Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ron's New Job - 5. Chapter 5 - Ron's New Job Day 3

Ron reaches a decision - Caution! contains NSFW depictions of gay sex.

Ron had always been an early riser, being in the construction industry you got an early start to work in the cool of the day. However, today was different. It had been a late night and he hadn't slept well. Was it the difference in the bed or all the thoughts about yesterday going through his subconscious?

His eyes opened slowly and it took a second for him to figure out where he was. This wasn't his bedroom. Moreover, whose arm was over him? Why was his back so warm? Then it all came flooding back. Holy Shit! What was going on?

Ron quickly rolled over onto his other side and stared into Mark's face. Mark's eyes slowly opened and a smile broke out on his face.

He yawned and said, "Hello Sunshine."

Ron couldn't believe it. As an adult, he had never slept up with anyone in his bed.

Mark raised his arm up putting it over Ron and pulled him close, planning a kiss on Ron's surprised face. The electric feeling was still there, when their lip met there was a very pleasant tingle. Marks tongue invaded Ron's mouth and he almost melted. The warmth and feelings he had were overpowering his senses again.

Ron wrapped his arms around Mark and pulled him on top of himself their chests pressed together, lips locked, holding on as if he would never let go.

The kiss seemed to go on and on, eventually Mark pulled back saying, "Wow! You wake up ready don’t you?"

Ron then noticed that his cock was at full mast and pressed between Mark and himself.

He looked up at Mark saying, "I don't know what is going on, but I know I don't want it to end."

Mark just smiled and said, "I don't want it to end either but that's up to you."

Then it all came back to Ron. His interview with John, the fun with Jason and then Dennis, the dinner, OMG the dancers, the pool, the time with Mark, the offer being made to him, the memories overwhelmed him.

Mark noticed Ron rather went away for a few seconds and he knew what was going on in his mind. It had happened to him almost the same way 7 years ago. He gave Ron a moment and then kissed him again but this time much more softly. This brought Ron back to the present and he eagerly returned the kiss and he noticed that Mark’s cock now was matching his own.

They started humping and mashing their cocks together. Using his tongue, he first licked then started kissing Ron's neck. Lightly biting his ear lobe and breathing softly on him. Ron couldn't stand it anymore he grabbed Mark's head between his hands and pulled him up streaming kisses all over his face. Finally ending up with their tongues once again dancing together.

Mark spread his legs and straddled Ron pushing himself up so that Ron's cock was firmly entrenched in his crack. Then he started rocking his hips back and forth again. All the while looking down at Ron watching the pleasure creep into his face. Ron was overwhelmed in the feelings washing over him.

He was so excited physically but on an even deeper level, he was amazed at the feelings developing for Mark. He felt as if he never wanted to be separated from Mark ever again. He needed to be with Mark, was this what love was like? Ron of course loved his parents and his little brother but he had never felt anything like this towards another person much less another man.

With all the attention that Mark's crack was, paying to Ron's cock it was no wonder that it was leaking precum in volume. Mark deftly reached behind himself, pointed Ron's cock directly at his hole, and slowly rocked back.

Ron's cock pushed against Mark and then suddenly the head was in. Mark gave a small gasp before pushing back even more. Slowly ever so slowly, Ron penetrated Mark. Ron wasn’t able do anything but lay there. This man seated on him was giving himself to him. Ron was enthralled watching Mark's face; the slow inserting of his cock into Mark was giving Mark such obvious pleasure. The look was of sheer bliss.

Finally, Mark could get no more of Ron's cock inside of him. He slowly raised up until just the head was inside and then he started lowering himself back down again. He was in heaven. His hands were on Ron's chest and he could feel it rise and fall as he breathed in and out. His entire being seemed to be focused on his hole and the rock hard cock that was impaled within it. In and out, up and down, over and over just focusing on the feelings.

Ron had never had any experience like this. Mark was worshiping his cock with his ass. The feeling was indescribable. It was so much better than any blowjob he had ever had. The warmth surrounded his cock and there was a hard nub inside of Mark that kept rubbing up and down his cock each time he moved.

Finally, Ron couldn't stand being still any longer, he had to move. Mark was at the top of his upstroke and Ron thrust his hips up. Forcefully thrusting into Mark. Mark's eyes flew open and a loud moan escaped from his lips. He almost lost control of his position and tumbled on top of Ron. However, he gripped Ron's pecks with his hands, squeezing Ron's nipples in the process but he was able to keep himself from collapsing.

