Jump to content
    Invnarcel
  • Author
  • 1,853 Words
  • 592 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Gillygate - 13. Anti-Cheating Quills

Friday morning was the first time I crawled out the common-room and found no floating bouquet of flowers waiting for me. I stopped and frowned. I hadn't expected Quintin to give up for at least a month, but perhaps I'd been wrong. Perhaps he'd really given up. I thought again about our talk in the hospital wing as I made my way down for breakfast. A pair of Slytherins glared and I had to resist glaring back. I was fine with ignoring them, but one more 'mud-blood' comment would mean a Pimple Jinx to the face. I'd happily take the detention.

My body flushed with pleasure as I thought about Rodney. He'd sexually activated a part of me I never knew I had. I almost didn't care about Quintin. My mood was bright as I entered the hall, passed silvery ghosts on my way to Kiena. The Fat Friar was trying to spook first years again by hiding his face in the soups. It was pretty immature, I shook my head as I sat down by my friend.

"Hey, how you doing?" Kiena asked.

"Pretty good. How about you?" I reached across for some bread.

"That's good. I'm fine."

"Hey Philkin," sitting in front of us was Agnes, a girl with stringy hair and a nasal voice "Isn't that your ex sitting with the guy he cheated on you with?"

I realised why Kiena had that tone in her voice. I looked over and saw them together, sighed in irritation and reached for the ladle of pumpkin soup.

"I don't care. I'm over the drama."

Agnes looked away, disappointed. Kiena started forking up bacon and putting strips into her mouth. With Quintin bringing back my ache I went to thinking about Rod who'd become my relief.

"Hey we have Potions first period." I stated.

"That we do."

"We should catch Rod after class and tell him about what we found… you know where…"

Kiena let out a "mmm" in agreement.

At that moment excited chatter started up as the owls flew in to deliver post. Without magical families we didn't get any packages, though Kiena got a perfectly normal envelope from her muggle mother. I had more siblings than her and only cared to write once a month if that. Kiena only had a younger sister and she wrote to her family all the time. She also had a penpal from Durmstrang school in Bulgaria, a fellow I used to tease about being her long-distance boyfriend. By now all my curiosity about their correspondence had waned.

As our class left for the dungeons later and started letting ourselves in I caught sight of Rod. Laughing amongst a trio of other strapping Gryffindor boys. Too intimidatingly popular for me to approach, I recalled the weird looks they gave me earlier on in the week when I'd bothered them. After class would be better. Professor Melisend swept into the room, her silver gown fluttering and turning her hooked nose at us.

"Good morning. Today we will be looking at poison antidotes. Firstly for garish pink blended poison. Textbooks out and turn to page three-hundred-and-ninety-four." There was rifling as students flicked through their copies. "First of all can anyone explain to me the properties of a bezoar?" Kiena turned away to scratch her head and I became focused on tapping the corner of the page. From behind us Umfrey raised his hand, of course. "Yes?"

"It's a stone from a goat's stomach that cures most poisons."

"Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. Yes a bezoar can nullify most poisons which is why it is used in the preparation of the antidote to common poisons…" as our teacher spoke I tried scratching everything down with my quill.

My mind ended up wandering back to Gillygate but after a gentle elbow nudge from Kiena I snapped back to attention and continued writing. We had a practical after that, Kiena's little cauldron bubbled and smelt like cheese. Mine smelt foul like the breath of some awful bog creature.

Professor Melisend stopped on her way past our bench "You are far more likely to kill someone than you are to cure them with that brew, Mr Willmot." She looked between us both "I want the two of you to stay after class for a quick word." She continued on and we traded anxious looks. The plan had been to catch Rod after the lesson but now it was dashed. At the end of class our teacher was vanishing the insides of cauldrons with her wand.

Kiena and I stood awkwardly as we remained behind. My friend pulled out her wand "Fluvidus Evanesca." She vanished her failed potion and did the same to mine, hoping that by helping we may be spared some of her harshness. Our teacher finally turned to us and peered into the cauldrons, waving her wand and vanishing the excess stains so they were spotless.

