Jump to content

The Wedge in the Doorway

There are currently no reviews.

Dave Crichton fled the city hoping to escape the memories of his dead wife and the life they shared. Now he's building new memories in King's Hope, a small town in East Texas, where he's met a young man who makes him think there might be another chance at happiness. But he'll soon learn that the memories he sought to avoid are filled with secrets that just might save the world. Because in addition to being a successful author, a widower, a loving son, and the most eligible bachelor in a tiny Texas hamlet, Dave is also humanity's only hope for survival in the coming war against the gods. He just doesn't know it yet.

This story is complete in my head, partially complete in digital form. The second installment is End of the Warm Season and the third installment is Children of a Sorrowful Midnight. There are at least four more parts to the story.
 
If it comes across somewhat stilted and pretentious, I've been told as much; nevertheless, tell me that anyway. I intend to post the entire saga but don't want my feelings spared.
 
The romance in this tale is spread across several stories and is a slow burner.
Copyright © 2014 Jason MH; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..