the cold." He waved the thought away. "I'm sure I could talk him into going along with it, even if it were a false marriage, just for show. It would certainly thwart that blasted Rathburn long enough to deal with him."

Kimset strolled to the table, licking his chops. He rested his heavy head on Andy's lap, purring softly. Andyvion was Kimset's person now, and the pard didn't like the distress in his voice. The cat gave Alistair a dirty look.

Andy gave Kimset a pet and scratch. "False marriage?" he wondered aloud. "I...I never really thought about such a thing."

"I doubt Hazeth would agree to a real one," Alistair admitted. "I've heard him claim he doesn't want to be tied down until he's old and gray. But he certainly adores a good prank, and this would be an excellent one against Rathburn."

Finian reached over to give Alistair a soft kiss on the cheek. "You're absolutely brilliant. Have I told you lately how much I love you?" He teased.

"It's been minutes," Alistair said gloomily. "Far too long, my love."

Andyvion blushed slightly at the tender display of affection. Thoughts of his own mates came to the forefront of his mind, and his gaze took on a steely strength. "Kind kings, there is one other dire circumstance that I need help with," he began. "My mates are part of King Rathburn's harem, you see. His favorites, a set of twins. The king abuses them something fierce, and I can't bear being parted from them for much longer. Is there any way to extract them from Cha Borolan?"

Kimset growled, thinking of his other people. They were the ones who'd saved him, and many others, from Rathburn's menagerie when he was just a kitten. They cared for the pard, keeping him safe and hidden. They were his people, too. Sometimes they came to him smelling of bad things, or they were hurt. It always angered the pard, but there was little he could do. He didn't like being away from them any more than Andy did.

Alistair's face turned serious. "We'll do everything we can to help your mates."

The Nightmare excused himself, coming back after a few minutes with a little gold circle on a chain. The Montcroix crest adorned the center.

"Take this," Alistair told Andyvion, pressing the cool metal into his hand. "Any of our people are honor bound to aid you if presented with this symbol. It also shows you are under the protection of House Montcroix. Keep it safe."

Andyvion put the necklace on and tucked it beneath his shirt. He belatedly realized that all of the supplies that his beloved mates had packed for him had been lost along the way. His fingers trailed over the ring on his thumb with the Morton insignia, amazed at the irony that two regal families with names that started with the letter 'M' freely gave him such significant tokens.

"When will you send Hazeth to Peraza?" he inquired.

"As soon as possible, though you'll likely beat him there by a day or so," Alistair explained. "My cousin can be blasted hard to track down at times. But, he always turns up when he's needed, not to worry."

Alistair looked down at the smaller Unicorn, perhaps even smaller than a pink-haired friend of theirs. Andyvion looked so forlorn, however. It tugged at the Nightmare's heart.

"Can't you stay for the night?" Alistair asked gently. "Get some decent rest in a proper bed?"

Andy peered down at Kimset. Even the pard seemed to be concerned. "Yes...alright." He conceded.

"I'll go find you some clothes." Finian offered as he left to do just that.

"Thank you for everything," Andy stated quietly.

"Please, think nothing of it," Alistair said genuinely. "I didn't see you with a bag, so I took the liberty of having provisions packed for you. You should have everything you need for your trip, and Fin will find some clothes that are warm and comfortable, I'm sure." The Nightmare frowned. "Be careful. Peraza is only a crossing away. I pray you reach your friend safe and well." He frowned and looked away. "If you are able, it would be a kindness if you would send word to us that you arrived safely." The tall Nightmare suddenly seemed to find the ceiling interesting. "My mate, you see, he can worry so. I'm sure it would make him feel much better knowing you are well."

"I will, I promise," Andyvion replied with a nod.

Finian was waiting for the Nightmare out in the hallway. A teasing smirk was set on his face. "My mate can worry so?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as he took hold of one of Alistair's hands. "I highly doubt that he'd judge you for being such a worrywart yourself."

The Nightmare king blushed as the two of them made their way to their bed chambers.

::

Andy would take the night to rest and recuperate. A second night he'd rested in his travels. He wouldn't allow himself a third night, not until after he told Winter everything.

