Jump to content
    Jack Frost
  • Author
  • 4,650 Words
  • 1,750 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving On - 9. Chapter 9

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

And there may be some sexual contents. Be warned.

The day after the uneventful moment I had with Cecile, there was a huge weekend snowstorm that developed into a huge nor'easter, and on Monday, it brought blizzard conditions all over the state and the northern parts of the East Coast. The day after the storm that brought over a foot and half of snow, a strong clipper cold front passed by, bringing strong winds and the temperatures plunged into single digits with wind chill down to twenty below zero. That caused a huge mess on the state roads because the salt wasn't very effective in extremely cold temperatures, so the interstate and state highways were shut down because of poor, dangerous driving conditions. Country roads weren't any better, so schools had to call off classes for a week, giving the students a weeklong vacation as we entered into a new weekend. So my friends and I killed time by staying at each other's houses, and we slept over three nights straight.

Mrs. Lemoureaux trusted us to leave Matt with us as she and Ben went out to get some pizza. As they came home and pulled into the driveway, we had the lights off and were already hidden behind the couch, plotting against Ben.

"Shhh, Krist, or he'll hear you!" I hushed in a soft, tense breath, "You too, Matt, farme-la!" (Shut up!) I covered his mouth in case my French wasn't clear enough to him, "Ok, here he comes. Don't even breathe," I hissed. The door wiggled around and opened slowly. "...3...2...1..."

All of us, me, Krist, Matt, Alex, and Jake jumped out from behind the couch as Ben turned on the lights. He jumped back, scared shitless by the surprise.

"What the fu..." he started to say.

"Happy Birthday Ben!" we all chanted, "Bonne Fête!" (Happy Birthday!) Matt happily said after us.

"But...but...how did you all know?" Ben asked as he stood straight recovering from the surprise.

"M'man et moi leur avons dit, y'a quelques jours, ben oui," (Mum and I told them few days ago, of course) Matt responded.

"Matt and your mother told me a few days ago and we ended up planning a little party for you," I smiled and put a pink bow on his head. Then Krist came over and added a rainbow colored Hawaiian lei around his neck. Alex took off the bow to put on a black birthday hat with a big "17" on the front, and then put the bow on the top of the hat.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me look all retarded," said Ben.

"That's exactly our intention," Krist smirked.

Ben's eyes widened as he turned to where Jake was, holding his digital camera.

"Ah, c'mon Jake, not the camera," Ben moaned.

All of us gathered quickly around Ben, giving goofy smiles while Ben rolled his eyes as the flash went on. Here we are, at Ben's to celebrate his 17th birthday, and I and my friends intended to make it the noisiest moment around the whole lake.

"Alors?" (Well?) Matt asked us, "Where's the cake?"

"My mum'll bring her homemade chocolate one later," Krist smiled proudly, "Her treat!"

"Where's your mom?" I asked Ben.

"At Unimart. She forgot to get some soda for us with the pizza," Ben said, "It's taking her a little time as the roads are still hell."

"Unimart? Oh! Orloski. We never call it Unimart. Before it got sold, it used to be Orloski for years and that name has been stuck in our vocabulary since," I noted to Ben about our convenience mart a mile down the road that links the lake to other communities in the mountains.

A little later, Mrs. Lemoureaux came in with five boxes of large fresh pizza from King's. King's has been in the area for years and it always makes one of the best pizzas in town. It's right on 309 near Birna's coffeeshop, and it also makes good Italian dishes as well.

"Finally, food!" Krist exclaimed as he went to Mrs. Lemoureaux to carry the pizza to the kitchen for her. She thanked him and greeted the rest of us.

"Matt, va pogner les cokes dans' valise d'auto, s'il te plaît." (Matt, go get the soda in the car trunk, please.) Matt went out to do what he was told.

"Krist, I understand your mother will be bringing the cake over, no?" she asked him as she walked into the kitchen to get the paper plates.

"Yes, she'll be here when I call her after we finish our pizza," he replied as he took two big pieces to his plate, and went to the living room to decide which movie to watch.

"Boys, it's..." she began to call out, but stopped looking at us as she saw Matt holding the two cartons of Coca-Cola, but in his mouth was a bag of two wrapped presents obviously meant for Ben. She sighed, "Matt, no, on est pas prêt à les y donner! Mets-les dans ma chambre." (Ah Matt, no. We're not ready to give them to him. Put them in my bedroom.) She said as Ben sniggered.

"Non, je les veux asteure," (No, I want them now) he told his mother in a pouting voice. Mrs. Lemoureaux rolled her eyes and gave him his plate of pizza.