Ron started thrusting like a deranged person. He was causing Mark to bounce off him. Over and over Ron thrust. The feelings inside of him building higher and higher. It was all Mark could do to stay upright on top of Ron.

He started gasping "OH, OH, OH" with each inward thrust. His eyes closed his mind focused on the feelings of Ron's cock penetrating him over and over.

It wasn't long before he couldn't stand it anymore. He forced Ron back down stopping him from thrusting and started rocking back and forth around Ron's cock. He consumed by the sensations. Ron looked up at Mark and seeing his head thrown back, he reached up between them grabbing Mark's cock in his hand. It was covered in precum and so slippery Ron had trouble grabbing it. He started rubbing up and down with short strokes. His thumb working the head of Marks cock as it ran over the slit and around the flair.

Mark was totally consumed by Ron. Each time Ron ran his thumb along the head of his cock Mark felt an almost electrical shock causing him to shudder with pleasure. He was so close to cumming it was almost more than he could stand. With each rocking motion, he could feel Ron’s cock mashing against his prostate and each time it did another wave of intense feelings consumed him.

Finally, he could stand it no more. His toes curled, the bottom of his feet started to tingle and then it happened again. Just like last night. He lost all control of his body and his consciousness short-circuited. There was nothing to him except white-hot lighting. His cock swelled and started sending streamers of cum so high they were landing on the headboard behind Ron’s head. His hole started clenching, grabbing Ron’s cock in a vise like grip. His eyes rolled back into his head and he screamed, and let out a loud groan has he shuddered in the waves of ecstasy that were consuming him. All thought of self were gone. There was nothing but Ron and what he was doing to him.

Ron was startled at Mark’s reaction. He was close but not ready yet. Mark’s cock had thrown semen everywhere. It was all over Ron’s face, hair, and running down the headboard. His ass had Ron’s cock so tightly gripped he couldn’t have pulled it out even if he had wanted to. Mark was shuddering and shaking on top of him.

Finally, Mark collapsed on top of Ron smearing his cum everywhere between them. Ron was a little worried that something was wrong with Mark. He wasn’t moving, he was just gasping for air, breathing hard. He felt Mark’s hole start to release its grip on his cock and he let it slowly slide out. Mark just laid there. Except for breathing, he wasn’t moving.

Ron looked at him and asked, “Are you OK?”

Mark opened his eyes and grabbed Ron’s head showering him with kisses.

Mark was licking Ron’s face, cleaning up the cum he had deposited there, kissing Ron sharing the cum with him all with wild abandon. He had never felt this close to any man before and he for damn sure wasn’t going to let him get away.

Ron was surprised by Mark’s reaction; he didn’t know what to think but he also was taken. He didn’t even care that he hadn’t come. He just pulled him closer to him holding him in his arms and returned the kisses being thrust upon him.

Just then, there was a loud banging on the bedroom door and Jason yelled, “Breakfast in 30 minutes.”

Ron and Mark both broke out in huge grins.

Mark exclaimed, “We have got to get cleaned up, come on.”

And with that he rolled off of Ron and headed into the bathroom. Ron just watched as he left, admiring the curve of his ass as it went around the corner into the bath.

He pulled himself up and as he looked at the mess on the bed thought to himself, the cleaning staff is going to hate me.

Once he was into the bathroom Mark had already started the shower and the steam was bellowing out. Mark was already lathered up and starting to rinse when he motioned to Ron to join him. Ron stepped into the shower and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water cascading over his body.

Mark took the body wash and started to lather up Ron, paying special attention to his hair, which still had a good deal of semen stuck to it. Ron just let him, closing his eyes so that the soap didn’t get into them. He still had quite a bit of an erection going when he felt Mark take his cock into his mouth. He quickly rinsed his hair and looked down.

Mark looked up at him and said, “you poor thing you didn’t get to come did you?”

Ron just shook his head no.

Mark started in again on Ron’s cock and Ron was almost instantly transported back into his feeling of ecstasy. He just stood there. Mark giving him a blowjob unlike any he had ever had. Feelings began to flow up Ron’s cock like never before. Mark knew exactly what portion to lick next to cause the most pleasure for Ron.