The young man was set up in a comfortable room with a soft, warm bed. They tried to give Kimset a separate place to sleep. However, the pard had snarled and pressed so close to Andyvion that the little Unicorn nearly tipped over.

When it was clear that no one was going to try to separate them further, Kimset had loped over to the bed. He was so large he didn't need to jump to get on it. He simply stepped up onto it. After a few further steps, the cat was settled in the middle of the bed, looking expectantly at his person.

"We'll have breakfast ready whenever you wake," Alistair told him from the door. "Your pack will be ready as well. Dream sweetly, Andyvion."

"You won't regret putting your trust in us," Finian added, giving the Unicorn a gentle hug. "If you need anything before then, we're just down the end of this hall."

Andyvion watched as his hosts walked away, still feeling a bit dazed that he had ended up wandering onto the Montcroix estate and lived to tell the tale. They truly were kind kings, especially in comparison to his own king. With a heartbroken sigh, he clambered onto the bed and sat with his side pressed against Kimset's, facing the pard's head. He reached out a hand to stroke and scratch the beast as he closed his eyes. Exhaustion finally won out, and he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Andyvion's dreams were turbulent at first, full of worries and fears that seemed to surround him. He was starting to feel utterly alone and overwhelmed when he heard a voice, or was it two voices, calling his name.

Then his mates were standing before him, reaching out to him.

"Vin! Coco!" Andy cried out as he threw himself into their arms. Their mating bonds finally slackened and relaxed after being over-stretched from such a distance. Tears began to flow down the teal Unicorn's cheeks. "I lost most of the supplies you gave me. I'm so sorry!"

"Are you alright?" Vincent asked worriedly as they held him tight.

"We felt something...that something was wrong," Nico added.

"We tried to find you in your dreams but couldn't," Vin said.

"Until now," Nico finished burying his face in his mate's teal hair.

"Kimset and I are alright. We had some trouble, but we're alright. What about you two?" The Unicorn asked, having been worried the entire time.

"We're fine," Nico chirped, though Vincent frowned.

"Nico..." Vin said slowly.

"I told you, I'm fine," the younger twin hissed. "It's nothing that hasn't been done before." He glanced at Andy. "And now isn't the time."

Vincent's frown deepened, but he didn't say anything further.

Andy's hands reached out to hold Nico's face. "I'll get you both out and safe. I don't know how just yet, but I have to." He insisted.

"Please, don't worry about us," Nico begged, leaning into his mate's touch. "Just get to Peraza safely and help your friend."

"How close are you?" Vincent asked.

"In the region right next door...Zirao Zion," Andy explained. "The Montcroix kings are so nice! They're going to help."

"You met the Montcroix?" the twins asked, shocked.

"Are you okay?" Vin asked.

"Were you debauched?" Nico added worriedly.

"I, um...I very nearly was, but in another region, before I reached the Montcroix. K-Kimset saved me." Andy confessed. "But the Montcroix treated me like a brother! They really are the oddest and sweetest couple..."

"Did Kimset tear the ones who attacked you to pieces?" Nico snarled, enraged that anyone would dare touch their sweet mate.

"Coco!" Vin scolded.

"If Kim didn't do it, I will," Nico grumbled.

"I...I think so," Andy responded quietly. "He was covered in blood when I came to. I didn't see any of it."

"Good, he handled it," Nico said with a satisfied nod.

Vincent punched him in the arm with a scowl and turned back to Andy.

"We miss you," Vin whispered, pulling the little Unicorn back into his arms.

The shorter Unicorn snuggled against him even as he reached out to thread his hand through Nico's. "And I missed you." He glanced from one set of amethyst eyes to another. "Is it safe for you to be in the dreamscape right now?" He asked.

The twins nodded.

"Rathbutt is passed out drunk." Nico rolled his eyes.

"We may have helped him along with that." Vincent winked.

"So, we can stay for a while!" Nico beamed.

"I never got the chance to thank you for all your help..." Andyvion told them. "For the supplies and for Kimset, for everything!"

