Jump to content
    Jack Frost
  • Author
  • 3,120 Words
  • 1,680 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving On - 19. Chapter 19

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

And there may be some sexual contents. Be warned.

“Ben!” Matt jumped out of the car when he saw us coming off of the bus, and ran to hug Ben.

“Oh god, now here the weather is more bearable,” I delighted myself, feeling 25F instead of 5F as it had been for almost all week up north. Not that I hate the cold, it’s just that it’s been tiring to bundle up all the time for it. Just then I saw Mom next to Mrs. Lemoureaux.

“Mom!” I hugged her, “Missed you!” She blushed a little. Mrs. Lemoureaux smiled at me, and then hugged Ben.

“Ok Julie, I think I’ll have my son back,” Mom said, waving, “Bye!” And we got in the car. Ben and Matt looked at me, looking a little sad and waved bye as well.

“Take care, Elizabeth,” Mrs. Lemoureaux said before noticing Matt, who was throwing small rocks, trying to knock the icicles down, “Matt! Arrête ou sinon pas de dessert pour toi à soir! Pis monte dans l’auto,” she hollered. (Matt! Stop or otherwise no dessert for you tonight! Get in the car)

Pulling out of downtown Wilkes-Barre onto Interstate 81, Mom looked quite happy.

“I didn’t think you’d be here today to get me,” I told her as I watched the view of the valley while we were going up on the side of the mountains.

“I got out of work early for this,” Mom replied, “I just don’t want them to take you again,” she joked.

“Awh, d’you think I spent too much time with them?” I pouted.

“Yes, but did you have a nice time?” she asked.

“Of course! I went to Quebec City and Ottawa as well!” I rambled on telling her what I had seen there. Mom seemed to be pleased and happy that I got the most out of this trip, including improving my French.

“At least I’ll have a good excuse when I tell the school that this was meant to help you to learn better…” she rolled her eyes, “They just called me yesterday saying that you can’t miss another day of school.”

“Heh, no comment,” I said, “Any homework?”

“Krist and Jake piled copies of their notes in your room…in an unorganized manner, but I doubt you’ll have a lot to do this weekend.”

I told her about the apartment and the nice neighborhood setting.

“Wait… You slept in his room? But how did you sleep? I know you wouldn’t share a bed,” Mom wondered.

“Erm…” I paused a little way too long.

“Never mind. I forgot it’s not weird for you since you slept with Krist and Jake sometimes,” she brushed off whatever she had in her mind. That was too close to an awkward explanation.

We got home, and Jake was so happy to see me and automatically flipped on his back, asking me to rub his belly. I went to the kitchen to get him a meaty bone, and he took it and ran to the living room to eat it in private. Mom had already taken out some salmon and wrapped them in foil with butter and spices to grill them in the toaster oven. I gave her some of the maple products I had bought and she was happy I got her something. I also gave her $200 back that I didn’t spend.

“I gave you my bonus,” Mom smiled, “Why didn’t you spend it all?”

“I didn’t really have the chance to… Go treat yourself to something nice,” I finished the last piece of salmon.

I went to my room early because I was exhausted from the long trip back. I saw a pile of papers and notes that my friends had left on my desk next to the computer. Fuck it… I’ll worry about it tomorrow. I took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower. Naturally I had to do the deed to relieve myself after a week of sex flings that had left my body in overproduction mode. It only took a thought of Ben and…Julien to get me coming quicker.

After my shower, I was doing my hair, fixing it so it could come out right after it dried. Then my cell started ringing in my room. I had left it there when I went away so I wouldn’t have to deal with long-distance and roaming bills.

“Hey!” I answered.

“Well…well…” said a familiar voice.

“Oh Julien…what’s up?” I grinned.

“Oh nothing, just missing you,” he pouted.

“Me too, but it’s only been fourteen hours since I left,” I looked at the clock.

“And?” he chuckled,” Loïc is talking to Ben right now, so I just decided to call you instead of being bored.”

“You’re sweet,” I sat down on the bed still with a towel around my waist.

We talked for a good thirty minutes until I felt too tired to go on. I put on my undies and went to bed, but before I could fall asleep I heard some scratching noises on my door.

“God…” I got out of bed to open the door finding Jake zooming into the room, and he sat down to look at me with his ears up.

