Jump to content
    Invnarcel
  • Author
  • 1,786 Words
  • 724 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Gillygate - 7. Adam & Newt Philtres

Oh yeah, I forgot: adult content warning in this one too. Though it is more brief.

I was thinking a lot about Rod the evening and night after we fucked. I was sure that after becoming another of his conquests I'd be given the cold shoulder of indifference and be ignored. I was surprised he might want to fuck me again, I was also surprised by how much I enjoyed myself. How addicting; I almost put myself in another frenzy by remembering it. I was thinking about Quintin an equal amount. I felt slightly better about things after having sex – great sex – with another guy. It still didn't change anything since we'd broken up, and that should be clear.

When crawling out the common-room for breakfast I saw yet another floating bouquet of flowers. This time tied in a red bow and with no card. I felt a surge of embarrassment. Everyone in my entire house who got up before me would see these floating by the entry every morning. Was Quintin really going to leave them here everyday until I approached him? He'd always been bashful, it was why public affection made him uncomfortable but he was fine when we were alone. When it came to conflicts he wouldn't initiate the talking, and it seemed he was doing the same thing now.

I pulled out my wand and pointed "Duro." By my scathing spell the bouquet slowly petrified, cracking as it turned to solid stone then fell, breaking against the ground. Let him find it next morning.

I headed to the Great Hall, joining the crowd of students. Hogwarts ghosts were gliding through the walls as everyone feasted. I saw Kiena halfway down the Hufflepuff table and jogged eagerly.

"Hey, morning!"

"Morning," she swallowed a mouthful of egg toast "Get your daily flowers?"

"Turned them to stone and left them on the floor."

"Rough." She chased it down with a goblet of juice.

I sat beside her and started forking sausages onto my plate. I glanced at the Slytherin table then the teachers at the far end of the room. Reaching into my pocket I discretely pulled out the second note I'd been sent.

"I want you to teach me that tracking spell. But first, try it again now for me please."

"What if he's not here right now? I'm not chasing it if it flies out the hall, I'm eating."

"That's okay. But please."

Kiena peeked at the teachers before turning and pulling out her wand "Avenseguim." The note slid out of my hand and floated between us, but instead of flying off it just jerked and twitched in place.

"Hmm no good." She put her wand away. "It was gifted to you and by now you've accepted it as yours. We'll have to wait until he sends a third note."

I snagged the paper with a sigh and slipped it away. Went back to piling on sausages when I caught sight of Quintin at the Ravenclaw table. He was staring with a sad longing, a few of his housemate friends were glancing over too. I dipped my eyes, feeling a rush of anger at myself and him. How could I feel bad for him, even for just a split moment?

"We have until the end of this month to sign up for the Apparition classes." Kiena murmured, pulling me back.

"Yeah, I gotta do that. Being able to teleport will be cool."

"Do you have a free next?"

"Would I be awake now if I had a free first thing in the morning? No, I have Defence Against the Dark Arts. Then a free."

"Ah. I got Divination." She cut herself another slice of yolky toast and popped it into her mouth. "Then History of Magic."

After breakfast the two of us left the Great Hall in separate directions. We were both misfits, had acquaintances but no other close friends. I was surprised when my way became blocked by none other than Huet, the younger Ravenclaw who I caught kissing my ex.

"What have you got to be ignoring Quintin for, aye?" he was scared but determined. "He's been crying every night!"

My surprise turned into rage "So he should. He went behind my back."

"I'm not saying you should take him back, but at least talk to him!"

I was able to study Huet's face for the first time, he had freckles and pink patches on his cheeks. Otherwise he looked fairly ordinary. The flow of students passed us as we stood facing each other in the corridor.

"Listen to me, Huet." My voice went low and threatening, he tensed up. "If you try speaking to me again I'll throw you more than just a disarming charm." I stepped around him and left.

Professor Brickenden was a warlock – a particularly fierce-looking old wizard with expert degrees in duelling and martial magic. This made him very cool, but he was also the head of Slytherin house so I was undecided on how I felt about him. He was stern, unfriendly and prone to frightening moments of whipping around with a wild gaze if a student was acting up in his class. An action that terrified the younger students. He had a lined face, a well-receded hairline that ended in a grey ponytail. Dressed always in black robes and boots. His classroom was made of dark wood, he entered after everyone else and paced the desks to the end of the room.

There was little over a dozen of us here, as Professor Brickenden refused to take students into his N.E.W.T. class unless they got an Outstanding grade last year. On the other side of the room I saw aspiring Auror, Rod with a pair of other popular Gryffinfors. He shot me a brief smirk before our teacher drew his wand, the window blinds fell and darkened the room. Candles lit in their brackets on the walls.

"I will be collecting your essays on Dementors at the end of the lesson, when I mark the roll." He growled. "Today we're going to be learning about the Imperturbable charm."

