Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ron's New Job - 2. Chapter 2

Ron's 2nd day on the job starts of slow but ends up with a bang.

Ron woke early the next day. He was already hard with expectation of what might happen after work. Nothing like this had ever happened to him and he was eager for more. Getting into the shower, he took extra care with shaving his balls and trimming himself up. Taking a big squirt of lotion, he warmed it between his hands and deftly applied it to his cock and balls.

Rubbing it thoroughly into his ball sack, feeling his nuts through the skin as his fingers slid over them. His cock was so hard that just putting lotion on was hard to bear. He finally gave up and jerked off quickly in the shower, his thoughts on what had happened yesterday.

On the way to the job site, his motorcycle seemed to be vibrating extra hard against his balls. His cock was so hard it was peeking above the waistband of his jeans. The vibration was so intense that he almost came just thinking about Jason again.

When it got to the job site he cinched up his belt to keep his rampaging cock in check, pulled his t-shirt out of his waistband, and let it hang loose to help cover his erection.

John was already at the site and was talking to Jason when Ron arrived. They both watched Ron walk through the back yard up to the pool house. Jason grinned as John told Ron that Jason was very pleased with the work being done, especially with the extra work Ron had put in cleaning up the site yesterday.

Ron mumbled “Thanks” and continued on to the foreman for the day's tasks.

As he walked away John and Jason watched Ron’s backside and both grinned.

The day went quickly and again was another hot one. The foreman called quits at around 3pm and sent everyone home. Because the owners party was to be tonight Ron stayed late to clean up the site. He did an extra especially good job, even using the shop vacuum to ensure that all the construction dust was removed.

As he was finishing up, he started to get hard thinking about what might go on when Jason came out to the pool but it didn't happen. Ron hung around for a while appearing to clean things up but no one came out of the house. It was after 5pm when Ron gave up and thought to himself "Oh well."

To get out to the road where everyone parked you had to walk by a large patio on the side of the house with full-length walls of glass and a couple of huge sliding glass doors. In the morning when he had come in the curtains were all drawn but now they were open. Ron was almost past the patio when he noticed Jason inside the house with another man. Both were naked and this other guy was going down on Jason. Ron stopped, transfixed by what was going on. He moved to the side of the patio away from direct view of the couple and just watched.

He was hiding behind the side of the house but had a clear side view of the action. This guy was really giving Jason the works. His hands were stroking as his head was bobbing up and down on the head of the dick. Jason has his head thrown back and obviously was really enjoying the action.

Ron immediately got hard, so hard he had to do something about it or he wouldn't be able to walk. He unzipped his jeans and his cock sprang free. He started jacking like there was no tomorrow. The more the couple inside did the faster he went. It wasn't very long that he shot great gobs of cum onto the patio next to where he was hiding.

About that time Jason also cried out and started cumming. The other guy removed his mouth and Jason shot all over the guy's head. When he was done the other guy leaned in and kissed Jason. Jason started licking the cum from the guys face and kissing him as well.

Ron had never seen anything like this but thought "I need to get out of here before I'm caught snooping." He started around the side of the house and had just reached the front when the door opened and Jason stepped out wearing a long terry cloth robe.

He called, beckoned Ron to come over.

Ron thought "Oh SHIT I'm going to get fired or reported to the police for peeping."

Jason motioned him into the house and said, “Come with me.”

Ron sheepishly followed him back to the room with the plate glass wall.

The other guy was still there also in a robe sitting on a large white couch. There was a huge TV set mounted on the wall directly in front of the couch. The TV was displaying a still image of Ron outside hiding behind the corner of the house. His cock in his hand with cum spurting from it.

Ron was horrified. He hadn’t known they had closed circuit video of their place. He knew for sure he was going to jail.

Jason looked over at Ron who was almost visibly shaking and said, "Who's going to clean up the mess you made on our patio?"