“Get on the bed…” I told him by patting the bed. Jake jumped up and quickly found his spot, laying down and looking like a little black furball.

“Mom, I have Jake with me. Good night!” I called out of the door before finally dropping my lazy ass off to sleep.

I woke up around noon because Jake was poking me with his little paw. I grumbled as I got up and took him in my right arm to take him out. I ignored the cold blasting all over me in my undies. No one can see me anyway since the house is surrounded by the woods. I chuckled as I watched Jake relieving himself for a long time, and then run back inside. Cute little devil. I noticed Mom’s car was gone, so she must have been out shopping.

I called Ben to see if we could do homework together, but he said he was out doing some errands with his dad. Nevertheless, he was almost done and he told me to go ahead to his house as his mother and Matt were home anyway.

“Hi Mrs. Lemoureaux, Ben told me… I greeted her at the door.

“Yes, I know. Come in the kitchen,” she let me in and I went to the table.

“Want some lemon pie? I just got it from Birna’s coffeeshop,” she took out a plate and fork to serve me a slice before I even had the chance to say yes. God, Birna’s pie business must be booming now because of Mrs. Lemoureaux’s sweet tooth. She also gave me some milk to wash the pie down.

I finished the pie and asked her if I could go to the bathroom and then get a head start doing the homework in Ben’s room. She smiled and told me I didn’t need to ask for permission.

“But quietly. I think Mathieu is napping now. The little imp worn himself out pulling a couple of pranks on Benoît,” she rolled her eyes, “That kid certainly will drive me to an early grave.”

I went up to the bathroom, and I found Matt standing at the sink with his pants down and his erect dick exposed. My eyes widened when I saw him twirling it around. Matt noticed me and jumped to cover his package with his hand, barely enough to cup it in.

“Shit…” I closed the door instinctively.

“Steph!” Matt said quietly. A few seconds later he opened the door, “Come in…” his face was all beet red.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to… But dude, lock the door if you’re going to do that!” I groaned, knowing I’d never forget this image in my head ever. Matt was sitting on the toilet, pants belt still unbuckled, and still blushing…as much as Ben would do with his cream-white skin. Matt’s skin is quite the same as his, so the similarly was strikingly the same, to the last detail.

“Sorry…” Matt started, “A friend told me about it, so I was trying to…euh…learn how to…ask, c’est quoi le mot?” he paused to think. (What’s the word?)

“Eh…continuer à m’expliquer en français…” I told him.

“Ben là…j’essayais d’apprendre à se crosser la baguette…” he quickly replied, still blushing a little. (Well…I was trying to learn how to stroke the baguette…)

“Se crosser?” I was a little confused.

“Well, you know… You take your dick and…shake it?” he said.

“Oh…OH!” I felt a little embarrassed. He looked at me, wondering about something, “Well, Matt…it seems you didn’t succeed in doing it yet…”

“Could you show me then?” he asked out of the blue, eyes back to the floor. Huh?!

“Erm, Matt… This is something you should be asking your brothers…” my voice trailed away, trying to avoid this.

“But Ben is not here…” he said, still facing the floor.

“Wait till he comes home then,” I suggested.

“But…” he said. Oh not another ‘but’. “I can’t take it anymore… I feel so funny down there. Like…an urge to release,” he turned to look at me.

“I understand but…” I hesitated.

“Pleassseee…” he pouted.

“Ok…ok…ok…” I sighed, looking around the bathroom for a model because there was no way I’d use the real thing. I saw a toothpaste tube, so I used that.

“Ok… Let’s say this is a penis, ok?” I told him and he nodded, “Just do this…and let the skin slide up and down,” I mimicked the stroking, “Not twirling it around like you just did. That won’t do shit…”

“Ok…” he took the toothpaste and copied what I had showed him.

“Exactly! That’s it! You’ll know when you’re done…” I took the toothpaste to put it back, but where did I find it? Oh…right there… Then I turned around to see Matt, who had his dick out now, stroking it as I instructed. God, he’s sure not shy.

“Ah shit… Matt! I so didn’t want to see that!” I jerked my head around so he was out of sight.

“But it feels…so good,” he panted lightly, “I can’t stop…” I turned my head to peek.

