Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,243 Words
  • 2,283 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Propriety - 10. Appearances

Prince Winter's face hurt from forcing the polite smile to stay on his face as person after person stopped him in the halls to wish him well on his mating and marriage. Everyone was so kind and genuinely happy for him. That it was all a lie made every congratulation poke him with small needles of guilt. If Winter had only been stronger, more clever, such subterfuge would never have been necessary. The prince could imagine how sad it would have made his parents if they had been alive to see him lie to the entire kingdom.

The prince had made the announcement personally, with Elder Mason's help. Every man, woman, and child in the land now knew Hazeth Montcroix to be his mate and husband. It was nothing like Winter had once imagined it would be.

There had been no long, sweet courtship. There had been no long walks in the gardens. Winter had never given Sir Hazeth his favorite flower or surprised him with little heartfelt gifts. Winter's parents had told him a thousand stories of their courtship and marriage, how they fell in love and stayed that way. Whereas, Winter had something more like a business transaction.

"Thank you, Sir Conneth," the prince said with a small nod, his smile still firmly in place.

"Ah, if only the king and queen were here," the ancient Unicorn said with a rattling sigh. "They would be so proud, Highness."

"Yes, of course," Winter said politely, though his smile slipped. "Thank you again. You were an excellent advisor to my parents and have been so for myself, as well."

The prince's shoulders slumped as Sir Conneth tottered away. Winter had been so busy with the marriage announcement that his other responsibilities had been sorely neglected. The silver-haired Unicorn rubbed his eyes wearily. It would be a long night of work. He doubted he'd see his bed before dawn.

"Hey," Hazeth said as he approached the Unicorn. "I think it's due time you get some rest, hun."

Winter immediately snapped into perfect posture. His shoulders straightened, and his head lifted as his smile was wrestled back into place. The prince had thought he was alone once Sir Conneth had left, or he'd have never let himself be caught slouching around.

"Nonsense," Winter chirped. "I have far too much to do. Correspondences await me. I also need to find out if the cause of the disrupted migration pattern of the giant snow owls has been figured out." The prince bit back a tired sigh. "And that's only part of what was on my schedule for the afternoon."

"You're not going to be able to figure all of that out in just a few hours. It can wait." Hazeth insisted firmly as he reached over to gently cup the side of Winter's face. "Please."

"But I have all night." The prince's brow wrinkled in confusion.

"All night to rest," The Nightmare concluded as he quickly reached down and lifted Winter up into his arms bridal style. As he walked down the hallways, he gave a nod as a greeting to everyone that passed. "Just taking our beloved Prince to bed."

"Put me down immed-Hello, Lady Rafine. Yes, I am quite well, Sir Hazeth is just being a bit silly," Winter assured the startled Unicorn.

The sentiment was repeated in several variations as Hazeth marched them toward the royal suite.

"Hey, how do you know where my rooms are?" the prince blurted as they rounded a corner into an empty hallway near his suite.

"Elder Mason showed me. He said that our mating..." Hazeth began, finishing in a whisper. "...wouldn't be convincing unless we slept in the same room."

"That can't be..." Winter bit off what he was going to say when they reached the guards standing at attention outside the prince's chambers. "Good e-evening, Clancy. And you, as well, Pensin." The prince nodded as regally as he could while being carried like a child. "I will be retiring early this evening."

Pensin blushed as he gave a slight bow while Clancy tried to hide a smirk as he did the same. Hazeth walked inside and carefully set Winter down on the bed.

"What do you usually wear to bed?" the Nightmare asked softly.

Winter thought about arguing. Honestly, though, he was a bit tired. The correspondences and owls would be there tomorrow.

"I have sleeping gowns in the dresser next to the door to the bathing room," the prince admitted. "But I need to brush and braid my hair before I lay down."

"Then you get the sleeping gown while I get you a robe...would you like help with your hair?" Hazeth offered.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." Winter felt his cheeks warm and seemed to have several butterflies dancing in his tummy as he imagined the Nightmare playing with his long silver tresses. "It's so long, brushing it is quite a chore."

