Jump to content
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cyclic Poems, Set B, "Pulsar" - 8. 2Ptrick+1CC

Here we'll I'm.

2Ptricks+1CC

 

Clap!

Corned beef and cabbage!

 

--The priest’s ahy si jee sis on that priest’s slip of paper has to be revoked and taken to note. For the real meaning behind the soot uh is only a form a scheming of a hustler to his potential dork. For if the former does the later correctly the fee imposed would be hefty and the gaming priest would make the due payment and include a toke.

--Hugh? Do you mean that that priest saw Jesus on a piece of paper? What a joke! And I thought that gambling was a vice and yet he obviously takes a slice of that and he also smokes?

--Augh! You are wrong and weak if you mean that the priest actually gambles literally because that is not what I spoke. But if you meant he was gamboling I stand corrected with two and not just one hit note. By the way: no drugs were intended. Scissors please!

-- What? Let me now speak!

-- No! I’m cutting the thread; we already spoke!

Snap!

Jee-soot!! That almost took my life! The CC just was able to stop. Can I back up? This is a sign…. This is definitely a sign... Damn car saved my life. It stopped on a dime. Hmm… Now back up slowly before another…

 

Clap!

More meat and potatoes!

 

--What? Don’t look at me that way. I tied them together again with a naught.

--Why?

--I need to talk! so listen.

-- Okay, go on. Have your way with them.

-- We’ll I’m no saint but I know how to get to the meat of the matter, it could have been fate. You know the hole of the off ramp there by Humboldt and Commerce?

-- Yes, Please explicate.

-- Well don’t you think it strange that Nero Nadir Almost got caught in the hole a few seconds ago?

-- He has never been caught in a hole for very long according to some sources, even though he has visited many in his time.

-- Well, it is to the advantage of the observer to apprehend who is the feeder of who is the fed.

-- Nero Nadir was inside a CC when he almost drove himself into that hole while trying to take the off ramp.

-- Yes, I agree but he is actually more like a bee: visiting flowers and producing honey.

Snap!

I thrice checked the writing and it is as I intended. After this chapter the story will make better sense, I hope.
Copyright © 2011 JoejoeGreene; All Rights Reserved.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..