Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trust me... I'm an Angel - 8. Part Three - Section Three : Repentance and Jealousy

Semyaza

A scream of pain. Semyaza gripped onto Asmodeus’ arm as he covered himself with the mystical veil. His eyes turning into just figures of blood red evil, he was being used as an envoy through the spirits.

“My friend, I told you, it will be over when you leave just focus on the vision before you.”

Semyaza gained ontrol of the pain that he was going through and focused on the flickering image that was hidden behind his eyes. He used as much of his strength as he could to bring the vision forward into the front of mind and into existence so he could see what was flickering behind him.

He broke the boundaries. He could see her… He could see the great beauty that was her. He looked sensually into her eyes, her beauty going beyond the limit of simple human capabilities. Her dark velvety blue eyes, those eyes that contain such wonderful mesmeric capabilities. The mesmeric nature of her was just beyond whatever anyone could ever think. She was sight to behold the god himself with her almost woven hair spreading across her irresistible body. A figure that should be worshipped. Her name was Ishtahar. And he was still inevitably and unavoidably in love with her.

He saw something he never saw before. He saw a resemblance between her and the one he was helping. He didn’t know why he tried to save that woman, but he knew he had to. Something gave him the urge. Something unseen, something unheard, something from deep within his very physical design…

He broke the connection and backed away from Asmodeus. He understood the silence that he brought forth until Semyaza brought forth a word.

“She exists… She exists.” He sighed with relief. “I must go.”

He had the one thing he always needed…

Hope.

Semyaza

He knew what he had to do, so he walked down the pier, towards a certain familiar figure sat at the end and joined her.

“You know, it’s really not conventional to creep up on someone like that.” Pharzuph hissed at Semyaza, keeping her mind closed so he could not access it.

“I’ve never been conventional” He smiled at her and looked directly into her eyes. He was unlocking her mind.

“You should stop that.”

“Why?”

“You know what happens when I am angry.”

“You have a hissy fit. So shut the fuck up and have an ice cream.”

“That isn’t like you. Something major must be happening in your life. Old friend, why must we be like this? This isn’t like us. We should have been together. We could have ruled time and space! Together we could have eliminated the ultimate ending…”

“And by doing so, we could have ruined everything. You do know that he cannot lose.”

“I think he will one day. Of course, you wouldn’t know would you?”

“I could know… My master will not be defeated and we shall not bring forth the ultimate ending of him going and you staying Do you understand me?” She began to boil with anger but calmed herself and saw she had to try her old methods against him.
“You know… I know more than you give me credit for…”

“I know you do. I love it when you talk sexy.”

He stared deeply into her eyes, trying to unlock more of her mind, trying to travel through the mind of a seductive, murderous fallen angel who was crossed by the wrong creature. Of course, he once knew her well. The ancient prophecies said that she was the one who was going to betray them all. She was the one who should not be given the inevitable chance. Chance would have been a fine thing.

“You know… it’s bad to play that wasteful game of yours.”

“What game?” He knew that to give her the chance would give her the ending, she was going to be the one to change the situation completely. To change what the rules were.

“You know what game.” She smiled.

“You know what I mean.” He began to grow impatient with her.

“Know what?” She was obviously toying with his mind. She could do it as well as he could. Just never had the true opportunity to try it.

“That death is a stupid concept.” He was using his words to twist her mind for answers.

“How dare you say that my master isn’t a real thing! My master is real. My true destiny is to follow him forever.”

“Death is subjective. The figure believes if you believe. When you die it is merely a subconscious like reaction to injury or the heart stopping. The soul always lives on.”
His words were truly hitting her and it was obvious that they were taking an effect and she curled over.

“How do you know this?”

“I have read the archives. Its amazing what you can find in there.” He giggled.

“As have I. But all there is is the classical languages, the forbidden ones if you look deep enough and the historical textbooks and the shit like that. All boring as fuck.”

“You have never looked deep enough. I know you have explored there, I have been there with you too. But you have only ever explored as a rogue figure. Before I was rejected from the heavens, I analysed the archives, and I really truly found things that never should have been said. It is when you analyze the archive that you see its true potential.”

