Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
The following is a work of fiction loosely based on real life. Any similarities to anyone are purely coincidental. The story is intended for a mature audience. It may contain profanity and references to gay sex. If this offends you, please leave and find something more suitable to read. The stories are copyrighted, and the author maintains exclusive rights to the story.

A Marching Band Story - 4. Chapter 4

This chapter will contain gay sex. Again, if this offends you or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please leave and find something more suitable to read.

That morning I woke up to the most wonderful dream come true. I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of dreams about guys I have crushes on, one could call them fantasies even. So, in the split-second between sleep and consciousness, part of me worried if I had dreamt it all, that last night didn’t actually happen.

But to my relief, as the peaceful sleep of last night slowly faded from my eyes, I awakened to the youthful, innocent face of Connor, safe and secure in my arms. Now, if you think a guy is cute while he is awake, it does not even compare to the serene adorability that a guy has while fast asleep. Connor looked like a boy Adonis, with the sun peeking through the thin hotel curtains, lending his complexion the look of liquid bronze. His caramel-brown hair was messily tousled, completing the peaceful look of naive contentment on this 15-year-old’s adorable face.

But I would be lying if I said his face was the only thing I noticed. It was in fact morning, more specifically a morning after a night of hand-holding, kissing, and cuddling. So, and some of you are already ahead of me, after quickly noticing my own morning wood, Connor’s bulge caught my soon-to-be undivided attention.

Careful as to not wake Connor, I slowly slipped my arms out from around him, unraveling our lovingly entwined bodies. I slowly but surely made my way around the bed to the side where Connor lay in deep slumber. I took one moment more to admire the face of my love, gently caressing his pillowy soft cheeks. I then slowly peeled back the layers of comforter and sheets from on top of him until I had complete and total access to Connor’s now rather prominent erection.

I kneeled down gently, bringing myself closer to the object of my desire. Connor was wearing this outrageously cute pair of tight white underwear that perfectly accentuated his adorable ass while simultaneously emphasizing his somewhat sizable package. As soft as a whisper, I gently grasped the waistband of Connor’s underwear, my goal clear in my mind. I didn’t want him to wake just yet, so with the utmost care and stealth, I slowly lowered the waistband of his underwear, taking my time to admire the most intimate and private of places.

Connor, despite being 15, had no chest or facial hair yet and only a small amount of hair under his arms, so there really wasn’t a defined treasure trail for me to follow. I lowered his underwear to the point where his young erection was about to be uncovered, but I hesitated. We hadn’t talked about doing anything like this quite so soon, and I was worried about what might happen if I was moving too fast for Connor. But last night, throughout all the cuddling and making out, and the way Connor pressed his body into mine, I felt like he was ready for more, just waiting for my go-ahead.

So with that, I quickly and methodically pulled the waistband of his underwear out and down, nestling it under his package. And let me tell you, no amount of imagination or fantasies could have prepared me for what I saw. Connor’s dick was probably the most perfect dick I had ever seen, and I am not exaggerating. I’m sure you have heard of thousands upon thousands of people talking about the best or biggest or most perfect-looking dicks before, but I can say with confidence that Connor’s was different. For starters, his balls were probably the cutest pair of balls I had ever seen. They weren’t overly large or overly small, but rather the perfect size to compliment his beautiful cock. They were hanging very low and far away from his body that morning, further painting the picture of perfection. He had a fair smattering of golden-brown pubic hair, not enough to start shaving but just enough to provide some definition and entice your eyes to fall upon the main attraction. Connor’s dick was pure perfection. If I had to estimate, I would say his dick is about 5.5 inches, which is nothing to be ashamed of at the age of 15. He is cut, like me, with a shaft just as tan as the rest of his body and beautifully pink head, already wet with precum.