With a wave of Vincent's hand, a huge soft bed appeared beneath them. They tumbled onto it as Nico giggled. The twins snuggled up to Andy, one on each side.

"You never need to thank us for anything," Vincent told him.

"You've given us more than we could ever dream of giving in return," Nico added, gazing adoringly at their mate.

The teal-haired unicorn blushed and fiddled with his fingers as he thought back to their mating ceremony, the one that he had unwittingly sparked up. Though he was a firm believer in things happening for a reason, it was still amazing to him that the twins took such a leap of trust when it came to him.

"But, I've also put you both in so much danger..." He admitted sullenly. "Both with the mating and with leaving."

"You didn't put us in more danger!" Nico's amethyst eyes were dark and serious.

"You saved us," Vincent said softly. "We had nothing left."

"You stopped us from giving up," Nico admitted.

Andy pressed a kiss to each of their cheeks. "In a way, you saved yourselves. I thought that I was sure to die when my secret was discovered."

"Meant to be." Nico smiled as he nuzzled Andy's shoulder. "That's what we are."

The shorter Unicorn nuzzled the top of Nico's head in return. "Kimset misses you both, too." He added.

"Is he eating alright?" Vincent asked.

"Is he being a good boy?" Nico also wanted to know.

"Yes, I think he ate better than I did, even," Andy confessed.

Both men pushed close.

"Are you not eating?" Vincent asked worriedly.

"What's wrong?" Nico cried.

"Celestials! Are you sick?" Vincent gasped.

"We have to go, Vin! He needs us!" Nico yanked on his brother's arm and sat up.

"We're coming, love!" Vincent proclaimed.

"I...no, I'll be eating a good breakfast, I promise," Andy replied immediately. "I definitely will now, I just couldn't eat much before because I was so worried about you two!"

The twins settled back onto the bed hesitantly, as though they were ready to leap up at a moment's notice.

"Ah, no," Nico chided. "Don't worry about us."

"We've gotten along this long," Vin soothed, kissing his mate's forehead. "We'll make it through, especially since we know you'll be there in the end."

The brothers nuzzled and kissed Andyvion, overwhelmed with happiness and relief that he was safe and well.

"Vin, Coco," Andy mused out loud. "What are your favorite colors?" He wanted to try to bring them both back something nice from Peraza if he got the chance.

The violet-haired Unicorns grinned at him.

"Purple!" they exclaimed at the same time.

"What's yours?" they asked.

"Silver," He admitted as he reached out to gently tug a lock of Vincent's hair. "And purple." He added with a grin.

Andy's twin mates beamed down at him like he was the most lovely and precious thing in their worlds, and to them, he was. They began to run their hands over his body, reacquainting themselves with their mate's form like it had been months since they'd seen him. His clothes disappeared under their touch, their own quickly following. Soft kisses trailed every caress. Their fingers even traced the mating marks gracing the tops of his feet, and they kissed the bump on his head from his run-in with the pair of Nightmares.

The teal unicorn could only squirm as blood flowed freely through his body and began to gather straight to his privates. As their hands ran over his chest and thighs, he desperately reached down to clamp his forefinger and thumb just beneath the head of his shaft.

"W-wait!" he all but shrieked. He took a few deep breaths as he tried to calm his racing heart. "I-I don't want to cum until...um, just not yet." He concluded.

"But, Andy, we're in your dream," Vincent purred as he traced his lover's belly button with a fingertip then dragged it lower.

"We can bring you over and over again," Nico whispered wickedly into the shell of Andyvion's ear.

"And take you in ways you never imagined," Vincent told Andy as he brushed the teal Unicorn's hand aside to grasp his rigid cock.

"Hah!" Andy gasped as his back arched. His hips swayed from side to side as his legs spread further open. "O-Over and over?"

"Until you beg us to stop." Nico's head swept down so he could capture Andyvion's lips with his own.

Vincent watched, licking his own lips, as he began to stroke Andy's length, squeezing gently as he reached the tip. Andy moaned into Nico's mouth, his fingers immediately raking through the purple locks until he clutched the other unicorn's head. His tongue slid inside to stroke along Nico's own. To him, it also felt as if it had been months instead of a few days.

