Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ron's New Job - 4. Chapter 4 - Ron’s New Job Day 2 Part 3

The pieces come together for Ron - Caution - NSFW - Contains graphic descriptions of Gay sex.

Ron was still sitting at the pool trying to figure out just what was going on. The last 48 hours had been such a whirlwind of activity and emotion he was having a hard time digesting it. He hadn’t been sitting very long when Bob came over and sat down next to him in on another pool lounge.

Bob asked Ron if he was enjoying himself but Ron just looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Ron questioned Bob saying, “Just what the fuck is going on here? And what am I doing in the middle of it all?”

Bob just laughed and said, “You are the newest chosen candidate for membership in the GFBA.”

“GFBA” Said Ron, “What the hell is that?”

Bob laughed again, “The GFBA is the Greater Florida Business Association but privately we call it the Gay Florida Business Association. A very powerful group of gay businessmen who control a great deal of the industry in Florida. Although most people don’t know that we are gay or how much we really control.”

Ron stared as Bob continued, “We have regular meetings four times a year but usually they are not this involved, Jason and Dennis are this year’s President and Vice President, John has recommended you for membership and this is a special get together to see if the other members agree with him.”

Ron was flabbergasted. “But what does this have to do with me?” he asked.

Bob looked over at the cabana where John and Bill were necking, pointed to them and replied “John and Bill have been watching you for a while. Almost 6 months to be exact. The interview with you was a setup to actually meet with you without you knowing what was going on. Bill had seen you on a couple of other jobs and was impressed with your skills and picked up right away that you were a perfect fit for an initiate.”

Bob continued, “I bet you thought that you had blown the interview and were totally surprised when he called you to start work. It was all a part of the process to gauge what kind of person you are. You passed the interview section easily because you didn’t come off as some kind of super worker. You knew your stuff and were ready to get down to business. So far, John has never been wrong in his choices, it’s his gift. If you accept, you'll immediately start working directly with Bill overseeing projects for John and you’ll have 6 months to prove yourself. The next step after that will be full time foreman for John and within 2 years you could be just like John, in charge of your own company.”

Ron fell back onto the lounge trying to take it all in. “You mean that I would be my own boss?”

“Well” said Bob, “We all owe our starts to the association but we all do our own thing, it’s just that we go out of our way to help each other be profitable. Six years ago, John was right where you are now, currently he’s Nathan’s Jr. Partner, bet you didn't know that. In addition, two years ago Bill was in the same place you are; now he’s getting ready to branch out on his own. When he does, you'll probably go with him as his lead foreman. You do not have to do this alone; we provide training and mentors to help. Just think about it. You don’t have to make any decision until tomorrow. You never know you might even find love along the way, Jason and Dennis did. Think about it but we will need an answer soon.” After saying that he got up and went over to the bar.

Ron just sat there trying to process it all. They had been watching him for 6 months. He though Bill looked familiar but there were so many guys on the construction gangs he worked with he couldn’t be sure. In the last 6 months, he had worked for several companies, were any of them owned by the association members? Just who had been watching him? What did they know? How did they know he was gay, he wasn’t out of the closet? So many questions kept flowing through his mind. He took a sip of his beer but quickly put it back down, it had gotten warm.

He looked around at the activity. John and Bill had moved on from just necking and seemed to be giving each other blowjobs. Jason and Dennis were sitting on the edge of the pool with their arms around each other just staring up at the stars. From somewhere on the other side someone was grunting and moaning. Just then, the bartender comes over with a couple of fresh beers, offers one to Ron and then sits down on the lounge with him.

He takes the bow tie off and asks, “How do you like it?”

Ron looks up at him and asks, “Are you really a bartender?”

The guy smiles, “Not really, I’m Mark and I own the largest private investigation organization in Tampa. I’m the one assigned to find out everything I could about you.”

Ron looks shocked.

“You were chosen from a list of 6 candidates for this year and are the top pick. You really impressed John and Bill with your knowledge and humility. I worked with them to ensure that you were in the right spot to get the interview so John could actually meet you. We orchestrated the ending of the last job you were on and were a little surprised when it took you a full week to call for an interview. We were hoping you hadn't found anything before calling us.”

