Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cyclic Poems, Set B, "Pulsar" - 7. Tethered Note

Sunday's Sermon, Part Too

Tethered note

Fold

Put away

Ten digits and His name

 

‘Nero Nadir’

He wrote

 

--If you are willing to pay I’m willing to play.

He spoke.

 

--I’m discreet and I’m not gay.

He irritated in a good way.

 

--So if you want a young stud

Call me and we can set up a rendezvous.

 

--Keep it handy,

Better yet:

Program it into your Handy[1]

And throw this paper away.

 

The priest folded the note, placed it in his wallet, kneeled, and began to pray.

Magnify my soul to

The Lord and

My heart….

Neo I missed you last night, I hope you are all right. You are my Zenith every week, mostly on a Saturday night. I unlashed the back fence that goes to the alley and opened the sliding glass door and had the tally. You hold my store of affections that I can’t translate to compassion in my habitual day in my habitual way. Neo I still remember the day when you and I met, when all I wanted was to drown in the lake by Cudahy. Nadir my dear I should have known better. You glanced at me well and I fell into your spell.

For He who is mighty has done great things for me…

So now please don’t go away.

I need you to stay.

I’ll call you on my Handy and make it another day.

Stand up

Take wallet out

One more time

Read and admire

His numbers

His name

Amen

 

 

 

I don’t like pink; mom says it makes me pretty,

I smile and go away

I don’t like pink

I’m hung’y

No food until afta’ chu’ch today

Cookies and milk okay…

Fo’ now

No cartoons yet

See news

WOW!!

A sink HOLE…

How many more years of this?

‘Don’t complain’

Marie tells me

‘It’s the family

Way’

She looks so cute in pink

I don’t look bad myself

We’re on our way

 

 

Please be seated…

I wanted to wear a dress;

Mom says she knows best

I don’t like pink !

Ya buey

Oi ve

Yabew

Augh!

I’ll ‘borrow’

It

when we get home

I never brought Corbi here

When he was a boy

Green beer on Thursday

Maybe Asie needs to

Come

Here

Too



[1]Noun, a German word for cellphone

Nero Nadir appear, please
Copyright © 2011 JoejoeGreene; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..