We all sat down in the living room, on the couch and the floor, watching some movie that Krist had picked out for us. Mrs. Lemoureaux asked us few questions to get to know more about us. She also added a few embarrassing anecdotes about Ben's childhood that caused Ben to blush furiously.

"M'man, arrête..." (Mum, stop...) he glared at her.

"Ah, mon chéri, mais ce sont de vraies histories de toi quand t'étais un enfant cute!" (Ah, my dear, but they're true stories of you when you were a cute child!), stressing the last word as she continued to tease him a little more before stopping. Matt started to giggle.

"Matt, commence pas, ou sinon je leur dirai c'que tu faisais quand tu étais un enfant pisseux," (Matt, don't start, or otherwise I'll tell them what you used to do as a sissy child.) Ben said in a very straightforward tone, and then Matt shut himself up right after that to eat the last pieces of his pizza. We continued to watch the movie till we were halfway through. Alex, hearing something, turned and looked at the window.

"What's that noise?" he asked Mrs. Lemoureaux, who went up to the window and pulled back the curtain to see out. She squealed in joy and looked at Ben, all smiles.

"Oh Ben, your father is home and brought someone from faraway to see us," she said in English, intending for all of us to understand.

Ben appeared to have no clue who that might be, but then but then looked surprised, "No, it can't be..." and went up to the door. Matt seemed to get a clue too and followed behind him. I decided to join them as well, just out of curiously.

Ben opened the door and we all saw his dad coming out of the car, but there was another person coming out as well. Who is that? I squinted my eyes to see more clearly in the fading light of dusk. A guy, looking around 19 or 20, and he was a few inches taller than Ben's dad. He went to the trunk of the car, bending down, obscenely flaring his ass all bounded in his jeans. Holy shit was all I could say in my mind. My gay muse hinted to me that I should just go and hump him there as he was asking for it. He pulled out his big black duffel bag and turned to us. Obviously, the temperatures were still in the single digits, he was wearing his winter outfitters. His curly blond hair poked out in a ring around his toque. His face has the same skin color as Ben but the facial features were too different to be similar to Ben's, yet he was every bit as cute as Ben.

"Adrien!" Matt called out to him and ran to him to give him a big hug. Adrien? Ben's brother? All smiles, Ben followed Matt to overwhelm his brother adding another hug alongside Matt's. They all started to babble in French, and their dad joined into the conservation, pointing at the door to tell them to get inside and out of the cold.

As they all walked back inside, Mrs. Lemoureaux was delighted to see her oldest boy again, and she went towards him to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Jette les bagages là-bas pis viens manger de la pizza et du coke avec nous," (Throw the bags over there and eat some pizza and coke with us) she said.

"How did he get here with all of the roads snowed over?" I asked Ben.

"He took the train from New York City. Dad spent an hour driving slowly to pick him up," he answered.

"Boys," Mrs. Lemoureaux called out to get our attention as Adrien stood next to her, holding his pizza, "This is Adrien, my oldest son. Adrien, the blond over there is Krist," Krist waved at him, "The Asian guy sitting next to him is Alex, then to the left, Jake." She looked around and saw me, "Oh! I almost forget, that cutie sitting next to Benoît is Steph," she winked at me. Ben snorted into a giggling fit and I blushed so hard.

"Yeah, I love you too," I told her, smiling.

"Salut! Erm, I meant to say...hey," Adrien said to all of us and went to sit next to Ben and Matt, joining into the group.

"C'est quoi ça?" (What's that?) he pointed at the movie on TV.

"C.R.A.Z.Y.," Krist responded, apparently understood Adrien's pointing, "Interesting movie. I saw the DVD on the top of the TV, so I decided to put it in for all of us to watch. So far from what I'm seeing it's about a boy growing up in the 60's and 70's who was quite confused about his sexuality, and he worked quite hard to please his father concerning that matter by sticking to the girls," he explained.

"Yep, my favorite movie," Ben nodded and quickly appeared to realized what he has said, "Oh, because the time setting in the movie reflects very well on Quebec during these decades."

"Honestly, I wish someone could tell him there's nothing wrong not being with girls, and he should've faced his father about it. But again, it's like thirty years ago, can't expect people's thinking back then to be the same as now," Krist continued, "Oh well, it's cool." What was Krist trying to pull here? Has he been getting hints about me or about Ben? Or even about...me and him? I don't know, so far he seems to be relaxed and at ease saying all of that stuff. Ben caught the hint of concern on my face, and elbowed me to snap out of it before anyone else noticed. I should stop thinking too much as it makes me zone out too long.

