Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ron's New Job - 3. Chapter 3 - Ron's New Job Day 2 Part 2

The plot thickens through dinner and entertainment. Warning - NSFW content - contains graphic depictions of Gay sex.

Ron was dumbfounded. The afternoon was such a whirlwind that he didn't know what to make of it. He combed his hair and started out to go down stairs. At the top of the stairs he stopped. The area downstairs had been transformed, the lounge furniture was gone, and in its place was something like from a TV show. There were candles everywhere and stand up cocktail tables. Along one side was a tabled filled with all kinds of finger foods. The huge sliding glass doors were open with a magnificent view of the sunset; the lighting had changed to a soft glow. A bar had been setup and there was someone behind it just standing there.

Jason and Dennis were with another couple and they motioned him down the stairs to them. It was so surreal Ron had never been in this kind of environment and he felt really out of place. On the way down the stairs he kept thinking, damn I hope I don't trip.

When he got over to Jason and Dennis, Jason said, "Ron I'd like you to meet Bob and Nathan, Nathan owns Builders Unlimited."

Ron was taken back. He had heard of Nathan and knew that Builders Unlimited was the largest construction companies in Central Florida.

He stammered, "Nice to meet you both." and shook their hands.

Jason started talking to Nathan about some big construction project and Ron just stood there. He had no idea what was going on. Bob noticed that Ron looked a little uncomfortable and asked Ron if he like to get a drink.

Ron said, "Sure." and followed Bob over to the bar.

There were flutes of champagne sitting there but Bob ordered a double scotch saying, "I want the good stuff" and winked at the bartender.

The bartender made Bob's drink and looked questioningly at Ron.

Ron just replied "Beer."

The bartender replied "A man after my own heart" and reaching under the bar and brought up a Dos Equis and handed it to Ron.

Bob looked Ron up and down and said, "Your John's new initiate?"

Ron was totally taken aback by this, "Initiate?" He replied.

Bob said, "You have no idea why you’re here do you?"

Ron shook his head no.

Bob said, "Just enjoy yourself it's going to be one hell of a night, you're going to love it, I did my first time."

The doorbell rang and almost from nowhere a person dressed as a butler came out to answer. At the door were John and Bill, Ron's boss and his foreman. Both dressed like everyone else. Full tuxedos and looking immaculate. John winked at Ron as he starred at them, Bill waved and they both headed over to the bar.

Bill ordered a bourbon neat and John had a beer. Raising his bottle, he looked at Ron and said, "You really clean up nice. I knew there was something about you I really liked."

They left the bar and went over to greet Jason and Dennis leaving Ron alone again with Bob.

Ron looked puzzled and asked Bob, "What's going on here?"

Bob just smiled and said, "You're going to like it, just relax."

With that, he wandered off leaving Ron alone with the bartender.

The bartender looked over at Ron and said, "He's right just enjoy yourself, you'll really like what's going to happen."

And then busied himself cleaning and wiping down the bar area.

The doorbell went off again and the butler let in 3 more guys, all dressed up. Ron was confused so he took his beer over to a corner chair that was out of the way and sat down. He was watching the people flow around the room between conversations with each other and the bar when the butler came and privately whispered in Jason's ear.

Jason looked up and announced, "Dinner is ready, everyone please come into the dining room."

Everyone started to follow Jason. Ron stood and on the way by the bar set his half-empty bottle down. The bartender just smiled at him.

Ron was the last one into the dining room. It was huge and perfectly set. There was one empty seat between Jason and Bob, and when he got there, he was surprised to find a card with his name on it in the middle of the plate. He took the seat and noticed that everyone had the same arrangement, there was a card at each place setting.

In the center of the long table was a fantastic centerpiece; it was an ice sculpture of new high-rise building under construction in downtown Tampa. Ron wondered if it was one of the projects of someone in the room. The place settings were immaculate and contained more silver and crystal than Ron had ever seen in his life. It looked to be something straight out of Downton Abby.

Three servants entered the room, removed the plate with the name cards, and started pouring wine for everyone.

Ron must have look like a deer in the headlights.

Bob leaned over to him and said, "Just follow my lead and it will all be easy."

Ron did as told. Whenever Bob picked up a utensil, Ron followed suit. Dinner was something that Ron had never dreamed of having. Plate after plate of tbeautiful food was presented but it seemed the portions were a little small. He noticed that Bob only ate about half of what was given so he started following along doing the same. He was glad he did because there was so much he was stuffed by the time they stopped serving.

