Jump to content
    Invnarcel
  • Author
  • 1,567 Words
  • 1,384 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Gillygate - 12. Frontlines of Adventure!

M content rating in this chapter.

I was naked and kneeling on Gillygate's bed. Rod was also naked and standing, stroking his big cock with one hand and holding his wand in the other. That devilish smirk and athletic body got me instantly hard whenever I saw it.

He lifted his wand "Incarcerous." Ropes whipped out and bound my arms tightly to my body. I was gagged, bending over while my cock throbbed.

"That's a nice look for you, Philkin." Rod spoke while stroking himself.

My voice was muffled, I struggled against the ropes for him. My ass was in the air. Rod stepped over to the bed and smacked it. I jumped. He smacked my ass a couple more times, widening the cheeks and then started to finger me. I moaned and struggled. Rod chuckled and then reached down to pull out my gag.

"Shouldn't we cover the portrait?" I asked with a blush, cheek against the bedding while Rod fingered me.

"I like the idea of people watching you get fucked by me." He spoke back arrogantly, that finger still working my hole. I grit my teeth and groaned. "Say it for me, Philkin."

"I beg for you to fuck me, Rod."

"You're such a good slut." He squeezed my ass with his other hand.

"Yes, Sir."

"The other Gryffindor boys got nervous at the idea of being unarmed and letting me do magic on them…"

"I just want to do what you want. Use me, Sir."

"Hmm." Rod paused thoughtfully for a while. A moment of contemplation passed while he continued to finger me. "That portrait's as red as you are, I'd say the subject was also gay."

I was too embarrassed to look at the portrait. I closed my eyes, body clenching at Rod's intrusion.

"Alright," Rod said and lifted a foot onto the bed, by my face "Start worshipping my foot like a good Hufflepuff slut."

I started to kiss and lick his foot and toes. Moaning as Rod added lube and another finger while widening me. I was doing stuff with Rod that I'd never done with other boys. He was so sexy that he brought it out of me. Just knowing it was his foot made me eager to lick and suck it. After a while of that Rod lifted his foot and stepped on my face, pushing my head into the bed. He started fingering me harder, foot squishing into my cheek. I moaned louder, hormones going crazy. It was so hot to be dominated by him like this. To be humiliated and used.

After ten minutes of this torturous pleasure, Rod took his foot off my face and stepped away from the bed. I was panting, hard and leaking. Rod tilted his head while admiring my helpless position.

He lifted his wand "Emancipare." The ropes loosened before vanishing. I straightened, reaching down for my hard cock and fingered hole.

Rod stepped over to the bed, between my legs and leant down to kiss me. We started making out, his tongue forcing itself into my mouth. My skin prickled with arousal. When he reached down and started jerking me off I moaned into him. Rod pulled his head back and then slipped his fingers into my mouth, making me taste my own precum. I made sure to look into his sadistic eyes while sucking them clean.

"You want to do whatever I want?" he asked.

"Yes… Sir."

He took his fingers out my mouth and stepped back "Stand up, put your arms out."

I obeyed him. Rod stepped over then guided me to the wall, pushing me against it and raised his wand "Epoximise." I felt my skin suction onto the wood behind me. He stepped back with another devilish smirk "Flagello…" a long whip started sprouting from his dark wand. "Is this what you want, Philkin?"

My mouth was dry, arms out and I was completely immobile. Despite this my cock was fully hard and glistening with precum. I swallowed "yes, Sir."

"Then count for me…" he spun the whip before lashing me in the chest. I cried out, there was a moment of real pain before arousal flooded my system. Gratitude for his domination.

"One… Sir."

Rod smirked, his eyes were alight at my suffering. At his control over my arousal. He whipped me again and again. His cock stayed hard throughout. Each time I counted for him I remembered to call him 'Sir'. This went on for over a dozen more whips before I reached my breaking point.

"Rod! I…"

"Was it too much?" he snapped out of his sinister expression like it was a trance.

"No. I'm gonna- cum…" I writhed in place against the wall.

He grinned with humour, made the whip vanish before freeing me "Finite Incantatem."