With that, he sat down his beer and put his hand on Ron’s thigh and slowly started running it up his leg. Ron felt the rush of excitement but was still puzzled about what was going on.

Looking into Ron's eyes while saying, “Jason and Dennis were really impressed with you and I am to.”

And as he leaned down to kiss Ron, his hand engulfed Ron’s cock stretching it out feeling it lengthen and stiffen in his hand.

Ron's head started spinning, his mind was racing, and his heart felt like it would burst out of his chest. His cock almost instantly sprang to full attention. This was totally new to Ron, for some reason he wanted Mark like he had never wanted anything else in the world.

Marks lips on Ron's felt as if they were sending electric shocks through his body, his legs felt weak. Mark took his other hand and put it behind Ron's head pulling him even closer. Ron could slightly smell the beer Mark had been drinking but an even stronger scent was there, something he had never encountered before. Something so intoxicating it was starting to make him feel weak all over.

Mark broke the kiss pulling back to stare into Ron's eyes. "I've been watching and wanting you for a long time," he said. "Since the first time I saw you I knew you were going to be something special, especially to me."

Ron just lay there, his mind racing like a rabbit running from a wolf. What was going on? Why did he feel like this? Mark's thumb slowly moved over the head of Ron's cock and Ron's eyes closed as he let out a little moan.

When he opened them, again he was astonished to find Mark's face just and inch from his. Those deep blue eyes staring into his. He was lost in them. Mark again moved in for a kiss and this time Ron met him full on. Their tongues fighting each other, thrusting in and out of each other's mouths. Ron' moved his hands up to either side of Marks head and gripped it, pulling them closer and closer, not wanting anything to break the passion they were sharing.

Ron threw himself into the throws of passion. Wrapping his arms around Mark not wanting him to get away. Mark broke the kiss and moved his lips down to the nape of Ron's neck sucking and biting as if he was a vampire trying to pull Ron's lifeblood from him. Ron threw his head back and a loud moan escaped from his lips. He wrapped his arms tighter around Mark and pulled him fully down and over on top of him, wrapped his legs around Mark's waist and started bucking against him. Mashing their cocks between them.

Mark continued to kiss and nibble on Ron's neck as their bodies thrust together.

Mark brought his mouth up to Ron's ear and softly said, "I want you to fuck me!"

In his lust crazed mind that was all the prodding that Ron needed. He rolled Mark under him and their legs changed places. Mark threw his legs into the air and Ron knew just what to do.

Propping himself up on his arms Ron looked into Marks eyes. The head of his cock directly on Mark's rosy hole. As he slowly pushed in a glob of precum pushed out of his cock. His cock slowly, oh so slowly pushed into Mark. Ron was watching Mark's face the entire time. He was lost in those eyes that just kept drawing his soul and his cock deeper and deeper into Mark. By the time he was fully inside of Mark, those eyes had closed and a look of such joy was on his face.

Ron slowly pulled back and those eyes opened up again almost as if to plead with him not to pull out. Ron stopped and started pushing back in and once again, the joy filled Mark's face. Ron started slowly out again until Mark wrapped his legs around Ron and forcefully pulled him back in.

Ron could not escape. His cock was locked inside of Mark and all he could see was the contentment on Mark's face. Then Mark started rocking his hips and pulling with his legs. Ron couldn't believe it. The feeling in his cock was just like when he thrusting but he wasn't doing anything. Ron was rocking under him and his ass was gripping Ron's cock and milking it. The feeling was so intense Ron shuddered and groaned. Marks ass was manipulating his cock and he was enjoying it immensely.

Ron leaned in to kiss Mark but instead Mark forced Ron's head down onto his shoulder mashing Ron's lips against his neck. Ron didn't need any further messages about what Mark wanted and he started showering kisses all over Mark's neck moaning as he went.

Ron felt Mark's legs loosen their grip on him and he looked up at Mark.

Mark whispered, "Fuck me hard, spread my ass and fuck me!"

That was all the prodding Ron needed. He raised his arms and grabbed Mark's ankles spreading them. Then on his knees, he started thrusting in and out of Mark like the piston of a steam locomotive.