Everyone had finished when Jason stood and said, "The evening's entertainment is about to start. Please join me in the theater."

Ron stuck with Bob since he seemed to know what was going on. They all went into what could be called a theater but it was unlike any Ron had ever seen. There were couches, almost love seats around a center circular raised stage area that was brightly lit. Every seat was front row and looked like a love seat built for two people.

Bob led Ron around to a seat on the side of the room and said. “sit here.”

Ron did and shortly Bill joined him, sat down next to him, patted him on the knee and said, "Tonight is about you. This is kind of like an initiation into a club if you want it. But it is all up to you."

Ron just looked back with a questioning look as was about to ask something when suddenly the main lights dimmed and from the back of the room, three men approached the stage area. They were dressed in full flesh colored body suits that had been painted with an absolutely beautiful depiction of the perfect male. Abs and pecks that would not quit, bulging biceps, legs that could lift a ton and where their cock should be were huge dark bulges. Their faces painted in a severe fashion almost like a mannequin.

They stepped up on the stage and stood with their backs to each other, each facing a different way. Then the music started. Ron recognized it almost immediately. It was Bolero. It started so softly. The dancers on the stage moving in time with the music in a contemporary dance fashion. The arms and legs intertwined with each other, moving around the stage. Sometimes together sometimes apart. It was mesmerizing to Ron. The sensual dancing going on and on.

The music was really going when suddenly all three stopped and were facing Ron and Bill. Each one reached behind the one next to them and pulled down a zipper that Ron had not even noticed. They quickly peeled out of the body suit and were naked. Ron was entranced. They were just a beautiful under the body suit. Golden tanned bodies that were perfect.

They returned to the dance in time to the music as it slowly was building to its climax. Ron could not take his eyes off them. Their movements were so fluid their bodies so perfect. He didn't even notice that Bill's hand had crept to his thigh.

The dance quickly turned very sexual in nature. The dancer’s cocks grew stiff and contact between the dance team members was quick and flirty. A finger here, a tongue there, a hand so suggestively placed on the rear. Full contact between dancers as they bent over each other. Quick licks of each other's cocks, mock thrusts into each other.

The music was even more frantic when one dancer fell to his back in the center of the stage, he threw his legs up in the air, and a second dancer jumped on top of him. All in perfect time to the music. The third dancer came around behind the second one and mounted the second one catching him between the dancer on the floor and himself. The music continued to build as they thrust, humped and pushed in time to it.

Then the final musical bars played, crashing down from the hidden speakers. The dancers cried out in mock orgasms. When the final note of the music was finished, they collapsed in a heap in the middle of the stage. The lights dimmed.

Ron was stunned; he had never witnessed anything like this. He was so hard again, even though he had already cum twice earlier that day he was straining to contain the erection that was growing along the crease of his leg. Then he noticed that Bill's hand was next to his cock, in fact, it was softly rubbing its head.

Ron looked over at Bill.

Bill said, "The next move is all up to you."

Ron looked around the room and was shocked. During the dance it seemed that most everyone had stripped out of his clothes. Ron had been so enthralled with the dance he hadn't noticed. Everyone was either being sucked or sucking someone else.

Ron looked back at Bill and said, "What do I do?"

Bill replied, "Whatever you want to do."

Ron took Bills hand and put it fully on his erection. All the while looking into Bill's face. He was delighted to see it light up in a huge smile.

Bill started running his hand over Ron's cock and with his other hand he reached up and undid Ron's bow tie. He then slowly undid the shirt studs leaving Ron's chest exposed. Switching hands on Ron's cock he leaned over, planted a kiss on Ron’s lips, and then started kissing down his chest, pushing Ron's shirt aside. Ron threw back his head and moaned. The feelings engulfing him.

Bill stopped and quickly shed his jacket, shirt, pants and shoes. He pulled Ron up and just a quickly pulled the clothes off him. Tossing them behind the seats. He put his hands on either side of Ron's face and began kissing him, his tongue darting in and out of Ron's mouth. He pushed Ron back down into the seat and presented his stiff cock toward him. Ron took it into his mouth with relish. Pulling back the foreskin to expose the head and then lightly licking the slit, tasting the small drop of precum leaking from it.

Ron started stroking Bill's cock and was really getting into it when a gong suddenly sounded startling Ron. Bill pulled back and moved to the seat on his left. A guy Ron didn't know come over from the next seat over and presented his cock to Ron. Ron was astounded what was going on. What kind of initiation was this? What kind of Club was this? He looked out at the rest of the group and they were all doing similar things. One was sucking, another couple was laying down in a 69 position, and the guy next to them was getting his ass rimmed.