Ron almost collapsed right then. Everyone knowing he was a pervert who snuck around watching other people. Losing his job, going to jail. Thoughts of his life being over.

Jason then smiled and said, "That was the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. We watched the whole thing as it happened."

Ron just stood there not knowing what was going on. Jason motioned to the other guy saying, "I'd like you me meet my partner Dennis".

Dennis stood up and walked over to Ron grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. His tongue forcing its way into Ron's mouth.

Ron just stood there not knowing what to do. Was he in trouble, was this a dream or was it really happening to him.

Dennis took Ron's hand and put it down inside of his robe on his cock and said, "You up for some more?"

Jason laughed at the expression of un-decisiveness on Ron's face. He said, “You can relax, we've been watching you since you started working here and we've decided we want you to join us for some fun. You're not in any trouble and don't worry about your boss.”

Ron was so relieved that he almost collapsed right there. Two hot guys asking him if he wanted to play along, his job was safe, how could he say no? Ron's hand was still down Dennis' robe when he opened it up and let it drop to the floor.

Jason did the same and they both looked at Ron with those eyes saying, "Why are you still dressed?"

Ron quickly shucked out of his clothes and Dennis said, “Come on up to the bedroom with us.”

As he walked by, Jason took Ron by the hand and led him up a grand staircase to the second floor.

Dennis followed right behind whistling a low wolf call saying, "This boy has an ass that won't quit."

Leading Ron down a long hallway with doors on either side he finally turned into what must have been the master bedroom.

Jason turned to Dennis and said, "He's all sweaty from working, how about we clean him up first."

Dennis nodded and Jason pulled Ron into the biggest bathroom he had ever seen.

The fixtures were covered in gold and there was marble everywhere. A huge Jacuzzi tub, three sinks, a separate room with a toilet and bidet and the shower was just plain huge with benches and nozzles everywhere. There was a control panel next to the shower, Dennis did some magic on it, and water started streaming from everywhere.

Jason led Ron into the warm water and had him stand under a waterfall. He grabbed some body wash and started in on Ron. Caressing him everywhere with suds that smelled slightly of vanilla. It was so overwhelming. Dennis came into the shower and started on Ron's back with a loofah rubbing and scrubbing him. Ron had never had so much attention paid to him in his life.

Warm water was everywhere and the steam was rising making Ron so relaxed, that is until Jason knelt down in front of him and took his cock into his mouth. Instantly he was hard and thoughts of yesterday flooded through his mind. He was so engrossed in what Jason was doing that he didn't even notice that Dennis had washed his ass crack, that is, until suddenly there was a finger working its way inside of him.

Ron had of course fingered himself many times and yesterday Jason had done it to him but this was unexpected. Two guys working on him at the same time was almost too much. He let out a loud groan and as if on that queue, Jason and Dennis stopped.

Jason said, "We want this to last, don't come too soon cowboy."

Jason quickly pulled Ron from the shower and led him still wet to the ultra-king size bed.

Dennis asked Ron, "How far have you gone with another guy?"

Ron stammered, "Other than with Jason yesterday just some fooling around and some blow jobs."

Jason smiled and said, “We've got a virgin, we need to be easy on him.”

Jason pushed Ron down on the bed onto his back with his legs hanging over the edge.

Ron was at a loss not knowing what to do. Dennis raised Ron's legs up and starting licking the exposed ass crack. This was a new experience for Ron. He had of course seen it in porn videos but to have it actually happen to him was something very new. The feeling of a tongue on him in that place was true heaven. All he could do was lay there completely transfixed at what they were doing to him.

Jason not to be outdone positioned himself over Ron and said, “Let's do a 69 together.”

Ron saw this huge cock just over his head and couldn't resist, he took its head into his mouth and started swirling his tongue around the head. Jason likewise took Ron's cock into his mouth and went to town on it.