Nico purred as their tongues tangled. Vincent continued to watch avidly, even as he lowered his mouth to replace his hand's activities. The teal-haired Unicorn keened and his legs wrapped around Vincent's head as he pulled away from Nico's mouth.

"Vin, I-" he mewled as he spurted right into the taller Unicorn's mouth. "Hah!"

Vincent kept sucking as Andy squirmed and whimpered. Nico slid down until he was face to face with his twin. Vin slid his lips from Andyvion and grinned at Nico. They looked like mirror images of each other. The brothers leaned close until their lips met. Mouths opened, and tongues stroked together. They pulled apart slowly and turned to gaze heatedly up at their mate. Nico licked his lips to catch a tiny white drop that had escaped during the kiss.

"You taste so good, Andy," Nico hummed.

Andy gulped hard at the erotic sight. He didn't even know how to describe the kind of sound that escaped his lips, but he was too enraptured to feel embarrassed about it. How was it even possible for him to blush when all of his blood seemed focused elsewhere? Regardless, he was blushing hard.

Vincent crawled up Andy's body to steal a kiss, wrapping his arms around his mate's smaller body. Vin rolled, pulling Andy on top of him, and never breaking the kiss. Nico took hold of the teal Unicorn's ankles, stroking the mating marks on the tops of Andyvion's dainty feet, which caused the teal-haired Unicorn to moan throatily. He then positioned Andy's legs to straddle Vincent's waist. Vin held Andy close, chest to chest as they kissed. Andy felt something very warm and wet stroking his entrance as Nico hummed happily and buried his face between Andyvion's soft round cheeks.

The teal Unicorn sucked hard on Vin's tongue. But, when he felt Nico having his way with his backside, he squeaked and finally allowed the man beneath him to dominate his mouth. Were his beloved twins always this earnest? Yes, however, it still felt as if they had more energy than usual in the dreamscape.

Nico's tongue delved inside the smaller Unicorn, pushing him open and swirling inside. Nico slipped a hand between Andy's legs to fondle his balls. Andy pulled away as he wiggled against the hands.

"Coco," he whimpered. "Please stop teasing."

Nico pulled back, replacing his tongue with one long finger, sliding it inside his mate slowly.

"Tell him what you want, Andyvion," Vincent growled, nibbling Andy's throat.

"I want you inside me!" He pleaded. "I want you both inside me..."

With their height difference, kissing Vin left Andy straddled a little above the violet Unicorn's waist. Nico grabbed Andyvion's hips and pulled him downward until his ass hovered just above the elder twin's cock. Andy felt himself pushed lower as Nico guided his brother's cock into their mate.

They had no lubrication and Andyvion was barely stretched, yet Vincent's throbbing cock slid inside without pain. Nico pushed until his twin was fully seated deep in Andy's depths. Andy's hands pressed against Vincent's chest as he was breached. He peered over his shoulder at Nico and let out a throaty moan.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked.

Nico glanced up from where he was petting and stroking Andyvion's ass.

"I'm stretching you more so you can accommodate me as well, love," he told him before sliding two fingers in alongside his brother's cock.

"What?" Andy's gasp turned into a groan when he felt the searching fingers thrown into the mix.

Nico hooked his fingers and gently pulled, lining himself up with the tiny space it created. He pressed forward as Vincent stilled and Andy squirmed. For a moment, Andy thought it wouldn't work, and it would never fit. Then, his body opened, allowing Nico to slide in alongside his twin.

"Stars!" Andyvion trilled as he was stretched further than ever before. How was it even possible? He peered back at Nico. "Wh-when I said I wanted both of you inside me...I didn't mean at the same time."

The younger twin paused, looking deep into his mate's eyes, allowing Andy to see the fire burning in their amethyst depths.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, pressing in deeper and withdrawing slowly.

"No!" The teal-haired unicorn keened as his fingers dug into Vincent's skin beneath. "Anh! Please don't stop!"

Nico was still for a long stretching moment. Andy was about to turn his head and beg him to move when the younger twin buried himself inside Andyvion to the hilt in one long thrust, pulling a moan from Vincent as their lengths rubbed together.