Ron thought to himself, “Hell why not.”

He started sucking just like he had Bill. Stroking and sucking tasting the precum leaking. The guy was really getting into it and moaning. When again the gong sounded. This time the guy pulled back and motioned to Ron for him to move to Ron's left. Puzzled Ron stood and moved over.

The guy here had his knees on the couch bent over with his ass in the air. Ron remembered that he was the one being rimmed. A new experience for Ron. He had never done anything like this and wasn't sure what to do.

The guy looked back at him and said, "Eat me!"

Ron knelt down on the floor putting his head right behind the guy and firmly planted his face in the guy's crack. He started licking and kissing his ass. The guy was reaching back spreading his cheeks to give Ron better access. Ron was really starting to enjoy things and was even using his tongue to fuck the guy who was moaning like crazy when that damn gong went off again.

Again, Ron moved to his right. The guy there was John, his boss, and he also had his ass in the air.

Ron moved over behind him and started to put his head down when John said, "No, you fuck me."

John pointed over to a small table next to the seat that contained a bottle of lube. Ron quickly got the picture. He squirted a blob on John's ass and his cock and when he put the head of his cock on John's hole and wasn't expecting what happened.

John pushed backwards taking Ron by surprise. Ron's cock easily entered John and both of them let out a gasp. Ron had fantasized about fucking another guy and now he was, but really was it was John who was doing the fucking. John moved back and forth and it was all Ron could do to stand there.

John pulled off Ron's cock, grabbed him and pushed him down on the seat. He then climbed into Ron's lap and lowered himself down on the Ron's cock. It slid in so easily. John proceeded to rock back and forth on Ron. He was starting into Ron's face when he leaned down and started licking Ron's neck and biting him. Ron started bucking under John feeling his cock slide in and out. It was wonderful. Holding on to John's waist as he bucked and John rocked. The two of them in a frenzy.

Then the damn gong again. Ron stopped but John didn't. He looked at Ron and said, "We don't have to change unless you want to."

Ron started bucking again; he didn't want it to end. The guy he was to change with just looked down and smiled as he walked past.

Ron could feel his climax coming and he looked up into John's face. It was almost glazed over. His head was thrown back; his breathing was coming hard and fast. He was lost in the feelings of having Ron's cock inside of him. Johns cock was so hard and spewing so much pre that it was coating their abs. The smell was incredible. The mixture of sweat and fluid rising up between them. Ron's cock was ready to explode, again.

Suddenly John froze, stopped his rocking and groaned, a loud "FUCK" escaped from his mouth.

His ass clenched so tight around Ron's cock that it couldn't move. Ron was trapped. John started erupting and spurting cum so hard that it was getting all over Ron, his face and hair.

The sudden clench was all it took for Ron and with a couple of quick additional thrusts, Ron was done for. He wrapped his arms around John pulling their chests together and let loose inside of John. He was using John's body like a fleshlight. Pulling it up and down on his cock, every time he thrust he seemed to squirt another hot stream of cum. It went on and on. Clenching John to him. His cock locked in John's ass spewing cum as John spread his load between them. Both of them moaning and groaning as they satisfied each other's lust.

Then it was over. Ron let go of John and fell back against the seat.

John looked down at Ron and said, "My God I'm glad I hired you, you're going to go a long way."

Then he got off of Ron's lap and sat down beside him.

Ron looked around and saw that some of the couples were still at it and others were sitting back in the seats watching the rest of them.

Jason and Bob were the last to finish and after just a couple of minutes Dennis stood up and announced, "All right everyone off to the pool so we can cool off."

Ron thought to himself, "There's more?"

John stood up, took Ron's hand grinned at him and said, "Follow me."

Ron followed John back through the house and out to the pool. It was all lit up and there were lit tiki torches casting a soft glow over everything.

Everyone was running and jumping into the pool and some of them were heading over to the bar that had been setup back by the pool house. Ron noticed that the bartender was that same one from earlier in the evening but he was naked now except for a smart black bow tie. In fact, it seemed that all the staff from earlier that evening were naked and just wearing bow ties.

Ron wandered over to the bar and the bartender held out a fresh Dos Equis saying, "I told you, you would enjoy it."

Ron took the beer, smiled and said, "You were so right!"

He turned and walked over by the pool sitting down in a lounge; sipping his beer and watching guys frolic in the pool. He wondered to himself, what's next.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..