Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trust me... I'm an Angel - 5. Part Two - Section Four : Breaking Boundaries

Dimitri

In the distance he could see the library, he could see the doors wide open but there was something wrong. There was something wrong with the situation. Something happened that shouldn't have happened. He swiftly became the dust that always started out at and arrived at the entrance and saw his beautiful Pharzuph midway through attacking a figure from his past. But it was impossible. He watched him die, he watched him lose his soul. How is he still alive? Or is he just suspended in figure? Dimitri's mind wandered throughout the picture of what was happening. He didn't notice the obvious darkness they were draped in and thought "It's awfully dark. I enjoy it in the dark." Born from darkness. Hatred of light. That was the way that he always worked, in allingment with the legends. Using one of his hidden talents, he teleported Pharzuph to the other side of the room and removed the darkness with a short swift movement of his arm.

"Welcome to my library, sir how may I help you?" The elderly gentleman was clueless.

"Where is she?" Dimitri asked swiftly.

"I have not a clue who you are talking about" He smiled viciously.

"You will tell me!" Dimitri touched the elderly gentleman on the shoulder.

He remembered everything. He sees within his own mind, a crowded high street, him disappearing into the ashes of time, he can see the whole basis of time and space. And it hurt. It hurt him so. He saw his woman in his library.

"Oh Jesus, Make it stop"

"No... Not until you tell me."

"Never..."

"Feel free then. Pharzuph. Come with me. I must find her." And without a word, they both vanished into the corridors of the library.

The Elderly Gentleman reflected on what he just saw and then he suddenly remembered. His mind was whirring around the place and it came to that one conclusion.

He knew his purpose. He knew the legends. He was once him and he must become part of the legend, once again.

It was his job to stop death from finding it...

For the greater good...

The Woman

"Can you help me out here?" She was stuck climbing over the window ledge.

Semyaza just started to laugh quite maliciously. "Sorry. You are really quite funny."

"Just help me. I'm stuck in a really compromising position" She groaned in pain.

"Okay Okay, keep your knickers on." Semyaza flew up and lifted her and shot off into the distance with her.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Being unpredictable is what i do best."

"So where are we going?" She was looking deeply into his eyes, she was flying. She was flying in the arms of an angel. A tainted angel but still he was her angel...

"We are not going anywhere important. There are people that you need to meet."

"Okay..."

"Now just go to sleep... it will be easier for me to carry you."

With that she became drowsy and fell asleep...

She realised that she was having a dream...

And it wasnt a pleasant one...

Dimitri and Pharzuph

Rushing like dust, the pair of them flew through the corridors intertwining with each other to build their speed to stop the inevitable from happening. Pharzuph knew that she would get out, one way or another. It was just a matter of time. They arrived at the room where the woman was but she was already gone.

"Perhaps sire, we should go after them?"

Dimitri turned and smacked Pharzuph and it hit her across the room and she crashed into a bookcase.

"What was that for?"

"For presenting an idea to the almighty."

"Right...”

"It is a waiting game Pharzuph, that is why you will never become like me, you do not see the entire world as it is, only then can you be elevated..."

And with that, they both flew off into the distance, to play their waiting game...

The Elderly Gentleman

He rushed as swiftly as he could around the library, through the hidden corridors, over some bookcases in order to reach the final destination.

"At last."

He approached a clear brick wall and smiled and muttered an unclear phrase and tapped the bricks once, twice, three times.

The bricks moved, in a regular pattern to the side and in this hidden room was a table, a chair and a book. A dusty old novel.

"It is is still here, thank goodness. How long has it taken for me to remember you."

He looked down at the front cover of the book and saw the title, its translation literally means "Death's Last Breath."

"He is angel, a fallen angel and this is the only way."

He sniffed and began to worry for his own soul...

"The Cuccullus Ventilitan"

He remembered it all, he remembered the cruelty he performed...

He remembered what he did to Ishtahar...

Ishtahar

"Am i allowed a final wish." She was sat with the court physician, who looked really quite old for his age, his features dying slowly, forever locked in his career of choice. He didn't know what he was doing, but he knew it was just.

"What would it be."

"I want to have my love again."

He looked extremely shocked and replied "To summon the angels is an act of the devil and should be surely punished."

He sneered down at Ishtahar and muttered to himself "Fucking Women. How dare they fucking try to fucking use magic in a kingdom where it is banned. Yes i know you heard me Ishtahar." With this, he exited through the entrance to her cell. Ishtahar suddenly began to cry. For the first time, she was feeling completly weak. She picked up a pen and began to write...