"That is precisely why I offer my help. Please, allow me the privilege." The Nightmare begged as he handed the prince the robe.

"I... alright," Winter conceded, stepping behind the dressing screen. "Thank you, Sir Hazeth."

The prince paused before disrobing. The Montcroix was right on the other side of the thin screen. There wasn't even a door between them. Winter looked behind him, wondering if there was a light source behind him that would make his silhouette visible from where Sir Hazeth was standing. Winter frowned. There was a lamp behind him. It wasn't terribly large, though it threw plenty of light into the room. He thought about switching it off before he changed but decided that such a thing would make him appear paranoid. The thin fabric of the screen was surely opaque enough. Winter chuckled softly at his silliness as he worked open the ornate fastenings of his tunic.

Hazeth's breath caught in his throat at the quick flash of the outline of Winter's nude form. The man was quite beautiful in many ways, as he began to take note of. He worried for his people, especially those that can't care for themselves...hell, he even worried about the animals. The two of them were gorgeous physically but were quite different in personality. Winter was everything Hazeth's parents ever wanted him to be...responsible, generous, and driven. What they ended up with was a fairly lost and aimless son traveling between different worlds to find his purpose and passion. How utterly ironic that he seemed to have been thrust right into something as purposeful as protecting this prince and his kingdom! And how strange that this prince allured him so.

Hazeth saw the outline of Winter's shadow bend over to pick up his pants. The pert swell of the prince's rounded backside curved to join long slender legs. When Winter turned to set his clothing into a basket, the Nightmare swore he saw the silhouette of the prince's manhood, noticeable even when soft.

Winter froze, frowning.

"Sir Hazeth?" he called softly. "Is everything alright? You made an odd noise..."

The Montcroix cleared his throat. "I'm fine. Pollen...I breathed in a speck of pollen." He responded.

"I'm sorry," Winter apologized as he pulled on his long nightshirt and robe. "I'll have someone check the heating filters. One might have been missed. They get dusty after a while."

The prince peeked shyly from behind the screen, hairbrush in hand.

"Where would you like me?" Winter asked innocently, pointing to the brush.

On his back, on all fours, against the desk...there were many ways Hazeth wanted him. "On the bed would be best," He said aloud as he reached a hand out for the brush.

Winter handed it to the burgundy-haired Nightmare, blushing when their fingers brushed. The prince sat demurely at the edge of the bed. It was piled high with blankets and quilts, raising Winter up so that his bare toes hung inches from the rug. He licked his lips nervously.

"Should I...lay down?" the prince asked, back straight as a board and shoulders squared, though he seemed to have trouble meeting the Montcroix's eyes. "It's very long..."

"If you feel more comfortable laying down, you could," Hazeth said as he sat on the corner of the bed and carefully scooped the ends of Winter's hair into his hands. "But, I think it would be easier sitting down. That way, you can help by holding onto one section at a time."

Winter nodded, clearly relieved. He turned to sit sideways, pulling one leg up to tuck beneath him and leaving the other hanging off the edge. He swept his hair to the side so that Hazeth could reach it more easily. The waterfall of silver locks spilled down to puddle in Winter's lap, then across his thigh to fall in shining waves until it nearly reached the floor.

The prince's nightshirt fell to his knees when standing. While seated, its hem reached midthigh. When he'd first sat, Winter had carefully arranged the robe over his legs. However, when he'd shifted to sit sideways on the bed, the robe had slipped, exposing the long pale line of the prince's leg from the tips of his toes to the middle of his smooth thigh. The prince didn't seem to notice, distracted with freeing a section of hair for Hazeth to brush.

But, once again Hazeth was struck by the lovely sight. Winter seemed far too precious to be in the hands of someone like King Rathburn. Why, it would be like a white rose crushed within the fist of a large hand. Roses were meant to thrive, alive…free.

