Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cyclic Poems, Set B, "Pulsar" - 2. Introduction

After the Coda the Introduction brings us back to the beginning of this too true tale of love and life.

Asie Trigantes’ Recurso[1], this novelette will present. A place of happiness, now for him, that lives at his mother’s sister’s home and place due to destiny and the Titans. These, Sons of Uranus, ravaged Asie’s fostering father’s, now only empty, home. So let’s go outside. Outside, where the children like to go to play:

“It happens outside
The music is outside
It's happening outside
The music is outside
It's happening now
Not tomorrow
Yesterday
Not tomorrow…”[2]

 

-- Welcome again to this, now are beautiful city, Milwuakee on the south east shore of Our Lake Michigan.

Whe’ a’u not even close to wat’a

-- We are here on the famous corner of W. Kinnickinnic River Parkway and 69th Street to report that the formal NEO[3]has crashed into Ourrrr Downnnn Townnnn!!! This formal star from afar has boomed Our Precious City.

The hole is actually a wat’a pipe that b’oke.[4]Bloom?

--Nod in agreement Rafael. When we hear more here we will bring YOU this NOW famous story’s update. We are your reporters Uriel and Rafael NEAT[5]signing out.

Uriel runs to the digital camera that he “borrowed” from dad and turns it OFF.

-- Why can’t Ai talk in you’ wepo’ts?

You’re still asking?

Gabriela looks down on her two older brothers from the second floor loft. She’s wearing a slight worn blue shirt as a play dress. She waves at them but they are oblivious to their sister’s appearance and gesticulations. It begins to rain.

Asie, nymph, is still half asleep. He is sleeping in a borrowed guest room downstairs across the hall from another room where another youth, Corbulo, the older brother of the previous three, also sleeps. Gabriela enters her older brother’s room whose door is slightly open.

-- Can you wake up and play with me? Mom said you would be taking care of me and us after church when they went to the grocery store.

--Gabie, I love you.. why don’t you ask Asie?

-- His also sleeping.

-- Go my little heart… wake him up.

-- Door’s closed.

-- Well, open it love. You now he loves you.

--Yea.

Gabriela is now entering the other room and Asie is still dreaming with his boyfriend Nero Nadir.

-- Asie

I need you. Please don’t let me go back to my aunt’s home.

You need to return because you are late and I’m still going to go out…. Don’t go… I’m a star and I have to go far…

-- Asie, Asiee

“He me had,had me he
He had me tongue tied
I could hear his rhythm in my thoughts
I was his sharp, his horn section
His boom and his bip
And he was my love”[6]

-- Asie, Asiee!

Aughhhh!!!!

-- What? What?

Asie, half sits on his bed and sees that Gabie is wearing his father’s shirt.

-- What you wearing?

He touches down his long hair as he tries to enter reality.

-- I’m wearing my new dress.

--Do you like it?

--Yes! How about you?

--Yes it’s beautiful and precious just like you.

He hugs her, he shirtless and in boxers, she in a light blue shirt that is now a dress.



[1] Spanish: masculine recourse, resort

[2]Lyrics from “Outside” by David Bowie

[3]An acronym that stands for Near Earth Object

[4]He is referring to a sink hole that formed in downtown Milwaukee last night, March 11, 2011.

[5]An acronym that stands for Near-Earth Asteroid Tracking

[6]Lyrics from “Love Rain” by Jill Scott

The genre of this work is a bit problematic but i sincerely hope that the reading won't be.
Copyright © 2011 JoejoeGreene; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..