“If you are such an expert in the whole archive gig, tell me. What is so special about it?”

“You have no idea of what can be discovered there. You just have to join with it and become part of the research and find the hidden compartments and the knight is coming and all will soon be over and we all shall be saved…”

“What the fuck?” She looked at him as he went into a slight trance.

Semyaza could see that the messages were coming back… the song… the never ending song… the song of the Sanhedrin Malakim was calling him… the song of the angels was calling him. It was returning, always returning, never lost, always there but muted, it was returning to him and it was calling to him. He never dreamt and he felt himself being lost like so many years ago… Although, nothing could be worse than what he has been through… What kind of punishment could be worse than this?

“Hello… Earth to Sem. Earth to Sem. Anyone in there?”

“Oh sorry… something happened. In my mind.”

“What did you see?”

“I saw you and me locked in eternal combat. Trapped forever. It was… I just…” He fell into her lap and started to scream in pain and yelled this phrase…

“It hurts to remember them and even more so him!”

Pharzuph faded into the background and escaped beyond the waves and decided that it was time for him to deal with his issues.

He was being called…

For the second time.

The Woman

She always knew she was something special. Of course in her heart’s mind she knew there was nothing she could do to make herself stand out from the crowd but she knew she could make herself grow beyond social limits. She had grown. She had become stronger; she knew how to handle herself. In her desperation, she released her child to the care of her mother in order to make sure she had a stable childhood. That, she felt was the best favour she ever gave to her daughter.

She took her sketchbook off of the dining table and walked out onto the veranda of her home in the sun. She decided to rent somewhere sunny and out of the way so that she could practice a few things that are forbidden. Like witchcraft.

She had become dependant on the witchcraft. Like a drug. But it was helping her. The book of death’s last breath truly was helping her. She had memorized several pages from it and used the spells to bring back the one she could not think about into her mind. The one who was totally lost to her… but yet so totally there.

Semyaza

The memories were coming further back into existence. She knew that he needed him to live. He gave her a purpose. He gave her a reason to live. She knew that she had to do something for him. She knew she had to cast something horribly unforgivable in front of him…

She had to do this in order for both of them to survive for she had read the prophecies…

“In the great triangle, one brother born must die upon the very kiss of Eve”

She knew what she had to do.

Looking across the bay she saw that no one was around so quickly opened up her sketchbook and grabbed the piece of chalk she kept in there. She began to draw a large circle around herself. Taking the chalk and roughly dragging it across the ground. Slowly clearing her mind so that she could believe in all that she was creating. She was a witch at heart. She knew what she had to do. She continued the diagram of the circle with the three points. The three of points of the very triangle she was going to die for. The triangle she had put so much hope in. She knew she had to figure it all out for herself. It was all a part of the journey she was taking herself upon. Once she finished the final point she saw the chalk dust begin to glow and she left the spell beginning to cast inside herself. She sat slowly in the middle of the triangle and began to chant the ancient forbidden language to herself and tried to create the one thing that would help her…

She carried this on and raised her hands into the air and waved them round in ritualistic circles until she came to a point where she threw herself forward and collapsed and screamed the final words of the incantation.
It was over. The spell was cast.

The mirror was in place waiting for her. Rolling her body over so she could hold the mirror up to her face. She could see it all. Time. Space. Life. Birth. Rebirth. It all in one small tiny mirror. She stared into the soul of the mirror and whispered…

“Show me the one that I could love…”

The face of Semyaza appeared upon the mirror and the woman smiled but there was something behind Sem that made her smile weaken.

It was a woman. A woman much older than herself.

She was stood next to her and she was about to kiss him…

But there was something in his eyes.

He wasn’t Semyaza.

To be frank, it frightened the shit out of her and she curled up into a ball afraid of what was to come…

She had to grow in strength but she physically could not…

Her abilities were limited. Rest was needed, so she took herself inside.

But there was something always watching. It was coming, always coming back.

Back for those who broke the laws of the Sanhedrin Malakim…

Copyright © 2010 Johnathan Colourfield; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..