I unstuck and fell to my hands and knees. My cock was throbbing and almost bursting, I felt like one stroke would have me bust a puddle onto the floor. I tried to will it away. There were pink lines on my chest. Rod stepped over, I looked up at him and that hard cock.

"Worship my dick then," he ordered. "Worship me."

I got off my hands and started sucking his cock. It was harder to suck a cock so big, but his size turned me on. I bobbed my head along his shaft, sucked tight on the head before pulling it out with a wet pop. Lifted his cock up so I could suck his shaved balls. Rod was moaning and gently thrusting. I worshipped him like he ordered. I didn't complain even though my knees were sore against the wooden floor. After another ten minutes of devoted cock worship my mouth was also aching. Rod took my head and started to thrust down my throat. Due to his length that cock was easily going down into my neck. I gagged a few times and Rod chuckled. Streams of saliva were hitting the floor. Five minutes after that he pulled his slippery cock out. My face was flushed and smeared.

"Onto the bed." He ordered. I crawled over and climbed up.

Rod turned me onto my back, unable to keep his hand from stroking that cock. He waved his wand over my limbs "Sericum Colligato." The red silk bindings wound themselves over my wrists and ankles, tying me to the bedposts. Rod started adding more lube to my widened hole. He didn't want to waste his salve and had to make sure I could take his girth. He pointed to the green philtre sitting on the bedside table. "After I drink that I'll change. I'll become extremely horny. I probably won't be able to acknowledge your consent while we're fucking… so if you tell me to stop I might not be able to. Not until the effects wear off. So… are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you to fuck me, Rod."

He shrugged. Reaching for the bottle he pulled out the stopper, brought it to his lips and took a tiny sip. Shook his head roughly. He resealed the bottle and set it back down. Looked back to me with a new hunger clouding his features. The magic was setting in.

What followed was purely animalistic. It hurt, but I did ask for it. Rod fucked me hard and fast on the bed, growling and insane. It was like getting fucked by a werewolf. His stamina was greatly heightened. I was yelling and groaning as he fucked me with that huge cock, but he paid me no mind. I tugged and kicked against my bindings. I would've told him to be softer but there was no point in trying. Rod was mindless, hands grabbing at my body and face as he heaved. Thrusted. I was completely owned and dominated. It lasted for half an hour. Rod growled when he came, long and loud while shooting into me. Another deep cream pie.

He was panting after, collapsing on top of me. Our bodies were wet with sweat, I could feel his breaths against my neck. I felt him lick a pink mark from where he'd whipped me. The sex had been too rough for me to cum, but I was still hard with a line of precum down the side of my shaft. When Rod was feeling back to himself he started jerking me off.

"Haven't cum yet? I can take care of that."

"Oh God…" it didn't take me long before I felt overwhelmed. Struggling against my bonds while passing the point of no return "oh fuck! I'm gonna-"

Rod laughed at me when I came, shooting far across the bed. Groaning helplessly and thrusting as he jerked the last of my seed out of me. Squeezing and making me shudder before I deflated. He kissed the side of my face and then licked off a bead of sweat.

"Good boy."

o0O0o

spellman's syllabry

Incarcerous - binding ropes/cords.

Emancipare - releases bindings (okay so I didn't know about this when I invented Sciogli, not that it really matters. But I don't think this works for small knots anyway).

Epoximise - Sticking Charm.

Flagello - I half-invented this one. The Whip Spell that Bellatrix used doesn't have a known incantation but she was probably doing it non-verbally. "Flagello" is a Latin way of saying "whip" so there you go.

Sericum Colligato - I invented this, makes red silk bindings.

Well that was rather got.
© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2020 Invnarcel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Well, I guess they're both getting what they want. Philkin is being a submissive slave and Rod's letting his fantasy sex side loose. He is being polite about it in his own way.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Love 2
Link to comment

OMG--Philkin was a good boy! He really is submissive.

I am wrung out

They explored their boundaries and Philkin submitted to Rod in every way.

I am glad Rod made sure Philkin got off.

I can't wait to see what is next.

Thank You

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I personally am not interested in any BDSM or its depiction but your writing is really good so I made it through this chapter all right.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..