Hazeth shook his head as if to clear his throughts and carefully began to brush the silvery strands from the bottom up. "Not to offend or to be rude, but...why do you keep your hair this long, Winter?" He asked softly.

"You'll think me foolish," Winter admitted with a tiny smile. "When I was little, I was terrified of the barber. Apparently, I screamed like a banshee whenever my parents tried to take me. Father was soft-hearted, and didn't force me."

A sad smile tilted his lips as he remembered.

"It got so long, and they would have to sit with me and brush it before bed. I'd only let my parents do it." The prince sighed softly. "No matter how busy they were, one of them would always come to brush and braid my hair at night, until I was grown and could do it myself. I loved having them to myself for a little while, not having to share them with the kingdom." Winter looked down. "I know it's terribly selfish." He ran his fingers over the silky tresses in his lap. "Even when I was older, if I had a hard day, one of them would come at bedtime and sit with me and brush my hair. It was a comfort." His shoulders slumped. "Even though they're gone, I haven't been able to bear cutting it. I know it's ridiculous."

Hazeth wrapped his arms around the Unicorn from behind, tugging him into a warm hug. "I'm sorry for your loss." He whispered as he simply held him. He wondered if the prince had even been able to grieve his parents properly, what with everyone wanting a piece of him.

Winter stiffened momentarily before relaxing into the Nightmare's comforting hold. The prince let out a small sigh, allowing himself to rest his cheek against Hazeth's shoulder for a moment. It had been so long since anyone had held him like this. It made the prince's eyes close in trusting surrender to the kindness offered.

"Thank you," Winter said softly.

The Nightmare stayed where he was until the prince pulled away. He then began to brush the next section of hair. "When I traveled for long periods of time, I found that tying my hair back kept it out of my face better if it were on the longer side. Every time I came home, my mother would trim off any dead ends."

"A few of the servants I'm friends with seem to take delight in catching me before state functions." Winter smiled fondly. "They keep me prisoner until they're finished creating some intricate hairstyle. Saying 'no, thank you' doesn't seem to have any effect."

Hazeth let out a snicker. "Yes, I'm sure it's a hassle for you. But, I can guarantee it was the highlight of their day. It's just so gorgeous."

"Thank you. You're very sweet," Winter said, feeling a little light-headed from all the blushing. "When I was young, it got heavy enough that I was getting headaches. My parents charmed an earring for me that would make it less heavy." His fingertip lifted to trace a silver stud with a shimmering opal in its center. "They added a little extra spell to keep the tangles from getting too bad. I think it might have repelled mud, as well." The prince covered his mouth to hide what sounded suspiciously like a giggle. "It was a good thing, too. Sometimes when Andy would visit, I looked like I'd been pulled through a bush backward at bath time. We ran around half the kingdom, I think."

Hazeth scowled as he began to brush out the third section. "So that Andy kid...how do you feel about him?" He questioned as he tried his best not to let the jealousy seep through.

"I love him," Winter said honestly. "He's the best friend I've ever had... One of the only friends I've ever had, really."

The Montcroix set the brush aside as he took hold of one of the sections, getting ready to braid it. "When you say the word 'love' do you mean romantic love or more like a sibling love?" He asked.

"Sir Hazeth..." Winter pulled back, looking startled. "Are you jealous?"

The Nightmare made a face, but then let out a heavy sigh. "Maybe a little..." He admitted.

"Poor fellow," Winter chuckled, patting the Montcroix's hand. "And to set your mind at ease, Andy is like a brother to me." He looked thoughtful. "There was one time we tried kissing..."

"W-Wait, wait...kissing?" He questioned. "Like on the cheek?"

"Ummm, well I suppose it was near the cheek..."

"Show me," Hazeth urged. "Kiss me how you two were kissing."

Winter's gray eyes widened in shock, a reflexive rejection on his lips. Poor Sir Hazeth looked so serious, however. He looked nearly desperate. Winter had kissed him earlier, in the schoolroom. That had been alright. Surely it wouldn't hurt anything...

