Jump to content
    Jack Frost
  • Author
  • 1,547 Words
  • 2,212 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving On - 4. Chapter 4

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

And there may be some sexual contents. Be warned.

“Benoît! Arrête de manger comme un cochon pis mange plus lentement!’’ (Benoît! Stop eating like a pig and eat more slowly!) said Mrs. Lemoureaux.

Ben rolls his eyes at his mother's chiding,

"Quelever!" (Whatever!) he said with indifference.

"Hey Steph, you want some bonbons that m'man hided from moi?" said Ben's little brother, Mathieu or as he’s more simply known, Matt. He has a cute, thick accent though.

"Errr...bonbons?" I asked in confusion.

"Candies," said Ben while munching his fries.

"Oh..."

"Ben voyons donc, Mathieu! C'a m'a pris un temps fou pour essayer de trouver un endroit pour les cacher!!!" (C'mon, Mathieu! I spend ages trying to find a spot to hide them!!!") said his mother slightly annoyed, and Matt just giggled.

Here I am, sitting at the dinner table eating hamburger, fries, and pickles with Ben's family. Ben's father is seated on the other side of the table, busy trying to convince Mrs. Lemoureaux to let Matt have some bonbons. Ben obviously seemed indifferent to things going on around him, except for me. He gave me a wink, and Matt noticed and smiled evilly. I guess it was Ben who told him where the candies were. Cute.

"Anyway! Laisse faire! Mon dieu!" (Anyway! Forget it! My god!) said Mr. Lemoureaux. "Where do you live exactly, Steph?" he turned his attention on me.

"At the other side of the lake."

"Good, I'm driving you home later. No way am I going to let you walk on that ice in the dark, especially with what's just happened earlier today," he said kindly.

"Yeah, thanks a lot."

"You done?" Ben asked.

"Ye..." but he cut me off before I even finished my answer.

"Good, come on up to my room. Matt, non, reste icitte!" (Matt, no, stay here!) he pointed at his brother to stay seated.

"Y'a raison, là. T'as pas fini ta bouffe." (He's right, you haven't finished your food yet.) said Mrs. Lemoureaux.

"Crisse..." (Shit...) he muttered under his breath, away from his mother's ears.

I followed Ben to his room.

"I think he likes you," he said.

"I noticed," I answered.

Then I noticed another pair of undies next to the bed on the floor. Hmmm, briefs with Mario Brothers characters on it. Ben noticed me staring, and kicked it under the bed, blushing.

"I love emo-ish undies," he stuck his tongue out.

"No worries..." and I pulled down my jeans to show him the Invader Zim guy on my briefs right on my butt. "You see, I haven't outgrown wearing kiddies style undies either. They're too cute." I smirked at him. I can see Ben staring hard at my ass, so I wiggled it a little as I pulled my jeans back up. For sure he didn't see that coming, and that should give him a good wet dream tonight. I grinned thinking about it. Ben hasn't snapped out of his daze yet.

"Don't get any ideas now," I told him.

"'Course not," he blushed. Jesus, it's getting too fun to make him all red in the face. "Mais c't'un ostie de beau cul, là...aussi très fourrable!" he smiled with an evil look.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...hehe" he giggled.

"I should start improving my French, you bitch."

"Oh vraiment?" (Oh really?) he mocked me.

"Vous ate stoupeedeh," (Corrupted form for: Vous êtes stupide - "You are stupid") I gave him my best at speaking French.

"First," Ben said in a teacher-like tone, "Don't use 'vous' with me, I'm no grandpa. You say 'tu'. Second, it's 'tu es stupide.' Don't say the final consonants and 'e', we don't bother saying them and don't ask why."

"Errr...crisse?" I responded.

"Haha, you did hear Matt saying that, eh? I think you already got the meaning of that," he smiled.

"Yep, think so."

"The French people won't understand us if we curse like sailors because Quebec French can be sometimes a little different for them. It annoys them too sometimes," he winked. "Say 'ostie, crisse, câlisse,' and 'tabarnak', and you're all set."

"Ostie...crisse...tabarnack...colisk..." I struggled to repeat what he has said.

"Errr, ok, good enough. You'll learn how to curse right eventually, especially with me and Matt around."

"You're still a bitch because you haven't translated yet." I reminded him.

"I said you got a fucking beautiful ass...and well fuckable too," he said bluntly.

"You faggy pervert..." I look at him all pissed off.