The Elderly Gentleman

He held his head in his hand and felt the guilt of all the ages, he was never going to age, he was never going to die, he was stuck in his rut forever. In his future, in his past, he was a fixed point in time and he was the one had to deal with all of it. All simply because he was part of the legend of the Cuccullus Ventilitan. He picked up the book and walked out into the main entrance of the library. He focused in on his memories of Ishtahar, and his past as Death and also his interactions with Semyaza and used a spell from the novel to bring back a figure from the dead. It was Ishtahar.

The figure was as prominent if not more when she was truly alive. She was a beautiful woman. She was never lost to anything. And yet... she suffered such a painful death. He had raised her spirit from the dead.

"I have something to say..."

"Semyaza... where are you Sem... i need you... my final breaths are with you..."

"It is difficult for me to say..."

"Semyaza... where are you Sem... i need you... my final breaths are with you..."

"Just let me say it..." He couldn't bring the words to his mouth...

"Semyaza... where are you Sem... I need you... my final breaths are with you..."

"Its just a projection of the dead..."

The Elderly gentleman turned around and saw it was Semyaza. A sweet memory from his past…

"It’s you...”

"Yes it is me...”

"How long has it been?"

"Last time we met you were trying to kill me."

"I wasn't me back then."

"He could have fooled me."

"Understandable."

"You know, the spells on work if mastered by Death or by Ishtahar herself..."

"You spoke her name..."

"Why shouldnt I?"

"It is written in the books of prophecy that you cannot.”

"Well we know that they are full of shit now don’t we?"

The elderly gentleman felt a string in his heart twinge "My life's work... all ruined..."

"Not ruined... saved from the lies and from the deception of untrue prophecy."

"I understand."

"I loved her you know..."

"I know you did as the legend says, "They shared a bond of true love, that has never been found since the days of adam and eve.""

Semyaza suddenly felt another twinge, he could see things that could never remember before, and they burned...

"How did you know who I am?”

"I remembered it all, he touched me, i longed for it. I know it cannot happen anyone, death himself touched me and it caused my memory to return. i doubt it would happen with you due to yourself being above the human race. Still angelic. Oh how I long to be like you."

"You dont. Trust me. The angels they still call, the insistent song, the song of the angel. The angels they never stop i beg them. I found her, I found someone like her and yet they still stay singing to me ’Ishtahar.. Ishtahar... always Ishtahar.’”

"Do you know what it means?"

"Of course..."

"Are you expecting it?"

"Of course?"

"What do you think it is?"

"She is coming back... and she is bringing hellfire with her." He had a sudden involuntary action "The triangle must not be broken..."

"What?"

"I have no idea... oh my god... it hurts.. help it stop... the past it is coming back... it’s coming back for me..."

Ishtahar's Letter

I am writing this in memorial to my own soul. The memory of Semyaza hurts. It truly does. I am locked in cascade. Locked forever in that insistent triangle. The Triangle Must Not Be Broken.

For i am a part of the whole, i am the feminity of the world, I am life, I am creation. I am god. The Triangle Must Not Be Broken.

This must be brief, i am returning. Always returning. Life Death Rebirth. Life Death Rebirth. Break... The Triangle Must No...

Listen to me! Break the triangle... find the book and use the method i wrote.. use the method i created complete the destiny of the gods... He must be destroyed...

I must love again. If i love then there can be birth and the cycle can start once more and then life will never be... THE TRIANGE MUST NOT BE BROKEN

From the darkness, Semyaza stared up and screamed "The Triangle Must Be Broken!"

From the darkness, Death's figure extracted its self from its host and screamed in the unfamiliar tongue, "The Triangle Must Not Be Broken!"

From the light, The woman stood and looked into the sky and felt a surge of energy fall through it entering through her eyes and allowing her to scream the ancient prophecy "Two brothers born of the same womb, one must survive throughout time in the sense of death and destruction."

The Elderly Gentleman

He stared at Semyaza and he was screaming varieties on the same phrase. He was scared because he knew he could not stop him...

The triangle must not be broken...

The triangle must be broken...

The triangle must not be broken...

The triangle must be broken...

Semyaza's eyes started to bleed as he felt himself uncontrollably approaching the faded figure of Ishtahar and by order of something that was controlling him, kissed her on the lips...

THE TRIANGLE IS BROKEN

A scream...

Darkness.

Copyright © 2010 Johnathan Colourfield; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..