The prince leaned forward, gently pressing his closed lips to Hazeth's.

The taller man let out a pleased sound as he gently kissed him back. The hand holding a segment of Winter's hair let go as it slid up the back of the prince's neck and gently massaged it.

The prince couldn't hold back a soft moan as Hazeth's dextrous fingers worked knotted muscles. Winter couldn't remember anyone ever touching him is such a manner. It made his head feel foggy and his skin hot. His lips parted with another moan as the Nightmare found a band of tension at the back of his neck, just below his hairline.

Hazeth took his chance, slipping his tongue inside to carefully coax Winter's tongue into a dance.

The prince clutched Hazeth's shirt tightly, suddenly feeling like he was falling. The rest of his body felt languid and boneless, but hot. Especially low in his belly, where the heat licked and flickered. Winter let the Nightmare lead, nearly purring as Hazeth continued to knead the slowly relaxing muscles at the back of his neck.

Hazeth deepened the kiss in gradual increments. He neither wanted to scare the prince off nor did he want to be slapped. But, oh, how he enjoyed the soft slide of Winter's tongue against his.

When Winter finally came back to himself, he was half in the Nightmare's lap; his body pressed close to Hazeth's.

"Oh!" Winter gasped, yanking himself back, and nearly falling to the floor. "I'm so very sorry! I didn't mean to take advantage! Are you alright?"

If that was Winter taking advantage of him, then he wanted nothing more than for the prince to continue to take advantage of him at every given opportunity. "That depends..." Hazeth whispered. "Was our kiss just now better than any of the ones you shared with Andy?"

"I...What?" the prince asked, looking dazed, his lips dark and swollen from the kiss. "I never kissed Andy like that."

A pleased smile formed on the Nightmare's face. "Then, I am quite honored, indeed." He admitted as he took old of a segment of the prince's hair, held it up to his face, and then pressed a soft kiss to the strands. "Let's get your hair braided for bed."

"I...yes. Thank you."

Winter resumed his position, carefully covering his legs with the robe. He was silent for a long moment, then spoke without turning his head.

"I hope you can forgive me for my shameless behavior, Sir Hazeth," the prince murmured. "I can't imagine what you must think of me."

Hazeth draped one section of the braid over Winter's shoulder as he overlapped the first two sections. "On the contrary, my opinion of you just keeps improving. You're everything my parents wish I could have been." He pointed out. "But, you're also a Maiden. And I will protect you."

"Protect me?" Winter asked, sounding utterly bewildered.

The Montcroix began to carefully braid, using his long arms to lay out the long sections of hair from one side to the other so they wouldn't tangle. "Yes. I'm quite attracted to you, and a part of me wants to devour you and make you mine. But, I will do no such thing until the day you tell me you want me just as much."

"I-I..." Winter stammered, utterly at a loss.

A few hours before, the prince would have told Sir Hazeth, in no uncertain terms, that such a day would never come. Now, he wasn't so certain. His heart was still fluttering strangely. That kiss...Winter had never experienced anything like it. It was a little frightening but in an exciting, thrilling way. He had spent his life being guided, learning how to care for his land and people. His life was carefully planned, even scripted at times. Now Winter was off the map, and he didn't know what to say or do.

"I'm not going to pressure you into anything, that's not my style." Hazeth continued as he braided. "I just ask that you let me be around you...I want to know so much about you."

"What would you like to know?" Winter asked, jumping at the chance to change the subject.

"Ever thought of traveling? Not downright wandering like I was doing, but visiting a new place for a few weeks on vacation?" The Nightmare wondered aloud.

"Oh, no." Winter shook his head. "I'm needed here."

"It wouldn't be right now. It would be during a season where there isn't much work to be done, and Elder Mason could take over for a bit." Hazeth suggested.

"But...I'm needed here?" Winter repeated, thinking perhaps Sir Hazeth didn't understand.

The prince didn't have days off. There were no breaks or vacations. Winter's schedule was full to bursting every day. The next day would include anything he hadn't been able to get to the previous day. There simply wasn't a season where he didn't have much to do. There was always something.