It was a good couple of minutes before I remembered what it was I had wanted to do in the first place. Carefully, slowly, I moved my arm, positioning it so that my hand was poised to wrap its fingers around Connor’s throbbing shaft. Taking one last look at Connor’s blissful face, I slowly closed my hand around his dick, feeling his warmth flow through my hand. At this point his dick was leaking precum, so I spread the clear nectar of boyish essence all around his head with the pad of my thumb, eliciting unconscious shivers from Connor. Still not wanting to wake him just yet, I began to very slowly move my hand up and down along his shaft, grabbing his excess foreskin to aid in pleasuring my young lover. Connor began to shift and move as sweat began to gather on his face and around his crotch, his body recognizing what was happening but his mind still fast asleep. I slowly began to increase the speed, finally settling into a rhythm that was sure to bring Connor to a mind-blowing orgasm in a couple of minutes. As I continued to masturbate Connor, his dick began to release increasing amounts of precum, effectively lubing his cock with the substance. After a good five minutes of blissful jacking, I could feel that Connor was close. His balls, which had been hanging very low, had been pulled closer to his body. I could feel his cock become tenser, his body preparing for the feeling known to every adolescent boy. Excitement filled my eyes as I heard Connor release a short, high-pitched moan, and suddenly his dick erupted in a massive orgasm. The first couple of shots of cum hit his face while the rest landed on his smooth chest and abs. Finally, the last dribbles of thick white boyhood dripped down past my fingers and settled in his quaint gathering of pubes at the base of his now quickly deflating cock.

“Wow, do you wake up all of your boyfriends like that after the first date? ‘Cause I could definitely get used to that every morning!”, Connor said with one of his infuriatingly cute grins.

“Actually, jacking off a guy’s morning wood is something I do only if I find the guy extremely attractive, so you should feel lucky that you made the cut”. If you haven’t noticed by now, sarcasm is a large part of my daily vernacular.

Connor, recognizing my early morning sarcasm, replied with a rather fair question. “Oh, really, well, just how many guys have you been with Mr. Jarrod? Because based on those expert hand movements, I’d bet that I am not your first, second, or even third”.

“Yeah, you could say that I have been around the block a few times”, I replied sheepishly, a touch of red creeping across my face.

“I would say more than just a few times”, Connor replied trying to keep his amusement at my apparent embarrassment in check.

“Well, when you are a very sexually confused 12-year-old boy in Boy Scouts, you kind of find a lot of opportunities to explore and experiment”, I said offering a vague explanation to my storied sex life.

All of sudden, a look of shock and disbelief washed over Connor. “Wait wait wait wait wait, you were in Boy Scouts?!?”

“Umm, yeah?”, I cautiously replied, not really knowing where Connor was going with this.

“And you had sex with guys in your troop?!?”, Connor exasperated.

“Umm, yeah, well, I guess the older high school age guys in the troop taught me everything I know, and I then had a couple of one night stands with guys in high school”, finally giving the short version of my sex education. With concern, I moved back onto the bed next to Connor, wrapping my arm around him. “Is everything okay, Connor?”

Connor was lost in thought when my question brought him back to the conversation at hand. “No, yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that, well, I am in Boy Scouts and I have had a VERY different experience thus far”.

“Wait, you’re still in Boy Scouts?!?”, it was now my turn to be surprised.

With what looked like something caught between a grin and a frown, Connor offered me another piece of the puzzle to his journey of accepting his sexuality. “Well, yeah, I am, and for the most part, I enjoy it. I like camping and cooking over a fire, sleeping under the stars and being one with nature. I actually hope to be a counselor-in-training next year at the Boy Scout camp my troop goes to. But, my troop tends to lean more on the conservative, homophobic side. They don’t stop gay guys from joining the troop, but they highly discourage it. Actually, separating scouting from the rampant homophobia and heteronormativity in my troop has been one of the things I have been really struggling with”.