I watched Ben talking to Adrien, in French obviously. I heard him mentioning my name several times and caught Adrien taking a look at me a couple of times, appearing to be thinking over what Ben was telling him.

"Intéressant," (Interesting) he said, "It's really nice what you've been doing to him lately," he smiled at me. Ben winked at me, assuring me that everything is ok. Like Ben, his English is very clear without having the accent of his native language affecting it in any way. His voice and his features are sexy as hell, obviously like his own brother. It must run in the family I guess.

Adrien was paying attention to the movie like the rest of us. Ben caught me glancing at Adrien a few seconds longer than it should've taken, so he elbowed my arm to get me to snap out of it. He smirked and pointed at himself, indicating to focus on him, not his brother.

Krist eventually called his mother to come over and bring the cake that she had made for the occasion. Mrs. Lemoureaux invited Birna to stay to have her own piece of the cake. We all gathered around the table with Ben as the focal point of attention. Mrs. Lemoureaux started the birthday singing.

"Bonne Fête," Matt, Adrien, and Mr. Lemoureaux joined with her, "Bonne Fête, Bonne Fête cher Benoît, Bonne Fête!!!" Ben smiled, and then stopped before blowing the candles as he noticed our slight confusion on our face.

"Ok, sing in English too..." he backed away from the candles, smiling and waiting for us to finish up.

Birna's homemade cake tasted delicious, and that was the reason why the whole cake disappeared in fifteen minutes with no leftovers.

"V'là, de notre part de moi et ton père," (Here, from me and your father) she gave him a small wrapped box. Ben opened it and his eyes grew big.

"What is it?" Krist asked him curiously.

"Oh, it's just nothing...except that it's a couple bus tickets to Montreal at the end of the month," he grinned.

"Yep, you're staying with me for a week," Adrien added.

"I can't wait to see home again," he went to kiss his mother, "Merci."

"Ok, le mien!" (Ok, from me!) Matt anxiously showed him a box.

Ben reached over the table to take it off his hand, then put it under the table and hiding it from our views, and ripped the paper off in flash. We watched him as his face suddenly turned red. He kept it hidden under the table to stop any of us from taking a peek at what it was. He scowled at Matt, who went into an uncontrollable giggling fit.

"Matt, un jour...un jour...j'aurai ma revanche!" (Matt, one day...one day...you'll have my revenge!) he growled at his brother, who was still giggling like hell. I went over to peek at what was under the table, realized what it was, and then I started to giggle. Ben grabbed a bag next to him to hide the superman undies in it before the other guys dared to take a peek.

"No fair!" Jake said, "I wanted to see what you got!"

"You don't wanna see...trust me," Ben smiled and stuck his tongue out.

"Go get it!" Alex shouted.

"Oh shit..." Ben started, but jumped out of the chair to get away from Krist and Alex before they could grab the bag. Matt's giggles turned into hard laughter. I went to follow them. Ben tricked and confused Krist and Alex by making them go into the wrong room, and then ran out to give himself and me a head start towards his own room.

"Hey! Over there!" Jake said to them, acting as a traitor. Birna, Mr. and Mrs. Lemoureaux sat down, watching the drama spinning around them. They all smiled at each other.

"C'mon, in my room," Ben said.

We ran into the room, slammed the door shut, and holding it back as Krist and Alex pushed.

"Hey! Let us in!" Krist shouted through the door. Ben managed to lock the door and we let it go, giggling as they struggled to open it.

"Cute undies," I whispered in his left ear. He gave me a kiss, and threw his undies under his bed. He went to door, listened carefully, and unlocked and opened it quickly. Krist and Alex nearly fell down. They straightened up and started to look around the room for that bag, but also to check out his room.

"Nice room you got here, Ben," Krist said as his head moved around, searching.

"Spill it out, show me what you were hiding," Alex told Ben.

"Why do you want to see it so bad?" Ben asked.

"Nothing, we're just too curious to see why you're hiding it and why your little brother's laughing like hell," Krist smirked.

"It's over there in the closet," Ben pointed out. Krist went over to open the door, saw the bag, and he and Alex took a look inside. Their eyes widened.

"Porn?" Krist said, looking at us, and the took another glance, "Hmmm, nice tits on the covergirl." Alex gawked and nodded at him in agreement. Then Krist put his hand in his pocket, obviously adjusting himself to keep his dick from showing too much in his tight jeans.

