Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Diego & Germán - 3. Chapter III: Nope, I'm not alone

You know how it is when you are alone and don't expect any visitors, you tend to relax. During the day I dressed comfortably to protect my skin from the sun, insects, plants, and my clumsiness. But back at camp, I used to walk around in my undies or even naked, if I had to shower after work. It’s a great feeling. “Saving on clothes”, as I used to tell myself. So after dinner, I turned the anti-insect light on, and lay down outside in my undies to drink an exotic juice cocktail, and relax, enjoying the night, the stars, the sounds of critters around me.

My tent was to the left. It was more like a small trailer made of fabric. The right half was the kitchenette with the material processor, a sink, a table --really my office-- and a stool, a cupboard for the kitchen stuff, and lots, and lots of shelves and boxes. The material processor --a Matrox 6000-- was shoved against the wall, so that I could refill it with raw materials from the outside. To the left was my bedroom and a small bath with shower. Everything was smallish, but functional and not primitive.

So I lay there, in front of the entrance, looking at the sunset and dreaming about all the interesting things I was going to discover and the academic success I would reap, about everything and nothing, about my prince charming, and how I was not going to find him here. Maybe I should put my five fingered prince charming to work while I look at a bit of porn. From here the communication with the Net was difficult and slow, and I didn’t want anyone looking at a strange porn data transfer towards the end of the galaxy, that pointed directly to me. That would not be very beneficial to my career. So I had brought some porn with me, some of my favorite holos, and I decided my prefered actors would perform the typical boy-meets-boy-and-fucks-him-too for my viewing pleasure.

I slowly begun caressing my pecs with my right hand, stroking the flat mounds with my fingertips. Meanwhile, my left hand moved over my stomach towards my undies, making small circles on the trail that lead downwards. I reached my growing cock and pressed with my flat palm. Finally, my hand ducked under the elastic and grabbed the shaft. This was going to be sooo good.

“May Uda lead your way!”, said a low, velvety, definitely male voice.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

A couple of meters away stood the enormous silhouette of a man.

I would love to tell you, I went immediately into fight mode, and stood ready to respond, but the truth is, I froze like a deer caught in the headlights.

* How long has he been there? What has he seen? Get your hand off of your dick you fool! *

# Breach of security. Possible dangerous intruder. #

Lisa’s words finally brought me back to my senses. I must have made a spectacular leap out of the chair, because I had the impression something changed on his face, still in the shadows.

* Lisa, analyze the situation: how many are there, how dangerous is he. How could he bypass the security perimeter and the sensors. *

While instructing Lisa, I backed away two steps, and adopted a loose fight stance. Ruffles positioned himself between the danger and me, and growled menacing.

The man that came out into the light was a piece of prime beef. His one meter ninety five centimeters were daunting, and the broad back and muscled arms and chest were somewhat frightening.

What a hunk!

# Individual only has one knife in his right boot. No other gadgets detected. No other people detected. #

I think I’m in love. Ha! -- What are you thinking, idiot! He could be here to rob you. He could be here to kill you and bury the evidence. -- What the fuck is he doing here?

“Hi?” repeated the same voice, while the man lifted his hands, showing his palms, the intergalactic sign for I’m not armed/I’m not dangerous.

I had been so surprised and then panicked, I had forgotten to answer. I felt really ashamed of my reaction. To my defense, it had been quite a surprise. So I breathed deeply and tried to focus. Answer, he is expecting an answer.

“Ermmmm…” was all that came out of my mouth.

“May Uda lead your way?” This time the greeting came with a slight tilting upwards in the voice, sounding like a question.

Oh, yeah!

“May we never part from his way”. He’s using the complete religious form of Uda’s greeting. He could be a religious fundie. -- Beautiful eyes. -- Stop slobbering all over him, he could be a religious fanatic and those don’t react well to gays. -- He’s hot as hell. -- And he could kick your ass just to please his god.

# Estimate: 32 years; blond hair and blue eyes; grown up in a warm climate; dresses like an explorer; clothes functional but very worn; he has not been near civilization for at least 4 weeks; perfect body fitness; estimate: military training; unknown abilities (he has been able to reach the camp without being detected); your chances against him in direct fight are about 35%. Best strategy is sending Ruffles against him and looking for the weapons in the tent. Success rate 95%, taking into account the unknown elements of his stealth. #

* Thanks Lisa. I may not be the perfect killing machine, but 35%? Really? *

In the meantime, I was slowly getting nearer the entrance of the tent, preparing to jump inside to get the weapons as soon as the giant moved as much as a finger suspiciously.

# With the crush you’re developing, be glad I didn’t rate you at 10% #

And again the low voice, “My name is Germán and I come from Shboa” Ohhhh… A religious nut. “I was exploring the planet, and noticed your camp...” He sounded kind of shy, almost excusing himself while as he was talking.

Exploring the planet? A religious nut? Nope, never going to happen. Maybe he was expelled from the community and left to fend for himself? That would be more likely.

My face must have looked like a big “so?”, while I waited for further elaboration, because all of a sudden Lisa’s sensors indicated that his face had become hotter.

* Is he blushing? Isn’t that cute? A gentle giant. *

# Remember, he can still kick your ass from here to the moon. #

Let’s make this right. -- Focus your emptiness inside. Let your consciousness expand. Extend the bubble out. Sense all the life around you. Hear their essence. Feel their energy… He’s not a murderer. He’s distraught. There are scars… What the fuck! He’s modified! Shit, fuck, shit. He’s modified!

Carlos和Jaro, 你们真酷! 非常感谢​!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In the next ones we will learn who hot and hunky is.
Comments and reviews are very much appreciated. Thanks!
© Copyright 2015 Jorge Jackson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/31/2015 07:24 AM, Foster said:
Makes me want to read more.
Thanks! There are a couple more chapter already written, so there will be more.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..