I took a moment to let those words sink in. I started to understand how Connor’s sexuality must have been something he has struggled with for such a long and arduous time. For me, I guess I had it a lot easier. Although I’m not out to anyone, everywhere I look in my life I see acceptance. My family, my church, my school, even my old Boy Scout troop, all contributed to my eventual comfort and self-acceptance of the fact that I am gay. For Connor, although I’m not sure about his family or religious affiliation, I know for a fact his school is much more traditional than mine, and now I’m hearing him say that his Boy Scout troop, one of the most fundamental parts of Connor’s core identity, is also unaccepting of his sexuality, I was beginning to recognize the privilege I have.

After a couple of moments of silence, I pull in Connor for a tight embrace. “Wow, just, I am so sorry that you have had to deal with that. I guess I never realized how easy I had it. I mean, every organization I am a part of and every person I choose to surround myself with have shown nothing but acceptance for the LGBTQIA+ community, but for you its the exact opposite. Boy Scouts, one the most important things to you, has literally done nothing but invalidate your sexuality, and I cannot even begin to imagine what that has been like. But, I can say with confidence that you are valid. You are allowed to love whoever you want to, and just because you love people of the same sex, that does not make you any less of a scout. I have so much love for you, Connor, so much that I—”

He didn’t give me the chance to finish as his lips met mine in what turned out to be one of our most passionate kisses yet. Our hands, now more than familiar with each other’s bodies, played with and massaged the most sensitive and erotic areas as our lips engaged in what felt like a dance we had both known for eternity. As we continued to make out, I noticed the tears staining Connor’s eyes.

After a couple more moments of passion, I pulled away, concern clear in my face “Connor, is everything okay?”

“Yeah”, he responded, wiping the tears from his now slightly irritated cheeks, “I just really needed to hear that, so thank you”.

He cuddled in closer to me, at which point I noticed that Connor was still underwearless. “Connor, I love you so much, and I will do everything in my power to try and get you to love yourself in the same way. Whether it be telling you how much I love you every day”, I said giving him a quick peck on the lips, “or jacking off your morning wood when you wake up”, this time giving his semi-erect cock a small tug, “I will never stop loving you enough for the both of us”.

Finally, the tears had seemed to disappear from Connor’s face, replaced by his heartwarmingly mischievous smirk. “Well, as I said, I could definitely get used to waking up to an amazing orgasm every day, but I suppose we never discussed how I could repay you.”

Connor took this as his cue to pull away from me, slide off the bed, and kneel down in front of me and my fast-growing erection. With a lustful, greedy look in his eyes, Connor pulled my boxer-briefs down to my ankles in one swift motion, admiring his prize.

“Wow, that is so much better than I could have ever dreamed!”, Connor said with pure excitement in his voice. “I mean you gotta be at least six inches, probably more, and I absolutely LOVE the shaved look!”

I blushed, completely flattered by Connor’s compliments. “Well, to be exact, I’m 6.5 inches and yeah, I don’t know, I guess I started shaving my first year of high school and I haven’t gone back since”.

“Well, I know I haven’t seen too many dicks yet, but I think yours is absolutely amazing”, Connor said with a grin as he moved closer to my now throbbing erection.

Connor took his time examining my crotch, clearly hesitant in his movements. Finally, he placed a hand at the base of my shaft, looking up at me for approval. I gave Connor an encouraging nod, and with that, he went to work. He brought his other hand up to cup my rather full sack, using both hands to feel and massage my smooth, clean-shaven balls. After about a couple of minutes of tortuously teasing my balls, Connor moved to my dick, gently running his hands along the length of my shaft. Connor moved one hand back to my balls, and just as I had done earlier, with his other hand he rubbed the head of my cock with the pad of his thumb lubricated by the generous amount of precum that had started to leak out.

I let out a soft moan, eager to release the pent-up sexual tension that had accumulated from the night before. After massaging my balls and pleasuring my head for what felt like an unfair amount of time, Connor finally wrapped his small hands around my aching member. Slowly, he began to move my excess foreskin up and down my shaft, completing the action I so desperately craved at that moment. While he started out slow, he quickly picked up the pace, encouraged by the moans I didn’t even try to hide. We quickly settled into a rhythm, with me softly thrusting my hips and him masturbating my cock. As this was conceivably his first-ever handjob, his movements were somewhat clunky and awkward. But as time went on, Connor really began to get the hang of it, causing me waves of pleasure.