"What…I was just…OUFFF…dammit…” he uttered as I jumped right on him to try to beat him at another round of wrestling. “Shit Steph…” he mumbled as I managed to use his state of surprise in order to lock his arms down. He flipped his hips towards mine, and slammed into my…

“Ahhh…holy shit…you slapped my balls hard…” I winced in pain. Ben wasted no time in taking the chance to flip me over to my back, put his knees on my arms, and his butt on my torso, which is the same position he had put me in just a few hours ago.

“You bastard…” I said to him as I struggled to break free from his locking hold.

“Nice try. I used to practice this with my ex,” he stuck his tongue out.

“Fuck…you win… Thanks for cracking my balls so you can have it your way.” I went limp to surrender. He wiggled around a little on my torso just to make sure I wasn’t trying to trick him or anything. No, don’t do that…you’ll wake my monster again. Oh damn…

“Can you get off, please?” I asked politely.

He climbed off. Whew, he actually listened.

“Steph, it’s time for me to take you home. Mrs. Lemoureaux already managed to get hold of your mother on the phone.” Mr. Lemoureaux called to me from the stairs.

“Ok, thanks!” I answered. “So, see you tomorrow on the bus, no?” I asked Ben.

“Yeah sure, and it was…was fun today being with you.” Ben said meekly.

“Agreed. See you!” I smiled warmly at him.

“Bye!” he waved at me.

As I walked out of his room, I wasted no time in repositioning my almost obvious boner from blaring obscenely at anyone in my way. That slut…and I am sure I heard my little gay voice in my head giggling softly at my dilemma. I went ahead outside, waving byes and thanks to Mrs. Lemoureaux and Matt on the way, and went to Mr. Lemoureaux’s car. A few seconds later, I realized I’d forgotten something.

“Oh wait, I forgot my backpack…” I told Mr. Lemoureaux.

“Well, go get it then,” he replied.

I ran back to the house and then upstairs to Ben’s room where I received a great surprise as I opened the door, Ben is holding his jeans and is almost all naked. He’s shirtless and just wearing his plain white briefs, without any cartoon characters this time. Ben jumped at my sudden presence.

“Steph…what the…” and he noticed himself, so he quickly held his jeans over his crotch. “Sorry…I’m changing…” he said nervously. “What do you need?”

“Errr…so sorry to catch you like this…” I started to shiver slightly at his well-constructed body. “I just need to get my backpack…” I pointed it out behind him.

“Oh…” he turned around to look.

By just doing that, I could see his muscles on his slim, but toned chest, moving and twisting around under his cream-colored skin. Holy fuck, I think I’m officially addicted to boy chests now, especially Ben’s. His nipples are rosy, nearly close to matching his bright, red lips. I snapped out of staring at his stuffs, and went towards my backpack, passing by him, and I grabbed it. I turned around only to face Ben’s eyes just several inches away. I focused on his brown eyes, and then his bright red lips. I just need to feel what they feel like, so I lifted my finger slowly to his lips to touch the texture. They’re quite wonderfully soft and tender. Ben reacted by licking his lips wet after I removed my finger. I went closer and closer as my heart began to pump itself right out of my chest. Then I closed my eyes and touched his lips with mine. Ben seemed to jump in surprise, but quickly settled into the kiss. His lips parted and his tongue rubbed against my lips for entry, which I allowed with ease. We started to make out…kissing, touching tongues, and feeling lips. After several seconds of an emotional high, we stopped.

“Whoa…” Ben said softly.

“Damn…” I said.

“Oh shit!!! I’m so sorry to make you. Shit…shit…shit…” Ben began to panic.

“Whoa…whoa…it’s ok! It’s ok!” I tried to calm him down. “I actually liked it…” Oh my, did I just say that?!

Ben looked at me in confusion and asked me.

“Wait, are you…?”

“Maybe, I don’t know. I’m not even sure of myself now.” I gave him a small smile.

“Oh…” he responded.

“No worries, I did like it really.” I blushed a little. “Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow. Your dad is waiting for me.”

“Oh…OH! Yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow!” he grinned.

I walked out of his room, waving bye.

Wow…and maybe I’ll get a good wet dream tonight too, I thought to myself.

Once again, a special thanks to Sharon for the editing job!!!

Discussion topic on GA can be found here through the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums?showtopic=5530

unpetitpoissonbleu@yahoo.ca
E-mails and feedbacks are highly appreciated.

Copyright © 2006 by Jack Frost. All Rights Reserved. No parts of this story may be copied, reproduced, in print or in any other format, without express written consent from the author.

Copyright © 2011 Jack Frost; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a surprise move from Steph at the end! Didn't see that one coming, I was so sure you were gonna stall his secret much longer. I think the chemistry is very real and the cute emo-pants, hehe...

 

I love the French in your story! I just might learn a word or two here! **crisse**

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..