Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 938 Words
  • 718 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Bless the Beasts and the Children - 11. Chapter 11

Whenever he and Sirius kissed, Remus felt more complete, more whole than at any other time in his life. Something inside of Sirius drew them together and bonded them. Remus knew there would be no one else for him, ever. He drew strength from Sirius, and confidence he was otherwise lacking.

To Remus’ surprise, he found that when it came to their private lives, he was the one in control… and Sirius not only allowed it, he thrived under Remus’ guidance.

They’d never been quite so naked together as this before, and certainly not in Remus’ bed. But this felt too good not to be right.

“Make love to me,” Sirius begged huskily. “Make me yours.” He rubbed against Remus even as his hands explored Remus’ bare chest, his fingers lightly caressing every inch of flesh he could reach.

Remus moaned. “We can’t yet, Sirius. I want our first time to be perfect, not just a quickie, you know?” It would be so easy to give in the note of passionate pleading in Sirius’ voice, but Remus knew he shouldn’t. He still had to figure out the mechanics of what they wanted to do. He didn’t want to do something wrong that might hurt Sirius. But where to look for such information? He could hardly approach any of the professors on this topic. Or any of their friends. So who could he turn to?

Sirius felt so good. Remus wished they could make love in the open, and not hide. In private, of course. In a place of their own, where no one could intrude. He wanted to admire the sight of Sirius’ beautiful body. He very seldom got to see him naked, except for brief unsatisfying glimpses in the shower.

On impulse, he murmured, “Lumos,” and a soft glow enveloped his bed. Just enough light to permit him to see Sirius, in all his naked glory. He momentarily stilled his movements and drew back slightly to enjoy the sight. And such a sight it was.

Sirius was lean and muscled, but not overly so. His chest was pale and smooth, and almost hairless. To his knowledge, Sirius had no need to shave yet, while Remus was forced to do so every day because of his unfortunate tendency toward hairiness. Luckily there were grooming spells which made everything easier.

Sirius’ stomach was hard and flat, and just at the junction of his torso and thighs he had a patch of dark curly hair which Remus knew from experience was very soft, and from that nest sprang his beautiful cock. The very sight of Sirius’ glorious body caused all the blood in Remus’ body to rush in a southerly direction, leaving him a little dizzy.

He wanted Sirius too. Soon. He’d figure out something soon.

“Something wrong?” Sirius asked, probably confused as to why they’d stopped.

“Not at all,” Remus said. He reached between them and boldly cupped Sirius’ cock, wrapping his fingers about it. The skin was silky smooth, and yet steely hard also, warm and pulsing in Remus’ grasp. “I’m going to watch your face when you come,” he said, tightening his hold on Sirius. Sirius gasped.

“Oh Merlin, I love when you do that,” Sirius said. “More, more, more….”

Remus began to slide his hand along Sirius’ cock, eliciting more wordless groans. Faster and faster he began to move. Sirius began to thrust into Remus’ hand.

Remus kept his eyes trained on Sirius, watching his eyes, at every emotion, every sensation Sirius telegraphed. How true that the eyes were the windows to the soul—and Sirius had very expressive eyes.

Remus heard the hitch in Sirius’ breath which told him he was getting close. He made his strokes harder and shorter. Sirius’ mouth parted slightly, and he bowed his back.

“Come for me, baby,” Remus encouraged him, “I can feel how close you are, you’re almost there.”

Remus could read everything in Sirius’ eyes—passion, hunger, desire, all swirling together, surging through him. And most of all he saw the love Sirius had for Remus.

Remus claimed Sirius’ mouth , swallowing the scream he’d been about to let loose as he reached his peak and fell over it, coming in Remus’ strong grasp Remus continued to pump until he felt Sirius had nothing left, then relaxed his grip as Sirius’ cock began to soften.

He expected Sirius to catch his breath and regroup after expending such energy, but Sirius surprised him by immediately reaching for Remus’ cock.

“Your turn,” he said.

Sirius’ hand on Remus’ cock was firm, yet gentle, treating Remus as though he were very precious to him. Remus’ heart swelled at the knowledge of Sirius’ love for him, and he took pleasure in the feel of his boyfriend’s hand, skillfully guiding him toward his orgasm. Soon, he fell off his own precipice, and released in long steady streams. By the time he was through, they were both sticky from their combined cum. But neither cared.

That was a situation easily taken care of. Remus used a cleaning spell on both of them, removing any and all evidence of their lovemaking.

“That was… amazing,” Sirius said.

“It was,” a sleepy Remus concurred. “Think we should check on the others? Make sure everything’s okay.”

“Everything’s fine,” Sirius assured him. “Let’s get some sleep.”

“Do you want your clothes?” Remus asked, and was gratified to hear Sirius respond, “Hell no. I want to feel you as long as I can.”

They snuggled together, wrapping their arms about one another until they were comfortable, kissed good night, and fell into a long, satisfying sleep.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..