Vin gazed up at the teal Unicorn, a look of pain marring his lovely face.

"It's taking everything I have to not move." Vincent took a shuddering breath. "I want to give you time to adjust, to feel every ounce of pleasure possible. I want to wring it from your body." He tenderly stroked Andy's cheek. "When all my body wants is to do is fuck you deep, hard, and fast. I want to lift you and slam you back down on our cocks and have you feel every single inch."

Those words were all it took for Andyvion to spill his seed forth between their stomachs with a shaky breath. "M-Maybe next time." He panted.

"Why wait?" Vincent asked, thrusting up into Andy's overfilled ass as Nico withdrew. Then the younger twin pushed in as the older Unicorn pulled back.

"Vin!" the teal Unicorn cried out as the twins began to move in tandem. "C-Coco!" He slid his hands further up, his fingers catching Vincent's nipples between them.

The older twin groaned beneath him and increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Nico matched him perfectly, in sync with his brother instinctively. They pounded into their mate, relentlessly in rhythm. Andy felt like everything inside of him was being touched at once.

The feeling was overwhelming. Stars, it was driving him crazy. The heated shafts diving in and out one after the other, being sandwiched between his two beloveds...Andyvion was certain that he never felt such bliss before in his life. Andy tossed his head back and let out a guttural groan as the pleasure continued to build at an incredible pace.

"Please!" He mewled, though he had no idea what he was even begging for.

The twins moaned and moved faster and harder within him, grunting as they thrust in harmony. Vincent held Andy's hips tight, keeping him still so he was forced to take everything they gave him. Nico began caressing the petite Unicorn everywhere he could reach, marveling at his mate's utter perfection. Fingers skimmed over Andy's arms and shoulders, then his back. They curled forward around his chest and found his nipples, tight and sensitive. Nico tweaked and pulled the little nubs, delighting in the passionate cries that fell from Andyvion's lips. Nico's hands slid lower, and he caught his twin's amethyst eyes. Vincent nodded, and Nico grasped their mate's straining cock, pumping it in time with their wild thrusts.

"We're so close," Vincent whispered. "Your beautiful body is so tight around us. It's exquisite."

"Come for us, love." Nico's voice was low and breathy. "And we'll fill you up."

"Cosmic stars!" Andy whimpered, feeling overstimulated, overwhelmed...over- everything. He peered over his shoulder briefly at Nico and then looked back down at Vincent before promptly cumming hard once again. His back arched and he laid the back of his head against Nico's shoulder as he came all over Vincent's chest.

The twins didn't stop, continuing to pound into him with unrelenting vigor. Nico's thrusts were first to stutter, losing rhythm, until both brothers were slamming into Andy at once, stretching their mate to the limit. Vincent's finger's dug into Andyvion's hips as Nico cried out.

"Vin!" the younger twin keened.

"Now, Coco!" Vincent shouted.

They slammed into Andy twice more, then buried themselves as deep as they could reach, erupting hard inside their mate. It felt so hot inside Andy like he was being filled to bursting. Vincent sucked hard on the side of Andyvion's throat as he came. Nico pressed his forehead to Andy's back as his vision went grey with the force of his orgasm.

Andyvion trembled from head to toe, feeling well and utterly spent. "I..." He panted. "I-I think that more than made up...for the days I missed."

When he closed his eyes, he fell sound asleep within his dream.

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yikes, that was some adventure, both in his travels and in his dream. There are advantages to being apart it seems, if you get to dream like that. :P  Nice to meet Finian and Alistair. :2thumbs:  And it's good they're warned against the dangerous usurper.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Yikes, that was some adventure, both in his travels and in his dream. There are advantages to being apart it seems, if you get to dream like that. :P  Nice to meet Finian and Alistair. :2thumbs:  And it's good they're warned against the dangerous usurper.

 

As I said, these boys are trouble and trouble keeps finding them. Fin and Ali have been doing quite well. :) The Montcroix are such a prominent influence in Zirao Zion that Rathburn wouldn't dream of targeting them until after he amasses his own forces, which is why he's targeting Peraza first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..