"Even kings set time aside for rest. I could help you when the time comes." Hazeth responded with a heavy sigh. "But, for now, forget I said anything."

"Sir Hazeth?" Winter began uncertainly. "You keep talking like you're planning to stay here forever...I know that's not likely. You have worlds to explore and enjoy beyond our snowy, cold country." His deep gray eyes peeked over at the Nightmare. "You don't have to pretend when it's just the two of us."

"Winter, I'm not pretending..." Hazeth replied as he tied off the end of the braid. "I can only hope that, with time, you'll come to understand that."

Winter stared at the Nightmare long enough that Hazeth was about to ask the prince if he was feeling alright. The Montcroix was opening his mouth to speak when Winter took a deep shuddering breath.

"Does this mean..." the Prince looked away, then peeked at Sir Hazeth, looking very young and unsure of himself. "You want to court me? Flowers and presents and learning things about each other?"

"Yes, I do," Hazeth responded in a low voice full of conviction. "You like flowers, Win?" He mused out loud.

"Oh, yes, but..." Pink bloomed in the Prince's cheeks but held Sir Hazeth's eyes. "I was thinking of getting you flowers..." Worry clouded Winter's gray eyes. "Unless...you don't like flowers?"

"I would be happy with anything you choose to give me," Hazeth admitted. "A kiss, a gift, flowers...anything." He then leaned down to press a soft kiss to Winter's cheek.

The prince giggled, like the butterflies in his stomach were tickling his vocal cords.

"For now, I ask that you rest. You'll be able to tackle all of your tasks tomorrow better with a clear head." The redhead suggested. "I'll be right here beside you."

"Wait...what?" Winter reeled backward. "Beside me? You're sleeping on the lounge!"

Hazeth shook his head. "For appearance's sake, a mate sleeps with his partner," he insisted. "I swear on the love of my parents that I won't touch you tonight."

"There's no one in here to see you sleep with me!" Winter shook his head. "I mean, sleep in the same bed!"

"In the morning, the maids will be rushing about." The Montcroix pointed out. "Some might come in here to check if either of us needs anything, and we both need to be in the same bed when they do."

"I can charm an alarm, so we're awake and up before the maids."

"No guarantee that one of them won't show up during the night." The redhead countered. "Do you distrust me that much?"

"You give me your word?" the prince asked hesitantly.

He looked into the prince's stormy gray eyes. "Winter, I will not touch you tonight," Hazeth reaffirmed.

Winter nodded once, his hands held tightly in his lap. He hesitantly scooted back to his place.

Hazeth smiled. "You'll learn to trust me with time," he said as he held the end of the finished braid. "All done. Let me tuck you in."

"No one's tucked me in for many years," Winter said with a tiny shy smile and eyes that were still uncertain.

"Then I'd be honored," the Nightmare responded as he pulled down the cover and motioned for the lovely Unicorn to lay down.

Normally, Winter would have hung up his robe and slept in his night shirt. He decided he needed the extra layer as added security against the devilish Nightmare. Considering how the prince had lost himself earlier in the kiss, however, Winter thought maybe Sir Hazeth wasn't the only one he should be concerned about. As he scooted under the covers, the silver-haired Unicorn determined that he would control himself and his baser instincts.

Hazeth was rather proud of himself for convincing the skittish Maiden to sleep in the same bed as him. He was sure to leave at least a foot's width between the two of them, which was quite easy to do in the ample bed. And he shuffled under the covers himself on the other side. He rested his hands behind his head, elbows up, as he glanced up at the canopy. "Would you like to hear a bedtime story? I can tell you about one of the many places I've been."

"Yes, please." Winter carefully folded and smoothed the covers across his chest, feeling stiff and awkward. "Thank you, Sir Hazeth."