The feelings going on inside of Ron were incredible. His ass was being eaten, his cock was being sucked and his mouth was full of cock. It was overwhelming. Ron reached up and grabbed Jason's ass trying to pull it down to force Jason's cock deeper into his mouth. The sight of balls hanging down in his face was intoxicating.

He didn't even notice that Dennis had stopped tonguing his ass, that is until he felt a different kind of pressure. Dennis had put the head of his cock directly on Ron's virgin hole. Ron didn't know what to do. He had never been fucked before and his mouth was so full of Jason's cock that he couldn't say anything.

Dennis spread Ron's legs a little wider and slowly pushed. The head of his cock just barely inside when he pulled back. He dropped some spit down on Ron's hole and slowly pushed against it again with his cock. Ron wasn't sure he was liking what was going on but knew what was happening. He knew that he had to relax or it was going to get really bad. He forced his sphincter to loosen up and suddenly Dennis was inside of him. There was a little pain but suddenly it was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Slowly Dennis pushed deeper and deeper into Ron. All the while Jason was really working magic on his cock.

The three feelings going on at the same time were almost too much for Ron. His cock started to twitch and he knew it was going to cum in mere moments. Jason must have realized this because he pulled his head back letting Ron's cock go free to slap against his abs.

He rolled off Ron, turned to him and said, "Just relax and enjoy the feelings."

Dennis had pushed as far as he could into Ron and he just let his cock stay there for a moment. He then slowly withdrew before starting to push back in. Ron let out a moan as he felt Dennis' cock slowly working its way back inside of him. Jason lay next to Ron with his head next to Ron's where he slowly kissed and sucked on Ron's ear. Breathing softly into it.

Ron had never even imagined anything remotely like this. He was the center of attention of two hot guys and his senses were overwhelmed with what was happening.

Dennis continued to slowly pump in and out of Ron while Jason moved down Ron's chest. Stroking Ron's nipples with his fingers, around and around. Even lightly kissing them and teasing with his teeth against them. It was all Ron could do to keep from exploding. Dennis kept up his slow and methodical thrusting and Jason reached down taking Ron's cock in his hand and started stroking slowly in the same rhythm Dennis was using with his cock.

This seemed to go on forever in Ron's mind, he was really into the feeling of Dennis' cock moving in and out of him when suddenly Dennis started to speed up. Thrusting faster and faster like a piston in a racecar. He started thrusting with such force that the head of his cock was mashing up against Ron's gland causing Ron's cock to flair and start streaming precum.

Jason's fingers were covered when he took them from Ron's cock and raked them against Ron's lips. Ron eagerly opened his mouth and started sucking the precum from Jason's fingers. Ron was so lost in ecstasy he had no idea what was going on. He was consumed by the thrusting of Dennis into him.

Releasing Jason's fingers from his mouth he pulled his head back thrust his ass up wanting Dennis to go deeper into him. This seemed to work for a second and then Dennis' cock mashed extra hard into Ron's prostate.

It was all over. Ron went rigid his hands gripped the bed covers and he tried to push himself onto Dennis's cock. His legs wrapped around Dennis trying to pull his entire body inside of him. Then his cock finally gave it's all. What seemed like a gallon of cum shot like a bullet from his cock splattering the pillows and bedding behind him! Over and over his cock threw gobs of sperm everywhere. Jason's head was covered in cum which took him by surprise as he turned to kiss Ron in his throws of orgasm.

Ron was consumed, but the pleasure, he had never in his wildest dreams ever-imagined sex could be like this. His body started shaking in uncontrollable shudders as he strained against Dennis still trying to force more of him inside.

Ron's mind was in a fog he didn't know what had happened, he was exhausted and felt so alive at the same time. Dennis gave a couple more thrusts and then slowly pulled out leaving Ron feeling empty. He was already missing the feeling of having a cock in his ass.

Jason turned to Dennis and said, "I told you he was the one."

Dennis leaned over and started licking the cum from Ron's stomach but Ron did not even feel it, he was so completely spent he didn't know what was going on.