“Move your hand a little upward,” I jerked my head back around, putting him out of view.

“Hmmmm…but I’m getting a weird feeling… Getting stronger too… Oh shit…” Matt whispered.

“Matt! Dammit…” I ran to get some toilet paper and caught his first spurt of semen to stop it from landing on his shirt. I held the toilet paper under his dick to catch the remaining drops. My goodness, he’s really grown for his age…like five inches. Oh damn, that sounded really perverted now. Just shut up.

“What’s that white stuff?” Matt looked a little nervous, “Is it bad?”

“No…no…” I wiped the head dry, “I didn’t tell you that’s the ‘release’. Just…put it away…” Matt tucked it back in his undies.

“Sorry…” Matt grinned lightly, “But it felt better now.”

“What’s going on?” Ben came into the bathroom.

“Let’s say I had to be the brother for a while, and that was the most awkward moment in my whole life,” I threw away the toilet paper.

“Huh?” Ben looked confused.

“You ask him… I’ve had enough…” I left the bathroom to go to Ben’s room.

I started on my biology homework and fifteen minutes later, Ben came in looking amused.

“Shut up…” I warned him, but he just bursted out laughing, “God, glad that amuses you.”

“It’s really cute… I’m sorry. I should’ve saw it coming when he asked a couple weird questions,” Ben sat on my lap, kissing my forehead, “But that means he’s looking up to you now. Any moment now, he’ll start pulling tricks on you like he does to me and Adrien. History speaks… he does the same to Julien and used to with my ex.”

“Steph!” Matt blushed his way in the room, “Désolé!” (Sorry) he pulled me into a hug.

“Oh…heh…” I rubbed his head. He’s just about five feet tall and I’m about six. He let me go, grinning and giggling out of the room. I went to close the door so Ben and I could have some privacy.

“Cute kid,” I smirked at Ben, but Ben was giggling so hard with his hand over his mouth, “What?”

“On your back…” he pointed. I reached around my back and felt a sheet of paper sticking on it. On it was written ‘Someone fuck my asshole’ with an arrow pointing down.

“Told you so!” Ben laughed.

“Matt!” I called out, but I heard him closing his bedroom door, laughing as well. That little punk. One day I’ll get him back.

I crossed the lake on the ice to the trail where I found Krist and Jake waiting as usual. Krist was holding a cup of coffee, so that means…he’s a little moody…

“Krist! Jake!” I shouted. Jake and Krist jumped and turned around to see me. Krist was already waving his hand in the air.

“Fuck! You made me spill some coffee on my hand!” Krist growled, looking like he was ready to dump the rest of the coffee at my face.

“Yeah, happy to see you too,” I grinned, “Here…something from Canada…” I handled over a bag.

“What’s this?” Jake asked, holding a piece of golden-brown candy.

“Maple candies,” I took one in my mouth, “Try it.”

“Not bad… Not bad… Especially with coffee,” Krist said.

“So tell us!” Jake said, “About the trip.”

“Of course!” I told them all about the trip while we waited for the bus and then more about it after we got on the bus. I filled in for Alex as well before Ben got on and mocked Fran’s gloomy look at him, and that made several kids giggle through their teeth.

“I certainly hope my entrance was dramatic enough!” Ben grinned at us before sitting down in front of us.

“Hey Ben,” we all greeted him. Ben joined in our conversation, adding more details about the trip.

“Who are Julien and Loïc?” Krist wondered.

“Yeah, you mentioned them a few times already,” Alex nodded.

“They’re my close friends,” Ben answered.

“I can see that, but the way you talk about them makes them sound like…” Krist told Ben.

“Like what?” Ben looked at him curiously.

“Well, boyfriends,” Krist whispered so the kids around us wouldn’t overhear us and get the wrong idea.

“Oh…” Ben blushed slightly, “I won’t deny it. Julien is my best friend. Loïc, we just met for the first time when we were there.”

“Gay?” Alex looked questioningly, “Eh, no comment.” Krist looked at us, like he had something on his mind.

“Eh, whatever. I don’t judge people over stuff like that,” Krist brushed it off, rolling his eyes, “Sometimes, I don’t think it’s right though.”

“Agreed,” Jake nodded.