"Mr Willmot and Miss Urseley, while marking your Potions reports I couldn't help noticing a striking similarity between them. While the wording may have been different, the structure and references were the same. A baffling coincidence, wouldn't you say?" she examined us and we could only lower our eyes guiltily. "You are both N.E.W.T. level students now and I expect you to do your own work. Otherwise I'll have you both use anti-cheat quills for the rest of the semester."

"Yes, Professor." We hung our heads. Arguing would be pointless, I just hoped this was only a warning.

"Now off you go to your next class." She dismissed us and we left. Once outside we could see no Rod or anyone down the corridors. We walked quickly to our Transfiguration class and were the last in, everyone was settling into their seats. I avoided looking further back to where Quintin sat.

"Alright class." The young Professor Harcourt clapped his hands together confidently "You better shake a leg if your first lesson didn't wake you up. We're turning flobberworms into fritters, cakes into cabbages and if we have time we're going to transfigure chess pieces. Next lesson we're going to start human transfiguration so we got to get this done." He put his arms behind the back of his silver suit. I had my chin resting in my hand, staring again at the shape of his hips and thighs. Absent-mindedly admiring his physique, a habit I admittedly frequented in this class. When I met his dark eyes I quickly looked away and felt my cheeks warm. Our teacher strolled back to his desk and I convinced myself he hadn't noticed me checking him out.

The flobberworms were ten inches long and passed around in tubs. They didn't move much and were too distracted munching piles of shredded lettuce to notice the students doing magic on them. I was handed my crate by a helpful Gryffindor and carried it back, setting it down onto my desk. It expelled yellow mucus that made me gag. Come on, don't be a girl. I pulled out my wand.

Rod was one of the first students to finish and move on. I was having more difficulty, but it pleased me to see that due to his cursing and disgusted expression Quintin was too.

"Gusano Bunellium." I did the correct wand movements and visualised. My worm reared its head to me finally, crusty scabs grew from its skin in a few places and stopped. I lowered my wand with a sigh. Halfway through the lesson those of us lagging behind had to stop and move on. Kiena at least looked like she made a decent attempt.

I was a whiz when it came to duelling. I impressed my Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, the solemn Slytherin head-teacher who only showed his favouritism by not yelling at me and the slightest upward quirk of his corner-lip. Even more so impressive considering I was a Hufflepuff and muggle-born. But this wasn't Professor Brickenden's class, and Professor Harcourt looked far from satisfied with my achievements.

"See me after class, Philkin."

Dammit. "Yes Sir." Catching Rod alone was seeming more and more like an impossible task. At the end of the lesson we were turning pawn pieces into queens and all I'd managed to do was make mine taller. I was demoralised. Everyone went to leave at the end of class and I packed up slower, Kiena gave me a sympathetic smile before leaving. Professor Harcourt sat down behind his desk with a sigh, swishing his wand and making one of the chairs drag itself over.

I sat down opposite and my mouth felt dry. He really was quite young for a teacher but sharp-minded and keen-eyed. Even the boys were impressed by him and sucked up at times. He was cool, even if never lenient. I could tell nothing would fool him, he knew how teenaged minds worked and under those dark eyes I'd just obey. Serious, occasionally witty in a dry way and arrogant – though he probably had a right to be. His brain worked fast in a way that I'd never known anyone else's to, undoubtedly why he taught here at such a young age.

He leaned back in his seat with another sigh "Philkin, I'm a bit worried about your performance in my class." While I hadn't done well I wasn't the worst, but I decided to let him finish. "Your three-scroll-report was also of unsatisfying quality."

"Oh…" I was confused "What was wrong with it?"

"I don't feel like you're doing your best."

I felt the confused expression etch its way onto my face. I had tried. I spent almost all my free time practicing what I learnt in lessons until I got it right. Professor Harcourt stood with another sigh, walking around the desk until he was leaning against it. My heart was hammering. No way had he seen me checking him out all those times, I kept trying to convince myself. No way.