After several minutes of passionately jerking me off, Connor did something completely unexpected. In one incredibly smooth motion, Connor removed his hand from my leaking cock and instead swallowed it whole in his mouth. Words cannot describe the mixture of surprise and ecstasy that hit me when my cock entered his mouth, but it was unfortunately short-lived as Connor almost immediately began to choke on my length. He quickly pulled off, gagging and gasping for air. I quickly knelt by his side and began to rub his back, concerned by his rash mistake.

“Hey, I know you are eager and ambitious about this whole gay sex thing, but you should maybe take it slow so you don’t hurt yourself”, I said with sincerity while I continued to pat his back as he regained a normal breathing rhythm.

Connor, between breaths, just grinned back at me. “Well, I don’t know, it just seemed right to try and swallow you, you know, in the moment I guess?”

“While I understand, maybe you should let me give you some pointers first so that you can pleasure me without sacrificing your ability to breathe”. I moved back up onto the bed, motioning for Connor to come closer.

“Okay, so, since I’m guessing you haven’t sucked cock before”, Connor gave me a quick nod in the negative, “it would be best if you just started with my head”. Connor quickly resumed his cock-sucking position and wasted no time wrapping his soft, juicy lips around the head of my cock.

“Yeah, okay, just like that”, I uttered between quick breaths of pleasure. “Now, begin to swirl your tongue around my head, getting used to the feeling of my cock in your mou—”. Damn that kid. Doesn’t even let me finish before he begins to send my body into waves of pleasure by using his innocently pink tongue to stimulate my sensitive head. “Yeah, okay, wow, just like that”. I was clearly not the most eloquent speaker as Connor continued to service my member.

“Alright, now, whenever you are comfortable, you can begin to take more of my dick inside your mouth, but only so much that you can still comfortably breathe”. After that, Connor spent a good five minutes sucking me off. Little by little, inch by inch, Connor meticulously worked on my shaft until he was able to take a little over half of it in his mouth comfortably.

It was honestly better than I could have ever imagined, and his natural ability put this as one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in, well, ever. The warm, moist, and cavernous atmosphere of his young, small mouth seemed to perfectly fit my throbbing erection. I began to lightly thrust my dick in and out of his mouth while his head bobbed up and down, his tongue all the while encircling my shaft, adding another layer of pleasure.

I never wanted this feeling to end, but I could feel my body getting close to the edge. “Umm, hey, Connor, I’m pretty close, so I don’t know if you want me to cum insi—”. With the mention of me being close, Connor immediately began picking up the pace, forcing even more of my length down his hungry throat. I couldn’t hold it back any longer, and with one final moan of pure ecstasy, I erupted inside Connor’s mouth. I lost count after about five shots, but Connor was completely unphased, swallowing as much as he could, and what he couldn’t started to leak out of the corners of his mouth.

I fell back on the bed, completely and totally spent, but Connor refused to let go of me just yet. After he was sure I was completely done, Connor let my now flaccid cock slip out of his mouth, and he went to work lapping up the excess cum that had dribbled from his mouth onto his chin and my balls. After several minutes of Connor effectively massaging my crotch with his tongue, he jumped up on the bed with me and laid by my side, gently placing his head next to mine. With Connor peacefully at my side, I gazed into his twinkling eyes. Noticing I had left quite the mess of jizz on his face, I leaned over and began to lick and kiss his now sweaty body, starting near the base of his chest. I worked my way up his torso, spending particularly close attention to his beautifully hard pink nipples, trailing my tongue up his neck, until I finally cleaned all traces of my cum from his face with my tongue.

After what felt like an eternity of cuddling, Connor simply listening to my breathing as his head followed the gentle rise and fall of my chest, he was the first to speak up.