Jason and Dennis cleaned Ron's chest up and then both of them turned to Ron and they shared a three-way kiss. Ron was starting to come down from his euphoric fog when he finally realized what was going on and enthusiastically shared with them as they traded the taste of his cum on their tongues.

Jason asked Ron if he had any plans for the rest of the night or tomorrow.

Ron said, “No what did you had in mind?”

Jason just turned to Dennis and smiled.

Jason glances up at the nightstand and exclaims, "Holy shit! Everyone will be here in an hour; we better get ready."

Ron looks at him quizzically and Dennis said, "We've got a party to put on, get your ass moving."

Ron still had no idea what was going on but Jason pulled him up from the bed and back in to the master bath, pointed to the bidet and said, “get yourself cleaned out and into the shower, we have a lot to do.”

Ron just stood there. He had seen bidets during some remodel jobs he had worked on but he had never used one. Jason had already gone into the shower area so

Dennis pushed Ron over to the bidet and said "Sit!" He explained the controls to Ron, left him to his own devices, and then entered the shower area with Jason.

The day was full of new experiences for Ron and this was another one. He quickly did as Dennis told him and wandered back into the shower. Jason and Dennis were already lathered up and weren't fooling around so Ron did the same. The warm water flowing over his body relaxed him and he didn't want to get out when Jason and Dennis did.

As they left the shower Jason turned his head back towards Ron and said, "Come on slowpoke, we're late."

Ron was still confused as to what was going on but followed them out of the shower and was a little surprised when Jason stepped up to a mat in the corner of the room and pressed a button on the wall. Warm air started flowing from the celling like a massive blow drier. Jason just stood there, raised his arms and in just a minute was dry. Dennis followed him and when he was done, he motioned Ron to do the same.

It was another first for Ron. He had expected there to be towels, but then he noticed there weren't any anywhere. Even by the sinks were hand blow dryers.

Jason noticing Ron's look said, "It sure cuts down on laundry."

Coming out of the body drier, Ron noticed that his clothes were neatly folded on the bed and he wondered how they had gotten there since he took them off in the lounge area. He started to pick them up.

Dennis looked at him and said, "Not those, this is a formal dinner party."

Ron was at a loss. Was this some kind of dream? He had no clothes here except his jeans, t-shirt and shoes. What was he talking about, what formal party?

Dennis came over, took Ron by the hand, and led him into a walk in closet that was probably bigger than his entire apartment. Clothes of all kinds, suits, shirts, tuxedos, racks of shoes, everything.

Dennis looked at Ron and said, "You're about a 44 long with what a 32-inch waist?"

Ron shook his head yes. Dennis pulled out a beautiful single-breasted tuxedo that looked like it belonged in a movie. He tossed it to Ron and said hold this.

The then pulled out a starched white tuxedo shirt, black tie and a set of studs and cufflinks. Thrust them towards Ron and said socks and shoes are over there, find some that fit. And be sure the socks are dark black. Ron looked over to where he was directed. Found some dark black socks and then looked in amazement at the selection of shoes.

He was picking through them when Dennis came over and said, "What size?"

Ron stammered, "Eleven."

Dennis looked up grabbed a shiny pair of dress shoes, handed them to Ron and said, "Quick get dressed, we're late."

Ron went back into the bedroom with the clothes Dennis had picked out. Jason was already there and so finely dressed, you would have thought he was straight off of the cover of GQ.

Dennis was right behind and was just slipping on his shoes when Jason turned kissed him and said, "I'll see you downstairs, be sure he's ready." Then rushed from the room.

Dennis said, "What are you waiting for, let's go."

He grabbed the clothes and helped Ron get into them. They fit as if they were custom made for him. He had never dressed like this in his life.

Dennis grabbed the bow tie, turned Ron around and said, "Stand Still."

He expertly tied it into a perfect bow and pointed to the bathroom and said, "Go comb your hair and come down stairs." And with that he exited the room.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..