"I'm willing to offer you some extra credit." He spoke with hands in those silver trouser pockets. The smile on his handsome face was friendly. Blood flowed to my cock but I also felt frightened of him.

"I-I definitely" I cleared my throat "plan to come by and practice with the flobberworms on my s-study breaks Sir."

"Good boy." He hopped up and whipped back around to the other side of his desk. The sentiment reminded me of what Rod said to me after we… Good boy.

I stood up as my teacher started looking through desk papers.

"Well… if that'll be all…"

He gave a brief smile in farewell. I left uncertainly, turning back at the door to see his dark eyes flicker up then back down. A grin forming as he went back to his reading. I exited the door for lunch.

o0O0o

spellman's syllabry

Fluvidus Evanesca - vanishes liquids. Made it up in chapter ten.

Gusano Bunellium - took the liberty to invent an incantation for the flobberworm to fritter transfiguration spell. "Gusano" is Spanish for "worm", "bunellium" is taken from "buñuelo" which is Spanish for "fritter".

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2020 Invnarcel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Worms to fritters. Cakes to cabbages. Ugh!

Philkin might have resolved to move on from Quintin, but he keeps turning up in his head.

If some enterprising magical person hasn't come up with a wPhone, someone should. :P

Edited by drpaladin
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Oh Boy--another dominant in Philkin's path--is he that easy to read and so willing to play a sub role right now as he is just figuring out who he is and what he wants ?

Rod is not as fixed on Philkin as Philkin is fixed on Rod, it seems.This new teacher option of new adventure in your terms is a surprise. Philkin is now given up by his ex and Rod is not paying him attention. He must want a new sexual option since he is alone.

I had expected Rod to monopolize his new toy, Philkin , with more master like actions. He might add a chastity cage to Philkin to keep him always under control. Or since he noticed Philkin like doing sex in front of others or so Rod thought, then he might transport Philkin to an adult arcade so he could be unknown and  remove his clothes and make him a sex toy for any and all comers. His cock and ass could be thrust through the glory hole and guys could be invited in to suck and fuck Philkin in his private booth. Rod could fuck him or make him suck his cock in their shared private booth when his ass and cock were being used by the other side of the gloryhole.

Philkin could be tied up and  forced to wear a mask in the arcade or at another location and guys who are Rod's friends could fuck him. Philkin could be forced to wear costumes.

Lots of ideas could be developed into dom-sub play with Philkin taken down his sub path even farther by Rod. Will any new sex play be forthcoming with Rod ?

Am I reading too much into this set of statements by Philkin when analyzing his teacher Harcourt-----

"He was cool, even if never lenient. I could tell nothing would fool him, he knew how teenaged minds worked and under those dark eyes I'd just obey. Serious, occasionally witty in a dry way and arrogant – though he probably had a right to be. His brain worked fast in a way that I'd never known anyone else's to, undoubtedly why he taught here at such a young age. "

Philkin has the serious hots for his  handsome teacher Harcourt who knew what was happening and let nothing--like Philkin-fool him. His teacher has clearly sized him up.

So, Philkin said he would obey ( his word)  his hot teacher and I bet he will. Rod has primed the pump and eased Philkin into being a compliant sexual sub ready for Harcourt. Was this a plan by Rod and Harcourt or just coincidental, like the use of the phrase good boy? Two sexual masters can see a kinship.

Maybe Harcourt is at the school because he has supposedly hidden love of being a master to sub young guys? We could find out soon.

So far this is written with normal teenage angst and suffering. l like your story line and atmosphere-exploratory, fun, gentle, fantasy, sexual play with no hate or real, long lasting pain.You have kept things from going dark .I realize master-sun, bdsm roles can go dark

Thank you for another thought provoking chapter.

I remember you writing that you have a limited number of chapters to go before you more on to other works. I hope you have several more Philkin chapters left, please. You must have more to say and this story line has lots of potential

 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

Oh Boy...

Thanks so much for such a long comment 😯 I have another three chapters pre-written after this one. I don't think the strory will get quite that sexual... but one of the upcoming chapters is sexual and something new happens in it 😆

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..