"Put it away and take your hand out of there. No jerking in my room," Ben grinned as Krist's face started blushing. He put the bag away and closed the door.

"I wasn't going to jerk. Had to hide the hard-on better," he smiled softly.

"C'mon, we're all men here! No need to be embarrassed for being cursed with horny dicks. We all do it. And those who deny it are really fucking lying. Get it?" Ben said, with a hint of delight in his voice, "I had to hide it or m'man would kill me and Matt for flashing it around in front of the guests and not in private."

"But how did your little brother get that stuff at his age?" Alex said, looking a little confused.

"He got it in Montreal for sure. In Montreal, some shops would just sell them without checking your ID. They'd just rather make money, and besides, the society is too liberal to go crazy over teenagers getting some porn. People see it as a natural thing for teenagers to get curious and all that." Ben explained to them.

"Gotcha," Alex left the room to go downstairs, probably to save Jake from being alone with Matt's silliness.

"C'mon guys," Krist told us.

"In a sec," Ben responded and waited as Krist's footsteps faded away. He turned to me, grinning hard.

"It has to be at least seven inches showing in his jeans," he giggled.

"Are you sure?" I winked at him. Ben gasped.

"Have you seen it?" Ben poked me in the belly, "And you dared to keep this precious knowledge from me? He's too fucking hot," he said dreamily.

"Sure I've seen it...when it was shorter than that damn finger that you just poked me with. I haven't seen it since we were ten," I watched his face go red a little, "Jesus, it's my friend for crying at loud, and you're checking him out?" His face got even redder.

"I must confess, I did it on purpose to make him look at that porn, hoping to see how he would react. I didn't think he'd react in his pants," he smirked, pretending like he had a halo over his head, "Boys are always my weakness."

"You're too cute," I kissed him on his cheek, "But what were you doing with that girl porn? Now I think it's disgusting to see heteros reproducing."

"That's not mine. That's Adrien's. It ended up being in one of my boxes for some reason. Don't ask," he rolled his eyes, "Also I was doing you a favor since it's a good cover-up if they have any idea what's going on between us, especially when Krist picked and explained that movie a little while ago," he paused and grinned, "Just to throw him off track."

"Thanks, you're now the best," I told him and then I remembered something else, "Oh, and another thing. Why two tickets?" I reminded him of that gift he'd just got from his parents.

"Well, isn't it obvious enough? I told them I want to take you with me to Montreal," he smiled.

"You've got to be fucking joking! Me...to Canada? Holy shit! Shut up!" I nearly shouted at him like a crazy girl, "Seriously? At the end of the month?"

"We'll talk about it later, the guys are waiting for us to get back downstairs," Ben went to close the door and locked it, "But...I want to kiss you for fifteen seconds before I get deprived of your lips for two hours," he grinned and then put his lips on mine.

Ben and I went downstairs to the living room to join in with the rest of the guys watching another movie. His parents were chatting with Birna in the kitchen over hot tea and scones, deep in conversation about the area and Birna was telling them all of the places they should check out. A couple of hours later, it was getting obvious that Krist, Jake, and Alex should be getting home as it was getting closer to midnight. Birna told them to get in her car, and she thanked Ben's parents for everything and said that she was glad to have kind people for new neighbors. So I went to the phone to call Mom at the hospital.

"Hi, it's me. When are you coming home, Mom?" I asked her on the phone, "I know you're staying over."

"I'll be home around five tomorrow. I've convinced the boss that I need a few days off to get some rest. It wasn't easy to convince her, but I told her that if too many of my co-nurses are out sick because of a cold, and she's using me often to cover their shifts, I should deserve some time off as well," she told me in a little annoyed and tired tone, "I already sent George to feed the dog. I gotta go, pill time for some of the patients. Be careful, will you? Love you," and she hung up. Ah good, she sent George, the old man living next door. I almost forgot about the dog, damn.

I would be staying over since no one was home, and Mom had to do a night shift at the hospital. I hadn't seen much of my mother except for a couple of mornings and a couple of evenings because she had been very busy at the hospital because of nurses calling out sick and the snowstorm that made traveling harder. So sometimes she decides to sleep overnight at the hospital instead of risking her life driving on slippery roads while she's all tired and worn out.

As expected, Ben was excited to hear I would be staying over...in his room. His face was already showing signs that he was thinking of naughty stuff to do.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just remember we need to sleep too. No way am I going to do that all night," I hinted at him, keeping it quietly away from Adrien's ears. He wasn't too far away in the living room, talking to his parents.