Almost bending Mark in half Ron continued to thrust repeatedly into Mark. Their bodies slapping together. Ron's balls bouncing against Mark's tail bone. Mark's eyes went wide as he felt Ron's cock invade his hole repeatedly. His own cock was so hard and leaking precum that it was pooling in his navel. His need for Ron was overcoming him. He reached down taking his own cock in one hand and his balls in the other. Pulling his balls up tight feeling the pressure as Ron was pounding against him. Stroking his cock with the other. Totally lost in the feelings being generated by Ron on his body.

Ron was fucking like a possessed man. He was so lost in the feelings of his cock and watching Mark's eyes grow wider the faster he thrust. He looked down at Mark's cock watching him pull on his own balls and seeing him stroke himself.

Ron was sweating so much it was starting to run down into his eyes. He shook his head and redoubled his thrusting. The sensations of his cock plunging into another man was so overpowering. Suddenly he knew what he had to do. This was the opportunity of a lifetime and his feelings for Mark were so strong he couldn't think of not being with him. He had to take them up on their offer and try to make Mark his.

Mark saw the change in Ron's face and smiled inside. It was working, what he had been dreaming of for months was happening. Mark had wanted Ron from the first moment he saw him. He knew that this was his man and would do anything to make it so. The feelings inside of him were drawing up to a climax. His cock was so hard and with every thrust of Ron into him, he spurted more and more precum. His gland was ready to let go.

Then it was there. Fireworks, electric sparks, clenching, screaming. Everything in the universe came together all at the same time. He forced Ron's grip from his ankles and grabbed Ron around the waist with his legs pulling him tight up against him. Ron couldn't move even if he wanted to. Mark started shuddering and his ass clenched up so tight that Ron's cock was caught in a vise.

Ron was able to only move his cock slightly and it slipped inside its skin but the grip was so tight he immediately came. Feeling the electricity flowing between Mark and himself as they both shuddered in the grip of massive orgasms at the same time. Ron unloaded into Mark at the same time that Mark unloaded between them. Ron was so overcome with pleasure that he hadn't noticed that the rest of the party guests had gathered around them and watched the entire thing.

As their shudders ended, Ron collapsed on top of Mark and his legs let loose of him. His cock still well inside of Mark.

Mark looked up at Ron looking deep into his eyes and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you!"

A huge smile crossed Ron's face. Then everyone started clapping and yelling at the same time.

Ron was a little shocked by this but everyone started clapping him on his back yelling, "Good job!"

His cock started to slowly withdraw from Mark as it started to go soft but Mark wasn't having any of it. He started rocking his hips again. Once again throwing his legs around Ron pulling him back inside.

Ron was exhausted but did give him a few more thrusts before saying, "Four times in one day, Oh My God and you want more from me?"

Mark looked up at him, gave him a little pout, and said, "I guess I can let you off the hook this time but next time I get you all to myself."

This caused everyone around to break out in good-hearted laughter and they started breaking up into groups as they headed back into the house.

Ron slowly withdrew from Mark. His cock going slowly soft. He hadn't come this much since he was in High School and just learning about the feelings that could be generate by his cock. He was laying on his side next to Mark as they cuddled a while, kissing and stroking each other's bodies. Mark was still looking into Ron's eyes and it was plain that he didn't want their time together to end.

From the house came a shout, "Come on inside, the parties over."

Ron gave Mark a final kiss and got up from the lounge. Mark got up, picked up the beer bottles and headed back to the bar to drop them off. Ron just watched him and wondered what the hell is going to happen next.

Mark dropped off the bottles, looked back over his shoulder at Ron, and said, "Come on beautiful the party is over out here."

With that Mark started back into the house. Ron could not take his eyes off Mark as he walked away from him.

Inside everyone was starting to get dressed. Ron noticed that the buffet table setup had changed and now everyone's clothes were neatly stacked on it. Their name cards on each stack so they could tell which one was theirs. He looked down the table but didn't see a stack with his name on it.

Jason came over to him and said, "You won't need any clothes tonight, you're staying here."

Jason motioned to Ron to follow; he led him back upstairs to a large bedroom.

Pointed to the bath and bed saying, "clean yourself up and have a good night's rest."

Ron started to say something when Jason held up his hand, "Don't say anything now. Just rest and think. Tomorrow morning, we talk and get your decision."

With that he turned and left closing the door and leaving Ron alone with his thoughts.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..