The feeling of warm water cascading down his back with Mark tonguing his cock was more than Ron could stand. It wasn’t long before he was shaking like he was cold. His legs started to feel week and he thought he was going to collapse and then with one final sliding of Mark’s tongue over the bottom of Ron’s cock he exploded.

Mark could feel the massive amount of cum starting to gush from Ron and he did his best to keep up with it. Ron just came and came and came. Ron grabbed Marks hair and thrust into his mouth burying his cock all the way to the back of Marks throat. It was all Mark could do to keep from gaging but he let it go as wave after wave of Ron’s cum ran down his throat.

Ron finished quickly and let go of Mark’s head. Mark stood up and grabbed Ron pulling him close to him and kissing passionately, sharing everything he had just received from Ron with him. After just a minute, their lips parted but they stayed close to each other. Just holding on to each other as the warm water ran from them.

Another loud banging on the bedroom door and Jason bellowed “Breakfast NOW!”

The looked at each other and laughed. They quickly finished rinsing each other and exited the bath back into the bedroom.

Mark threw open a walk-in closet door and pointed Ron to rack of clothes saying, “Find anything that fits.”

He selected a pair of khaki pants and soft blue polo shirt for himself. Slipped on a pair of deck shoes and exited back to the bathroom. Ron picked out almost the same but choose a lime green Henley.

In the bathroom, Mark quickly combed his and Ron’s hair and giving him a quick kiss pushed him out of the bedroom and towards the stairs.

Once downstairs they found Jason, John and Bill waiting for them on the patio. A lavish brunch type breakfast laid out for them. Everyone was already seated and looked up at them when they got there.

Everyone snickered when Jason asked, “Did you sleep good last night Ron?”

Ron just grinned and said, “Sleep wasn’t that good but waking up was wonderful.”

Mark just sat there grinning like a Cheshire cat.

They quickly loaded up their plates with food and started eating.

John was the first to speak asking Ron “Have you come to a decision about our offer?”

Ron replied, “I think I have but I’ve got a couple of questions.”

Jason said, “Go on”.

Ron asked, “You said there would be training involved and a mentor. What kind of training and who does the mentoring?”

John looked up from his plate with a wicked grin and replied, “Well the mentor part is really easy. We pair you with someone to hone your business and professional skills and you already know them. The training is kind of up to you. There are lots of professional seminars, online trainings and even college level if you want to put in the effort. We will provide the resources for whatever training you think you need but you will have to put in the time and effort. We expect you to work full time honing your expertise and for that, you will start with Bill. He will be your initial teacher and contact. You’ll be working for me and maybe soon directly for him if he decides to branch out on his own as we expect him to do.”

Ron said, “OK I get that part but who is my mentor and what do I have to do for them?”

Bill grinned and said I thought you could figure that part out. We pair you with someone who thinks like you, and that you can relate to.”

Ron just looked questioningly back at Bill.

Mark held up his hand and said, “That would be me if you’ll have me.”

The look that came over Ron’s face was one of sheer joy. “You mean I get to work with you, a lot?” he exclaimed. “Where do I sign up, I’m ready for whatever you want me to do.”

John looked over to Jason and said, “I told you he was a keeper. My reputation stands intact.”

Jason just smiled back knowingly. Ron’s hand crept under the table grabbing Marks and squeezed it. Mark returned the squeeze and Ron knew this was the thing he was destined to do.

John and Bill stood up.

Bill looked over at Ron, “You’ve got today off to rest up and get ready. Tomorrow I want you on site ready to go. You won’t be the gopher any more you’ve proved yourself in that. I expect you to quickly take over for me so that I can spend some time off myself with someone special to me.”

Ron could hardly contain himself, he was so happy he thought he was going to burst.

Jason stood, looked at Mark saying, “Take good care of him” nodding to Ron, “he’s going to go far. I’m going to be gone for a couple of days myself so you and Ron make yourself at home here and get to know each other better.” Then with a twinkle in his eye continued, “I think you will be spending a lot of time together.”

They left Ron and Mark together, holding hands under the table. What went on the rest of the day is another story but I can tell you there weren’t many clothes involved in it.

This is the final chapter of Ron's new job story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh no I just getting to really enjoy the story, I hope that you will consider to continue with it, It was really Very good

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..