We went to Ben's room to have some time by ourselves. I heard light snoring sounds coming from the direction of Matt's room, so I didn't need to worry about him interrupting us. Ben took off his clothes, all the way down to his undies, and then took off his undies exposing his package in front of me.

"Don't get any ideas yet," Ben smirked, "This is still my room." He walked slowly to his bed, teasing me by letting me watch his slight defined muscles moving under his creamy white skin. He went under his bed to get his new superman undies out. I quickly went to hold his dick to stop him from moving further.

"Not so fast, you just cannot show that to me and then put it away for nothing." I tugged it so he could move to sit on my lap. It was already rock hard as he settled down onto my lap. He wiggled his bare butt around my crotch, hoping to provoke a boner from me. I slowly stroked his pulsing stick, and my growing boner rubbing against the crack of his bare butt caused him to let out a couple gasps. Ten seconds into the stroking session, a voice came out.

"I knew it," Adrien smirked, leaning on the doorway.

Ben and I jumped so high that we could've hit the ceiling. Ben climbed off the bed, turned his back towards Adrien so he could put on his undies without showing his boner.

"Tu savais quoi?" (You knew what?) Ben asked.

"That he's your new boy," he grinned at our blushing faces, "And you know, when you're doing stuff, the door should be closed. Imagine if m'man or p'pa had seen you. They would've had a fit for not keeping it out of their eyes...which would be keeping the door closed."

"Ok, enough...I get your point," Ben answered hastily.

"Que c'est qui se passe là? (What's going on there?) Matt entered in the room, and then he noticed Ben wearing his gift, "Oooh, que c'est nice, ton slip!" (Oooh, it's so nice your undies!) he teased Ben.

"Ben ouais, j'ai rien à dire autrement." (Well yeah, I have nothing to say the otherwise.) Ben smirked at him, "En plus, j'ai l'air tellement sexy! C'est-tu correct, hein Steph?" (Plus, I'm looking so sexy now! Is that right Steph?) he went to look at me.

"Huh?" I said with no idea what he just said.

"I asked you, do I look sexy in these undies?" he smirked. Adrien and Matt giggled lightly at the shock on my face. He wanted me to answer in front of them?

"Erm, yes...why?" I suspiciously asked.

"I knew it," Matt said, grinning like an imp. Adrien just laughed, seeing that he repeated what he had said a few minutes ago. Ben rolled his eyes.

"Ben voyons donc, on est-tu si évident?!?" (Oh c'mon, are we that obvious?!?) Ben stared at his brothers.

"Pantoute. Crisse, tu t'es rendu compte qu'on sait déjà que t'es fif," he rolled his eyes, "Pis penses-tu qu'on a jamais remarqué que t'es souvent un peu très poche de Steph?" (Not at all. Jesus, haven't you noticed that we already know that you're a fag? And do you think we have never noticed that you're often a little too close to Steph?)

"Hmmm, t'as raison," (You're right.) Ben replied.

"What did they say?" I asked Ben, so he explained it all to me. I started to bend down a little embarrassed. Adrien laid his eyes on me, I kept my eyes down to the floor, feeling a little nervous that his brothers knew about us, but I wouldn't react in the same way as I did with Cecile. So far, they didn't seem to have a problem, right? But Adrien seemed to read my mind.

"Don't worry, Steph. Me and Matt knew our little bro has been a boy screwdriver since he was eleven," Matt nodded at his statement, and Adrien's smile grew bigger as he saw Ben give him a big deadly glare at that 'boy screwdriver' remark. I snorted out a couple giggles.

"Not surprising, I guess," I warmly responded.

"It's cool, really," he added.

"Yes, boy screwdriver," Matt giggling and got Ben's nasty glare as well.

"Euh, I'm too tired now. I had a long trip, so I'm going to bed. Nice meeting you, Steph," he put out his hand, and I shook it, "Viens, Matt." (C'mon, Matt.)

"Bye bye! Today was fun." Matt grinned at us.

They went out to the door, but Adrien stopped to look at Ben. Apparently he'd decided to let out one more smart comment.

"By the way Ben, glad to see my little bro carrying a good-sized cock like me." Ben face grew red again, and went to close the door on him. He locked it as well.

"He never really misses a chance to embarrass me at certain moments," Ben rubbed his face to stop it blushing, "Where were we? Ah yes, now I remember." He took off his undies, went to turn off the lights and sat back on my lap, and we continued where we had stopped before.

Once again, a special thanks to Sharon for the editing job!!!
Encore une fois un remerciement spécial
Copyright © 2011 Jack Frost; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..