It was a rigorous lesson. He left us with a cramp in our wrists and the knowledge we'd be starting nonverbal spells next class. I was heading out with the crowd when halfway down the corridor Rod jogged over to appear at my shoulder.

"What class do you have now, Philkin?"

"I have a free now." I slowed to a stop. Feeling nerves and an excitement from yesterday.

"No way." He laughed. "We have the same study-breaks. Come with me to the Gryffindor Tower, I want to show you something."

I followed the tall boy across the castle, had to wait in a cleaner's closet while he went through the Fat Lady's portrait into his house's common-room. When he returned he was doing his best to hide a handheld crate under his robes. It could've been a beer crate, but I recognised the clinking bottles as the Adam and Newt philtres. He looked both ways before closing the door behind him.

"Colloportus." I heard it lock. "I'm a connoisseur when it comes to this stuff, as you'll see. Lumos." With added light I could see the multi-coloured and glittery sex potions he owned. "You're already familiar with this." He showed me the dark blue salve and I gulped at the memory of it. "This philtre, the red one will keep you hard for three hours no matter how many times you cum. The green one here is pretty intense… it makes you insanely horny, animalistic. The yellow one is for a bit of kink, it'd make both of us real sweaty and then piss heaps of diluted urine, for water-sports I guess."

I looked over the ten bottles that'd been used to various degrees. The seven colours of the rainbow plus pink, white and an unopened black bottle.

"The white one," Rod slipped it out "as you can guess makes you cum heaps. I mean, a real mess-"

"What about the black one?" I eyed the shimmering bottle.

"That one… is also for a bit of kink. The dark, BDSM kind. If you drank it willingly you'd enter an almost mindless state and follow any sexual orders I gave you. Like a drugged slave."

"…have you ever taken multiple of these at the same time?"

Rod slid the white bottle back "That would be extremely dangerous. There's a reason I had to go to Knockturn Alley to get these. They're basically outlawed. Sex magic can be addicting and very dangerous."

I nodded slowly in understanding "Well, I'm still game to try more."

"We'll get caught if we drink these in the middle of the day." He set the philtres down on a storage box. "But before I go start our boring Potions assignment I'd love a blowjob." A coy, mischievous smirk raising a corner of his mouth.

"The corridor is right outside!" I hissed. We were already keeping our voices low.

Rod tapped the door with his wand "Muffliato." The air rippled "Now we won't be overheard."

I got down on my knees for him then, horny at the thought of his big dick. He chuckled as I kissed the erection through his trousers, rubbing and worshipping before we got his fly undone. I sucked on the head in the dim wand-light. Rod knocked over a mop in the corner while keeping himself up, moaning from my fervency. It felt degrading to be kneeling in this cleaner's closet with Rod's dick in my mouth, and I loved it. Moaning through my mouthful as I bobbed to take his length and girth down my throat. I must have been servicing him for fifteen minutes. My jaw was starting to ache while Rod's thrusts matched my bobbing.

"Ah- fuck- oh- I'm gonna cum."

I moved faster for him and his groans increased in urgency before he blew his load in my mouth. He gasped. I tasted the hot gooeyness and swallowed him without thinking. He was so hot. I sucked the last of the hardness from his softening cock, Rod panting with pleasure for another twenty seconds.

"Thanks for that, Philkin." He tucked his flaccid cock away before doing up the fly.

"Thank you." I said back. My knees were sore when I stood. Rod undid his enchantments and went to smuggle his potions back in his dorm.

I left for the library, hoping no one would be able to tell what I'd been up to. There was so much homework and studying to do, as fun as that was I couldn't do it too often without it effecting my grades.

o0O0o

spellman's syllabry

Duro - Hardening Charm.

Lumos - Wand-Lighting Charm.

Muffliato - Prevents you from being overheard.

So feel free to tell me what you'd like more of in the story. More or less smut, more focus on romance and love rivals, more magic duels? My main plot actually comes in next chapter. Thanks so much!
© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2020 Invnarcel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How about love rivals and smut---Philkin could have rivals who want him for his personality and his body . He needs to learn how to handle sex and studying. Rod has found a new submissive and he will want more adventures and blow jobs, etc.  until he tires of Philkin. But for now, he has a high sex drive and more potions.... Philkin is very agreeable and has not said no to Rod yet.

I bet as you defined Rod that he will want to try more with Philkin and at some point be too aggressive for Philkin .Philkin maybe have a crisis and not like his bolder and perhaps more risky activities with Rod since they are pure sex with no meaning other than pleasure seeking. The secret admirer might give Philkin a hope and an out from Rod's sexual play and be a better and safer alternative. I hope a good person with strong dueling skills to handle Rod appears who is the secret admirer

The ex needs to move on. He has lost Philkin by his behavior.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I like a good balance of all, although I probably find romance and drama most interesting.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..