"There are many islands on Earth that are absolutely beautiful. One that I've been to had richly green mountains, flowers, and fruit as far as the eyes could see. When it rained, the plants gave off a cooling scent," he described. "The water from the rivers flowed clear and softly from the top of the mountains. The natives would block off segments with boulders to form small pools of water to swim in. If you float on your back, you can see the sunlight filtering in through the green canopy of leaves overhead..."

"It sounds beautiful," Winter said with a wistful sigh, wishing he could see such places himself but knowing it was impossible. The prince closed his eyes, trying to see it better in his mind.

"At night, all kinds of flowers bloom and perfume the air with a delicate scent and fireflies glow as they fly by," Hazeth continued. "The weather is cool, but not cold. Just right..."

The prince didn't hear what the Nightmare said next. He was already fast asleep, not realizing how exhausting he had been or how soothing it was not to be alone at night.

Hazeth's voice lowered to a whisper and then stopped completely when he heard the Perazan prince's deep, even breaths. "Good night, darling," he whispered softly as he carefully lowered his arms back down and slowly turned towards him.

The Nightmare had never come across someone so strong and fragile at the same time. Winter had unwittingly charmed the heck out of him. Hazeth wanted to protect him, keep him safe. He wanted that more than to heed the call of wanderlust.

"You've certainly done quite a number on me, Winter Maestri."

::::::

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Winter: no chance no way I won't say I'm in love.

Hazeth: jealousy throwing saints into the sea 

Andy: too busy with his mates for a song.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Heh. If Winter wasn’t so tired, maybe he would’ve caught the “I won’t touch you TONIGHT.” There’s always tomorrow, and the next day, and the next ...

 

It’s nice to see Hazeth’s nurturing side. Maybe he’s finally found his calling.

 

(How ‘bout a haircut? That’s a crazy amount of hair.)

Edited by Geemeedee
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I'm glad Hazeth is there to stop the kingdom from running Winter ragged. They need to give their Prince time off and he needs to learn to delegate.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

Winter: no chance no way I won't say I'm in love.

Hazeth: jealousy throwing saints into the sea 

Andy: too busy with his mates for a song.

 

:rofl: Dying! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

Heh. If Winter wasn’t so tired, maybe he would’ve caught the “I won’t touch you TONIGHT.” There’s always tomorrow, and the next day, and the next ... 

It’s nice to see Hazeth’s nurturing side. Maybe he’s finally found his calling.

(How ‘bout a haircut? That’s a crazy amount of hair.)

 

YES! He only said 'tonight.' Hazeth said nothing about the following morning, keh keh keh.

Yeah, he's always been a fun and doting uncle to his nephews, he loves kids. He's just been afraid to settle down in one place before all this. He's so smitten with Winter he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore, ha ha.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm glad Hazeth is there to stop the kingdom from running Winter ragged. They need to give their Prince time off and he needs to learn to delegate.

 

Yes, indeed!

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I just love these two. Winter is so sweet, I just want to give him a hug or ten, he seems like he needs them. 

 

I’m also excited to hear more about Lucian and Amshel - I sense angst on the horizon for them though! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, elisabeth1 said:

I just love these two. Winter is so sweet, I just want to give him a hug or ten, he seems like he needs them. 

 

I’m also excited to hear more about Lucian and Amshel - I sense angst on the horizon for them though! 

 

Did you mean Simon and Amshel? Lucien and Felix have surely made up by now. As for Simon and Amshel (and the other two, Renke and Penni), they will eventually be official mates.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 hours ago, Thirdly said:

 

Did you mean Simon and Amshel? Lucien and Felix have surely made up by now. As for Simon and Amshel (and the other two, Renke and Penni), they will eventually be official mates.

 

Oops, yes, I crossed pairs. While the sexy scenes might have some merit, I don’t think Simon or Lucien would want to take on both Amshel and Felix!! :P

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, elisabeth1 said:

 

Oops, yes, I crossed pairs. While the sexy scenes might have some merit, I don’t think Simon or Lucien would want to take on both Amshel and Felix!! :P

 

Good point! :lol: They'd have gone nuts.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..