“Wow…, just…, wow. That was…, amazing”, Connor said softly, struggling to find the right words.

“Yeah, I can honestly say that was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had in my entire life, even if you still have some learning to do”, I said returning to my facetious mood.

Connor lightly punched my arm, a wild yet playful look burning in his eyes. “Oh yeah, well, I don’t think just any rookie cocksucker could make you moan like I just did, or are you always so painfully vocal during sex?”

“Okay, okay, no need for veiled insults”, I chuckled as I pulled Connor’s warm, musky body on top of mine for yet another passionate kiss.

After literally rolling in the hay for several minutes as Connor and I made out while simultaneously making a mess of the sheets, I finally pulled away. “Okay, we need to get ready for today. We should count ourselves lucky that the directors built a morning to sleep in into our schedule so that we could have this fun little morning of sex and cuddling”

“Oh shit, I completely forgot about the trip and the rest of the band!” Conor quickly scrambled out of bed to check his phone for the time.

Chuckling, I grabbed Connor’s arm, pulling him back onto the bed. “It’s okay, I’ve been keeping an eye on the time. It’s 10:00 AM right now, and we have to be ready and down near the buses by no later than 10:30 AM. We have just enough time to take a quick shower, get dressed, grab a very quick bite to eat, and then make our way onto the buses”, the assurance clear in my voice.

“Wow, you really are a great section leader, planning everything out, huh? And don’t think I didn’t notice you said WE have enough time to take a shower”, Connor trailed off as he got up from the bed and made his way into the hotel room bathroom. “Are you coming?”

I want to thank all of those who read the first three chapters of “A Marching Band Story”. It encourages me to receive such an abundance of support that increases with each chapter I write, so truly thank you so much for your comments.
Writing this story gives me a chance to decompress and relax, and I treat my writing time as sacred and a necessary way for me to recenter myself amid the craziness that is college living. So again, thank you all for reading, and if you enjoyed this chapter or have any questions or general comments, feel free to leave a comment!
Copyright © 2022 Jacob Windigo; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, kbois said:

Young love... hmmmm. 🤔

I hope they can develop their relationship beyond the sexual aspect. The fact that Connor said:

Well, I know I haven’t seen too many dicks yet 

The word "yet" being operative. His youth is highlighted in that one statement. 

That being said, first love is always special, and even if these two don't last, they'll both have some special memories. 

 

Exactly, young love!!

Connor and Jarrod will definitely get the chance to develop their relationship beyond just sex. I find that the stories that take time with relationships and simply enhance what is already there with sex make for the most intriguing reads. 

I am so glad Connor's youth is coming through! I try my best to write my characters with the nuance they deserve, so it means so much to know that is being picked up on!

First love is indeed always special!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The whole Scouts thing. Back in the day (ie a period that they now study as "history" that was when I was a Scout) the whole tone of a troop was what the leader wanted. And I recall at some "Jamboree" we couldn't believe how some were run like a military platoon.

Young love, first hand job, blow job; so wonderful!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Young love and yes it can be one big fuck feast.👍 But the years a low us to settle down😘

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Canuk said:

The whole Scouts thing. Back in the day (ie a period that they now study as "history" that was when I was a Scout) the whole tone of a troop was what the leader wanted. And I recall at some "Jamboree" we couldn't believe how some were run like a military platoon.

Young love, first hand job, blow job; so wonderful!

I am glad you enjoyed the Scouts part! When I was writing this section, I had a chance encounter with a friend who had a completely different experience than my own negative one in Scouts, so I wanted to reflect that range of influence an organization can have on like individuals. 

Young love is amazing!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Young love ❤️ 

 

15 hours ago, Philippe said:

Yup, young love. Are we alone?

rabbit sniffing GIF

 

15 hours ago, Lwj said:

Young love and yes it can be one big fuck feast.👍 But the years a low us to settle down😘

We are not alone when it comes to an appreciation and nostalgia for young love, and it is reassuring to hear that things can settle down with time!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..