At that moment, Ben and I could feel the sense of uncertainly in the air. What my friends have said doesn’t sound positive nor negative…just unclear. I just don’t know and I’m still not ready for it, frankly. They don’t seem to be the intolerant type and they were raised to be open-minded, but you never know.

“Steph, fais-toi-z-en pas,” Ben whispered, "on est pas obligé de leur dire...” I nodded, meaning I understood. (Don’t worry… We’re not obligated to tell them)

“Huh?” Krist looked at us.

“Nothing,” Ben answered, “I was just asking Steph if he did the homework yesterday.”

“Yeah guys, thanks for piling up stacks of shit on the desk while I was gone,” I smirked.

“Blame the teachers, not us,” Krist rolled his eyes, and then smiled.

“Steph!” Mrs. Schultz smiled, “Great to have you back. I was just getting into French class when she said my name.

“Erm…thanks?” I sat down at my usual desk.

“I was wondering about your unusual absence, so I called your mother. And I was surprised to learn that you were spending a week in Quebec,” she looked excited, “Please tell the class about it! S’il vous plait, racontez-en!” (Please, talk about it)

“Erm, ok…I went to Montreal with a friend…” and the details of the trip started over again. I hope I don’t need to repeat that any more today. Not that I don’t mind showing off Canada, but I need a freaking break. Mrs. Schultz was happy and quite pleased that my French had improved somewhat, so she didn’t fail me for a couple of quizzes that I missed.

“Hey!” Ben said at our lunch table before he suddenly almost got knocked over by that same jerk of a senior he had a problem with a couple of weeks ago.

“Yo!” Krist zoomed off his seat to push him away, “What’s your fucking problem?!” Krist spat at his face.

“Him,” the senior grumbled.

“Huh? I don’t speak retardedese,” Krist put his hand around his ear to mock him.

“Him…for being...” the senior guy said, but paused when he saw someone over his shoulder, “Different…” he turned around.

“For being different?” Krist looked confused. Oh no, please don’t tell him. Just don’t! My mind screamed.

“Hold it there, young man!” Mrs. Benton yelled at the senior, “What’s going on now?”

“Nothing!” the guy said, looking a little annoyed.

“Right, if it were nothing, I wouldn’t’ve walked over here,” she said sarcastically, arms folded.

“He nearly shoved Ben to the floor for no reason,” Krist told her.

“Is that so?” Mrs. Benton stared at the guy. He nodded hesitantly.

“Then go to the office with me,” she sighed, “You’ve got issues to work out.”

“Maybe you’re right,” he grumbled, trying to feign innocence. He walked with Mrs. Benton out of the lunchroom.

“Asshole,” Krist returned to his seat, looking obviously annoyed, “What did he mean by ‘different’?” Krist asked Ben.

“Well…” Ben’s voice trailed off, “It’s so stupid.” Don’t tell him, Ben. Just lie… I know you will.

“I can imagine it is,” Krist scoffed, “Well?”

“For being foreign…” Ben finally answered the question.

“What the fuck?” Krist looked dumbstruck, “That makes no sense at all!” And then he started to curse in strings of words in Icelandic.

“Krist, calm down,” Jake told him.

“I’m calming down…” Krist hovered his hands over the table, “This just pisses me off. Ben, if that prick gets you again, tell me and I’ll take care of him.”

“Thanks…” Ben replied, “How sweet…” he giggled.

“Sweet?” Krist raised his eyebrows, “Are you getting gay on me?” Krist glared. Ben’s face blushed so hard, and I felt nervous now.

“Just kidding,” Krist laughed it off. Ben looked relieved and smiled. Then we went to eat our lunch.

Once again, a special thanks to Sharon for the editing job!!!
Encore une fois un remerciement spécial � François pour le « betareading » et pour la correction des textes français !!!
And finally once more, many thanks to a certain goat with sunglasses, CJames!

Discussion topic on GA can be found here through the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums?showtopic=5530

unpetitpoissonbleu@yahoo.ca
E-mails and feedbacks are highly appreciated.

Copyright © 2007 by Jack Frost. All Rights Reserved. No parts of this story may be copied, reproduced, in print or in any other format, without express written consent from the author.

Copyright © 2011 Jack Frost; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..